PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Knight Rider........

Tribal Warfare
01-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Fuckin Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) is playing K.A.R.R., Jesus I'm geeking out now.

pr_capone
01-23-2009, 12:20 AM
He was the original voice of K.A.R.R the first time he/it was introduced into the KR series.

Silock
01-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Even Optimus Prime can't save that show.

Lzen
01-23-2009, 07:25 AM
I have been watching this show for the past 3 episodes. First time I had checked it out. Yeah, it is Knight Rider and there are some cool effects and the show is supposed to look cool, but man it is kind of cheesy.

That Asian woman is a terrible (and painfully annoying) actor. It looks to me like they just tried to get the most attractive actors while actual acting ability was a secondary thought.

Sometimes, the science part doesn't always make sense. As a matter of fact, sometimes their science is idiotic. For instance, on the show last week where Michael was driving KITT with the bomb in the trunk, they said the city that they were going to was like an hour away. The car was driving well over 100 mph (had to stay above 100 or the bomb detonates) and the city was said to be 40 miles away. Who did this math? A drunken monkey? :shake: There are more examples of that I have noticed but can't remember at the moment.

Aw well. I will probably continue with watching it for now despite all of that. It is somewhat entertaining.

Lzen
01-23-2009, 07:27 AM
On an unrelated note: Why can I see Tribal Warfare's av and sig even though I'm in At Work mode? Geez, I really don't need somebody coming by and see a bunch of half naked chicks on my screen.