PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet What does WPI offer?

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 12:23 PM
This is a serious question, not a "let's trash WPI and Nick" thread....

Ok after looking at their site for the first time in years...

I see really only two major differences..

#1 There is a "subscribers" section to the forums, where Nick, Clayton and Pat will interact directly with you...

#2 They have regular news articles/interviews (about 1-2 per day it seems) some of which are for paid subscribers only

I don't really see ANY advantage to #1 .. no offense Clayton, but I can't imagine that section of the forums offering any added value

NOW, on to #2, I also don't really care about "formal" articles when I can read a number of opinions here that are just as well written and in depth....

I do see an advantage to two things... INTERVIEWS and PRESS ACCESS...

Does anyone see this differently?

EDIT
Ok, I think this thread has run its course... I am gonna close it and post a new thread on the topic of us doing interviews/articles... and leave WPI out of the discussion

penguinz
01-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Nothing.

Donger
Yes, I think they are under-charging.

the Talking Can
fake news written by illiterate knob polishers

Bowser
01-28-2009, 12:27 PM
I'll let our resident expert tell you....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qKcJF4fOPs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qKcJF4fOPs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mark M
01-28-2009, 12:29 PM
"Does anyone see this differently?"

Nope.

Access is the #1 -- and most important -- difference. Once bloggers started getting press credentials (I'm thinking the folks at Talking Points Memo, a few at National Review's site, BoingBoing folks, et al), it started to be seen as a bit more legit, though not totally within the media industry.

Quite frankly, I can see ChiefsPlanet getting access and interviews if we tried hard enough. We have the talent and the traffic -- just need to have some legitimate, originial reporting on a consistent basis.

And I'd be interested in contributing my decade+ of experience to the cause ...

MM
~~:D

milkman
01-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Fake Journalism.

kstater
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
They offer the opportunity for a 27 year old virgin to spam other message boards.

Chiefnj2
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM
The access is key but it has to be handled accordingly. Access is only as good as the reporter who is going to ask questions. If you constantly have to walk on eggshells because you fear your access will go away, then it is pretty much useless.

Interviews are nice, but for the most part unless you have a Chris Cooley or Fred Smoot the interviews are boring fluff.

stevieray
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM

Nope.

Access is the #1 -- and most important -- difference. Once bloggers started getting press credentials (I'm thinking the folks at Talking Points Memo, a few at National Review's site, BoingBoing folks, et al), it started to be seen as a bit more legit, though not totally within the media industry.

Quite frankly, I can see ChiefsPlanet getting access and interviews if we tried hard enough. We have the talent and the traffic -- just need to have some legitimate, originial reporting on a consistent basis.

MM

six years ago maybe...now they woudn't get anywhere near this board..

Buck
01-28-2009, 12:37 PM
This should be fun.

*gets popcorn*

dirk digler
01-28-2009, 12:38 PM
I agree with you Kyle. Access and interviews is definitely the top 2. We have people here that have better sources than Nick apparently.

dirk digler
01-28-2009, 12:38 PM

Is that because of all the poop threads? :D

blueballs
01-28-2009, 12:40 PM
You are suppose to have the feeling of "being in the loop"
an exclusive club - more informed than the average fan
it appears from the outside looking in like a fleeced minority

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 12:41 PM
This thread title would have been so much better...

WPI CAN SUCK MY BALLS

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 12:41 PM

Nope.

MM

That is kinda where I was going...

We actually had a news/articles section when we first launched... (I even wrote one comparing being a Chiefs fan to Sisyphus)

Putting the "system" in place is easy... do we have enough people that consistently want to write article or do interviews? I would really want us to focus more on interviews...

We would either need a REALLY dedicated small group of people who contribute at least one thing a week or a really large group of people contributing once a month...

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 12:43 PM
This thread title would have been so much better...

WPI CAN SUCK MY BALLS

har har :D

Mark M
01-28-2009, 12:44 PM

I'm guessing this is because some of the topics we have in the main forum ... ? Or is someone bad mouthing this place to folks within the Chiefs organization due to having their feelings hurt?

