PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Mass Effect

Mr. Laz
12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
just started with ith

how do you use members ability to open stuff/crack stuff?

my group is Wrex and Garrius

i tried to pick up the fallen sattelite on the toxic planet and it said that i didn't have enough "tech ability" or something.

can i make Garrius try and pick the thing up instead with his better tech ability?

how do i do that?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-31-2008, 05:23 PM
just started with ith

how do you use members ability to open stuff/crack stuff?

my group is Wrex and Garrius

i tried to pick up the fallen sattelite on the toxic planet and it said that i didn't have enough "tech ability" or something.

can i make Garrius try and pick the thing up instead with his better tech ability?

how do i do that?

I think "Y" may cycle through your crew members, but it's been a while.

Kclee
12-31-2008, 05:47 PM
I think it just uses the highest level. If you can't open it then Garrius isn't high enough. There isn't anything in there that's any good anyways. Those things usually just have stuff you have 3 of already it seems. It's been awhile but I think this is all accurate.

Basileus777
12-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Opening locked containers and doors is determined by the highest level of decryption anyone in your current party has. Electronics is for repairing or taking apart stuff. You need to put more points into decryption and electronics on Garrus. 5 points lets you open medium level stuff, 9 points lets you open anything.

Mr. Laz
12-31-2008, 06:32 PM
got it ... thanks

i switched to Tali

but now i go into the compound for the satellite chip(some monkey has it) and get my ass powned by a group of geth soldiers as soon as a i find it. :/