PDA

View Full Version : Life So do women know...

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 03:35 AM
That they are all 100% f#cking crazy, or do they seriously think they are normal sane creatures?

Serious question...

Fritz88
02-03-2009, 03:49 AM
I think they are more into the emotional side more. Their emotions overwhelm them sometimes which can lead to craziness. I love them though. Very fluffy and good looking creatures.

broncobilly
02-03-2009, 03:50 AM
both.

doesn't really make sense, but it's the answer.

Saggysack
02-03-2009, 03:53 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JwL6Sjfy1Ug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JwL6Sjfy1Ug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Saggysack
02-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Or maybe this is more for you...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bir64iDsKSs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bir64iDsKSs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

luv
02-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Every woman is crazy. Some just hide it better than others.

Cheater5
02-03-2009, 06:19 AM
They are aliens.

...Never trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 06:23 AM

I'll agree with this, but take the stance that I'm crazy because of a lack of acting on emotions.

Fritz88
02-03-2009, 06:37 AM

Agree ROFL

luv
02-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I'll agree with this, but take the stance that I'm crazy because of a lack of acting on emotions.

And I'm crazy because lack of social interaction in my life.

kindra68
02-03-2009, 06:51 AM
how about, crazy cause it's fun??

Fried Meat Ball!
02-03-2009, 06:54 AM
how about, crazy cause it's fun??

Or crazy because you just can't help it?

luv
02-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Or crazy because you just can't help it?

I'm thinking he meant bad crazy.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 07:02 AM
And I'm crazy because lack of social interaction in my life.

I can fix that for you, Luv. Fix mine.

MOhillbilly
02-03-2009, 07:07 AM
both.

doesn't really make sense, but it's the answer.

when in doubt, choke em out.

luv
02-03-2009, 07:09 AM

See. Guys don't tend to like emotion. I don't see where the problem lies. :p

However, my lack of social interaction makes me cling to it whenever I get it for fear that it will go away. Yet clinging to it just drives them away.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 07:11 AM

However, my lack of social interaction makes me cling to it whenever I get it for fear that it will go away. Yet clinging to it just drives them away.

When all else fails, fake indifference.

Lonewolf Ed
02-03-2009, 07:42 AM

Don't just cling. Grind a little, too.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Girls are soft. I like that.

RJ
02-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Yes, they're all crazy, but as I get older it bothers me less.

Sure, my wife is a little wacky but she treats me like a king and is an amazingly good mom. Putting up with occasional wackiness is a small price to pay in exchange for all that.

Gonzo
02-03-2009, 08:30 AM

Sure, my wife is a little wacky but she treats me like a king and is an amazingly good mom. Putting up with occasional wackiness is a small price to pay in exchange for all that.

Until you wake up one morning with your penis in the microwave and her curling iron in your ass.

Fish
02-03-2009, 08:41 AM
They're all crazy at some level. Accept it and deal with it, or fight against it forever...

J Diddy
02-03-2009, 08:46 AM

you know what I like about high school girls?

The older I get they stay the same.

CoMoChief
02-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Some can be good lookin, some can be so ugly that you question your manhood and wonder if you'd rather be gay other than to fuck that landmonster sitting over there in the corner booth destroying that Monster Thick Burger with her Gunt hanging over the seat........shes hantin' and pantin' sweat is just pouring off of that pimple filled face, as shes yellin at her daughter to bring her more fruit punch because shes stuck and can't get up without giving herself a mild heart attack.

luv
02-03-2009, 08:55 AM
They're all crazy at some level. Accept it and deal with it, or fight against it forever...

You could help us fight against it. Maybe we'd finally win.

stumppy
02-03-2009, 08:57 AM
As my brothers' divorce lawyer said ' Women don't think like people '.

Buck
02-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah its crazy how you can start out thinking, this girl is perfect, yet nearly everytime after a while, you realize that she is batshit crazy.

