PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Met up with Weigman today

HIChief
02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Casey Weigman was touring on board the USS Chafee today out here in Pearl Harbor where I work. At first I didn't want to meet him but the CO caught me, knowing I was one of the few that actually knew who he was. So, I shook his hand, and said, "Pleased to meet you in as much as you once played for the Chiefs!" Yeah, so, he and family members who were with him laughed, and the Navy Public Affairs photographer snapped a digital of us. I told him maybe he'd come back to KC to which he responded, "Maybe in a couple of years when they're a better team." I told him two years was just about right, so plan on it.

Why did he leave KC in the first place? Did he co$t too much? He didn't look very old....certainly no older than 30.

cdcox
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
How are your knees?

Extra Point
02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
How are your knees?

In better shape than Weigmann's.

HIChief
02-04-2009, 09:02 PM
How are your knees?

Good enough to make the Pro Bowl.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 09:05 PM
So, is Mr. Boatwright having fun in Hawaii?

DaneMcCloud
02-04-2009, 09:08 PM
He's 35 and will be 36 before the season begins.

HIChief
02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
So, is Mr. Boatwright having fun in Hawaii?

Looked like it... and Weigman wasn't wearing any Donkey paraphenalia at least. I would never have taken a photo with him otherwise.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Was Danni with him? She's a pretty spectacular gal, IMO. Quality despite her obvious features.

Deberg_1990
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Was Danni with him? She's a pretty spectacular gal, IMO. Quality despite her obvious features.

Was that the Survivor gal?

Phobia
02-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes.

Deberg_1990
02-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes.

ah...then most def. She was quality. Nice score for Casey.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 10:03 PM
No, I mean she's a sweetheart in person as well. We sat by her at a charity event a couple years back - shortly after she achieved her own notoriety. Really nice lady - didn't let the fame go to her head at all.

Tiger's Fan
02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Casey Weigman was touring on board the USS Chafee today out here in Pearl Harbor where I work. At first I didn't want to meet him but the CO caught me, knowing I was one of the few that actually knew who he was. So, I shook his hand, and said, "Pleased to meet you in as much as you once played for the Chiefs!" Yeah, so, he and family members who were with him laughed, and the Navy Public Affairs photographer snapped a digital of us. I told him maybe he'd come back to KC to which he responded, "Maybe in a couple of years when they're a better team." I told him two years was just about right, so plan on it.

Why did he leave KC in the first place? Did he co$t too much? He didn't look very old....certainly no older than 30.

Herm dumped him because he didn't fit into his "plan" for a 6'5" center with no experience playing the position in the league.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Herm dumped him because he didn't fit into his "plan" for a 6'5" center with no experience playing the position in the league.

Heh.

Brutal.

True.

big nasty kcnut
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Danni i love her. Well i guess kelli mccarty for me then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skip Towne
02-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Danni i love her. Well i guess kelli mccarty for me then.
Posted via Mobile Device

So you're leaving Kelli Croyle for me then? Thanks 'Nut.

HemiEd
02-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Casey was getting owned on a regular basis in the HERM power run scheme. He was perfect for the DV offense, further proof just how bad Herm ****ed this team up. Casey was a clown, and Herm got rid of the Circus.

Frazod
02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Any Chief who goes to Denver is dead to me.

Deberg_1990
02-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Casey was getting owned on a regular basis in the HERM power run scheme.

Thats probably a little overblown. No, he didnt fit Herm scheme (whatever that is??? and frankly i dont care anymore) But hes still a decent player. On his worst day hes better than Nisuckers best.

Guru
02-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Any Chief who goes to Denver is dead to me.Heh, that is how I felt about Chiefs that went to the Raiders. I hated Albert Lewis.

DaneMcCloud
02-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Heh, that is how I felt about Chiefs that went to the Raiders. I hated Albert Lewis.

Just imagine how 49er fans felt

big nasty kcnut
02-05-2009, 12:55 AM
I like kellie but i'm partial to kansas girls.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd
02-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Thats probably a little overblown. No, he didnt fit Herm scheme (whatever that is??? and frankly i dont care anymore) But hes still a decent player. On his worst day hes better than Nisuckers best.

ok

HypnotizedMonkey
02-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Chafee.. like after last night with your mom, my balls are feeling quite chafee?

Darth CarlSatan
02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Heh, that is how I felt about Chiefs that went to the Raiders. I hated Albert Lewis.

Just so I can get SOMETHING out of the 45 seconds I wasted looking at this thread; I agree.

NewChief
02-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Casey was also demanding more money from the Chiefs. He wanted top tier center money. On top of that, he was one of the primary people dissatisfied with LJ and the direction of the organization. Ironically, he was feeling that he was owed more money at a time when his value was at its lowest to the Chiefs organization due to the change in offensive philosophy and needs at center that others have mentioned. With the two parties having such opposing views of the situation, a parting of the ways was inevitable.

The Poz
02-05-2009, 09:21 AM
No, I mean she's a sweetheart in person as well. We sat by her at a charity event a couple years back - shortly after she achieved her own notoriety. Really nice lady - didn't let the fame go to her head at all.

Met her in Pittsburgh a couple seasons back (when the Steelers demolished us) after the game at a bar. She was totally nice (and friggin' tall), chatted with us for a while. Very sweet girl. I have a picture of the two of us with one of her guests (some dude that could of very well have been Casey's brother - if he has one, looked like him). I'll try to dig it up.

HIChief
02-05-2009, 08:33 PM

If she has black hair; yes.

bevis369
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM
It burns when I pee....

stlchiefs
02-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Any Chief who goes to Denver is dead to me.

That's my problem with Neil Smith. Loved him as a Chief, loved the sack dance tribute to GB, but a Donkey! Damn Neil.

HIChief
09-28-2010, 11:48 PM

18 mos. ago who could have known he'd really be back with the Chiefs?

teedubya
09-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Rep for you.