PDA

View Full Version : MU Mizzou at KSU

Pages : 1 [2]

Frazod
01-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I was up past 1500 before tonight. Oh well.

If it wasn't for me you'd probably be an icon. :evil:

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Indeed. I'm done with him.
Aren't PMs supposed to be private?

Or atleast that was what I thought...

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
If it wasn't for me you'd probably be an icon. :evil:
Indeed. It's kind of fun being a rebel, too, though.

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Indeed. It's kind of fun being a rebel, too, though.Hence the "Midnight Vulture's" of Chiefsplanet.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Hence the "Midnight Vulture's" of Chiefsplanet.

I'd like to think I'm not that bad. haha.

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Hence the "Midnight Vulture's" of Chiefsplanet.

C'mon, give KC_Connection some sugar. We need to get him at least one little green box. :D

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Aren't PMs supposed to be private?

Or atleast that was what I thought...

They are, until you give incorrect info out in public. Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth, and your PM's contradicting what you just said won't be shared.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:02 PM
C'mon, give KC_Connection some sugar. We need to get him at least one little green box. :D

His one big hairy box will have to suffice.

KC_Connection

It probably won't help much. Somebody negative repped me right after you did. I'll just have to avoid posting in a MU game thread for a few months, that will help.

petegz28

He had some green ones before he started his neg rep bombing on everyone.

KcMizzou
C'mon, give KC_Connection some sugar. We need to get him at least one little green box. :DWell hell, why not.

If you can, I can. I'm not nearly as mean as you. :D

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:03 PM
I'd like to think I'm not that bad. haha.

Honestly, you're just a fan of your team that likes to push the buttons of fans from other teams. That's what you are on this BB.

KC_Connection
They are, until you give incorrect info out in public. Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth, and your PM's contradicting what you just said won't be shared.
Wrong, I didn't give any incorrect info about those PMs.

I wrote:
"You clearly think I care about that, you've painted me as a MU hater in your negative rep."

Which seems to be the comment you had issue with, and the comment that caused you to post our PMs.

KcMizzou
Bingo.

My rep-fu is strong. :flex:

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Well hell, why not.

If you can, I can. I'm not nearly as mean as you. :D

Christ, I hope not. After all, I'm da debbil. LMAO

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Green!..thanks to 3 MU fans.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Wrong, I didn't give any incorrect info about those PMs.

I wrote:
"You clearly think I care about that, you've painted me as a MU hater in your negative rep."

Which seems to be the comment you had issue with, and the comment that caused you to post our PMs.

Correct, and in doing so, I showed that I didn't call you an MU hater, just a hater of certain MU fans.

I'm through with this grade school stuff. Go play with frazod now that he's here.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Correct, and in doing so, I showed that I didn't call you an MU hater, just a hater of certain MU fans.

Well if I was correct there, then you shouldn't have had the right to post those PMs? Right?
They had absolutely nothing to do with my claim.

I'm through with this grade school stuff.
Fine, just think about your own conduct in the future, then.

Frazod
It probably won't help much. Somebody negative repped me right after you did. I'll just have to avoid posting in a MU game thread for a few months, that will help.

I just positive-repped you AGAIN. On a day when Kansas won and Missouri lost, too. When I told you I don't give a shit about basketball, I wasn't kidding.

But I'll probably regret this once football starts. :grr:

KcMizzou
Green!..thanks to 3 MU fans.Yeah... You "do not suck ass" until football season. :)

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:10 PM

Oh hell, now THAT deserves rep! LMAO

DeezNutz
Glad I had a snorkel on when I came in here due to all the piss.

KC_Connection
Yes...football is certainly a different story haha. I can't say I am overly upset when MU loses on those Saturdays. :)

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
I just positive-repped you AGAIN. On a day when Kansas won and Missouri lost, too. When I told you I don't give a shit about basketball, I wasn't kidding.

But I'll probably regret this once football starts. :grr:

:grouphug:

Brokeback fucking Mountain in this thread. NTTAWWT.

