PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A little story about LJ

The Poz
01-06-2009, 08:33 PM
So, I work in the film and television industry up here in Toronto. A guy that has been working in our lighting dep't for the past few months (who I usually chat-up about football when we run into each other) tells me today about the time he got to work with all of those pro players from the Campbell's Chunky soup ad that was filmed at the University of Toronto a couple years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Zzd26wxCk
He knows I'm a Chiefs fan so he immediately starts in with how LJ is such a dick. He was a dick to everyone around him during the entire shoot while the rest of the players were nothing short of amazing to the crew. LT, Hester, Jones-Drew, Hassellbeck, etc. were very nice, kind and in great spirits throughout those few days except for of course our beloved LJ.
He said he wouldn't lift his head from his laptop for anyone except for his mother who would give him shit for acting the way he was and not even listening to the director. Sounds like he'll be miserable anywhere he goes, not just in KC.
Nothing groundbreaking here, just thought I'd share this.

smittysbar
01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Not surprising I guess.

Frazod
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
You need to change your avatar back to the blonde with the big tits.

plbrdude
01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
great story

Ebolapox
01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
eh, just another bit of evidence that giving him that huge contract was the worst mistake carl likely ever made.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-06-2009, 08:41 PM
LJ is misunderstood.

and a douche.

KCUnited
01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I heard he spit Chunky soup in McNabb's mom's face.

unothadeal
01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Is your friend black? If not, there's your answer.

DeezNutz
01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
LJ just misunderstood Howard Stern, who used to claim that every man wants to "spit" in a woman's face.

Tribal Warfare
01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Damn when your moms gets pissed off and displays it in public, well you know you are gonna hear hardcore shit later.

Agent V
01-06-2009, 08:49 PM
"You know what you do with a [football player]? They ever start whining about anything, you pull down their pants and you *slapping motion* SPANK their ass!"

bowener
01-06-2009, 09:00 PM
There is something wrong with LJ and it is not KC. I actually feel quite bad for him. He obviously has some sort of depression or social anxiety.

Count Zarth
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
He's just shy. Shy boy.

Skip Towne
01-06-2009, 09:13 PM
There is something wrong with LJ and it is not KC. I actually feel quite bad for him. He obviously has some sort of depression or social anxiety.

I think you're right. He needs to seek professional help. A guy in his position sould NOT be depressed. Sounds like a chemical imbalance.

Rain Man
01-06-2009, 09:23 PM
I bet he was just engrossed in chiefsplanet.

NewChief
01-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Confirms my experiences. I think I've told it before, but I felt horrible for the group that got paired with him at a celebrity golf tournament I attended. He spent the whole day talking on his phone. Didn't really play half the holes. And the holes he did play, I witnessed him throw his clubs on a few times. The guys were huge Penn State fans and really wanted to be paired with LJ, so I felt really sorry to for them to see their "fantasy" day turn into a complete nightmare.

cdcox
01-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Confirms my experiences. I think I've told it before, but I felt horrible for the group that got paired with him at a celebrity golf tournament I attended. He spent the whole day talking on his phone. Didn't really play half the holes. And the holes he did play, I witnessed him throw his clubs on a few times. The guys were huge Penn State fans and really wanted to be paired with LJ, so I felt really sorry to for them to see their "fantasy" day turn into a complete nightmare.

Larry doesn't play for f'n Penn State any more.

Count Zarth
01-06-2009, 09:30 PM
He's a weird dude. The same guy who acts like that signs autographs for the fans longer than anyone. I don't think he's an asshole, he's just a little...cooky.

NewChief
01-06-2009, 09:30 PM
He's a weird dude. The same guy who acts like that signs autographs for the fans longer than anyone. I don't think he's an asshole, he's just a little...cooky.

I'll agree with that. He's definitely a weird cat. Of course, Priest Holmes was weird as hell, too.

NewChief
01-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Larry doesn't play for f'n Penn State any more.

This was the summer after his rookie season, so the Penn State folks were still all on his jock.

cdcox
01-06-2009, 09:41 PM
This was the summer after his rookie season, so the Penn State folks were still all on his jock.

Certainly you've heard the story behind that line?

The Poz
01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
You need to change your avatar back to the blonde with the big tits.

Here ya go.
Gotta change up the avatar every once and a while though.

dtebbe
01-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Here ya go.

I'm not sure which is bigger.....

Nevermind.

DT

Demonpenz
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
On some levels I do the same shit, I hate crowded places and just try to get out of there as quick as possible. I also hate people bothering me. I try to hide from people during the holidays and find things that I like to do without being an asshole. Anxiety and people hounding me are things I hate, especially with one of my days off. So I feel for him sometimes, but he is a repeat offender with very little anyone says about him is good. It is worth noting some people may be assholes but be really really good guys, and then could be kirby puckett and nice on the outside but beat your wife ext when off the field. The truth is you really never know these guys.

Frazod
01-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Here ya go.

Thanks. :D

DaneMcCloud
01-06-2009, 10:27 PM
On some levels I do the same shit, I hate crowded places and just try to get out of there as quick as possible. I also hate people bothering me. I try to hide from people during the holidays and find things that I like to do without being an asshole. Anxiety and people hounding me are things I hate, especially with one of my days off. So I feel for him sometimes, but he is a repeat offender with very little anyone says about him is good. It is worth noting some people may be assholes but be really really good guys, and then could be kirby puckett and nice on the outside but beat your wife ext when off the field. The truth is you really never know these guys.

You should come to Los Angeles.

No one lives here. It's like the movie "Born Free".

You can just run around.

And if you visit Berkeley, you can legally run around naked.

DaneMcCloud
01-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Here ya go.

It looks like she has Man Hands.

Yuck

Frazod
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM

Yuck

Damn, you Kalifornia types are tough. :D

The Poz
01-06-2009, 10:33 PM

Yuck

Strong hands from trying to wrestle her shirt off every night.

Demonpenz
01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Strong hands from trying to wrestle her shirt off every night.

I would be compelled to ask that girl to udder the line "phone home" with those hands

HIChief
01-06-2009, 10:40 PM

He was a quiet man.....

mikey23545
01-06-2009, 10:44 PM
You're looking at her hands?!?!?!

noa
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Kind of reminds me of Bill Simmons story about having the opportunity to hang out with a bunch of Red Sox, including David Ortiz and Manny. All his co-workers went out with them, but he decided not to because he didn't want to see his sports idols acting like assholes.
But he heard the stories anyway, and his co-workers confirmed that a lot were assholes (except Manny oddly enough). I forget if he mentions who it was, but one of the players took off his wedding ring in front of everyone and started grinding some chick at a club. Stuff like that.

Count Zarth
01-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I forget if he mentions who it was, but one of the players took off his wedding ring in front of everyone and started grinding some chick at a club.

That's hilarious.

I'd pay good money to see Damon Huard do that.

Demonpenz
01-06-2009, 11:05 PM
That's hilarious.

I'd pay good money to see Damon Huard do that.

when the song says "get low get low" he would have that move down fo sho'