PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Does anyone else get the feeling....

ILChief
01-09-2009, 06:33 PM
That we're gonna get stuck with Mark Dominick as GM and he's gonna keep Herm?

:banghead:

Skip Towne
01-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Keep all sharp objects away from me.

blueballs
01-09-2009, 06:42 PM
poor baby

keg in kc
01-09-2009, 06:43 PM
I get the feeling I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, whatever happens.

pr_capone
01-09-2009, 06:48 PM

are you having suicidal thoughts or murderous ones?

JuicesFlowing
01-09-2009, 07:04 PM
That we're gonna get stuck with Mark Dominick as GM and he's gonna keep Herm?

:banghead:

Yes.

DTchiefs58
01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that is gonna happen. Clark is such a toolbag. Just wait and see how many people renew

bowener
01-09-2009, 08:08 PM
SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH,SIR! THERE IS SHIT FALLING OUT OF IT!

Honestly, I will have an aneurysm, and die a horribly painful death, and yet I will be happier for it. Fuck you, Herm. That is how much I hate you. Fucker.

The Bad Guy
01-09-2009, 08:09 PM
It could be worse..

Carl could still be here.

Skip Towne
01-09-2009, 08:11 PM

Some of each.

boogblaster
01-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Shoot low they're riding midgets ...

SNR
01-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Who's Mark Dominick?

whoman69
01-09-2009, 08:25 PM
If Herm is back I'll root for the Cardinals. At least they will have a shot of winning.

Deberg_1990
01-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Charlie Cassserly and Herm Edwards in 09!!

SNR
01-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Ok, seriously, who's Mark Dominick?

orange
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Ok, seriously, who's Mark Dominick?

Mark Dominik
Director of Pro Personnel

Mark Dominik enters his 13th year with the Buccaneers organization, including his seventh as Tampa Bay’s Director of Pro Personnel. Dominik was added to the Buccaneers’ staff in June 1995 as a pro personnel assistant. He served in that capacity through the 1997 season before assuming the title of pro scout in 1998. In 2000 he was elevated to the coordinator of pro personnel before being promoted to his current position. In 2002, his eighth season with Tampa Bay, Dominik helped guide the Buccaneers to their first world championship in Super Bowl XXXVII against Oakland.

Dominik’s responsibilities include coordinating the recruiting and signing of all NFL free agents, while also monitoring NFL transactions and handling player tryouts. In addition, he is in charge of Tampa Bay’s scouting efforts of all other professional football leagues, including the NFL, NFL Europe, the Canadian Football League and the Arena Football Leagues.

Dominik, a native of St. Cloud, Minnesota, joined Tampa Bay after spending a year-and-a-half working in both the college and pro personnel departments for the Kansas City Chiefs. Dominik has a bachelor’s of science degree in sports management from the University of Kansas. He and his wife, Amy, have one son, Davis.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM
This thread is a bannable offense.

jjjayb
01-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Like we haven't had enough of Herm talking about "buc ball" already.

pr_capone
01-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Some of each.

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/gig-swiss-knife.jpg

go to town buddy

:D

ChiefaRoo
01-09-2009, 09:35 PM
This thread is worthless with or without pics.

pr_capone
01-09-2009, 09:37 PM
This thread is worthless with or without pics.

http://www.lat34.com/_/Photo/_/asa_hot_girls.jpg

ChiefaRoo
01-09-2009, 10:20 PM
http://www.lat34.com/_/Photo/_/asa_hot_girls.jpg

ok then.

Douche Baggins
01-09-2009, 10:21 PM
God those fuckin' sluts are fine. Look at the blonde with her boob hanging out. UNFF! GRADE A NUMBAH ONE US CHOICE!

beavis
01-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I could have sworn I heard Petro say today that Dominik as told he was no longer under consideration. Maybe I have him confused with someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was someone from the Bucs.

Mizzou_8541
01-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I could have sworn I heard Petro say today that Dominik as told he was no longer under consideration. Maybe I have him confused with someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was someone from the Bucs.

I heard that as well, but he wasn't really confident of his souce. Certainly not as credible as Rocky Alden.

blueballs
01-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Please
don't let credible sources
get in the way of a good ol CP meltdown

Sam Hall
01-09-2009, 10:51 PM
I assume negotiations get complicated with big names like Pioli. Both sides have important needs, and it's a tough decision for both. I would hope a decision will come by the middle of next week.

blueballs
01-09-2009, 10:54 PM
maybe it makes Clark appear like he's trying
to keep his promise to Herm
that he will fufill his 4 yr contract

Pants
01-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I heard that as well, but he wasn't really confident of his souce. Certainly not as credible as Rocky Alden.

I heard that as well. But as far as Dominik goes, I don't think he'll be hired. The last I saw from Jeremy Green (the scout guy) was:

"Okay gang, as you know I still have friends at the highest level in the Chiefs organization and have this info to share with full confidence: Scott Pioli is the new GM. His announcement will come Thursday or Friday at the latest. Clark and Scott are working out the finer points of his contract tonight (money & control), but the deal is sealed. Also, Clark informed Herm Edwards and his coaching staff that they will be released. All assistants can reapply through Scott.

I only share this information because I'm no longer with the team and it's fun to share that a new day is dawning at Arrowhead. Scott Pioli will quickly move to clean out the front office and hire a new coach.

The only info I have on the new coach is it will not be Kirk Ferentz from the Iowa Hawkeyes. Kirk coaches his son at Iowa and does not want to leave until his son graduates.

Mike Shanahan has contacted Pioli, but I don't know any info beyond that.

chiefsngop
01-10-2009, 10:58 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that is gonna happen. Clark is such a toolbag. Just wait and see how many people renew

Yeah........

And the drum beat not to long ago was Clark is most CERTAINLY keeping Carl around, at least long enough to finish his contract.

Clark's just not going to tell you, me, or anyone outside of his office, what's really going on.

He made alot of people look silly with the surprise CP resignation / termination, and I think many people are jumping right back in line to ride the

CLARK HUNT'S LOG FLUME OF HUMILIATION RIDE

all over again. By saying they're "sure" or "have no doubt" that Clark is going to do this or that. The man can obviously pull off big decisions without a media leak that he doesn't want.