PDA

View Full Version : Music Thanks Microsoft Zune

Dunit35
01-06-2009, 01:06 AM
I won't be buying your zune products again.

I have the Zune 30. I updated the software a couple months ago and have been having problems with it since. It always freezes up on me. It seemed to go apeshit when they had that New Years problem. I "had" 983 songs on there some pictures and some videos that it came with and it tried telling me the device was full. WTF? No way, two weeks ago it had over 20g's left. Tonight was the first time I tried adding some songs on it (65 songs) and it said it was full. I bet I had to restart it five times before it would even let me go to the storage tab on the device.

So, I figured out how to reformat the device and of course it deleted all my songs...figured it would. It only sync the 65 songs I added tonight. I guess I have to manually sync all the songs I want on there. It's not that big of a deal to do that but when I would click on the songs to sync it it wouldn't sync half the songs it was supposed to sync.

In the end...Zunes new software blows. The other two people who have one have the same freezing problems mine did. The freezing didn't happen till they added the new software was installed.

Anybody else have these problems?

Guru
01-06-2009, 02:42 AM
no problems here. Of course, I haven't added a new song to it in months.

DMAC
01-06-2009, 08:20 AM
no problems here. Of course, I have an iPod.

Buck
01-06-2009, 09:00 AM
no problems here. Of course, I kick it old school.

http://cassiegermsheid.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/boombox.jpg

Lzen
01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
The new software has been great. You must have a glitch in your software or your Zune. Oh, and yeah I had a problem with my Zune 30 getting stuck in the reboot on Dec. 31. But I drained the battery completely. On Jan. 1, I charged it and turned it on with no problems whatsoever. It has been working fine since. Also, I have been adding music to it without problems.

Braincase
01-06-2009, 08:58 PM
No problems here in either my Zune 30 or my Zune 80.

Thig Lyfe
01-06-2009, 09:05 PM
no problems here. Of course, I have an iPod.

http://smartassery.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/Cat-YouJustGotServed.jpg

NewChief
01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Some of my students were talking about this today, and they said a new fix just came out and fixes the issue. They may have been talking about a different issues, though.