01-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Please post your best recipes.

Thanks

L.A. Chieffan
01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
yeah man....

Buck
01-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Please include preparation steps as well.

I've made them before but always left the bud in the butter. I do not want to do that this time.

aturnis
What I do , is I add pot, to brownies, and wala! pot brownies. Delicious.

luv
No matter how you make them, high in calories. And you won't even begin to feel like exercising. No no no no no.....

ClevelandBronco
1. Think about making brownies.
2. Think about putting pot in them.
3. Get out the bong and do another hit.
4. Order a pizza.

Dicky McElephant
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Smoke pot.
Eat brownies.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 06:32 PM
I heard you have to use around an ounce for one pan of brownies, sounds like a complete waste of weed to me.

BigVE
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
This thread will never compare to the bacon explosion thread. ;)

crazycoffey
01-12-2009, 06:34 PM
drugs are bad, mmmmkay

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I heard you have to use around an ounce for one pan of brownies, sounds like a complete waste of weed to me.

Not if you can eat a whole pan of brownies.

Buck
01-12-2009, 06:35 PM
No matter how you make them, high in calories. And you won't even begin to feel like exercising. No no no no no.....

The good thing is they are not for me.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 06:35 PM
1 lb. bacon > 1 oz. pot.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 06:36 PM
You want to use some special kind of butter I cant remember (partially hydrogenated?) or vegetable oil. Low heat for 4-5 hours. A couple after the butter turns green and the smell fills your house. Strain and use the butter or oil in a normal brownie recipe.

88TG88
01-12-2009, 06:37 PM
pot cookies FTW

Woodrow Call
01-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I've only tried to make them once and needless to say it did not end well. Somehow I ended up with a pan of black coal that tasted like you were biting into a burnt brick of weed.

They are awesome when done right though, good luck.

ClevelandBronco
You want to use some special kind of butter I cant remember (partially hydrogenated?) or vegetable oil. Low heat for 4-5 hours. A couple after the butter turns green and the smell fills your house. Strain and use the butter or oil in a normal brownie recipe.

Oh, yeah. That sounds just perfect.

Do that.

Buck

4 to 5 Hours?

I was thinking more like 1.5 to 2 Hours max

Mr. Flopnuts
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Do you actually put pot in the brownies? God, I hope not. Gross. Strain the thc from your herb into the butter then make brownies. I figure you can find your own brownie recipe online but I want you to remember one thing, and it's important because it happened to a buddy of mine when we did this as kids and it didn't end well.

PUT THE FUCKING BROWNIES AWAY SOMEWHERE AND FORGET ABOUT THEM AFTER YOU'VE MADE THEM.

Me and some buddies did this about 10 years ago and the cookies we made came out excellent. We each ate 2 and went to play some Madden. Well, about an hour later one of my buddies got the munchies and proceeded to eat half the fucking cookies we made forgetting that there was pot in them because they tasted like regular cookies.

This guy had zero common sense. I mean, fucking zero. He did shit that made no sense, with no thought to possible repercussions. He was fearless. 2 hours after he ate those cookies he was under his sheets in his bed shivering in fear at the thought of something eating him alive. Not literally, but there wasn't anything more rational than that going on in his head. He was just fucking wasted, whacked out, and paranoid as shit. He in effect, OD'd on pot. As much as you can OD anyway.

So, if you can remember that, you should be just fine. Here's the method on making cannabutter.

http://www.allpotseeds.com/pot-brownies.html

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Not if you can eat a whole pan of brownies.

You must not have any idea how much an ounce of weed is, even at the height of my weed smoking days an ounce would last me at least a couple months.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
4 to 5 Hours?

I was thinking more like 1.5 to 2 Hours max

You can cut it short but you wont get 100%

Mr. Flopnuts
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Do you actually put pot in the brownies? God, I hope not. Gross. Strain the thc from your herb into the butter then make brownies. I figure you can find your own brownie recipe online but I want you to remember one thing, and it's important because it happened to a buddy of mine when we did this as kids and it didn't end well.

PUT THE FUCKING BROWNIES AWAY SOMEWHERE AND FORGET ABOUT THEM AFTER YOU'VE MADE THEM.

