02-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Havent' read the whole thread, but a few things:

WTF hasn't seen Tombstone?

WTF still listens to 610...ever?

And Silverado was one of the greatest westerns of all time

Frankie
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
And Silverado was one of the greatest westerns of all time

Woa Woa,... hold on there sport. I liked it, but the greatest western?

Frankie
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM
BTW, I didn't see Shane mentioned as one of the greatest westerns. So here I mention it.

blaise
02-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Silverado doesn't even crack the top 15.

blaise
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Is KK just pretending LJ didn't say anything? He must be so pissed that 610 had this interview. You know he'd love to go off on this but his ego is too big to admit his station didn't have this.

Molitoth
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM
If LJ made a western, he would be the drunken, no-good, backshooter that beats up an innocent whore who's just trying to earn enough money to go back East to take care of her sick father which forces the sheriff to confront him in the saloon where LJ tries to draw on him but the sheriff pistol whips him in the noggin instead, and drags him down to the jail by his spurs where he can wait until the circuit judge gets to town in two weeks so he can have a fair trial in a court of law.

FAX

haha fax! I tried to read that in one breath as if I were Chevy Chase describing the shitty boss.... or Jim Carey talking facts about Ray Finkle.

tyton75
02-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Woa Woa,... hold on there sport. I liked it, but the greatest western?

One of.. yes, did I say it was as good as Unforgiven.. no, it had already been mentioned

3:10 to yuma was pretty good as well... I would even go so far as to say that Open Range is undervalued as a good western

Tribal Warfare
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
welcome to the ryan leaf of RB's

stfu and gtfo

Nah, LJ at least was somewhat productive. That title goes to Lawrence Phillips

tyton75
02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
I should also mention since i'm in this thread..

fuk LJ!

melbar
02-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Outlaw Josey wales
Jerimiah Johnson
Little Big Man

melbar
02-04-2009, 01:40 PM
One of.. yes, did I say it was as good as Unforgiven.. no, it had already been mentioned

3:10 to yuma was pretty good as well... I would even go so far as to say that Open Range is undervalued as a good western

Unforgiven was slow at times, but the last scene was bada--!

Love a good John Wayne western too. Me and my Pop would watch them together all the time on Saturday afternoons.

Frankie
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
3:10 to yuma was pretty good as well...

Nowhere as good as the original.

tyton75
02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
didn't realize there were so many Western movies elitests that hate LJ :)

greg63
02-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Good riddance LJ!

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Nah, LJ at least was somewhat productive. That title goes to Lawrence Phillips

Very true....LJ just pisses me off

Danman
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Dear Larry,

STFU and play some football.

Signed

Scott Pioli

P.S. Block somebody for a change.

Mr. Laz
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Rio Bravo FTW!!!

Mr. Laz
02-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Sons of Katie Elder FTW!!

FAX
02-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Rio Bravo FTW!!!

There was another Rio something movie with the Duke and Maureen O'Hara and some guy named Harry Carry Jr. that had a UFO in one of the scenes.

That was a pretty darn good movie.

FAX

FAX
02-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Nowhere as good as the original.

I actually thought it was better. The first one was just a bunch of shots of a clock in a hotel room.

I liked the new one.

FAX

Mr. Laz
02-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Hang 'em High FTW

Mr. Laz
02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Pale Rider FTW!!

Mr. Laz
02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
The Outlaw Josie Wales FTW!!

Frankie
02-04-2009, 08:07 PM
There was another Rio something movie with the Duke and Maureen O'Hara and some guy named Harry Carry Jr. that had a UFO in one of the scenes.

That was a pretty darn good movie.

FAX

Rio Grande. But I don't know anything about a UFO in it.

Frankie
02-04-2009, 08:08 PM
I actually thought it was better. The first one was just a bunch of shots of a clock in a hotel room.

I liked the new one.

FAX

Glenn Ford was awesome. And I didn't like the change in the new one's ending.

FAX
02-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Rio Grande. But I don't know anything about a UFO in it.

That's the movie. I'm certain that you can google "Rio Grande UFO" and find tons of information about the UFO, Mr. Frankie. Apparently, the film was shot on location and in a scene where Maureen is ironing clothes and the Duke is explaining that their son has to leave with the women, there is a UFO in the background.

Some skeptical peeps say that this particular scene was shot in studio and the UFO is a reflection. However, other peeps that actually worked on the shoot say the scene was shot "day for night" outside somewhere in Utah or someplace like that.

It remains a mystery to this very day.

FAX

Frankie
02-04-2009, 09:46 PM
That's the movie. I'm certain that you can google "Rio Grande UFO" and find tons of information about the UFO, Mr. Frankie. Apparently, the film was shot on location and in a scene where Maureen is ironing clothes and the Duke is explaining that their son has to leave with the women, there is a UFO in the background.

Some skeptical peeps say that this particular scene was shot in studio and the UFO is a reflection. However, other peeps that actually worked on the shoot say the scene was shot "day for night" outside somewhere in Utah or someplace like that.

It remains a mystery to this very day.

FAX
By golly you are right. Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROw58h7Z1s8

PHOG
02-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Pussy....diaper dapper... primetime pisser....me...me...me

without reading the whole thread

FAX
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
By golly you are right. Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROw58h7Z1s8

Pretty amazing huh, Mr. Frankie?

It's strange that no one on the set noticed it. This was, of course, around the time when peeps throughout the US were seeing UFOs all over the dang place. I'm pretty sure that if Christian Bale had seen this, he would have taken their probes from them and jammed them right up their alien asses and sent them packing right back to Mars or wherever they came from. When the camera's rolling, you don't tolerate some alien dumbasses messing around on the set.

FAX

CoMoChief
02-05-2009, 01:27 PM
I dont blame him getting paid when he did. He was only looking out for himself financially. Something that we all would have done.

But how he goes on and represents himself in the community is a whole different story. He complains that KC needs to treat him better.........well LJ, quit going out and beating up women, spitting drinks in their faces, threatening to kill people and acting like a complete dick in public, then people would respect you more.

Frankie
02-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Pretty amazing huh, Mr. Frankie?

It's strange that no one on the set noticed it. This was, of course, around the time when peeps throughout the US were seeing UFOs all over the dang place. I'm pretty sure that if Christian Bale had seen this, he would have taken their probes from them and jammed them right up their alien asses and sent them packing right back to Mars or wherever they came from. When the camera's rolling, you don't tolerate some alien dumbasses messing around on the set.
FAX

Hey if the Duke didn't do it, Batman certainly couldn't.

royr17
02-05-2009, 02:35 PM
I wish Priest had never ever got hurt and we had never ever drafted LJ. I hate this guys attitude. I use to like LJ as a player, but I cant friggin stand this stupid idiot anymore. Please Scott get LJ the fuck out of KC, this team can do way better than him.

royr17
02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I dont blame him getting paid when he did. He was only looking out for himself financially. Something that we all would have done.

But how he goes on and represents himself in the community is a whole different story. He complains that KC needs to treat him better.........well LJ, quit going out and beating up women, spitting drinks in their faces, threatening to kill people and acting like a complete dick in public, then people would respect you more.

I agree 100 %. But its time to get him the fuck out of KC. I would rather go with Kolby Smith as our starter than have this idiot in the backfield.

Chieftain58
02-05-2009, 02:50 PM
BYE!