Jilly
02-03-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm just gonna chime in here and declare myself not crazy. Seriously. Sometimes I feel like the only sane woman in the world....but I seriously do not think I'm crazy.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Some can be good lookin, some can be so ugly that you question your manhood and wonder if you'd rather be gay other than to **** that landmonster sitting over there in the corner booth destroying that Monster Thick Burger with her Gunt hanging over the seat........shes hantin' and pantin' sweat is just pouring off of that pimple filled face, as shes yellin at her daughter to bring her more fruit punch because shes stuck and can't get up without giving herself a mild heart attack.

And for every one of those women we give you, you give us a pig shit smelling, hair flowing up the back and over the shoulders, misogynistic, sweaty bastard. Wearing sleevless flannels that are so tight you can see the indentation of his 3 inch long belly button, high water shrunken sweats pulled so tight you can see the indentation of his 3 foot long baby huxtable. He's spitting as he tells you what a sex God he is and slobbering as he pulls you out to his busted ass pride and joy truck. If he's one of the nice ones, he'll reach under the possom skins and deer antlers in his back seat to pull out a nice and warm can of Natty Ice. He'll slap you on the butt and wonder why you didn't just thank him for saving you $3.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:04 AM
I'm just gonna chime in here and declare myself not crazy. Seriously. Sometimes I feel like the only sane woman in the world....but I seriously do not think I'm crazy.

That means you're the craziest one of us all.

(bow) (bow) (bow)

Fish
You could help us fight against it. Maybe we'd finally win.

Yes... I see what you did there.. But alas, the men will not choose to be crazy with you. Through millions of years of painful evolution we men have built up an effective mental buffer against the vaginal species' puzzling insanity. And we're not about to throw all that away now.

Skip Towne
They can't hel being crazy. It's that shit swimming around in their blood.

Jilly
02-03-2009, 09:05 AM
And for every one of those women we give you, you give us a pig shit smelling, hair flowing up the back and over the shoulders, misogynistic, sweaty bastard. Wearing sleevless flannels that are so tight you can see the indentation of his 3 inch long belly button, high water shrunken sweats pulled so tight you can see the indentation of his 3 foot long baby huxtable. He's spitting as he tells you what a sex God he is and slobbering as he pulls you out to his busted ass pride and joy truck. If he's one of the nice ones, he'll reach under the possom skins and deer antlers in his back seat to pull out a nice and warm can of Natty Ice. He'll slap you on the butt and wonder why you didn't just thank him for saving you $3.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here....I think you hang out with the wrong people.

Jilly
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
That means you're the craziest one of us all.

(bow) (bow) (bow)

shut up or I"ll cut you

I'M SERIOUSLY KIDDING....don't ban me

bevis369
:shake::eek::rolleyes::banghead::BLVD::shrug::whackit:PBJ:hump::spank:

Katipan
I'm gonna go out on a limb here....I think you hang out with the wrong people.

For some reason those guys don't talk to me.

CoMoChief
02-03-2009, 09:10 AM

Ummmm who do you hang out with?

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I love it.

Comochief makes a blanket generalization about some fat creepy chick and it's cool.

I make the same generalization and it must be the people I hang out with.

Me thinks comochief likes the sleevless flannels.

luv
02-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Yes... I see what you did there.. But alas, the men will not choose to be crazy with you. Through millions of years of painful evolution we men have built up an effective mental buffer against the vaginal species' puzzling insanity. And we're not about to throw all that away now.

The best way to put my insanity is that it seems as though there are two completely different people living in my head, and they're constantly fighting for control. There's the fine with herself, slightly confident, outgoing person. There's also the insecure, shy, trips over her words, worries and thinks too much person. The confident one gets pissed when the other one wins. The insecure ones feels aweful when the other one is pissed at them for winning.

