PDA

View Full Version : Football What grinds my gears.....

Johnny Vegas
01-05-2009, 06:43 PM
When any sort of draw play or run play the QB always watches where the ball is going. Doesn't matter who's the QB they always watch who has the ball.

Same thing goes with o-linemen. The shitty ones make one block then stand there WATCHING the player with the ball.

I think it gives away the whole 'hidden' ball trick and the defense obviously picks up on whoever the QB is watching has the ball.

anyone like to add or like to grind away on other issues?

pr_capone
01-05-2009, 06:46 PM
I hate the bootleg.

There is not a single play in the history of football that has confounded the Chiefs more than the bootleg... specifically the bootleg from ANY Denver Broncos QB.

Those assholes.

Bill Parcells
01-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I knew there was a reason why you got my n00b of the year vote..

What was it again. :spock:

:evil:

Bugeater
01-05-2009, 07:01 PM
What I hate is red left turn arrows. Are we as a society really incapable of making a left turn on green anymore? If you're not smart enough to execute a left turn on green without causing a six-car pileup then maybe you shouldn't have a license to drive an automobile.

mcan
01-05-2009, 07:08 PM
I hate when the center pops his head up right before he snaps the ball.
see also: Jeff Saturday, Rudy Niswanger

I DOUBLY hate it when opposing defenses don't notice, and don't take advantage. (most do not)

SNR
01-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Automatic flush toilets can go to hell. I've never encountered one that flushed at the right time for me.

Johnny Vegas
01-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I hate when the center pops his head up right before he snaps the ball.
see also: Jeff Saturday, Rudy Niswanger

I DOUBLY hate it when opposing defenses don't notice, and don't take advantage. (most do not)

yep! I always see that. Some guys do a double pop of the head. Its like "did ya forget where the QB's lined up?" lol

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Automatic flush toilets can go to hell. I've never encountered one that flushed at the right time for me.

It sucks when you stand up to wipe and it flushes.

Johnny Vegas
01-05-2009, 07:17 PM

I'm neutral. Sittin down they can go in a hand basket right to hell. Standing up-I won't use my foot that time.

Frazod
01-05-2009, 07:18 PM
That doesn't grind my gears.

But it does chap my ass. :)

jidar
01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Stand up to wipe?

That sounds neither sanitary nor effective.

cdcox
01-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Favre with the fake jump pass, FTW! Seriously, he is one of the guys who doesn't just stand and watch.

Rain Man mentioned the value of high motor guys yesterday that keep running and looking for something to do until the whistle blows.

Johnny Vegas
01-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Favre with the fake jump pass, FTW! Seriously, he is one of the guys who doesn't just stand and watch.

Rain Man mentioned the value of high motor guys yesterday that keep running and looking for something to do until the whistle blows.

Something popped when I was watching the replay game on NFLN. It was a play where Eli did a draw play and was in a acting mode to pass only with his head turned watching the RB with the ball then the D watching Eli all turn their heads to the RB to tackle him for a loss.

kcfanintitanhell
01-05-2009, 07:26 PM

What's more annoying than that, I hate going into a restroom where they use these fuggin things and all the urinals are being used, so I have to go into a stall to pee, and wind up playing blast-a-turd.
Especially in a restaurant right after I've eaten.