Bowser
12-25-2008, 04:44 PM
A real life Entourage.

88TG88
12-29-2008, 09:27 PM
First episode tonight w00t

KcMizzou
12-29-2008, 10:08 PM
The term "bromance" is nearly as annoying as "chillax"...

Just sayin'.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-29-2008, 10:13 PM
you know how I know you're gay??

KCChiefsMan
12-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I actually watched this. So who is this Brodie guy? never heard of him, wait is he the Girls Gone Wild creator?

KcMizzou
12-30-2008, 12:45 AM
I actually watched this. So who is this Brodie guy? never heard of him, wait is he the Girls Gone Wild creator?I didn't watch it, but no... he's not that guy.

So, how bad was it? For an MTV series, I mean... (have you ever seen the acting on "Next"?)

KCChiefsMan
12-30-2008, 12:50 AM
I didn't watch it, but no... he's not that guy.

So, how bad was it? For an MTV series, I mean... (have you ever seen the acting on "Next"?)

it was pretty bad, not "next" bad, but pretty bad. These bro's compete for his friendship and a sweet bachelor pad. Pretty stupid.

KCChiefsMan
12-30-2008, 12:51 AM
I thought it was funny that a gay guy showed up thinking it was gonna be a bunch of sucking and swallowing, so he left.

KcMizzou
12-30-2008, 12:57 AM
it was pretty bad, not "next" bad, but pretty bad. These bro's compete for his friendship and a sweet bachelor pad. Pretty stupid.So it's like the Paris Hilton reality show, but for dudes. And without even a D-list celeb... just some guy.

Basically, just a bunch of people getting a chance to be on TV and trying to be big enough fools to become quasi-famous?

(Yes, sadly, I've seen The Real Chance of Love, and Rock of Love Charm School. I realize that I'm part of the problem.)

David.
12-30-2008, 01:30 AM
gayest show title ever.

KCChiefsMan
12-30-2008, 01:42 AM
So it's like the Paris Hilton reality show, but for dudes. And without even a D-list celeb... just some guy.

Basically, just a bunch of people getting a chance to be on TV and trying to be big enough fools to become quasi-famous?

(Yes, sadly, I've seen The Real Chance of Love, and Rock of Love Charm School. I realize that I'm part of the problem.)

ya, for some reason I was entertained by I Love New York. So I would be part of that problem as well.

Rausch
12-30-2008, 05:23 AM
The term "bromance" is nearly as annoying as "chillax"...

Just sayin'.

Douchebaggery at its zenith.

It's like the promotion of idiocy, sex, and clothing for no other reason. :shake:

Only it's men promoting it. And they're HAPPY about it...:shake:

NewChief
12-30-2008, 06:47 AM
I actually watched this. So who is this Brodie guy? never heard of him, wait is he the Girls Gone Wild creator?

He's Bruce Jenner's kid which makes him Kim Kardashian's "brother." He was also on the Hills from what I understand.

I'm officially ashamed to know this information and make this post.

Pablo
12-30-2008, 02:22 PM
(Yes, sadly, I've seen The Real Chance of Love, and Rock of Love Charm School. I realize that I'm part of the problem.)Jesus, how the f*ck can you stand to watch that shit?

I mean, when the woman takes over the TV and watches that stupid shit I just leave the room.

Oh, Bret Michaels, that's cool..some 45 year old queer in a headband thumbing through a collection of trash bag skanks. Great tv.