Or is it something else all together?

Honestly. I'm curious what your thoughts are on this because, given how many times WPI has been discredited, it's stunning they have any access at all.

I'm not sure why we couldn't get similar access if we put an effort into it -- maybe having the articles placed in a separate forum, have an interview with a player or two to gain some credibility, etc.

I really think it could be done ... again, IF there was a serious effort and IF someone hasn't bad mouthed the board to those in the new regime.

MM
~~:shrug:

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 12:44 PM
OOPS... almost forgot... they also print a magazine...

I haven't read a magazine in at least three years... so I am not a good person to comment on this... but I guess that is a pretty big difference as well

Buck
01-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Hey Kyle,

Here is another website in which I used to frequent on a rather consistent basis.

www.faniq.com

At first it started out as a message board / polling/prediction website, but now the front page blog is pretty much its bread and butter (for me anyways). All the articles are user-written (for the most part). They do have some employees, but the site is totally free.

Not that I want to see the exact same thing here, but maybe it could give you a couple ideas.

Chiefnj2
01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm guessing this is because some of the topics we have in the main forum ... ? Or is someone bad mouthing this place to folks within the Chiefs organization due to having their feelings hurt?

Or is it something else all together?

Honestly. I'm curious what your thoughts are on this because, given how many times WPI has been discredited, it's stunning they have any access at all.

I'm not sure why we couldn't get similar access if we put an effort into it -- maybe having the articles placed in a separate forum, have an interview with a player or two to gain some credibility, etc.

I really think it could be done ... again, IF there was a serious effort and IF someone hasn't bad mouthed the board to those in the new regime.

MM

The board would have to be cleaned up. I don't think you could have press access to Pioli and be surrounded by threads about facials, bowel movements and cheating on your spouse.

Mark M
01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
We would either need a REALLY dedicated small group of people who contribute at least one thing a week or a really large group of people contributing once a month...

IMHO, this is the toughest decision surrounding this issue.

A larger group would make having content easier, but could also dilute the product, cause riffs when access is limited (e.g. if we get a press pass, who gets it?), and be damn hard to keep properly edited.

A smaller group solves the problems with the above, but there's a threat of limited content. Whomever does offer their services best be damned serious about it.

I'd personally lean toward the smaller group, but that's just me.

MM

Mark M
01-28-2009, 12:50 PM
The board would have to be cleaned up. I don't think you could have press access to Pioli and be surrounded by threads about facials, bowel movements and cheating on your spouse.

Yep. Which would, of course, change what makes this board so great.

The solution might (and I stress the "might" part) be to do a spinoff site/subdomain of some sort, with this place being the main distribution point, but not the "host" of it.

Although, we know very little of Pioli and the new brain trust. For all we know, they like a good poop thread ...

MM
~~;)

Nzoner
If we get training camp here I'm looking at starting a new publication.For the most part it'll be a visitor's guide to the best bbq,bars etc. but I'll need some team info as well just haven't decided exactly how I'm going to go about that yet.

alpha_omega
This is a serious question, not a "let's trash WPI and Nick" thread....

Good luck with that.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Maybe I'm in a minority here, but Claythan obviously loves what he does and believes in the work he's doing, so I don't feel that all of the shit he catches on the subject is warranted. Hell, for all we know, Nick trolls here just to make sure his prized pupil isn't baggin on him. And besides, Nick is the one that comes up with the stories and ideas, not Claythan. That whole just doing my job thing...

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 12:53 PM

Personally,I think something like that would a smashing success,basically a site by the fans for the fans.Granted,One Arrowhead Drive might be hesitant at first but the way ticket sales have been plummeting I'm not so sure a good salesman couldn't at least get a foot in the door to present it.

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Just to clear things up...

I DO NOT WANT CHIEFSPLANET TO BECOME WPI (esp. the premium content BS)

I was just curious if we were missing out on something cool that would add to the site and be fun...

ok, I'm gonna take a look at what it would take to get a news/interviews section going and if it looks viable I will post another thread to see if people are serious about contributing...

smittysbar
01-28-2009, 12:55 PM
If we get training camp here I'm looking at starting a new publication.For the most part it'll be a visitor's guide to the best bbq,bars etc. but I'll need some team info as well just haven't decided exactly how I'm going to go about that yet.