Me and some buddies did this about 10 years ago and the cookies we made came out excellent. We each ate 2 and went to play some Madden. Well, about an hour later one of my buddies got the munchies and proceeded to eat half the fucking cookies we made forgetting that there was pot in them because they tasted like regular cookies.

This guy had zero common sense. I mean, fucking zero. He did shit that made no sense, with no thought to possible repercussions. He was fearless. 2 hours after he ate those cookies he was under his sheets in his bed shivering in fear at the thought of something eating him alive. Not literally, but there wasn't anything more rational than that going on in his head. He was just fucking wasted, whacked out, and paranoid as shit. He in effect, OD'd on pot. As much as you can OD anyway.

So, if you can remember that, you should be just fine. Here's the method on making cannabutter.

http://www.allpotseeds.com/pot-brownies.html

P.S - That guy ended up going the hospital that night and had his stomach pumped. He hasn't gone anywhere near pot since.

Buck
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM
You must not have any idea how much an ounce of weed is, even at the height of my weed smoking days an ounce would last me at least a couple months.

Pssshhh, Rookie.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 06:43 PM

Amateur.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I don't eat pot at all. It's a totally different experience, and not as fun for me. Here's some interesting facts.

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/section.php?id=3

QuikSsurfer
01-12-2009, 06:45 PM
It's all about the butter

luv
01-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I've never had a pot brownie. Someone is welcome to bring some to the bash. I'll break my diet and try one.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 06:46 PM
I've never had a pot brownie. Someone is welcome to bring some to the bash. I'll break my diet and try one.

Your post is melting.

eazyb81
01-12-2009, 06:47 PM
I've always thought this sounded like a cool idea, but it just seems like too much work.

Just get a vaporizer.

Buck
01-12-2009, 06:47 PM
So what kind of butter do I get?

kstater
01-12-2009, 06:53 PM

The yellow kind.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I guess it depends on what recipe you use. If you use the one where you boil it all in water regular butter should be fine. The one I was thinking of there was no water, but some kind of butter or margarine with hydrogenated in the name.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 06:55 PM
I guess it depends on what recipe you use. If you use the one where you boil it all in water regular butter should be fine. The one I was thinking of there was no water, but some kind of butter with hydrogenated in the name.

No such thing.

You're thinking of margarine.

EDIT: Ah. You edited.

Here's what you're looking for (though I can't imagine why): Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.

QuikSsurfer

Huh? The kind of butter you buy doesn't matter.
THC isn't water soluble so you need to concentrate on how to extract it from the bud and how to attach it to a carrier.
Butter and oils are loaded with fat and serve as a perfect carrier for the THC to go straight in your bloodstream where it belongs.

There are TONS of recipes online. Just search "THC butter" or "pot butter".

Also, what kind of bud are you going to be using? commercial (schwag) or some kind bud?

bowener
My recipe:

Take any brownie mix you want. Mix it according to box, leave in bowl. Preheat oven to desired temperature.

Get your bong, clean it, and the stem and bowl. Grab your baggy, load a bowl.

Now, the most important part, make sure you have lots of milk, if yes, carry on, if not, go get some before getting high.

Now, take the mix, dump it in a baking pan.

While the brownies are cooking, smoke a shit load of pot for 15-20 minutes. This means huge bong rips, epic if possible.

Now, when the timer rings, grab the ovenmits and get the brownies out. Place them off to the side to cool.

Grab a glass of milk and pour, drink, get rid of the cotton mouth.

Now, cut the brownies and eat with milk, you high as fuck pot head.

I never really liked brownies, gave me a body high, but just made me want to nap. Id rather get fucked up and eat some great brownies.

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 06:56 PM
if you save your stems you can grind those up nice and good. Take some everclear and poor it on a baking pan. Put all your product on the pan that has the everclear in it. Put it in your freezer for a few days. The THC will crystalize and you should be able to strain it out. Add what you extracted from the everclear to butter and mix it up. You should be able to use the butter to what you'd like. It will also work with bud.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 06:56 PM
No such thing.

You're thinking of margarine.