tooge
02-03-2009, 09:15 AM
I came to the conclusion long ago that women and men are just plain wired differently. They are not freaks (well, some are) and we are not freaks (well, some are). We are just wired so differently that we find it very difficult to understand the wants and needs of the other. In fact, I think, as a guy, I have to really try to understand and make women happy. My belief is that is goes back to our DNA and hardwiring. We were originally designed to roam around killing things to eat and trying our best to sow our seed everywhere we could in order to pass on our genetics and ensure the survival or the species. They were designed to prepare the food, care for and protect the children, and gather food close the "the cave". I know women dont find this particularly appealing, and think it is sexist, but hey, they are just crazy.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:16 AM
The best way to put my insanity is that it seems as though there are two completely different people living in my head, and they're constantly fighting for control. There's the fine with herself, slightly confident, outgoing person. There's also the insecure, shy, trips over her words, worries and thinks too much person. The confident one gets pissed when the other one wins. The insecure ones feels aweful when the other one is pissed at them for winning.

So even when the insecure one wins she's unhappy.

Cut that bitch's throat.

Jilly
02-03-2009, 09:17 AM

Luv, you need to see someone. You're going to turn into the United States of Tara.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:18 AM
I came to the conclusion long ago that women and men are just plain wired differently. They are not freaks (well, some are) and we are not freaks (well, some are). We are just wired so differently that we find it very difficult to understand the wants and needs of the other. In fact, I think, as a guy, I have to really try to understand and make women happy. My belief is that is goes back to our DNA and hardwiring. We were originally designed to roam around killing things to eat and trying our best to sow our seed everywhere we could in order to pass on our genetics and ensure the survival or the species. They were designed to prepare the food, care for and protect the children, and gather food close the "the cave". I know women dont find this particularly appealing, and think it is sexist, but hey, they are just crazy.

I'm rah rah lipstick feminist, but even I tend to revert back to the role of caretaker in the relationship, but only so long as the guy is the protector.

When I have to do both, I lose that loving feeling.

tooge
02-03-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm rah rah lipstick feminist, but even I tend to revert back to the role of caretaker in the relationship, but only so long as the guy is the protector.

When I have to do both, I lose that loving feeling.

Seriously, it really does boil down to this. It is just that in todays world, society has blurred the lines by trying to make the two sexes "equal". What is wrong with the two sexes both being great at some things and not so great at others? What is wrong with one being better due to design (emotional wiring and physical traits) than the other at a given task? Society statrted going down hill about the time we started blurring those lines.

Jilly
02-03-2009, 09:23 AM

I would have totally disagreed with you at one time, until I had a baby. All of a sudden there's this innate thing in me that makes me drawn to do what is traditional.

Bowser
02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Hai guys.

(DISCLAIMER - I am completely attracted to insane women, and I could not resist the pull of this thread. :D ).

luv
02-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Seriously, it really does boil down to this. It is just that in todays world, society has blurred the lines by trying to make the two sexes "equal". What is wrong with the two sexes both being great at some things and not so great at others? What is wrong with one being better due to design (emotional wiring and physical traits) than the other at a given task? Society statrted going down hill about the time we started blurring those lines.

Completely agree. Nowadays, if a guy meets a girl who is into those traditional roles, then he views her as a money grubber because she wants to be taken care of. On the other hand, there are women who despise men who are into traditional roles, because they think men view them as weak.

tooge
02-03-2009, 09:29 AM
I would have totally disagreed with you at one time, until I had a baby. All of a sudden there's this innate thing in me that makes me drawn to do what is traditional.

And I can tell you that I didn't feel that way until having kids either. My wife is a much better nurturer than I am. She has a longer fuse for the pain in the ass things in kids lives like when they get sick, when they spill things, etc. If men and women were exactly the same, we would have a pretty goofed up society. Either we would all be running around having sex with whoever we could, hanging out as much as possible and never being home. Or, we would all be sitting at home gossiping about each other and nurturing the kids. Actually we need each other to be very different even though we dont like it very much.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Either we would all be running around having sex with whoever we could, hanging out as much as possible and never being home. Or, we would all be sitting at home gossiping about each other and nurturing the kids.

I think Rome tried that.

tooge
02-03-2009, 09:32 AM
I think Rome tried that.

Probably was alot of fun while it lasted. But look what happened to them

Bowser
02-03-2009, 09:32 AM
I think Rome tried that.

Jim Rome?