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 10:14 PM

Brokeback fucking Mountain in this thread. NTTAWWT.LMAO

You're just pissed that you didn't get a reach-around.

:D

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:15 PM

Brokeback fucking Mountain in this thread. NTTAWWT.

Dude, I'll tell you what - today I've tangled with patteeu, Shitsprayer and Iowanian, and I'm currently beating Velvet Jones over the head with his 3rd grade primer. I need a fucking break.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Well if I was correct there, then you shouldn't have had the right to post those PMs? Right?
They had absolutely nothing to do with my claim.

And no, dummy. The only thing that you were right in was that I posted the PM's. You are incorrect in thinking that my doing so proved your point - it proved exactly opposite of what you have been saying, that I'm a big meanie that came down on you for being an MU hater. Are you pre-law, by chance?

NOW, I am done with this. Say what you want, believe what you want, rep me as you please, I just don't care. My conscience is clear.

Jesus, this is undoubtedly my lowpoint in CP history. I need to go start a poop thread, or something.

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:16 PM
LMAO

You're just pissed that you didn't get a reach-around.

With all of the facial threads, I'm satisfied with keeping myself clean these days...

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Dude, I'll tell you what - today I've tangled with patteeu, Shitsprayer and Iowanian, and I'm currently beating Velvet Jones over the head with his 3rd grade primer. I need a ****ing break.

I don't even know who Velvet Jones is, but at least he sounds snugly.

How hardcore can "Velvet" be? Seems like he'd be Sheldon the wonder schlong when it comes to fucking.

Skip Towne
01-28-2009, 10:19 PM
He is pissed cause I flipped Skip and him shit over a call in the KU game where they whined about someone not getting ejected.

Notice Skip hasn't been over here neg repping anyone and whining. He came over and took his shot and left it at that.

KC is just insecure, obviously. And a liar to boot.

I wouldn't have even come into this thread if you hadn't run your mouth in ours.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:19 PM
And no, dummy. The only thing that you were right in was that I posted the PM's. You are incorrect in thinking that my doing so proved your point - it proved exactly opposite of what you have been saying, that I'm a big meanie that came down on you for being an MU hater.

But my comment never referred to those PMs, only to a rep comment. And I didn't lie about that. What gave you the right to post those personal messages?

Are you pre-law, by chance?

I've taken a few courses, but I'm actually double majoring in Journalism/Political Science, However, law may be in my future.

NOW, I am done with this. Say what you want, believe what you want, rep me as you please, I just don't care. My conscience is clear.

If you say so.

Jesus, this is undoubtedly my lowpoint in CP history. I need to go start a poop thread, or something.
Okay, but I'm not the guy who posted PMs for no reason at all.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:20 PM

How hardcore can "Velvet" be? Seems like he'd be Sheldon the wonder schlong when it comes to fucking.

VJ is another resident racist, so I'm told.

petegz28
01-28-2009, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't have even come into this thread if you hadn't run your mouth in ours.

Yea but I don't give a fuck about you. :D Though I exepect no less from ya, Skippers.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Bowser, you really should admit you were wrong here. Then your conscience would truly be clear. I never did give any inaccurate information out about our conversation.

DeezNutz
VJ is another resident racist, so I'm told.

Ah. I've stopped paying attention to that whole conversation. Sprayer wants to toe the line. It's what he does.

It's tough for me to get offended on a message board, but I digress...

Frazod

He's kind of like vailpass, only with half a brain. He trolls DC lashing out at anyone he perceives to be a liberal, insulting their intelligence with posts laden with grammatical and spelling errors. Patteeu recommends him highly. Loads of fun!

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 10:24 PM
But my comment never referred to those PMs, only to a rep comment. And I didn't lie about that. What gave you the right to post those personal messages?

I've taken a few courses, but I'm actually double majoring in Journalism/Political Science, However, law may be in my future.

If you say so.

