PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Gotta Love Ted...

mikey23545
01-28-2009, 12:26 PM
<b>Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist.

The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended.</b>

ROFL

KcKing
01-28-2009, 12:27 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

Bowser
01-28-2009, 12:27 PM
LMAO

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 12:29 PM
ROFL

Classic Nuge

bogey
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
That's funny!

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Link?

Or is this another one of those deals where right wingers make up things they wish their heroes would say.

I heard Carlin wrote this.

chiefscafan
01-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Wow I love ted :)

It's like an interview some French reporter did on Howard stern's show. She asked him how does it feel to be thought as one of the most vulgar people in the world. I can't remember what he said but it was along the lines of well I guess I could be like the French and bend over and let Hitler screw me in the butt.

I was laughing so hard I had to pull my car over.

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
:clap: get em nuge!

Pitt Gorilla
01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
It was a British journalist, but it is funny anyway. Miki didn't need to lie about that part for it to be funny.

PhillyChiefFan
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM
haha ROFL, awesome

Brock
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Link?

Or is this another one of those deals where right wingers make up things they wish their heroes would say.

snopes it yourself.

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Link?

good grief :rolleyes:

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Link?

you would think those nice camera's have some sort of strap just in case it gets stuck up your ass

Dartgod
01-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Link?

It's twue, it's twue!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp

The actual quote has changed slightly and it was a British journalist, but otherwise...

And yes, he did make the comment in a May 2006 interview conducted by a British journalist Robert Chalmers for The Independent on Sunday, the expanded Sunday version of the UK newspaper The Independent:

"What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

"I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey asshole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 12:46 PM
you would think those nice camera's have some sort of strap just in case it gets stuck up your ass
Not all of us our creative enough to go around saying absurd off the wall things as a schtick day in and day out.

Dayze
01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
He's great; I wanted to get his new book "Ted White and Blue"...but I'm not paying $29 for a book.

I'll wait until it's around the $9 range.

|Zach|
It's twue, it's twue!

Which makes it strange he needed to edit it and add false things in thread starter. Weird.

Brock
Should have known someone would show up with the obligatory "tsk, tsk".

BigMeatballDave
01-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Awesome. LMAO

Dartgod
01-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Which makes it strange he needed to edit it and add false things in thread starter. Weird.
If you had bothered to read the Snopes article I linked, you would know that the version posted in in the thread starter is the one that is circulating via email or other methods.

I doubt that mikey altered the original quote just to irritate your 'giner.

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Not all of us our creative enough to go around saying absurd off the wall things as a schtick day in and day out.

snugga says thank you *ms paint drawing here*

BigMeatballDave
Link?

I heard Carlin wrote this.Why can't you just laugh? Do you even HAVE a sense of humor? JFC. :rolleyes:

blaise

Somone notify the authorities. A Ted Nugent anecdote, posted for the sake of humor, was slightly embellished!

|Zach|
Why can't you just laugh? Do you even HAVE a sense of humor? JFC. :rolleyes:

I certainly do. I love laughing at things that are funny. :)

Orlandochiefsgrl
01-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Link?

You are such a douchbag! I would like to see you take a picture of yourself shutting your stupid face!

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Somone notify the authorities. A Ted Nugent anecdote, posted for the sake of humor, was slightly embellished!

Why the drama?

blaise
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Why the drama?

I don't know, why the wet blanket?

BigMeatballDave
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Why the drama?Pot. Kettle.

stumppy
01-28-2009, 01:00 PM
You are such a douchbag! I would like to see you take a picture of yourself shutting your stupid face!

ROFL

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
ROFL

Wait, wouldn't she have to say I am French before it is funny?

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 01:04 PM
this reminds me of the board game mouse trap exept the pieces are working!

Orlandochiefsgrl
01-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Wait, wouldn't she have to say I am French before it is funny?

Would you like some French fries with that wine?

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 01:06 PM

Oh snap.

I am not sure what kind of wine one would pair with french fries...maybe crisp sauvignon blanc or riesling.

Orlandochiefsgrl
01-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Just messing with ya Zacky. You'll have to pardon my French.

Nzoner
01-28-2009, 01:09 PM
O.....M.....G

:spock:

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 01:10 PM

Go thread go. go go from all the way sucky and all around to awesome

Demonpenz
01-28-2009, 01:14 PM
A french interviewer once asked Ted Nuggent what did he think a wild boar thought of before it was shot. He said "What tree am I going to pee on" "where can I roll around in mud" and "my tits are fucking useless" much like Orlandochiefsgrl

EyePod
01-28-2009, 01:16 PM
It's twue, it's twue!

