PDA

View Full Version : Football Larry Fitzgerald has some Baby Momma Drama

Buck
01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
I did a search and nothing came up..

Saw this on Fark

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/media-ignores-abuse-charges-against-fitzgerald-22073

I'm not going to copy and paste the text, but long of the short is that Larry Fitzgerald beat his son's mother, and she has a restraining order against him.

This really isn't too relevant, I guess its just sorta big news since everyone is making him out to be untouchable.

Ebolapox
01-30-2009, 11:17 AM
she probably told him that he wasn't any good with his hands, and he smacked her once across the lip.

Pestilence
01-30-2009, 11:23 AM
What the hell is with his woman? I figured he'd do better than her. She looks like she's 40 years old.

Sure-Oz
01-30-2009, 11:25 AM
What the hell is with his woman? I figured he'd do better than her. She looks like she's 40 years old.

Her face looked like that after he slammed it to the floor

Stewie
01-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Heh! Nice little dig in their aimed at JWhit.

DaWolf
01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
What a surprise, the media doing nothing outside of mailing it in to earn a paycheck...

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2009, 11:47 AM
What a surprise, the media doing nothing outside of mailing it in to earn a paycheck...

Or since it's just an allegation, they'd rather err on the side of caution and wait until there's actual proof in a court of law.

Third Eye
01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Or since it's just an allegation, they'd rather err on the side of caution and wait until there's actual proof in a court of law.

Wait, we're talking about the media right?

DaWolf
01-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Or look into it before selling the guy as a pillar of society. I'm not saying convict the guy but the fluff pieces flying out of this Super Bowl is astounding. Hell, even Whitlock's piece last night on Steve DeBerg was utter fluff that had no real purpose, outside of the side benefit of Whitlock getting to spend time at the Saddlebrook Resort...

vailpass
01-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Beat her? I love how rumors spread. He placed a hand on her to get her out of his face. The TRO is standard procedure for this kind of woman.
I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, but she aint messin' with no.....

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Or look into it before selling the guy as a pillar of society. I'm not saying convict the guy but the fluff pieces flying out of this Super Bowl is astounding. Hell, even Whitlock's piece last night on Steve DeBerg was utter fluff that had no real purpose, outside of the side benefit of Whitlock getting to spend time at the Saddlebrook Resort...

If there were more to this story, I think it would have been reported by someone other than a celebrity blogger.

Rain Man
01-30-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm not going to copy and paste the text, but long of the short is that Larry Fitzgerald beat his son's mother...

This doesn't surprise me. I can't imagine that any woman would have the closing speed to cover him deep.

vailpass
01-30-2009, 12:33 PM
This doesn't surprise me. I can't imagine that any woman would have the closing speed to cover him deep.

:LOL:

googlegoogle
01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
She's a golddigger.

I don't feel sorry for her.

Let him have his fun.

Didn't feel sorry for golddigger Nicole Brown Simpson either.

from TMZ comments -"Angie is a gold digger. She was a Cardinal Cheerleader before becoming a raiderette. She spent alot of the years in AZ trying to get Eric Swan then moves to Cali and hooks up with Piazza. All she wants is money and lots of it. That is why she was kicked of the Cardinals cheerleaders. Its messed up how this comes about so conveniently at playoff time. What a Bitch!"

KCrockaholic
01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I dont know if I would believe the story, I wont trust it until I see proof. Everybody is always trying to find a way to make the good guy look bad.

Thig Lyfe
01-30-2009, 02:55 PM
I don't want to believe this, so I won't. Until better evidence emerges, anyway.

JuicesFlowing
01-30-2009, 03:43 PM
She looks like a desperate housewife. I guess he could have spit in her face like someone I kn... nevermind.

Valiant
01-30-2009, 04:14 PM

Bull..

The Media has been painting Fitz as an honorable guy as his NFL image since the playoffs started... Even if it turns out to be true or false, 99% of the rest of the NFL would have been blasted for it on national headlines..

Not saying he is guilty or not, but the media is staying away from it for some reason.. And being a allegation has never been a reason before for the media..

Valiant
01-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I dont know if I would believe the story, I wont trust it until I see proof. Everybody is always trying to find a way to make the good guy look bad.

More then likely he did not do it.. Just find it strange that media for once in the last ten years would not run with a rumor to get ratings..

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Bull..

The Media has been painting Fitz as an honorable guy as his NFL image since the playoffs started... Even if it turns out to be true or false, 99% of the rest of the NFL would have been blasted for it on national headlines..

Not saying he is guilty or not, but the media is staying away from it for some reason.. And being a allegation has never been a reason before for the media..

So, your assuming that EVERY reporter in the country is avoiding this issue because he's quote "a good guy"?

I'm sorry, that makes no sense. If anything, a national reporter looking to break a story would absolutely bring this to light, if there was any truth involved.

Super Bowl participants are not immune to journalists.

Valiant
01-30-2009, 04:27 PM
So, your assuming that EVERY reporter in the country is avoiding this issue because he's quote "a good guy"?

I'm sorry, that makes no sense. If anything, a national reporter looking to break a story would absolutely bring this to light, if there was any truth involved.

Super Bowl participants are not immune to journalists.

Yeah that is what is amusing, truth has not been a factor in reporting for quite a while.. So seems to me, the story is getting blocked..

The league has been pimping him as a 'good guy' the last three weeks and honestly he probably is.. That is why I think the story is getting squashed.. Normally reporters are all over rumor stories..

DaneMcCloud
01-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah that is what is amusing, truth has not been a factor in reporting for quite a while.. So seems to me, the story is getting blocked..

The league has been pimping him as a 'good guy' the last three weeks and honestly he probably is.. That is why I think the story is getting squashed.. Normally reporters are all over rumor stories..

Wow, I just find it hard to believe that not even one legitimate reporter would bring this situation to light, even if it's in a blog.

I think Vailpass probably has the correct info, which is why no one's touching it. She's a gold-diggin' ho with a history of this type of behavior.

Therefore, no ink.

Valiant
01-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Wow, I just find it hard to believe that not even one legitimate reporter would bring this situation to light, even if it's in a blog.

I think Vailpass probably has the correct info, which is why no one's touching it. She's a gold-diggin' ho with a history of this type of behavior.

Therefore, no ink.

And how has this stopped a reporter before?? That is why I find it all so amusing.. Reporters write stuff all the time based on lies or fabrication.. All of sudden they don't want to run with it??

This is like reading about the media leaving JFK alone..

Just shocking that the media members finally grew morals..

Fritz88
01-30-2009, 05:51 PM
I did a search and nothing came up..

Saw this on Fark

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/media-ignores-abuse-charges-against-fitzgerald-22073

I'm not going to copy and paste the text, but long of the short is that Larry Fitzgerald beat his son's mother, and she has a restraining order against him.

This really isn't too relevant, I guess its just sorta big news since everyone is making him out to be untouchable.

When I saw him speak in interviews, I thought the guy was total class, educated and well mannered. For that, I put him in favorite players list. But if what you had mentioned is true, then he is booted from there for sure.

EyePod
01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
OLD NEWS. Anyone who didn't become a Cardinals fan during these playoffs would have known this. They're my NFC team btw.