PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Which GM would pick which QB

Danman
01-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Since we're speculating on GMs and HCs, I thought I'd take the cussin and discussin in a slightly different direction. Predict the GM Clark hires, not who each of you like. At the news conference to announce the hire the new GM announces Herm will be let go. Who does the new GM hire as head coach and why?

Then just for fun, as a condition for being hired, Clark tells the new GM he must draft a QB with the #3 pick this year. Let's assume Sanchez, Bradford, and Stafford all all three available at #3. Tell me which QB is picked and why.

I'll go first. I think Clark goes ahead and hires Pioli. He calls his buddy Kurt Ferentz, but no matter how hard he tries, Kurt won't leave Iowa. Since he's been around defensive minded head coaches almost his whole career, he then turns his attention to and hires Jim Schwartz as head coach.

The GM and Coach decide that since we play our home games on grass and play the majority of our divisional road games on grass too, we decide we're gonna have a ball controlled running game and a lot of play action passing. We also will run 3-4 receiver sets at times as well. Because we're headed into the season with question marks along the OL, we're gonna roll the pocket to avoid the rush. We need a QB who can deliver from the pocket and on designed roll outs. We like our current receivers and don't plan on adding a WR till later in the draft. We draft Sanchez with the #3 pick because his skills match the closest with what want to do.

JimNasium
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Jimmy Raye Jr. hires Jimmy Raye Sr.

Ebolapox
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
it's kirk ferentz.

and who the fuck knows?

MIAdragon
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/05/29/ouija-board-movie.jpg

Danman
01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
it's kirk ferentz.

and who the **** knows?

Sorry dude, was concentrating on spelling Frentz right.

Ebolapox
01-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry dude, was concentrating on spelling Frentz right.

ROFL

oh the irony :p

Goldmember
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Jimmy Raye Jr. hires Jimmy Raye Sr.

LMAO

Deberg_1990
01-06-2009, 09:05 PM
All of them