PDA

View Full Version : Poop You've been Petersoned....

Fat Elvis
01-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I think we should make it part of our lexicon. I doh't know if you remember the movie Kingpin, but the main character, Roy Munson, was a promising bowler who screwed up so badly that his name became a part of the language to denote the very pit of dispair or futility. I beleive that we have our real life Roy Munson in our very own Carl Peterson.

Carl obviously wants a fitting tribute as he simply just won't go away whether it be prolonged farewells or anonymous articles on Blob Gretz's website. I want to give him what he wants and what he deserves.

I propose from now on when someone screws up royally on this website (especially oldtimers, but Noobs work too) we respond with something along the lines of: That was a real Peterson, or You've been Petersoned, or Dude, quit being a Peterson.

It works. It is fitting. And it is something I think would be immediately and universally recognized as to its meaning.

Demonpenz
01-08-2009, 04:02 PM
I think we should make it part of our lexicon. I doh't know if you remember the movie Kingpin, but the main character, Roy Munson, was a promising bowler who screwed up so badly that his name became a part of the language to denote the very pit of dispair or futility. I beleive that we have our real life Roy Munson in our very own Carl Peterson.

Carl obviously wants a fitting tribute as he simply just won't go away whether it be prolonged farewells or anonymous articles on Blob Gretz's website. I want to give him what he wants and what he deserves.

I propose from now on when someone screws up royally on this website (especially oldtimers, but Noobs work too) we respond with something along the lines of: That was a real Peterson, or You've been Petersoned, or Dude, quit being a Peterson.

It works. It is fitting. And it is something I think would be immediately and universally recognized as to its meaning.

:clap:

Iowanian
01-08-2009, 04:49 PM
What is it about gooooood general management that makes me haffta crap?

You reallly broke somethin' loose there Carl.

MGRS13
01-08-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't think he deserves the honor. Munson actually got a ring dude.

Ultra Peanut
01-08-2009, 05:11 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqsxYytUiF8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YqsxYytUiF8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shaid
01-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Carl's gone, we don't need any more reminders.

crazycoffey
01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
this thread has been Fat Elvisoned....

Baconeater
01-08-2009, 05:37 PM
You can't force anything into the lexicon, it has to happen naturally.

Basileus777
01-08-2009, 05:38 PM
No, just no.

Ultra Peanut
01-08-2009, 05:39 PM
You can't force anything into the lexicon, it has to happen naturally.DAMNIT, BUGEATER! :cuss:

kstater
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
teh ghey

Fat Elvis
01-08-2009, 05:42 PM
this thread has been Fat Elvisoned....

Mmmmm...delicious

crazycoffey
01-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Mmmmm...delicious

taste like a peanut butter 'nanna sandwich?

KCTitus
01-08-2009, 06:16 PM
You can't force anything into The Lexicon, it has to happen naturally.

This.

ugh, that was painful...I didnt want to say that.

milkman
01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Let me just say, FE, for this one brief shining moment at least,

Your and idiot.