Would love to help you out with this. I go to TC in River Falls, and trust me, I know nightlife, sports, and food :drool:

Mark M
01-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Personally,I think something like that would a smashing success,basically a site by the fans for the fans.Granted,One Arrowhead Drive might be hesitant at first but the way ticket sales have been plummeting I'm not so sure a good salesman couldn't at least get a foot in the door to present it.

I actually have a POSSIBLE in with their PR/Marketing Dept. -- a former coworker of mine who's now over there.

Not sure how much she'd help, though -- she may not want to stick her neck out quite yet since she hasn't been there long. But something to check into ...

MM

JuicesFlowing
01-28-2009, 12:57 PM
$109.95 For material that you can read ANYWHERE for free. That's all I know about it.

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Would love to help you out with this. I go to TC in River Falls, and trust me, I know nightlife, sports, and food :drool:

So would a free room during your stay suffice in lieu of cash? ;)

smittysbar
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
I got smashed with Boomer, but I don't think that will help us out much anymore.....

smittysbar
01-28-2009, 12:59 PM
So would a free room during your stay suffice in lieu of cash? ;)

Hell yeah!

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Hell yeah!

I can put you in the mrs' NASCAR room you two can keep each other company :D

Iowanian
01-28-2009, 01:02 PM
WPI does offer something of value.

Its a good place for thin skinned morAns who want to gobble cyber-dong to hang out instead of here.

I signed up and spent some time there, but the idiocy rivaled spider and co on donkeyMinge.

Another site however, while it does have thin skin and kid gloves crowds...has had some nice interviews and reports, especially the formerDb training camp write ups.

I don't see the Chiefs giving this place access, due mostly to our titty-tars, language and topics.

stevieray
01-28-2009, 01:03 PM
I got smashed with Boomer, but I don't think that will help us out much anymore.....

you too?..in RF?

Mr. Kotter
01-28-2009, 01:04 PM
I hear they have that Phobia guy.

;)

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM
WPI does offer something of value.

Its a good place for thin skinned morAns who want to gobble cyber-dong to hang out instead of here.

I signed up and spent some time there, but the idiocy rivaled spider and co on donkeyMinge.

Another site however, while it does have thin skin and kid gloves crowds...has had some nice interviews and reports, especially the formerDb training camp write ups.

That is one thing that will never change over here (as much as I can help it)

With or without interviews/articles... I don't want to "clean up" the board.

If the Chiefs/general public can't take the occasional poop thread then f em.

smittysbar
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I can put you in the mrs' NASCAR room you two can keep each other company :D

:D

you too?..in RF?

Yeah, I talked to you earlier that day at the Vike scrimmage. No wonder he couldn't stay on a team, the dude was keeping up with me, which is not a good thing.

Iowanian
01-28-2009, 01:09 PM

If poop threads become banned, I guess I'll have to resort to sharpe markers and porta-john walls to dispense my pooetic awesomeness.

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I am not really good with writing or with editing, but I have a strong back, and I am willing to do anything once. I have an 05 trusty mitsubishi lancer. I don't know how much help I could be to do anything, but i don't have wife or kids and would be down to do anything to help

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM

It's why I love this place,I feel like I'm at the bar with friends and any topic is fair game :thumb:

HemiEd
01-28-2009, 01:22 PM
$109.95 For material that you can read ANYWHERE for free. That's all I know about it.

Last weekend, I don't remember which day, on Sirius NFL channel, they did a pre-announcement that they were going to have Nick Athan, from Warpaint Illustrated, on at 9:30 a.m. eastern time, to discuss the Chiefs.

This was when the Chiefs were at the forefront of the news, after Herm's dismissal.
I missed it, as I was headed into the gym for my workout.