The actual quote has changed slightly and it was a British journalist, but otherwise...

NICE!!! Gotta love him...

melbar
01-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Link?

No, only a RWer has the guts to stand for something not supported by a poll...or Oprah...

|Zach|
01-28-2009, 01:29 PM
No, only a RWer has the guts to stand for something not supported by a poll...or Oprah...

Yes, it took a lot of guts for conservatives the last 8 years to hold on to their small government values. ROFL

melbar
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Yes, it took a lot of guts for conservatives the last 8 years to hold on to their small government values. ROFL

Poor judgement and following lib values are different from guts.

Lib doesnt even know the defininition of "guts"...:rolleyes:

J Diddy
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Oh snap.

I am not sure what kind of wine one would pair with french fries...maybe crisp sauvignon blanc or riesling.

Anything boones farm would do.

J Diddy
01-28-2009, 01:34 PM

Poor judgement and following lib values are different from guts.

Lib doesnt even know the defininition of "guts"...:rolleyes:

whoa, whoa, heading down the DC path.

blaise
01-28-2009, 01:34 PM
I certainly do. I love laughing at things that are funny. :)

Translate: If George Carlin said this, then I would have thought it was a witty line, but if Ted Nugent said it then it's just RW drivel.

CoMoChief
01-28-2009, 01:35 PM

You could get a bottle of Mum's

Radar Chief
01-28-2009, 02:21 PM

No reason to go all hoity-toity for fries. Think MD 20/20 and a Styrofoam cup, if you’re sharing.

Baby Lee
01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
ode to |Zach|

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's Eve,
Thou art more saline and more silicated.

mikey23545
01-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Jeezus, I saw this on a humor website, thought that it was funny, and cut and pasted it. I really didn't think it was worth researching, it's just a funny quip.

I'm sorry if your little French anus is all sore and swollen, Zach...

KCChiefsMan
01-28-2009, 02:37 PM
awesome!

Mr. Plow
01-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Crying out loud. This thread was ruined at post #6. You should try to laugh a little - or at least smile at humorous things every so often.

mikey23545
01-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Looks like Pepe has given up the fight....

Hog Rider
01-28-2009, 10:51 PM

Wouldn't that photo be a hairy asshole slammin' shut after a fart?

Mr. Kotter
01-28-2009, 11:00 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Rep. :clap:

smittysbar
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
|Zack| Ted's the man, in case you didn't know. Dig the sand out of your cock hole.

Jewish Rabbi
01-28-2009, 11:25 PM
A french interviewer once asked Ted Nuggent what did he think a wild boar thought of before it was shot. He said "What tree am I going to pee on" "where can I roll around in mud" and "my tits are fucking useless" much like Orlandochiefsgrl

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

How did this get away?? That's downright hilarious man.

|Zach|
01-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Looks like Pepe has given up the fight....

Not on the board as much...sorry to disappoint. Props on more than one post in one thread though. That usually isn't your style.

|Zach|
01-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Translate: If George Carlin said this, then I would have thought it was a witty line, but if Ted Nugent said it then it's just RW drivel.

False.

Fritz88
01-29-2009, 03:58 AM
ROFL. But I doubt if it's true, or at least the last part of it.

mikey23545
01-29-2009, 06:13 AM
Not on the board as much...sorry to disappoint. Props on more than one post in one thread though. That usually isn't your style.

How weird...Why would my "style" even concern you?

I usually say what I have to say, then move on....After examining this thread, maybe it's something you should emulate, rather than continuing to make an ass of yourself for such extended periods...

rocks
01-29-2009, 06:28 AM
That is funny!!!

old_geezer
01-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Fantastic! Darn, now I'm going to have to buy his book. :)

DeepPurple
01-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Which of the following did not serve in the Army?

1) Jimi Hendrix
2) Elvis Presley
3) Ted Nugent
4) Jerry Garcia

In a 1977 High Times interview when asked why he did not serve in the military during Vietnam, he responded

"I got 30 days' (draft) notice of the physical," I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up."

Since eveyone has an opinion about Ted Nugent, mine is he is 2 years older than me. In 1969 I quit college and enlisted in the Army. I also had a draft lottery number of 265 which meant my name wouldn't of been called. I don't have a problem with people who didn't serve, just the ones who suddenly become patriotic much later.

jspchief
01-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Not all of us our creative enough to go around saying absurd off the wall things as a schtick day in and day out.Is that anything like the "I'm so above all of this I can barely stoop to respond" schtick?

|Zach|
01-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Is that anything like the "I'm so above all of this I can barely stoop to respond" schtick?

