PDA

View Full Version : Royals Small Royals tidbit

MIAdragon
01-06-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

•Two middle infield possibilities for the Royals: David Eckstein and Willie Bloomquist. The Royals also considered Jerry Hairston Jr., but are concerned with his health record. Also, Dayton Moore continues to deal with payroll limitations.

Shocker!!

Sure-Oz
01-06-2009, 03:05 PM
How the hell did we not get Burrell for 2 years 16 mill....really!

MIAdragon
01-06-2009, 03:06 PM
How the hell did we not get Burrell for 2 years 16 mill....really!

That was a steal.

Reaper16
01-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I will throw up all over my living room if the terrible David Eckstein is a Royal. I literally could not handle that.

Demonpenz
01-06-2009, 03:19 PM
David Eckstein would be a good fit. He is gritty

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Eckstein would be a welcome addition. A guy like him will teach the young guys how to play with a winning attitude and play hard all the time. Plus he doesn't suck.

Buck
01-06-2009, 04:26 PM
I have a funny story about a run in with Jerry Hairston Jr.

Basically, I told him to go fuck off.

Sure-Oz
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
I have a funny story about a run in with Jerry Hairston Jr.

Basically, I told him to go **** off.

Why

Buck
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Why

I was waiting in line to go into the Chargers game and I saw Scott Hairston standing there, so I just said to him, I'm a Padres fan, good luck next season, I hope you do well.

His brother was standing right next to him and said, "I fucking hate the Padres".

So I turned to him and told him that "the Diamondbacks fucking suck".

It was about 20 minutes later that I realized that he played for the Reds, and not the Diamondbacks, but I got my point across.

Sure-Oz
01-06-2009, 04:37 PM
I was waiting in line to go into the Chargers game and I saw Scott Hairston standing there, so I just said to him, I'm a Padres fan, good luck next season, I hope you do well.

His brother was standing right next to him and said, "I ****ing hate the Padres".

So I turned to him and told him that "the Diamondbacks ****ing suck".

It was about 20 minutes later that I realized that he played for the Reds, and not the Diamondbacks, but I got my point across.

ROFL

beavis
01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
If you haven't noticed, everyone in the league is hesitant to add payroll this year. Even with all the signings the Yanks made, they're still going to be below what they were at last season.

Saul Good
01-06-2009, 07:15 PM
David Eckstein would be a good fit. He is gritty

He also leads the majors in moxie.