PDA

View Full Version : Good sports betting play account?

BWillie
02-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Does anybody know a good place where you can test your skills against the spread, straight up, over and under, etc, etc other than CP? I want to make a play account first to try out a theory of predicting winners in college bball. I've heard of them, but don't know where to look.

rolstrol
02-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Does anybody know a good place where you can test your skills against the spread, straight up, over and under, etc, etc other than CP? I want to make a play account first to try out a theory of predicting winners in college bball. I've heard of them, but don't know where to look.

I just started using superbook.

When I looked it up, it was one of the recommended sites.

http://www.superbook.com/

|Zach|
02-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Goo luck!

Von Dumbass
02-09-2009, 03:57 AM
www.centsports.com is a free sports betting site that lets you bet on pretty much anything you want.

They actually give you 10 cents and let you build your money. You can cash out when you get 20 bucks. If you lose they give you $.10 again. The most money I built up to was 7.50 then I bet it all on the superbowl.

They have parlays and everything its a fun little site.

Buck
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM

www.faniq.com

They have every game, every night.