Fish
02-03-2009, 09:35 AM

I understand. And don't think you're alone with that.

You'll find happiness when those two different people in your head find middle ground and can accept each other and work together. Till then, you'll remain confused and conflicted. It's all part of your personality, and you can't simply turn off the parts you don't like. And nobody can help you with that except yourself. You have to accept that and appreciate the qualities that makes you who you are, whether you think they're "right" or not. Eventually you'll get to the point where you realize the traits you now see as flaws are what make you "you", and you won't give a shit about trying so hard to be "ideal" anymore. Then you can find someone who likes those specific qualities. While you're a constant seesaw between the 2 different people living in your head, it's impossible for someone else to fall for that duplicity.

DeepSouth
02-03-2009, 09:41 AM
I gave up trying to figure out women a long time ago and I have three grown daughters. My motto to live by now is,
"No matter how hot she is, some guy is fed up with all her $hit".

Never go into a relationship expecting too much no matter how pretty she is.

ChiefButthurt
02-03-2009, 09:41 AM
That they are all 100% f#cking crazy, or do they seriously think they are normal sane creatures?

Serious question...

ROFL ROFL You actually started a thread that intended to "bash" women and provide an outlet for male bonding? huh? It's turned into a therapeutic release for the crazy chicks on the board.....way to go. :clap:

Nzoner
02-03-2009, 09:51 AM
So do women know...

Last I was aware they knew it all

TEX
02-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Split personalities...all of them.

Fried Meat Ball!
02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
So do women know...

Last I was aware they knew it all

Know how I know you're married?

Katipan
02-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Never go into a relationship expecting too much no matter how pretty she is.

That goes both ways. I think my boyfriend is way hotter than me.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Know how I know you're married?

He sits to pee?

luv
02-03-2009, 10:08 AM
ROFL ROFL You actually started a thread that intended to "bash" women and provide an outlet for male bonding? huh? It's turned into a therapeutic release for the crazy chicks on the board.....way to go. :clap:

We're just trying to give him a glimpse into the female mind. Buckle up. It's a bumpy ride.

Frazod
02-03-2009, 10:09 AM

Cut him some slack. Jamie's something of a late bloomer. Before there was GoChiefs, there was Raiderhader.

:evil:

DeepSouth
02-03-2009, 10:11 AM
He sits to pee?
Now that's funny.

Fried Meat Ball!
02-03-2009, 10:14 AM
He sits to pee?

ROFL

He said, "Last I was aware they knew it all". He's figured this out. I'm assuming he's been told. Like me.

kindra68
02-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I get along with all my personalities. Well except Laura, she’s a whiny bitch.

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Cut him some slack. Jamie's something of a late bloomer. Before there was GoChiefs, there was Raiderhader.

:evil:

Oh please...

ClevelandBronco
02-03-2009, 10:20 AM
You have to admit that women are soft and round in all the right places.

Frazod
02-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Oh please...

What?

o:-)

Katipan
02-03-2009, 10:21 AM
I always thought Psycho by Puddle of Mudd would be a great intro song for a chick. Maybe at a Miss USA pageant... Walking into a cage fight... Wedding day...

stevieray
02-03-2009, 10:24 AM

curvy and squishy in all the right places..

MikeMaslowski
02-03-2009, 10:25 AM
My wife is nuts, all of the women I've dated are nuts... they are all nuts...

but, they give good head, and have boobs

so, i will worship them until i die...dammit.

blueballs
02-03-2009, 10:27 AM
so if you get sent to prison
you'll act like a woman

ClevelandBronco
02-03-2009, 10:29 AM
We're idiots.

Ultra Peanut is the only one of us who has a chance.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM

Not all of them. Some are soft and squishy in the wrong places, too. :spock:

BTW, I've told my wife more than once that one of the reasons I married her was because she was the only woman I ever dated that wasn't screwed up or nuts. Still holds true! :thumb:

stumppy
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I always thought Psycho by Puddle of Mudd would be a great intro song for a chick. Maybe at a Miss USA pageant... Walking into a cage fight... Wedding day...

