PDA

View Full Version : Music Jim Morrison May Have Been Killed

CosmicPal
12-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Okay, maybe not killed, but I discovered something interesting about his death.

1. Jim Morrison's "cosmic mate" Pamela Courson was dating a French count by the name of Jean de Breteuil. He was one of the biggest heroin dealers in Europe.

2. Jim Morrison bought Pamela a boutique in West Hollywood. Pamela would fly off to Morocco to buy clothes for her boutique. During these trips, she'd meet with Jean de Breteuil.

3. In the song, Love Street, Jim Morrison mocks Jean de Breteuil. "She has robes and she has monkeys" Pamela Courson left for Morocco with her sometime boyfriend Jean de Breteuil to buy clothes to stock her boutique. The original line of the song was, "she has robes and she has junkies" referred to the count and his cadre of gay blades who hung around Pamela. Jim later changed junkies to monkeys. - From the book, "Jim Morrison: Life, Death, Legend" by Stephen Davis.

4. "Jim's (Morrison) accountant was harping on Pamela's (Courson) extravagances Her allowance he could accept; even the spending sprees and charge accounts were within the limits of sanity. But the boutique was madness. It had already cost Jim $80,000.00, and Pamela was in Europe buying more stuff. That was the worst part for Jim. They had fought and Pamela had gone off to see the French count (Jean de Breteuil) she told her girlfriends she loved. (pg. 275, No One Here Gets Out Alive.)

5. "After other fights Pamela (Courson) would get whacked out of her skull on downers or, occasionally, smack, and be seen in public, tongue-wrestling with a bartender from the Beverly Hills Polo Lounge, under a table at the Troubadour bar, moving from party to party in the rich-rock-star circuit, asprawl in the back seat of limousines playing rock 'n' roll finger pie. She had dozen of affairs. One of them with a French young count (Jean de Breteuil) who had land in North Africa and who shared her affection for heroin, was considered serious." (Pg 263, No One Here Gets Out Alive.)

6. Pamela Courson changed her story numerous times about what happened the night of Jim Morrison's death. Some believe she and Jim had another one of their "fights" while in Paris and she went to do heroin with the French heroin dealer she loved so much.

7. Jim was a frequent visitor to the Rock 'n' Roll Circus bar. He would often be asked to leave for his drunken and embarrassing behavior and antics. This bar was a known hangout of heroin dealers, including Jean de Breteuil.

8. According to Sam Bernett, Morrison bought the heroin from two men working for Jean de Breteuil, a French playboy and drug dealer. "The dealers who Jim was talking to were well known," said Bernett.

"Both were French guys in their 20s. I knew what they were up to, and kept an eye out for Jim. He disappeared to the toilets at around 2am. Then, about half an hour later, a cloakroom attendant came up to me and told me someone was locked in one of the cubicles and wasn't coming out. It was then that I got a bouncer to smash the door down. Bernett was met by the sight of Morrison's body, slumped on the toilet" Sam Bernett's forthcoming book "The End - Jim Morrison" is soon to be published in France.

9. - "(Bill) Siddons arrived in Paris on Tuesday, July 6. He was met at the flat by Pamela, a sealed coffin, and a signed death certificate. Funeral arrangements were quickly and secretly confirmed. On July 7 Pamela filed the death certificate with the U.S. Embassy, identifying Jim as James Douglas Morrison, a poet. She said there were no living relatives. The official cause of death was listed as a heart attack." "....Five mourners were present: Pamela, Siddons, Alan Ronay, Agnes Varda, and Robin Wertle. They threw flowers on the grave and said their goodbyes." (pg. 367, No One Here Gets Out Alive)

-- Why the f*ck would Bill Siddons, The Doors manager NOT look at the body? Remember this- Bill Siddons received word 2 days AFTER Jim's death and flew from Los Angeles, across the United States, across the Atlantic Ocean, and arrived in Paris. Jim Morrison was his most prized investment. Morrison wrote the guy's checks. One would think that after traveling all that way, you'd make absolutely certain that Jim Morrison was in the "screwed in" casket. Particularly since Jim was known to play pranks those he knew.

10. "What he (Bill Siddons) did see at Jim and Pamela's flat was a sealed coffin and a death certificate with one doctor's signature. There was no police report, no doctor present. No autopsy had been conducted. All he had was Pamela's word that Jim was dead." (pg. 369, No One Here Gets Out Alive)

11. - "Who was the doctor? Siddons didn't know; Pamela didn't remember. But signatures can be forged or bought. (pg. 369, No One Here Gets Out Alive)
(The doctor was the French medical examiner, Dr. Max Vasille)

-- Dr. Max Vasille was paid by Jean de Breteuil's men to keep quiet or Dr. Max Vasille works with Jean de Breteuil and his "cadre." I believe Bill Siddons was "paid" to keep quiet by Jean de Breteuil's "cadre."

