PDA

View Full Version : Poop 4 things

Scorp
01-12-2009, 09:08 AM
1. I am now officially laid off and have become a statistic. I told my boss he should continue paying me even though there is no work available. He disagrees with my view on the situation. I informed him how lucky he was to have an employee as myself and that he should secure his asset in me before another employer does. He told me to hold my breath or something to that effect. It is all rather confusing to me, I blame George W. Bush.

2. Collecting unemployment is very discouraging. they make you look for work even though you have a job already. What happens if I find a job and my old boss is ready for me to come back to work? Now I would have two jobs. Who has time for that? God forbid I get laid off from both jobs at the same time. Then I would be forced to find a 3rd job and knowing my luck, I would be back to work at all 3 in no time. It is all rather confusing. I blame Iowa for this, I have no reason why. I live in Kansas......go figure.

3. Bigfoot is very real. The government knows they are real but will not admit it. Why does the government lie to the people? I tried to get the big fella on video but he refuses. I have purchased 3 HD video cameras but he just breaks everyone I bring into the field. Then he laughs and points at the very expensive broken cameras. I curse him afterwards but he finds it all very amusing. I shout "F*ck you bigfoot, you suck!", he just hits me in the stomach until I throw up. It hurts and I don't like it very much. Sometimes I think i will not go into the woods anymore, but Bigfoot knows me all to well. He mocks me and treats me like I am his prison bitch. It is all very confusing...........I blame the Government.

4. My nose hurts because I have sleep apnea. I have a nasal mask and lately it irritates my nose. I can't sleep well without my nasal mask because I stop breathing. On the other hand when I do sleep with my nasal mask it irritates my nose and I wake up because my damn nose hurts. It is like an internal war with my body over sleep. Sometimes I refuse to sleep but I always wake up wondering what just happened. Have you ever ripped nose hairs out? I do all the time. I hate nasal hairs and i rip them out all day now that I am unemployed. Maybe that is why my nose hurts so bad. It is all very confusing to me........I blame Scott Pioli.

Stinger
01-12-2009, 09:26 AM
This would not have happened if you hadn't changed your avatar. Oh and sorry to hear about the job situation.

BigRedChief
01-12-2009, 09:28 AM
4. My nose hurts because I have sleep apnea. I have a nasal mask and lately it irritates my nose. I can't sleep well without my nasal mask because I stop breathing. On the other hand when I do sleep with my nasal mask it irritates my nose and I wake up because my damn nose hurts. It is like an internal war with my body over sleep. Sometimes I refuse to sleep but I always wake up wondering what just happened. Have you ever ripped nose hairs out? I do all the time. I hate nasal hairs and i rip them out all day now that I am unemployed. Maybe that is why my nose hurts so bad. It is all very confusing to me........I blame Scott Pioli.
switch to the nasal pillows.

bishop_74
01-12-2009, 09:30 AM
You can probably start your own small business selling marijuana. Sounds like you might have quite a bit of it laying around.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-12-2009, 09:34 AM
If you get a new job, then get your old job back, just quit the new job.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-12-2009, 09:35 AM
I bet your boss laid you off to hire Bigfoot. Since he has no SSN, he's working for peanuts under the table.

Scorp
01-12-2009, 09:38 AM
switch to the nasal pillows.

That's what I am currently using, but do you know how hard it is to lay your nose and keep your nose on pillows? :cuss:

Scorp
01-12-2009, 09:40 AM
If you get a new job, then get your old job back, just quit the new job.

Can I still collect unemployment from the one I quit since technically I am unemployed from the job that replcaed my original? Wouldn't that make me a quitter? :doh!:

Scorp
01-12-2009, 09:41 AM
I bet your boss laid you off to hire Bigfoot. Since he has no SSN, he's working for peanuts under the table.

"F*ck you bigfoot, you suck!"