Okay, but I'm not the guy who posted PMs for no reason at all.Oh, for fuck's sake.

Could ya let it go, already? The thread was taking a turn from hateful and argumentative... to silly and fun.

Nobody cares who's right. But if the shit goes down. (In a good old fashioned internet gang war) I'd have my boy Bowser's back.

Don't start nuthin' they won't be nuthin' :harumph:

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Bowser, you really should admit you were wrong here. Then your conscience would truly be clear. I never did give any inaccurate information out about our conversation.

You accused me of one thing, and I proved you wrong. Deal with it.

AH DAMMIT! YOU KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!!!!

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 10:25 PM
I just reminded myself of DCS.

Kill me.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Bowser, you haven't proven me wrong at all. You've justified your posting of our PMs by saying that I wrote something inaccurate about them, and you still haven't been able to prove what that was.

You give it up.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh, for ****'s sake.

Could ya let it go, already? The thread was taking a turn from hateful and argumentative... to silly and fun.

Nobody cares who's right. But if the shit goes down. (In a good old fashioned internet gang war) I'd have my boy Bowser's back.

Don't start nuthin' they won't be nuthin' :harumph:

I like winning arguments (especially when I know I'm right), what can I say?

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:27 PM

Kill me.

I thought he was pretty bad at first, but he's a funny dude.

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:27 PM

Kill me.

LMAO

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Bowser, you haven't proven me wrong at all. You've justified your posting of our PMs by saying that I wrote something inaccurate about them, and you still haven't been able to prove what that was.

You give it up.

Me: The sun rises in the east.

You: But what if I face this way, and call it east? Wouldn't that mean to me that the sun doesn't rise in the east?

Me: .....

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:28 PM
He's kind of like vailpass, only with half a brain. He trolls DC lashing out at anyone he perceives to be a liberal, insulting their intelligence with posts laden with grammatical and spelling errors. Patteeu recommends him highly. Loads of fun!

Huh. I'll have to keep an eye out.

I know you two have gone a couple of rounds lately with the Shitsprayer thing, but Pat's always struck me as a good dude. He's got his political convictions, for sure, but he seems to be arguing this thing more out of principle than anything else.

It's too bad that some of these legit discussions get watered down with petty shit, but that's the nature of this place.

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:29 PM

Kill me.

Are you not a fan?

Aside from the fact that I always read his name as DeathCarlSatan, I think he's clearly one of the better n00bs this place has had in some time.

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 10:29 PM
I thought he was pretty bad at first, but he's a funny dude.He can be... but he pegs the limit on the obnoxious meter on a constant basis.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:30 PM

Patteeu has been pretty forceful with his arguments in SHTBRAN's defense. I don't think I've ever seen him up in arms quite like that before.

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I had a buddy in college that used to like to recount the same story. Apparently, he was really drunk one night and couldn't get his rocks off, and he literally ended up fucking his girlfriend dry after several hours.

He was very proud of this accomplishment.

Not sure why this thread brought this story to mind...

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Me: The sun rises in the east.

You: But what if I face this way, and call it east? Wouldn't that mean to me that the sun doesn't rise in the east?

Me: .....

Admit you were wrong already to post what you did, and we can move on.

Skip Towne
01-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Yea but I don't give a fuck about you. :D Though I exepect no less from ya, Skippers.

And I've never paid you any mind, n00b.

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Huh. I'll have to keep an eye out.

I know you two have gone a couple of rounds lately with the Shitsprayer thing, but Pat's always struck me as a good dude. He's got his political convictions, for sure, but he seems to be arguing this thing more out of principle than anything else.

It's too bad that some of these legit discussions get watered down with petty shit, but that's the nature of this place.

He is the most partisan person on the board - utterly incapable seeing anything beyond his own narrow view of the world. No reasoning, no compromise. He's right, you're wrong, and you're stupid and evil because you're wrong. It's really kind of sad.

petegz28
01-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I had a buddy in college that used to like to recount the same story. Apparently, he was really drunk one night and couldn't get his rocks off, and he literally ended up ****ing his girlfriend dry after several hours.