Haha I already edited my post thinking the same thing

Over-Head
01-12-2009, 06:57 PM
1. Roll a few in advance

2. Smoke one.

3. Get our favorite brownie all in one Betty Crocker mix, add water, stuff it in the micorwave.

4. Smoke another one.

5. The Microwave should be finished by now, and your munchie craving will be in high gear.

6. Grab a fork, and enjoy.

7. Smoke another one.

Repeat this as often as necessary.

Never learned the art of cooking my dope with flower and water, I prefer to smoke it :thumb:

Detoxing
01-12-2009, 06:57 PM

You could never hang out with me. Ever. The most i've ever smoked with 1 other person in a day was 4 fat blunts. We did that for a few days straight

Detoxing
01-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Also, be careful with Bud Brownies. I don't care what anyone else says, you can OD on that shit. Be very careful, it's not like smoking as where it;s kinda instant. Bud Brownies creep on ya. And if you just throw the bud in there, they taste like shit.

Over-Head
01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
NO!!
You'd be paranoid as well as confused :D

Buck
Huh? The kind of butter you buy doesn't matter.
THC isn't water soluble so you need to concentrate on how to extract it from the bud and how to attach it to a carrier.
Butter and oils are loaded with fat and serve as a perfect carrier for the THC to go straight in your bloodstream where it belongs.

There are TONS of recipes online. Just search "THC butter" or "pot butter".

Also, what kind of bud are you going to be using? commercial (schwag) or some kind bud?

Schwagalicious...

I don't want to waste good weed on brownies.

Detoxing
Also, be careful with Bud Brownies. I don't care what anyone else says, you can OD on that shit. Be very careful, it's not like smoking as where it;s kinda instant. Bud Brownies creep on ya. And if you just throw the bud in there, they taste like shit.

but still get ya high!

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSKjSVlQajs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mSKjSVlQajs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JASONSAUTO
01-12-2009, 07:06 PM
if you save your stems you can grind those up nice and good. Take some everclear and poor it on a baking pan. Put all your product on the pan that has the everclear in it. Put it in your freezer for a few days. The THC will crystalize and you should be able to strain it out. Add what you extracted from the everclear to butter and mix it up. You should be able to use the butter to what you'd like. It will also work with bud.

hash anyone?

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:10 PM
hash anyone?

Does that stuff even exist anymore? It's been about 20 years since I've seen it.

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:10 PM
hash anyone?

you know what I didn't know? That if caught with hash its a felony. I thought it was a misdemeanor.

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Does that stuff even exist anymore? It's been about 20 years since I've seen it.

if anyone knows what hash to get they get the bubble hash. *crumbly*

JASONSAUTO
01-12-2009, 07:14 PM

the quote before sure sounds like it

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:16 PM
you know what I didn't know? That if caught with hash its a felony. I thought it was a misdemeanor.

:spock: Maybe that's why...

Hydrae
01-12-2009, 07:18 PM
hash anyone?

I told a friend of mine that I would get her some hash after her baby was born. The baby is now 21 years old with her own baby and I haven't found that hash yet. :cuss:

bdeg
01-12-2009, 07:19 PM

I don't buy it. At all. THC is the illegal substance and it's the same as ganj. They sell hash in cali clubs. It's rare in the midwest.

JASONSAUTO
I told a friend of mine that I would get her some hash after her baby was born. The baby is now 21 years old with her own baby and I haven't found that hash yet. :cuss:

better look harder

Buck
Hash Exists

At least in California it does, definitely.

JASONSAUTO
01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't buy it. At all. THC is the illegal substance and it's the same as ganj. They sell hash in cali clubs. It's rare in the midwest.

it's true. the THC % compared to weed makes it worse

bdeg
01-12-2009, 07:21 PM
it's true. the THC % compared to weed makes it worse

Still don't buy it. If it's true please prove me wrong.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Hash Exists

At least in California it does, definitely.
As in readily available?

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Drug laws vary from state to state, it may be true where he lives.

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
As in readily available?

Yes.

I could call my connect today and theres a 50% chance he would have some on him.

If not, I would get some 100% within a couple days.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Yes.

I could call my connect today and theres a 50% chance he would have some on him.

I take back every bad thing I ever said about Cali.

JASONSAUTO

I'm not too great with the intrawebs but had a friend 7-8 years ago get hit with felony poss. with 4 grams of hash

luv
Yes.