HemiEd
01-28-2009, 01:24 PM
It's why I love this place,I feel like I'm at the bar with friends and any topic is fair game :thumb:

Speaking of any topic, Joe, now that Herm Fucking Edwards is gone, are we going to have a real home game bash this year?
I really would like to attend one again.

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Speaking of any topic, Joe, now that Herm ****ing Edwards is gone, are we going to have a real home game bash this year?
I really would like to attend one again.

I have no idea yet,I figure once the Super Bowl and March Madness is behind us I'll start thinking about it.

The only problem I have with actually going to the game on Sunday is the amount of work it takes to transfer the food and beer after partying all day/night at the Bash on Sat.

EDIT:Not to mention the amount of work I have when I finally get back home

Mark M
01-28-2009, 01:42 PM

This is why we love you.

MM

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 01:44 PM
This is why we love you.

MM

Easy now,he has a great site but I sure as hell ain't giving him a reach around for it.

lazepoo
01-28-2009, 01:56 PM
have you thought about setting up the chiefs blog as a separate site and just linking to it on chiefs planet? That could put enough separation between the facials and boobies and the cleanly news site to appease the powers that be into giving a press pass, and I don't think it would be too difficult to direct traffic there from here to drive up the views to a respectable level.

I think, though, that the more important question would be this: What do you hope to add by getting a press pass that other local and national media aren't already covering? I know that many here complain often that WPI doesn't really bring anything to the table, and while it would be cool to hang out at Arrowhead, if you didn't have someone (or a dedicated group of someones) working on it all the time and making connections, rubbing elbows, etc, you would just be transmitting the same news through a different channel and at great expense to yourself (both time and money).

Just this lowly n00b's 2 cents.

Phobia
01-28-2009, 02:01 PM
WPI is 100x better than it was 4 years ago. Their product is more professional and they do a much better job than they did.

At the same time, they so clamor for that breaking news item that the shoot themselves in the foot time and time again. They do have a lot of original content with lesser known members of the Chiefs which is a positive.... until those guys get cut, heh.

I know it's easy to criticize from right here on my lofty perch but I also know they put in a lot of effort in to make it happen over there. If only they were a little more discerning they could be heros instead of goats.

CoMoChief
01-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Yellow Journalism at its best.

lazepoo
01-28-2009, 02:06 PM
WPI is 100x better than it was 4 years ago. Their product is more professional and they do a much better job than they did.

At the same time, they so clamor for that breaking news item that the shoot themselves in the foot time and time again. They do have a lot of original content with lesser known members of the Chiefs which is a positive.... until those guys get cut, heh.

I know it's easy to criticize from right here on my lofty perch but I also know they put in a lot of effort in to make it happen over there. If only they were a little more discerning they could be heros instead of goats.

I would agree with this. They're trying to be ESPN instead of focusing on the fact that they're local and could corner that niche instead. Even labeling rumors as such instead of trying to latch onto anything big that comes by would improve their standing. With so many people entrenched in the belief that WPI is always going to be fraudulent, though, and the delusions that would make someone think that they can jump right in the ring with ESPN and CNN from day one, they've got a long way to go in rehabilitating their image.

booger
01-28-2009, 02:07 PM
i hear they give $500 sign on bonuses

Mark M
01-28-2009, 02:10 PM
have you thought about setting up the chiefs blog as a separate site and just linking to it on chiefs planet? That could put enough separation between the facials and boobies and the cleanly news site to appease the powers that be into giving a press pass, and I don't think it would be too difficult to direct traffic there from here to drive up the views to a respectable level.

I think, though, that the more important question would be this: What do you hope to add by getting a press pass that other local and national media aren't already covering? I know that many here complain often that WPI doesn't really bring anything to the table, and while it would be cool to hang out at Arrowhead, if you didn't have someone (or a dedicated group of someones) working on it all the time and making connections, rubbing elbows, etc, you would just be transmitting the same news through a different channel and at great expense to yourself (both time and money).

Terrific post! :clap:

Actually, there was an article section on here initially, but was removed for the reasons you cite: There just wasn't enough original content to make it worthwhile.