Yup, the perfect song.

keg in kc
02-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh please...You have a point, Clayton was never as bad.

Frazod
02-03-2009, 10:51 AM
You have a point, Clayton was never as bad.

Ouch. LMAO

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 11:28 AM
BTW, I've told my wife more than once that one of the reasons I married her was because she was the only woman I ever dated that wasn't screwed up or nuts. Still holds true! :thumb:

:spock: I'm calling bullshit.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 11:31 AM
:spock: I'm calling bullshit.

That she's not nuts or that I told her that?

Dylan
02-03-2009, 11:39 AM

Yeah, that ... :D

in fact, if you run into a new poster named "orangemane," please let him know I'm looking for him.

kid registers on friday and neg reps me on sunday. WTH is that all about?

:rolleyes:

crazycoffey
02-03-2009, 12:28 PM
women; we can enjoy 3 weeks of god's greatest creation, but man we foot the bill on that fouth week.

crazy, every last one.....

Katipan
02-03-2009, 12:29 PM
women; we can enjoy 3 weeks of god's greatest creation, but man we foot the bill on that fouth week.

crazy, every last one.....

I don't get PMS. I'm just adorably abrasive all the time.

crazycoffey
02-03-2009, 12:38 PM

well, there has to be someone in the group to set the variance

DeezNutz
02-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Meh. We're all fucked up in our own ways.

The secret is to find someone who complements your own craziness.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 12:41 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nvz8sl.jpg

Katipan
02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2nvz8sl.jpg

awwwwww!

crazycoffey
02-03-2009, 12:49 PM
he needs to strengthen up his pimp hand....

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM
That she's not nuts or that I told her that?

That she's not.

Saccopoo
02-03-2009, 12:58 PM
My wife is nuts, all of the women I've dated are nuts... they are all nuts...

but, they give good head, and have boobs

So does Nathan Lane.

So, if head and boobs is all you need, why not just find a fat queer and skip the nuts? I mean, sociologists say that 80% of the population is gay to some degree - you're probably not that far off from attaining nirvana. Just a small shift in attitude is all you need.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:02 PM
That she's not.

Nope - no bullshit. She is one of the most level-headed, down to earth people I know. She comes from a solid family, so doesn't have that baggage. She was also a bit of a nerd is high school and wasn't into the froufrou, girly stuff so didn't learn to play those games.

Works for me! :thumb:

DeepSouth
02-03-2009, 01:03 PM
No woman will ever be truly satisfied, because no man will ever have a chocolate penis,that ejaculates money.

Chiefs Pantalones
02-03-2009, 01:03 PM
We're idiots.

Ultra Peanut is the only one of us who has a chance.

I thought he was a transgender?

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 01:04 PM
So does Nathan Lane.

So, if head and boobs is all you need, why not just find a fat queer and skip the nuts? I mean, sociologists say that 80% of the population is gay to some degree - you're probably not that far off from attaining nirvana. Just a small shift in attitude is all you need.

How do you skip the nuts if you go queer?

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Nope - no bullshit. She is one of the most level-headed, down to earth people I know. She comes from a solid family, so doesn't have that baggage. She was also a bit of a nerd is high school and wasn't into the froufrou, girly stuff so didn't learn to play those games.

Give it time.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Give it time.

We've been together 22 years and I'm 45 and she's 40. Chances are good that I'll go nutty before she does. :D

Chiefs Pantalones
02-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't think my girlfriend is insane? lol

Katipan
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Those quiet nice nerdy girls in high school are the ones that later on in life become the demented sex freaks. Some thing about breaking out of shells and the like...

Arc is going to wake up one day suspended from his celing by his balls - with fishing line. It might be on his 50th birthday, but it's coming.

Frazod
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't think my girlfriend is insane? lol

Yes. You're insane.

Raiderhader
02-03-2009, 01:16 PM
We've been together 22 years and I'm 45 and she's 40. Chances are good that I'll go nutty before she does. :D

And it will be because she drives you to it.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Those quiet nice nerdy girls in high school are the ones that later on in life become the demented sex freaks. Some thing about breaking out of shells and the like...