You might have a new neighbor. lol

bdeg
01-12-2009, 07:25 PM
As in readily available?

If you suffer from "insomnia", "anxiety", or "loss of appetite," it's as readily as available as anything else. They have stores for it. Heard they closed down all of them in Santa Barbara tho.

luv
01-12-2009, 07:26 PM
What's the difference between hash and pot?

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:27 PM

Pot is a plant that has a chemical called THC on it that gets you high.

Hash takes away all the plant shit and leaves just the THC. So its theoretically like VERY VERY Potent weed.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm not too great with the intrawebs but had a friend 7-8 years ago get hit with felony poss. with 4 grams of hash

If the court equated the 4 grams of hash to whatever that would equal in weed, maybe he coulda gotten slapped with an intent to distribute if they considered it a large enough quantity. Sure it was just possession?

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:30 PM

Its tricky. Its not a felony if you have 2 grams or less of hash. Since its manufactured its considered just as dangerous and in the same class as meth/crack or whatever is made by man.

bdeg
01-12-2009, 07:32 PM
commits possession of marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, a Class A misdemeanor. However, the offense is a Class D felony (i) if the amount involved is more than thirty (30) grams of marijuana or two (2) grams of hash oil or hashish,

I see now you beat me to it. But the law I found was specific to Indiana I don't think it's national.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Weed is a plant, of course, and hash is a tar like substance. They're very similar as far as the buzz, the THC in the hash is more concentrated so it doesn't take as much to get high.

Buck
I take back every bad thing I ever said about Cali.

I should mention that my dealer has Medical Access

ClevelandBronco
I'm no longer motivated to post in this thread.

QuikSsurfer
01-12-2009, 07:34 PM
I used to press hash with a pill press and a shit ton of kief/pollen.

luv
01-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Weed is a plant, of course, and hash is a tar like substance. They're very similar as far as the buzz, the THC in the hash is more concentrated so it doesn't take as much to get high.

Tar-like? How do you smoke it?

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:35 PM

We usually did "knife hits". We'd put two butter knives on a stove burner to heat them up, and then took a small piece of hash and dropped it on one knife, and then compressed it with the other one to burn it, and we'd use an empty toilet paper roll to suck the smoke from the knives as the hash burned.

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:35 PM

Roll it into a little ball, put it in your pipe, enjoy.

Theres also stuff called bubble hash which is dryer.

luv
01-12-2009, 07:38 PM
We usually did "knife hits". We'd put two butter knives on a stove burner to heat them up, and then took a small piece of hash and dropped it on one knife, and then compressed it with the other one to burn it, and we'd use an empty toilet paper roll to suck the smoke from the knives as the hash burned.

Well, aren't you creative.

So what about boiling hash with some butter? not possible?

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:39 PM

Technically I guess, but hash is Very expensive.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:40 PM

I didn't come up with that, it was SOP back in the day. I suppose you could boil the hash into the butter, if you can find it.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 07:40 PM

As I recall, you put a needle through a piece of cardboard then impale the hash on the needle. Set the hash on fire and blow out the fire so it's just smoldering. Place a glass over the whole setup and wait for the glass to fill with smoke. Once the glass is full, lift the rim of the glass a quarter inch or so off the surface of the cardboard. Quickly inhale the smoke.

Don't forget to suck the smoldering piece of hash halfway down your throat while it's still red hot. Search the car for something besides bong water that might douse the hash.

Don't ask how it ended.

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Roll it into a little ball, put it in your pipe, enjoy.

Theres also stuff called bubble hash which is dryer.

if anyone knows what hash to get they get the bubble hash. *crumbly*

AW YEAH!

vaporizer works well, too.

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Weve been getting this stuff called hash-oil.

You dip a paperclip in it, light it on fire, blow it out, let it drip onto your bowl of weed, then you instantly have a much higher potency of weed.

bowener
01-12-2009, 07:42 PM
how many people on CP are cops btw?

Jerm
01-12-2009, 07:43 PM

:D:evil:

luv

So, who are these brownies supposedly for?

Baconeater

I don't know what you pay for hash or weed, but the last time I bought an ounce of commercial schwag it was $120. That's still a pretty expensive pan of brownies.

