PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs While we're cleaning house what will it take to get rid of Bob Gretz?

B_Ambuehl
01-07-2009, 03:56 PM
This constant cocksucking of Carl is getting absolutely ridiculous. One or 2 "farewell and thank you" articles I can understand. But for the last 2 weeks I can't read anything chiefs related without seeing another Gretz love letter to Carl. He sounds as heartbroken a 15 year old punk who's had his heart broken by his first love.

Demonpenz
01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I know when I hate someones writings i have to read them

Micjones
01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
The next guy will be just like him.

MGRS13
01-07-2009, 04:00 PM
That one guy who still gives a crap what he has to say to die.

Rain Man
01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Throw a doughnut into traffic.

siberian khatru
01-07-2009, 04:04 PM
http://www.heavyequipmentguru.com/images/forklift.jpg

SNR
01-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Doesn't he have a private blog now? We can't exactly get rid of him.

FringeNC
01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Jeez...Gretz has a wiki entry:

"Bob Gretz is an award-winning sportswriter and broadcaster. In 1981 Gretz started covering the Kansas City Chiefs as the Kansas City Star beat writer. He joined the Chiefs Radio Network broadcast team in 1990 and was the pre-game host and sideline reporter until 2008. He is also the Kansas City representative on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee. He is a native of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Point Park College. He continues to write, contributing to the Chiefs official website and well as maintaining his own site."

Fruit Ninja
01-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Gretz doesnt bother me much. I think he's fairly decent. He does slob carls knob at times, but he's paid to do that. Pay me some money, and i will say anything they want me to say.

milkman
01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Gretz doesnt bother me much. I think he's fairly decent. He does slob carls knob at times, but he's paid to do that. Pay me some money, and i will say anything they want me to say.

So, we have established that you'll slob nobs for the right price.

Fruit Ninja
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
So, we have established that you'll slob nobs for the right price.

In writing, sure. Why not? lol

Chief Henry
01-07-2009, 04:55 PM
In writing, sure. Why not? lol

and what else ?

Danman
01-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Throw a doughnut into traffic.

Nice!

Bob's gonna tell you every failure by the new regime and say things like, Carl wouldn't done that.

Bootlegged
01-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Bob Gretz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Bob Gretz is classless and deranged. In 1981 Gretz started covering the Kansas City Chiefs as the Kansas City Star beat writer. He joined the Chiefs Radio Network broadcast team in 1990 and was the pre-game host and sideline reporter until 2008. He is also the Kansas City representative on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee. He is a native of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Point Park College. He continues to write, contributing to the Chiefs official website and well as maintaining his own site.

DJJasonp
01-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Gretz will get fired when Gretz accidentally loses the compromising photos of Clark Hunt dressed up as a woman, getting spanked by a leather-clad Carl Peterson.

Fat Elvis
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.heavyequipmentguru.com/images/forklift.jpg

ROFL

Fat Elvis
01-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Bob Gretz

Bob Gretz is classless and deranged. In 1981 Gretz started covering the Kansas City Chiefs as the Kansas City Star beat writer. He joined the Chiefs Radio Network broadcast team in 1990 and was the pre-game host and sideline reporter until 2008. He is also the Kansas City representative on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee. He is a native of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Point Park College. He continues to write, contributing to the Chiefs official website and well as maintaining his own site.

I see they've edited out the entry regarding his "sausage like" fingers.

OnTheWarpath58
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Hopefully they ditch his ass before he fucks up another presentation to the HOF for Derrick Thomas...

FringeNC
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
I see they've edited out the entry regarding his "sausage like" fingers.

Anyone know how to edit wiki? We should do a good for him.

beavis
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Bob Gretz

ROFL

kstater
01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
A little birdie told me there was a tastefull edit to King Carl's wiki page.

Arrowhead Pride
01-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Bob Gretz's blog is an awesome source of info from a guy who's seen it all.

I hope he's around as along as he possibly can be. I don't let the obvious Pro Carl posts devalue all of the other great stuff he writes about.

Count Zarth
01-07-2009, 07:32 PM
It's my guess he'll stick around. That's why he started his blog. I don't know why the Chiefs wouldn't throw him a credential in the event he's no longer in-house.

wazu
01-07-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't understand the obsession with Bob Gretz. He's irrelevant in my mind.

"Bob" Dobbs
01-07-2009, 07:51 PM
A little birdie told me there was a tastefull edit to King Carl's wiki page.In his farewell press conference, lasting 40 minutes, Peterson babbled on and on about his achievements as GM. He praised himself for achievements despite not ever reaching the Super Bowl during his 20 year tenure, or failing to put together a team competent enough to win a single playoff game in almost 15 years. Peterson also spent time in his farewell address criticizing the media for having the gall to question Peterson's abilities as GM.

ROFL Rep!

bowener
01-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Cant we just open the back door and throw a dozen donuts out, then close the door behind him as he sprints after them?

FringeNC
01-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Peterson has been both praised and criticized by Chiefs fans. Peterson has been criticized for not being much of a general manager[2], and is considered....

ROFL

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey since everything is changing does that mean the Chiefs will actually have a competent website now?

Reerun_KC
01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Cant we just open the back door and throw a dozen donuts out, then close the door behind him as he sprints after them?

Bob Gretz doesnt sprint...

Agent V
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey since everything is changing does that mean the Chiefs will actually have a competent website now?

That would be nice. The main page looks absolutely horrid. Their online store has technical problems abound.

cdcox
01-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Get rid of the mascot. Hot babe in politically incorrect native American garb riding bare back on War Paint, FTW. Treat the horse like a millionaire so PETA has nothing to complain about.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 01:04 AM

dude they upgraded it like only 5 years ago

notice the "youth will lead us" video has disappeared

Dave Lane
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Gretz doesnt bother me much. I think he's fairly decent. He does slob carls knob at times, but he's paid to do that. Pay me enough money, and i will say anything they want me to say.

FYP...