Gentlemen don't talk....

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
And it will be because she drives you to it.

Well, whatever. Good luck - it's sounds like you are currently needing it. :(

Frazod
02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I'll tell you the worst thing is dating someone who was raised by psychologists/psychiatrists. Girl I liked in high school had a psychologist mom and psychologist dad who divorced, and then the mom remarried another psychologist. :eek: This girl was damaged and vicious, but also sneaky smart and a master manipulator. Fuck she was evil. Ripped my heart out, ran in through a blender, lit it on fire and then pissed on the ashes.

*shudder*

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:24 PM
The worst I ever dealt with was a girl who had been sexually abused by her father. There is no better way to completely screw someone up than that. :shake:

Jilly
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
So what is it that makes you all think we're crazy?

lazepoo
02-03-2009, 01:26 PM

This.

x2

Muahahahahaha. I had to laugh as there are definitely an even ratio of these guys to their female counterparts. I don't understand where they keep coming from though.

Same thing is true of my fiancee. She'll still wig out sometimes (usually caffeine or sleep deprivation related) but so does everyone –men and women.

In general, I've noticed that coming from a normal (read: not divorced/separated/abusive, etc) family and not watching much television (where everyone acts like it's normal to throw all of someone's belongings in the front yard if you drink too much one night or something) really ups the normalcy quotient in women.

It's the ones that live by Sex and the City and that like to go out with their Moms to bar hop and pick up guys that are complete weirdos and as likely to key your car over buying the wrong cheetos as they are to do something pleasant for you.

On a side note, if people would be a little pickier instead of settling when they find someone that seems ok, the world would be a happier place. There really isn't a lot of difference between someone that drives you crazy 50% of the time and someone that will truly make you happy. The same things attract you to both, but the subtleties really make a disproportionately large difference.

keg in kc
02-03-2009, 01:37 PM
I'll tell you the worst thing is dating someone who was raised by psychologists/psychiatrists. Girl I liked in high school had a psychologist mom and psychologist dad who divorced, and then the mom remarried another psychologist. :eek: This girl was damaged and vicious, but also sneaky smart and a master manipulator. **** she was evil. Ripped my heart out, ran in through a blender, lit it on fire and then pissed on the ashes.

*shudder*The lesson i take from that is not to have a heart.

Frazod
02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
The worst I ever dealt with was a girl who had been sexually abused by her father. There is no better way to completely screw someone up than that. :shake:

That's the part of abuse people don't think about - it goes way beyond the actual crime. Everybody who dares to have feelings for the victim afterwards will pay the price as well. That kind of damage doesn't away.

DeezNutz
02-03-2009, 01:39 PM

And no better path to be a porn star.

Seriously, Howard Stern, when he was interviewing someone in the adult industry, would inevitably ask, "When did your father first start touching you?"

More times than not, he was right.

sedated
02-03-2009, 01:40 PM

my vote goes to "lack of common sense".

those emotions really seem to block women from making rational decisions based on rational thoughts.

Katipan

"Be really hot and sexy!"

"But not so hot and sexy that I have to fend off every other better looking guy around me. Because then it's your fault for being hot, not mine for being not. And not so hot and sexy that forces you to offend one of my best friends because he comes on to you. What can you expect? He's a guy. Don't put yourself in that position. And not so hot and sexy that my parents think you're a whore although it's okay if my dad does. A little. Not my cousins and definitely not my brothers. Be really hot and sexy when you wear those little outfits to bed. But don't be really hot and sexy when you want to wear those little outfits to the bar. I'm totally drawn to you because of how you move, how you talk, how you act, now quit doing all of that because other guys are too. Be my angel in the kitchen and my devil in the bedroom. And if we end up doing it in the hallway, I'll let you know which one I expect to be there."

Frazod
The lesson i take from that is not to have a heart.

It would have helped.

Frosty
02-03-2009, 01:41 PM
And no better path to be a porn star.