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
So, who are these brownies supposedly for?

I've been commissioned by my friend.

I may eat one, but the whole batch isn't for me.

I've made them like 3 or 4 times so far, but I never strained the butter...and weed tastes like shit.

Over-Head
Do we realy want to know?

Johnny Vegas

this discussion is all speculation, btw. :D

Buck
I don't know what you pay for hash or weed, but the last time I bought an ounce of commercial schwag it was $120. That's still a pretty expensive pan of brownies.

$60 here.

High Grades (what I normally get)
$280

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Wait.

Did I already say that?

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Just Denverchief as far as I know. If there are any others they haven't made their profession known.

Jerm
01-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Just Denverchief as far as I know. If there are any others they haven't made their profession known.

I am but ya'll can continue.

A lot more worried about meth and getting it off the street...it's a plague.

Buck

CrazyCoffey???

Johnny Vegas

Wait.

Did I already say that?

dude, you already said that.

Baconeater
$60 here.

High Grades (what I normally get)
$280

Hell I'd try it for $60, but for 120 no way.

luv
01-12-2009, 07:47 PM
CrazyCoffey???

Not anymore.

ClevelandBronco
dude, you already said that.

That was me?

Baconeater
CrazyCoffey???

I don't think he is currently, he's like a weekend warrior or something now. I still wouldn't trust him, if he shows up in this thread I'm outta here.

Johnny Vegas

I'll agree with ya there. People selling drugs to kids is another one that doesn't sit well with me.

Buck
01-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Not anymore.

http://catsnstuff.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/dude-wait-what.jpg

luv
01-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Hell I'd try it for $60, but for 120 no way.

Do it and bring them to the bash. My curiosity is getting the better of me. And what better entertainment than to see someone who's never been high before (I've never inhaled).

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
That was me?

was it?

Buck
Do it and bring them to the bash. My curiosity is getting the better of me. And what better entertainment than to see someone who's never been high before (I've never inhaled).

If the whole world just took a hit, there would be no more war...

I can mail some out to you if you want.

JASONSAUTO
If the court equated the 4 grams of hash to whatever that would equal in weed, maybe he coulda gotten slapped with an intent to distribute if they considered it a large enough quantity. Sure it was just possession?

positive

Buck
Not sure why youre lighting it on fire if youre not smoking it. I get the idea, but youll lose thc. THC really burns very easily. People don't realize, and it's very frustrating smoking with people that don't know not to scorch. If you see a flame over your weed or especially resin that isn't from your lighter, that is your thc smoke burning up. Be careful with your lighters, that's why vaporizing is more efficient than the average smoker.

As for the hash oil I've sampled it a couple times, good stuff.

Its too gooey to just drip off by itself.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:50 PM

I don't think I can find an ounce of weed for $60. Hell I'm not sure I can even find one for any price, I don't have many connections anymore.

Jerm
01-12-2009, 07:51 PM
I'll agree with ya there. People selling drugs to kids is another one that doesn't sit well with me.

That and people that use and sell with their children in the home or with them...it's sickening.

Breaks my heart to see what some of these kids have to put up with, they don't have a chance at all.

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:52 PM

:eek:

BUST!!!! BUST!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!1

Just kiddin', and I hear you on the meth. That shit is a scourge on society.

JASONSAUTO
01-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Its too gooey to just drip off by itself.

take a ball load a bowl then stick the ball of hash in the top, pull it back up(weed sticks to the bottom) and flip it over then smoke(or so i've heard)

luv
I've eaten an entire bag of grapes while reading this thread.

JASONSAUTO
:eek:

BUST!!!! BUST!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!1

Just kiddin', and I hear you on the meth. That shit is a scourge on society.

one thing i NEVER wanted to touch or even be associated with

Baconeater
01-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I've eaten an entire bag of grapes while reading this thread.
That's what you call a "contact high".

luv
01-12-2009, 07:57 PM
That's what you call a "contact high".

I've smoked pot like 5 times in my life. If I've gotten high, it didn't do anything for me.

Baconeater

Now that's a felony for sure.

Over-Head
I should mention that my dealer has Medical Access :drool:
Mine just has a gun and brass nuck's

luv
01-12-2009, 07:59 PM

Missed this the first time.