They are actually quite different. I am surprised you don't see that.

Nzoner
01-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Is that anything like the "I'm so above all of this I can barely stoop to respond" schtick?

That's some funny shit right there

Mr. Kotter
01-29-2009, 11:12 AM

LMAO

Nicely done. Heh.

HemiEd
01-29-2009, 12:08 PM

Damn you need to get laid.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
It matters to me because I need some internet vidication, I do my shtick on here, the fishing, ms paint stuff, but the crazy shit I type is straight out of my life. For pretty much every situation I have ever been into I can relate it to some sort of joke. If that doesn't work I not surprisingly go to Shamwow/snuggie jokes. Who knew that after all my of my comedy snobbyness I am just a prop comic

stevieray
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
..it's only because who posted the thread...nothing new to see here.

stevieray
01-29-2009, 12:17 PM
It matters to me because I need some internet vidication, I do my shtick on here, the fishing, ms paint stuff, but the crazy shit I type is straight out of my life. For pretty much every situation I have ever been into I can relate it to some sort of joke. If that doesn't work I not surprisingly go to Shamwow/snuggie jokes. Who knew that after all my of my comedy snobbyness I am just a prop comic

DemonTop?

Radar Chief
01-29-2009, 01:36 PM

1) Jimi Hendrix
2) Elvis Presley
3) Ted Nugent
4) Jerry Garcia

In a 1977 High Times interview when asked why he did not serve in the military during Vietnam, he responded

"I got 30 days' (draft) notice of the physical," I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up."

Since eveyone has an opinion about Ted Nugent, mine is he is 2 years older than me. In 1969 I quit college and enlisted in the Army. I also had a draft lottery number of 265 which meant my name wouldn't of been called. I don't have a problem with people who didn't serve, just the ones who suddenly become patriotic much later.

Telling the French they suck is being patriotic? I thought it was just being honest. :shrug:

|Zach|
01-29-2009, 01:39 PM

1) Jimi Hendrix
2) Elvis Presley
3) Ted Nugent
4) Jerry Garcia

Weird, whats up with that?

jspchief
01-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Weird, whats up with that?Yea. It's almost as if his values and morals have shifted with age. That never happens.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Ole jerry, the model soldier I aint made at yah :)

Garcia stole his mother's car in 1960, and as punishment, joined the United States Army. He received basic training at Fort Ord.[15] After training, he was transferred to Fort Winfield Scott in the Presidio of San Francisco.[35] Garcia spent most of his time in the army at his leisure, missing roll call and accruing many counts of AWOL.[36] As a result, Garcia was given a general discharge on December 14, 1960

|Zach|
01-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Yea. It's almost as if his values and morals have shifted with age. That never happens.

You and the Nudge close?

jspchief
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
You and the Nudge close?I used to like a few of his songs. I like to hunt, and know he does as well. Beyond that... don't know much about his politics or stance on drafts etc. I guess he's pretty vocal about his patriotism.

But the whole "what he believes at age 50(?) and what he did at age 19 don't align" stance just strikes me as silly. People make a lot of stupid choices in their youth. There's probably a hell of a lot of people who volunteered that wouldn't do it knowing what they know now, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are less patriotic.

Nzoner
01-29-2009, 02:10 PM
You and the Nudge close?

Nudge? :doh!:

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 02:11 PM
I just want to drink some cold ones and listen to stranglehold right now

Nzoner
01-29-2009, 02:15 PM

I'd rather listen to something of his you never hear,like this great instrumental

HOMEBOUND

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5s8o7VUfdU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Radar Chief
01-29-2009, 02:18 PM

You just gotta keep on keep’n on. Life’s a garden, dig it.

PunkinDrublic
01-29-2009, 03:34 PM

1) Jimi Hendrix
2) Elvis Presley
3) Ted Nugent
4) Jerry Garcia

Yup the guys your typical right wing chickenhawk.

MichaelH
01-29-2009, 04:04 PM
TED NUGENT for President!!

Serious.

Deberg_1990
01-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Yea. It's almost as if his values and morals have shifted with age. That never happens.

Hopefully im around to see Zachs shift when he gets older.

Uncle_Ted
01-29-2009, 08:20 PM

As much as I like Ted, you gotta admit it's a lot easier for your views to "shift with age" when you aren't KIA when you're young.

:p

Adept Havelock
01-29-2009, 08:25 PM
As much as I like Ted, you gotta admit it's a lot easier for your views to "shift with age" when you aren't KIA when you're young.

:p

Heh. Good point.