And there's no guarantee doing it now would lead to a different result.

The press pass issue is also a great one, but I had a few other thoughts about it, such as who gets it, when would it be used, and would the person make an idiot of him/herself. There's also the low odds of the person ever being called upon during a press conference.

It's not a perfect plan, to be sure, and may be a total waste of time. But talking about it don't hurt or cost anything, so ...

MM
~~:)

Mark M
01-28-2009, 02:14 PM
They're trying to be ESPN instead of focusing on the fact that they're local and could corner that niche instead.

Going hyper-local is actually a trend in this type of online "reporting."

The big boys (and even girls) have so much covered now due to air time needing to be filled and sites needing fresh content, that all the little folks can do is try to do something on the local level, and to do it really well.

Focusing simply on covering the Chiefs from the fans' perspective would have done wonders for WPI, but for whatever reasons (Nick's ego? Lack of talent and skill? Delusions of grandeur?) they tried to be the first to report countless stories, only to be proven wrong time and again.

What makes it all funny, though, is that Nick and Co. haven't learned a damn thing. They keep trying to break news, keep screwing it up, and then turn around and do it again. It's madness.

Of course, not sure why the hell I'm offering them advice, but ... there it is.

MM

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 02:15 PM

What I am thinking of is more along the line of interviews with players, coaches, etc... something we don't have to have a press pass to get started on..

To tell the truth, a press pass isn't a real big concern to me... if we were to get one, I'd let Mark M decide how to use it and wash my hands of it :D

Mark M
01-28-2009, 02:17 PM
To tell the truth, a press pass isn't a real big concern to me... if we were to get one, I'd let Mark M decide how to use it and wash my hands of it :D

HIGHEST BIDDER!!!!

;)

Seriously, I can't physically go to games any more due to my back, and there's no way in hell I could stand around in a press conference of any length. So someone else might have to go.

Unless I can get a Rascal and permission to roam the sidelines on it. That'd change things ...

MM

beach tribe
01-28-2009, 02:21 PM
So we're aspiring to turn this board into CPI. No thanks. If we could get an interview here or there, that would be cool, but Chiefsplanet is the best site on the net. We would have to change dramatically to make it acceptable to NFL executive types.

Mark M
01-28-2009, 02:26 PM
So we're aspiring to turn this board into CPI. No thanks. If we could get an interview here or there, that would be cool, but Chiefsplanet is the best site on the net. We would have to change dramatically to make it acceptable to NFL executive types.

Actually, if all we wanted to do is get some player interviews, NFL executives (and even the Chiefs) need not be involved. Players can talk with anyone they want.

It's if we wanted access to news conferences to ask questions, or do some original "reporting" (as compared to opinion pieces, speculation and interviews) that it may be an issue. And I really don't think anyone here is willing to trade what we currently have here for any of that.

Plus, there'd never be a charge to read anything on here. Austin Chief (who founded this place) would never allow it, nor would most of us.

MM
~~:shake:

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 02:27 PM

umm,, nope.. as I stated somewhere in the thread... no changes AT ALL... if the NFL shuns us then so be it...

I am thinking of simply ADDING some interviews/articles...

but definitely NOT at the expense of our poop thread integrity

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Actually, if all we wanted to do is get some player interviews, NFL executives (and even the Chiefs) need not be involved. Players can talk with anyone they want.

It's if we wanted access to news conferences to ask questions, or do some original "reporting" (as compared to opinion pieces, speculation and interviews) that it may be an issue. And I really don't think anyone here is willing to trade what we currently have here for any of that.

Plus, there'd never be a charge to read anything on here. Austin Chief (who founded this place) would never allow it, nor would most of us.

MM
~~:shake:

damn it... you not only beat me to it... but you said it better.

watch yourself or you may end up in charge of the whole damn endeavor!

Saulbadguy
01-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Well,

What does this site offer that WPI doesn't? They both offer forms of entertainment, I suppose it would just depend on what kind of entertainment suits you best.

J Diddy
01-28-2009, 02:31 PM
HIGHEST BIDDER!!!!