My dad's a letter carrier. That would look really good on him if I got busted.

luv
01-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Ever smoke cigarettes? Most people that claim this don't really know how to inhale smoke.

Oh, I know I don't know how to inhale. I've tried, but to no avail.

RippedmyFlesh
01-12-2009, 08:07 PM

Wish more people in law enforcement had your common sense.

JASONSAUTO
01-12-2009, 08:08 PM

pull the smoke into your mouth open mouth suck in wow you've inhaled

Johnny Vegas
01-12-2009, 08:11 PM
That and people that use and sell with their children in the home or with them...it's sickening.

Breaks my heart to see what some of these kids have to put up with, they don't have a chance at all.

no kiddin'. I would never ever smoke, drink in the house my kids are living in. Couldn't do it. Probably quit all together just to be there for my kids.

L.A. Chieffan
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM

my grandparents live in Belton.

they run a meth operation but they're my grandparents and they're so cute!

QuikSsurfer
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM

You're joking right?

Jerm
01-12-2009, 08:13 PM
my grandparents live in Belton.

they run a meth operation but they're my grandparents and they're so cute!

I just live in Belton, don't work here...they're safe lol. :DROFL

pr_capone
01-12-2009, 08:30 PM
1. Think about making brownies.
2. Think about putting pot in them.
3. Get out the bong and do another hit.
4. Order a pizza.

Smoke pot.
Eat brownies.

THIS

Over-Head
01-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Pretend your giving a blow job....ah never mind

BigOlChiefsfan
01-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Listen up, whippersnappers. This ain't brownies, but it ain't bad. Got me thru college, lo, these many years ago. You'll need some 'schwag', about a teaspoon or so of cleaned weed. A skillet, a toaster, some whole wheat or similar 'high fiber' bread, crunchy peanut butter and some honey. Put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster, and set it on 'good and toasted', which is what we're aiming for, too. You use high fiber bread, toasted nice and crisp to help us hide the crunchiness of the schwag we're eating. Crunchy peanut butter helps us do the same thing.
While the bread is toasting. put a clean skillet over medium heat for a minute or two, until your hand an inch or so over the pan lets you know it's hot. Now, toss your cleaned schwag into the hot but clean, dry skillet. Toss it around with a wooden spoon, you want to keep it moving. Shake the pan if you like. As soon as you see any smoke come off it - or as soon as you can smell it - pour it all out of the skillet onto a plate and let it cool. You want the weed toasted, don't want to eat 'raw' weed, toasting it will activate some of the friendly mojo in the bud.

Your high fiber toast should be about ready. Let's spread a nice thick layer of crunchy peanut butter on one piece of crisp toast. The peanut butter serves as a 'fat catlyst' like the butter mentioned in earlier discussions. Now, sprinkle all the toasted pot on the peanut butter, then top it with a little bit of honey for flavor. Just a little dab'll do ya.

Put your other piece of toast on top, and et voila, you have a PBR...a peanut butter and reefer sammitch. Um Um good. After you eat this, it'll be 20 minutes-half an hour before it grabs hold, so make a pot of tea, a big pot of tea. You'll want it later.

This is the hepcat bachelorpad answer to making brownies, for those of us who don't bake, we get baked. Doesn't take any time, works like a charm (slow, but oh-so-sure). You can do this on a pretty regular basis...and with all that crunchy fiber you're eating you'll be on another pretty regular basis. So stock up on toilet paper.
I gave all this bidness up back when I got married, but hey...these PBR's used to make the Saturday morning cartoons all shiny. Hit the bong one time while you wait for the shit in the fat to hit the fan. Sit down, take your shoes off. Put your feet up and sit a spell. Did you make tea? Where's that tea? Did you make tea?

POND_OF_RED
01-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I'd just buy a pan. The brownies would be a lot harder to get out of a pot.

ClevelandBronco
01-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I am no longer motivated to...uh...you know.

Red Beans
01-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Simple, strain the pot from the butter using a pasta strainer. Then use double the cups of oil called for and substitute the butter.

Buck
01-13-2009, 02:08 AM
The brownies came out awesome. I ended having to pay for half the stash, so I ended up w/ 10 brownies to myself...