Seriously, Howard Stern, when he was interviewing someone in the adult industry, would inevitably ask, "When did your father first start touching you?"

More times than not, he was right.

I don't know if she ever "went pro" but she was definitely heading that way. :shake:

burt
02-03-2009, 01:47 PM
"Be really hot and sexy!"

"But not so hot and sexy that I have to fend off every other better looking guy around me. Because then it's your fault for being hot, not mine for being not. And not so hot and sexy that forces you to offend one of my best friends because he comes on to you. What can you expect? He's a guy. Don't put yourself in that position. And not so hot and sexy that my parents think you're a whore although it's okay if my dad does. A little. Not my cousins and definitely not my brothers. Be really hot and sexy when you wear those little outfits to bed. But don't be really hot and sexy when you want to wear those little outfits to the bar. I'm totally drawn to you because of how you move, how you talk, how you act, now quit doing all of that because other guys are too. Be my angel in the kitchen and my devil in the bedroom. And if we end up doing it in the hallway, I'll let you know which one I expect to be there."

F that!

One time my wife brought me lunch. She left and I asked my porter, who just happened to be standing there...

"Did you look at my wife's ass?"
Absolutely freaked out and appalled he quickly said, "No, I wouldn't do that!"
"Why not," I asked, "Are you an idiot, she's got a great ass!"

Katipan
02-03-2009, 01:49 PM
F that!

One time my wife brought me lunch. She left and I asked my porter, who just happened to be standing there...

Absolutely freaked out and appalled he quickly said, "No, I wouldn't do that!"
"Why not," I asked, "Are you an idiot, she's got a great ass!"

If that's not your spiel (and I'm so happy it isn't) then you have a different one.

But somehow you're involved in the crazy process.
You're all involved.

sedated
02-03-2009, 01:53 PM

you need that on a t-shirt. it seems to be the first thing out of your mouth every time you meet someone

luv
02-03-2009, 01:57 PM

You're crazy in that you are in denial. :D

crazycoffey
02-03-2009, 02:00 PM
If that's not your spiel (and I'm so happy it isn't) then you have a different one.

But somehow you're involved in the crazy process.
You're all involved.

well, if you didn't cheat on us in high school with the rival football team, maybe it would have turned out different....

luv
02-03-2009, 02:05 PM
well, if you didn't cheat on us in high school with the rival football team, maybe it would have turned out different....

I never dated football players. Don't blame me.

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 02:08 PM

They generally smell good too!:toast:

crazycoffey
02-03-2009, 02:15 PM
I never dated football players. Don't blame me.

the wrestling team? Chess club?

burt
02-03-2009, 02:16 PM
you need that on a t-shirt. it seems to be the first thing out of your mouth every time you meet someone

Well, she does!!!! T-shirt will make life easier......besides, I don't like it when men stare at her tits.....

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 02:30 PM

ROFL

luv
02-03-2009, 03:32 PM
the wrestling team? Chess club?

No.

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 03:41 PM
I hate the ones that try to give you the laundry list/contract rider:

Do this.
Don't do this.
I don't like this.
Don't come up behind me and grab my cooch; I don't like that.
etc. etc. etc.

Kills the spontaneity.

ClevelandBronco
02-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I thought he was a transgender?

Apparently he wants to be but he's waiting for the government to pick up the tab.

Donger
02-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Of course they are, and the keepers are the ones who will admit it (and be able to take a joke about it (when not menstruating)).

luv
02-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Someone please STOP THE VOICES!

MOhillbilly
02-03-2009, 03:59 PM
the only reason chicks are crazy is cause dudes let em act that way.

Donger
02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Someone please STOP THE VOICES!

You can't. Those are just the residual voices trying to communicate with your home world.

Just let it go.

Donger
02-03-2009, 04:31 PM

Oh my.

Discuss Thrower
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh my.

So this is one of your neighbors who enjoys hanging out in his driveway?

Donger
02-03-2009, 04:36 PM
So this is one of your neighbors who enjoys hanging out in his driveway?

No. They weren't that bad. And, they're gone now, anyway.