He was very proud of this accomplishment.

Not sure why this thread brought this story to mind...

ROFLROFLROFL

petegz28
01-28-2009, 10:34 PM
And I've never paid you any mind, n00b.

Awww Skippy, don't be sour....:)

Well, more sour than usual

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Patteeu has been pretty forceful with his arguments in SHTBRAN's defense. I don't think I've ever seen him up in arms quite like that before.

I'm da debbil. :D

Skip Towne
01-28-2009, 10:37 PM
He can be... but he pegs the limit on the obnoxious meter on a constant basis.

This

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:38 PM
He is the most partisan person on the board - utterly incapable seeing anything beyond his own narrow view of the world. No reasoning, no compromise. He's right, you're wrong, and your stupid and evil because you're wrong. It's really kind of sad.

I'm not sure how many people actually enter DC with an open mind, to be honest, and I'm not excluding myself...

It truly is like a fucking 4th grade dance.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Admit you were wrong already to post what you did, and we can move on.

Admit you were lying when you accused me of accusing you of bashing MU in general, then YOU can move on.

Me: Having sex with girls is great!

You: Yeah, but then your thingy gets all smelly and she wants to cuddle. I hate that.

Me: ....

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Admit you were lying when you accused me of accusing you of bashing MU in general, then YOU can move on.

Me: Having sex with girls is great!

You: Yeah, but then your thingy gets all smelly and she wants to cuddle. I hate that.

Me: ....

"And she was dry. Completely. And I beat my chest like fucking Tarzan and went to sleep."

"Yeah, brah, sounds like you really got after that pussy..."

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure how many people actually enter DC with an open mind, to be honest, and I'm not excluding myself...

It truly is like a fucking 4th grade dance.

Only if the 4th graders are lined up on opposite sides of the gym throwing handfuls of shit at each other. LMAO

Saulbadguy
01-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, so I just got home from the game, not expecting a 300+ reply thread about it. Anyways, didn't except the Cats to stomp the Tigers like they did but i'll take it.

Man, this Frank Martin hire is a real disaster. Wish we could have hired Mark Fox...

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Only if the 4th graders are lined up on opposite sides of the gym throwing handfuls of shit at each other. LMAO

Now that's a metaphor I wasn't considering. ROFL

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:41 PM

No I can't do that, because you did accuse me of being a MU hater in your rep comment (which you've already acknowledged).

Then I posted this: "You clearly think I care about that, you've painted me as a MU hater in your negative rep."

Then you posted the irrelevant PMs that had nothing to do with anything.

Are we done here yet, Bowser?

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah, so I just got home from the game, not expecting a 300+ reply thread about it. Anyways, didn't except the Cats to stomp the Tigers like they did but i'll take it.

Man, this Frank Martin hire is a real disaster. Wish we could have hired Mark Fox...

Take out all the crap, and you got about a 120 reply thread. Good game tonight.

Frazod
01-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Well, I've had about all of this fucking asylum I can handle for one day. Goodnight.

DeezNutz
01-28-2009, 10:43 PM
"And she was like, 'But you never...' but I cut her off. I was satisfied."

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 10:44 PM

Man, this Frank Martin hire is a real disaster. Wish we could have hired Mark Fox...Grats on the win, Saul.

We took an ass kickin' tonight. Hats off.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:46 PM
No I can't do that, because you did accuse me of being a MU hater in your rep comment (which you've already acknowledged).

Then I posted this: "You clearly think I care about that, you've painted me as a MU hater in your negative rep."

Then you posted the irrelevant PMs that had nothing to do with anything.

Are we done here yet, Bowser?

OK, my bad. If you're not obsessed with Mizzou, you're obsessed with their fans, as evidenced by you chasing Pete into the MU thread and sending me this message. If you weren't, you'd be the bigger man and just let his comments go (which by your own post didn't sound like anything personal against you, either).