What to do with all these brownies???

Baconeater
01-13-2009, 02:12 AM
Freeze 'em.

ClevelandBronco
01-13-2009, 02:39 AM
The brownies came out awesome. I ended having to pay for half the stash, so I ended up w/ 10 brownies to myself...

What to do with all these brownies???

Under no circumstances should you send them to me.

Especially not at the address that I've PM'd to you.

Count Alex's Losses
01-13-2009, 02:41 AM

I'll celebrate the end of my diet and make a great photo op.

Buck
01-14-2009, 01:25 AM
Guys, seriously.

Wow.

High as shit. I ate the brownies (2) about 5 hours ago and I'm still high...

Damn

Baconeater
01-14-2009, 01:56 AM
Guys, seriously.

Wow.

Damn
LMAO

Buck
01-14-2009, 02:02 AM
LMAO

Next time I'll do these on a Saturday Afternoon

:doh!:

Johnny Vegas
01-14-2009, 03:14 AM
what was your method? If you don't mind...

Fairplay
01-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Bongs are faster and easier to get the same result.

Iowanian
01-14-2009, 08:00 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM_vLk1I6G4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM_vLk1I6G4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This guy had zero common sense. I mean, ****ing zero. He did shit that made no sense, with no thought to possible repercussions. He was fearless. 2 hours after he ate those cookies he was under his sheets in his bed shivering in fear at the thought of something eating him alive. Not literally, but there wasn't anything more rational than that going on in his head. He was just ****ing wasted, whacked out, and paranoid as shit. He in effect, OD'd on pot. As much as you can OD anyway.

patteeu
01-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Bongs are faster and easier to get the same result.

Faster? Yes.

Easier? Yes.

Same result? No.

StcChief
01-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Guys, seriously.

Wow.

Damnwhat did you expect was gonna happen. ROFL LMAO

THC is cooked in.

Buck
01-14-2009, 10:25 AM
what was your method? If you don't mind...

Used a double boiler to melt butter.

Used 4 Sticks of Butter, 1 oz of Mid-grade stuff that was mostly ground into a powder, but not fully. Let that simmer while stirring for about an hour.

Poured out the butter concoction into a bowl w/ a cheese cloth over the bowl and strained out all the butter.

Then mixed that into some brownie mix and voila!

MOhillbilly
01-14-2009, 10:46 AM
i took the liberty and forwarded this thread to a DEA agent friend of mine. some of you should expect unmarked vans & attack dogs by nightfall.

you know who you are.

Buck
01-14-2009, 10:51 AM
i took the liberty and forwarded this thread to a DEA agent friend of mine. some of you should expect unmarked vans & attack dogs by nightfall.

you know who you are.

Everything in this thread is theoretical.

Oh, and I'm sure the DEA is concerned about this, its a huge national problem.

chasedude
01-14-2009, 10:54 AM

you know who you are.:bang:Shanarat

MOhillbilly
01-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Everything in this thread is theoretical.

Oh, and I'm sure the DEA is concerned about this, its a huge national problem.

oh, im sure they are.

sedated
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Poured out the butter concoction into a bowl w/ a cheese cloth over the bowl and strained out all the butter.

my...um...friends used to leave all that stuff in the butter.

Buck
01-14-2009, 11:16 AM
my...um...friends used to leave all that stuff in the butter.

Yeah so did I, but it tastes like shit. I think this way is WAY Better.

W/out all that stuff in there, the brownies tasted like Ginger Bread to me, it was pretty good.

Iowanian
01-14-2009, 11:19 AM
The good news is, in a job reduction move, Employers across the country are doing massive Urine testing today!

Katipan
01-14-2009, 11:40 AM
The good news is, in a job reduction move, Employers across the country are doing massive Urine testing today!

My employee manual says (im paraphrasing dammit) that the company does not condone the use of illegal drugs ON COMPANY TIME.

sweet.

Pot brownies make me sick.
Pot enchiladas are a different story!

Johnny Vegas
01-14-2009, 11:41 AM

Used 4 Sticks of Butter, 1 oz of Mid-grade stuff that was mostly ground into a powder, but not fully. Let that simmer while stirring for about an hour.

very nice! good call on the cheese cloth. I wouldn't have thought of that.

patteeu
01-14-2009, 01:09 PM

Did you use all 4 sticks in your brownies? That seems like a lot of butter.