;)

Seriously, I can't physically go to games any more due to my back, and there's no way in hell I could stand around in a press conference of any length. So someone else might have to go.

Unless I can get a Rascal and permission to roam the sidelines on it. That'd change things ...

MM

We could give it to claythan....

:D

lazepoo
01-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Sounds like you've got a pretty solid idea of what you'd like to do, then. I think that having interviews with players and coaches would be great, especially if you could find someone to ask some real x's and o's questions instead of just fluff about what they bought for their mom when they signed their first big contract. I would also agree with MarkM about limiting access with the press pass to people with legit questions and a professional demeanor and presentation, lest future access is limited by a bad showing or two.

I am glad to hear that you don't want to change the composition of the board or the topics on it. I've been a lurker here on and off for years, and the randomness is part of what keeps me coming back.

Bob Dole
01-28-2009, 02:32 PM
WPI is HARDCORE, bro!!!1!!

Oh wait...nevermind.

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Well,

What does this site offer that WPI doesn't? They both offer forms of entertainment, I suppose it would just depend on what kind of entertainment suits you best.

We really don't offer anything they don't...

We are pretty straight forward a forum site.

Well, we do have the arcade and casino I guess....

I was just curious if I was missing something about WPI besides the interviews and articles....

As I said in the first post... this is not a "bash WPI" thread or a pissing contest

Mark M
01-28-2009, 02:38 PM
damn it... you not only beat me to it... but you said it better.

watch yourself or you may end up in charge of the whole damn endeavor!

Oh shit ... :eek:

I couldn't even keep my piddly ass blogs updated all that often (which is why they're gone). Not sure I can do something on this scale.

Well, at least not without the proper compensation. ;) :D

WPI is HARDCORE, bro!!!1!!

Oh wait...nevermind.

You are ssssooooooo getting a call from someone's tax attorney ...

MM
~~ROFL

Saulbadguy
01-28-2009, 02:40 PM
We really don't offer anything they don't...

We are pretty straight forward a forum site.

Well, we do have the arcade and casino I guess....

I was just curious if I was missing something about WPI besides the interviews and articles....

As I said in the first post... this is not a "bash WPI" thread or a pissing contest

Technically, yes, we offer all the same things WPI do, however some people may prefer WPI over Chiefsplanet. Why do you think that is?

ChiefButthurt
01-28-2009, 02:59 PM
What's up with the boss starting threads and posting so much? What gives?

AustinChief
01-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Technically, yes, we offer all the same things WPI do, however some people may prefer WPI over Chiefsplanet. Why do you think that is?

I am guessing people prefer WPI for the interviews/articles and the heavily moderated forums...

Some people prefer a police state. I do not.

BUT I understand the desire to read good articles and interviews... just wondering if we should/could offer that as well.

Mr. Laz
01-28-2009, 03:06 PM
ghey love? :shrug:

nick
goatboy
phobia

quite the ghey triangle ROFL

booger
01-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Nick is kinda like Carl. Except not smart. Carl as the front man of the org. is a bad idea cause he is a big nickhead. Egotistical prick.

Nick as the frontman of your company is like whizzing on the electic fence. It don't make no sense. Nobody will take you seriously if you pee on something that will shock your tallywhacker with electrical voltage.

That's why Chief fans are so thrilled with Pioli. He brings instant cred.

Somebody needs to tell Nick about that famous poem. I'll probably get it wrong so Blueballs or Demonpenz may have to help out.

Nick, if you love Claythan, set him free. If he comes back you guys are ment for eachother. If you set him free and see him making silly girations with Adam Shefter then you know that life isn't fair and maybe the media isn't your thing.

HemiEd
01-28-2009, 03:22 PM
I have no idea yet,I figure once the Super Bowl and March Madness is behind us I'll start thinking about it.

The only problem I have with actually going to the game on Sunday is the amount of work it takes to transfer the food and beer after partying all day/night at the Bash on Sat.

EDIT:Not to mention the amount of work I have when I finally get back home

Maybe we could round up some help for you on that. :D