Yes, we are done here.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Well, I've had about all of this fucking asylum I can handle for one day. Goodnight.

Pussy.

Saulbadguy
01-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Grats on the win, Saul.

We took an ass kickin' tonight. Hats off.

Meh - fully expected to lose tonight. Fully expect to lose quite a few more games. The expectations are pretty tempered this year - no All-Big XII talent on this team.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Yes, we are done here.
I was referring to the negative rep, not that PM.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I was referring to the negative rep, not that PM.

Post it.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Post it.

I'm not sure what that will prove (because you've already acknowledged that you wrote what you did), but okay:

Mizzou at KSU 01-28-2009 09:35 PM Bowser You're an obsessed MU hater, plain and simple. That you try to act like you're making a point is laughable.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 10:51 PM
That's what I was referring to in my post. That rep, and that rep alone.

Skip Towne

I didn't except it either but I like it.

petegz28
Yes, we are done here.

FTR, you are correct. I never made any personal comments to anyone. Just some friendly :deevee: 's when they bitched about a particular play. :D

Saulbadguy
01-28-2009, 10:53 PM
I didn't except it either but I like it.

Just got off the road...i've made the drive so many times I forget it immediately after I get home. Expect a few spelling errors this time of night...

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure what that will prove (because you've already acknowledged that you wrote what you did), but okay:

Mizzou at KSU 01-28-2009 09:35 PM Bowser You're an obsessed MU hater, plain and simple. That you try to act like you're making a point is laughable.

And I still assert that you haven't proven otherwise, but this -

OK, my bad. If you're not obsessed with Mizzou, you're obsessed with their fans, as evidenced by you chasing Pete into the MU thread and sending me this message. If you weren't, you'd be the bigger man and just let his comments go (which by your own post didn't sound like anything personal against you, either).

ends any argument you had towards me, or any point you may have thought you were making.

Now finally, mercifully, we are done here.

Bowser
01-28-2009, 10:58 PM
FTR, you are correct. I never made any personal comments to anyone. Just some friendly :deevee: 's when they bitched about a particular play. :D

I believe you. KC_C just wasn't in a mood to take it, obviously. :)

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 11:00 PM
ends any argument you had towards me, or any point you may have thought you were making.

Okay, you did change your stance on me. But I never did give out any "inaccurate information."

Now finally, mercifully, we are done here.
We can only hope.

KC_Connection
01-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I believe you. KC_C just wasn't in a mood to take it, obviously. :)

He chided us for whining about the refs, only to do the same thing a hour later in his own game thread.

petegz28
01-28-2009, 11:05 PM
He chided us for whining about the refs, only to do the same thing a hour later in his own game thread.

Yep, but I did not start neg repping people, lying and calling people names like you did. :rolleyes: In fact, the worst thing I said was **** Gottlieb.

KcMizzou
01-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Will you two just get a room, already?

petegz28
01-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Will you two just get a room, already?

Actually I already have one...with a woman in it even...and I am going there now....:D

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
holy shit. I sit down to watch a game and k state somehow goes nba jam on our asses. Like they had jeff horneseck on their team

Saulbadguy
01-29-2009, 08:36 AM
holy shit. I sit down to watch a game and k state somehow goes nba jam on our asses. Like they had jeff horneseck on their team

He's heating up...

jidar
01-29-2009, 10:02 AM
heh..

heheheh

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA

luv
01-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Wow. I miss all of the fun.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-29-2009, 12:15 PM
jesus christ pete's a whiny fuck, and KC_C is a tool.

maybe they will slit each other's wrists and do us all a favor.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 12:19 PM
He's heating up...

I forget the Kstate fans. I was too busy getting bombarded by 3's still, good win kitty kats. Hope you enjoyed it throughout. It was just a great night to be ksate!

HC_Chief
01-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Great win for the kittens! MU has been on a tear lately.