PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Stupid dumb n00b gaming question

L.A. Chieffan
12-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I got the kids and the wife GH World Tour edition for Xmas and on the box it has listed like a hundred songs. I went online and entered the cheat code to unlock "all" songs but theres probably only about a quarter of the songs listed available. Are there any other cheat codes you guyz naw bouts? Thanks Merry Christmas.

pr_capone
12-26-2008, 11:52 AM
the rest are probably the ones available on-line

QuikSsurfer
12-26-2008, 12:38 PM
I got the kids and the wife GH World Tour edition for Xmas and on the box it has listed like a hundred songs. I went online and entered the cheat code to unlock "all" songs but theres probably only about a quarter of the songs listed available. Are there any other cheat codes you guyz naw bouts? Thanks Merry Christmas.

I had this problem. On the main menu select the "Options" Menu, then select the "Cheats" Menu, and click on the "Enter New Cheat" selection. Here is the cheat for all the tracks: Blue(2), Red, Green(2), Blue(2), Yellow
Once you enter the cheat, you then have to go down the list and find the cheat and turn it on.. bingo

L.A. Chieffan
12-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I had this problem. On the main menu select the "Options" Menu, then select the "Cheats" Menu, and click on the "Enter New Cheat" selection. Here is the cheat for all the tracks: Blue(2), Red, Green(2), Blue(2), Yellow
Once you enter the cheat, you then have to go down the list and find the cheat and turn it on.. bingo

You're the man.
And my wife says chiefsplanet is useless.