12. "...Still, wasn't Jim found in the bathtub, usually the first place an O.D. victim is taken for attempted revival?" (pg. 369, No One Here Gets Out Alive)

13. There is also the statement that the first fireman on the scene arrived some time after 8:30AM when Pamela awoke to discover Jim. This fireman is Alain Raisson. According to the fireman, Jim's body was still warm even though the estimated time of death was around 5AM. Now, I'm not a scientist or anything, but I can assure you that bath water would not still be warm after three hours- particularly with a cold, lifeless body lying in it. Also, Jim Morrison supposedly went to the bath BEFORE Pamela Courson went off to bed. Of course, she often changed the account of what really happened a few times.

14. And lastly, there is absolutely no way for Jim to pull off a fake death with Pamela's involvement. The gal was an unstable heroin addict, and I find it rather implausible for someone in her mental and emotional incapacity to be able to follow through with a fake death. Besides, she loved him, and I doubt very much she'd let him pull off something like faking his own death.

15. Jim Morrison was given a 'clean bill of health' by his doctor before embarking to Paris.

16. Jim Morrison had Pamela go to Paris to seek out an apartment for them one month before he arrived. He actually missed his original flight to Paris and took the next available flight in the morning.

-- It is likely Morrison went to the Rock 'n' Roll Circus and OD'd in the bathroom and was carried back to his apartment where he was laid in the tub. But, don't forget, that the French count whose men supposedly gave Morrison the heroin was also in love with Morrison's 'cosmic mate.' And lastly, Morrison mocked this same heroin dealer in one of his songs.

-- Lastly, consider this: Jean de Breteuil and Pamela Courson were in love. If Jean de Breteuil had nothing to do with Morrison's death, wouldn't one think that he'd be with Pamela at Jim Morrison's closed funeral? Instead, he took the first plane out of Paris to escape.

Jim Morrison may have been killed...

http://theannotatedlyrics.blogspot.com/2008/12/she-lives-on-love-street-lingers-long.html

Coach
12-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Wonder if he's related to Paul Morrison....

CosmicPal
12-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Wonder if he's related to Paul Morrison....

Uhhh, that'd be a NO.

Ultra Peanut
12-31-2008, 10:49 PM
He was reincarnated on October 3rd, 1979.

Ebolapox
12-31-2008, 11:02 PM
eh, he's alive and well. he's living in the state of washington. he came out and admitted as such a while back.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/116992/is_jim_morrison_alive/

Fishpicker
01-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Jimi Hendrix was killed by his manager Michael Jeffrey (a drug dealer for H.I.M. through MI5) MJ knew he was about to get canned because his contract with Hendrix would have expired a week after the supposed fatal overdose occurred.

American Intelligence did the same to Morrison, and they are doing the same to Willie Nelson currently.

Ultra Peanut
01-01-2009, 01:28 AM
We can't lose Willie. Not at such a young age!

Fishpicker
01-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Willie is spry and wiling

Taco John
01-01-2009, 02:36 AM
Rock and roll finger pie?

royr17
01-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Point blank, Jim Morrison died cause he was a druggy, just like Elvis, and just like Jimmy Hendrix.

royr17
01-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Jimi Hendrix was killed by his manager Michael Jeffrey (a drug dealer for H.I.M. through MI5) MJ knew he was about to get canned because his contract with Hendrix would have expired a week after the supposed fatal overdose occurred.

American Intelligence did the same to Morrison, and they are doing the same to Willie Nelson currently.

Oh no, not Willie. He's just too funny. My favorite quote by him is "How many dukes does it take to screw up a moonshine delivery ?"

patteeu
01-01-2009, 08:44 AM

Why?

Psyko Tek
01-01-2009, 09:05 AM
how 'bout Keff are they trying to get him too?

CosmicPal
01-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Point blank, Jim Morrison died cause he was a druggy, just like Elvis, and just like Jimmy Hendrix.

Actually, you are so wrong. Morrison's drug of choice was alcohol. He didn't like heroin. He did do coke, but coke isn't what killed him, and smoking weed certainly didn't kill him.

StcChief
01-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Rock and roll finger pie?finger in her p.

Bowser
01-01-2009, 11:57 AM
First Patton, now Morrison? WTF is going on here?

StcChief
01-01-2009, 01:03 PM
how 'bout Keff are they trying to get him too?I doubt it... attempts would be un-successful.

J Diddy
01-01-2009, 01:59 PM

That's what got John Goodman as well.