PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to the Planet

vailpass
01-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Happy New Year to all of you and peace for 2009.

I haven't touched a computer in 2 weeks save for business maintenance puprposes so please fill me in on any of the below should you so desire...

*Is Peoli coming to KC?
*Is Herm going to get the axe?
*Are you pleased or displeased to see Shanny get canned?
*Who would you least like to see as Denver's next HC?
*Is Tony G a Chief next year?
*How cool was it to see the teams from the 2 alleged weakest conferences (SD & AZ) win their playoff games? Props to San Diego way to represent the West.

Random thought: Watching the Iowa Hawkeyes crush Spurriers Cocks was glorious. Raymond James is a fantastic stadium, Tampa is a really fun town and I think my liver filed a restraining order against me somewhere in Ybor City.

Mr. Kotter
01-05-2009, 10:58 AM
*Is Peoli coming to KC? YES
*Is Herm going to get the axe? YES
*Are you pleased or displeased to see Shanny get canned? YES
*Who would you least like to see as Denver's next HC? Tyrone Willingham
*Is Tony G a Chief next year? YES
*How cool was it to see the teams from the 2 alleged weakest conferences (SD & AZ) win their playoff games? Props to San Diego way to represent the West. IT BLOWS

HemiEd
01-05-2009, 10:59 AM
*Is Peoli coming to KC? Of course, it is the only way the Chiefs can get Stafford.*Is Herm going to get the axe? Oh heck yes, he is just being dangled now.*Are you pleased or displeased to see Shanny get canned? Shocked and displeased.
*Who would you like to see as Denver's next HC? Herm Edwards
*Is Tony G a Chief next year? yes, printem
*How cool was it to see the teams from the 2 alleged weakest conferences (SD & AZ) win their playoff games? Props to San Diego way to represent the West. Well, both games cost me money, so I don't have any fuzzies at this time.

Random thought: Watching the Iowa Hawkeyes crush Spurriers Cocks was glorious. Raymond James is a fantastic stadium, Tampa is a really fun town and I think my liver filed a restraining order against me somewhere in Ybor City.Congrats, sounds like it was a fun time.

Demonpenz
01-05-2009, 11:07 AM
eating corn ships and masterbaiting

vailpass
01-05-2009, 11:09 AM
eating corn ships and masterbaiting

You are a man who makes his own dip. Gotta' respect that.

blueballs
01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
piece on earth

vailpass
01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
piece on earth

and good swill to men