Buck
01-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Did you use all 4 sticks in your brownies? That seems like a lot of butter.

Yeah I did.

Believe me they came out perfect.

StcChief
01-14-2009, 01:21 PM
which in Cali doesn't apply (I've been told).... but could be a factor if suspect is "high" or hungover even residual at work.

It will be ugly before this is over. Buck needs to watch it.

Demonpenz
01-14-2009, 02:29 PM
which in Cali doesn't apply (I've been told).... but could be a factor if suspect is "high" or hungover even residual at work.

He said he was a "high" level worker in the pay cut thread, I guess he was correct.

Buck
01-14-2009, 02:33 PM

I've never been high at this place of employment, never will be.

Its too fast paced for me to even think about that.

I have at old places of business, but not here.

StcChief
01-14-2009, 03:19 PM
I've never been high at this place of employment, never will be.

Its too fast paced for me to even think about that.

I have at old places of business, but not here. that's good....
here Drug tests for any suspected. doesn't fly in consulting business your always moving around and DT is mandatory pre-employement screen.

Buck
01-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Do you think that the fact that I ate some yesterday would make the effects less noticeable if I ate one tonight?

luv
01-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Do you think that the fact that I ate some yesterday would make the effects less noticeable if I ate one tonight?

So much for your diet, huh?

Buck
01-14-2009, 08:01 PM
So much for your diet, huh?

Meh...They are pretty fatty, but I would only be eating one, and I have them portioned out smaller than recommended...

58-4ever
01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Meh...They are pretty fatty, but I would only be eating one, and I have them portioned out smaller than recommended...

Eat away. You should be fine. :thumb:

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 12:31 PM
**** butter. Vegetable oil is way better. Do the same double boil process like the butter, but with vegetable oil. Heat and wait 25-30 minutes before straining it into an appropriate container for oil. 6-7 grams of bud and stems ground up and put into 1 cup of oil thats heating in the double boiler. My brownie mix said to use 1/2 cup of oil. I did. Stir throughout the extraction process. Good potent brownies. I made 32 slices out of a 11x8 pan. 2 slices put me to bed. Save your other 1/2 cup for another batch.

Buck
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
**** butter. Vegetable oil is way better. Do the same double boil process like the butter, but with vegetable oil. Heat and wait 25-30 minutes before straining it into an appropriate container for oil. 6-7 grams of bud and stems ground up and put into 1 cup of oil thats heating in the double boiler. My brownie mix said to use 1/2 cup of oil. I did. Stir throughout the extraction process. Good potent brownies. I made 32 slices out of a 11x8 pan. 2 slices put me to bed. Save your other 1/2 cup for another batch.

Yeah, I used 1 Oz of bud and 1 Cup of butter.

Everytime I ate 2 brownies I was tripping balls. Everything scared me to the point where I couldn't do anything but wait it out.

1 Brownie just got me really high.

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I used 1 Oz of bud and 1 Cup of butter.

Everytime I ate 2 brownies I was tripping balls. Everything scared me to the point where I couldn't do anything but wait it out.

1 Brownie just got me really high.

an oz.!?!?! holy shit! When I ate mine it was about 20 minutes later and I could feel my whole body go into a body fry. I looked in the mirror and my eyes where dialated to the max. I was shocked to find out how strong my batch was this time. I've never used oil and don't think I'll go back to butter.

Fish
02-10-2009, 12:49 PM

Fuck butter is that Crisco-like creamy buildup that you frequently see in pornos....

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 12:54 PM
**** butter is that Crisco-like creamy buildup that you frequently see in pornos....

:Lin:

Skip Towne
02-10-2009, 01:00 PM
I've never been able to get off on brownies. Just wasted my pot.

Fish
02-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Just making sure you knew about the unintended humor in your post....

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I've never been able to get off on brownies. Just wasted my pot.

follow my recipe then! it'll work. Butter tricky because the straining process could take out a lot of the THC, but oil you can't fuck up.

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Just making sure you knew about the unintended humor in your post....

absolutely unintentional! ew