PDA

View Full Version : holy jesus fuck.

Ebolapox
01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
isn't it amazing that, since the link is at the top of the page, there is a lot more traffic?

it's a goddamned miracle!

Brock
01-20-2009, 06:54 PM
it's the truth. I knew draft planet existed, but I didn't want to take the time to go looking for it, especially if nobody was going to be around read an article if I posted one.

Mr. Laz
01-20-2009, 06:58 PM
location,location,location

i still laugh when people try and say the link on the front page doesn't matter LMAO

the Talking Can
01-20-2009, 07:11 PM
still no good reason why we can't leave it here year round...

Ebolapox
01-20-2009, 07:23 PM
absofuckinglutely. daface, you listening?

Buehler445
01-20-2009, 07:52 PM

Probably not. I think he stays out of here for the most part.

DaFace
01-20-2009, 07:54 PM

The thing I think is funny is that people still think I had something to do with it coming down in the first place. Frankly, this one issue has made me consider giving up the mod thing entirely and letting all you assholes deal with it.

Ebolapox
01-20-2009, 07:58 PM
The thing I think is funny is that people still think I had something to do with it coming down in the first place. Frankly, this one issue has made me consider giving up the mod thing entirely and letting all you assholes deal with it.

alright, whose choice is it? funny thing is, you never passed the buck--which I guess is commendable, but you never commented either way--you just seemed very stubborn about keeping it off of the front page. :harumph:

DaFace
01-20-2009, 08:02 PM
I've always stated my personal opinion. Draft talk should go in the Lounge. I still feel that way. But that doesn't mean that I had anything to do with the decision to take it down in the first place, nor does it mean that I wouldn't have put it back up top after people requested it.

Anyway, doesn't matter. It's back. It will probably go away in 4 months just like it always has. And with that, I exit this thread.

Direckshun
01-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Pretty typical.

Brief dismissal that this has been his idea, and absolutely no indication whose idea it ACTUALLY is, and a fast exit from the conversation. Surprise, surprise.

You make yourself the face of this, DaFace. Accept the heat of moderating as well as its light.

Brock
01-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Pretty typical.

Brief dismissal that this has been his idea, and absolutely no indication whose idea it ACTUALLY is, and a fast exit from the conversation. Surprise, surprise.

You make yourself the face of this, DaFace. Accept the heat of moderating as well as its light.

Get some perspective.

Iowanian
01-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Douchebags.

Dicky McElephant
01-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Ehhhh....who cares. It's back up at the top for now and after the draft it'll go back into the basement. I really don't mind it because it allows people to have normal conversations during the season without having to deal with people hijacking your thread.

Iowanian
01-21-2009, 01:48 PM
thankless, ungrateful bastards.

Mr. Laz
01-21-2009, 03:38 PM
alright, whose choice is it? funny thing is, you never passed the buck--which I guess is commendable, but you never commented either way--you just seemed very stubborn about keeping it off of the front page. :harumph:i imagine that's because it's his boss that makes the call and he is being a good employee.

not that they are actually employed .... but you get the idea

"no comment" generally means 1 or 2 things

1. basically taking the 5th
2. not telling on someone that will kick your ass if you do

:)

aturnis
01-22-2009, 08:13 PM
location,location,location

i still laugh when people try and say the link on the front page doesn't matter LMAO

I laugh when people act as though such a link would seriously impose on their lives. Just like my suggestion that there should be some sort of handy mans corner sub-forum. The idea was criticized immediately, "We don't NEED another sub-forum!" or "There's already a "Handy-Man Corner" thread".

It might just be me, but I don't want to sort through hundreds of posts in one thread, or hundreds of threads on one forum just to find a simple idea I might like to use in my own shop. Let alone to get a question answered.

Whiny bitches anyways.

theorangelion
01-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Contradiction or Paradox?