PDA

View Full Version : Video Games rock band drums

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Ok gang, I searched the media and the lounge and can't find the information I wanted to find. I remember reading and posting in a thread about the drum set for the rock band game. There is some application/software or thing to buy to convert that set into a real set basically.

I can't find it the information and am trying to share it with a friend who didn't believe me. Help a brother out, biatchas.....

all thanks in advance.

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 09:58 PM
I just searched google too, I'm not finding it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. There was a site showing the drums with the extra hardware and how it sounded, without being plugged into the game too.

Bugeater
02-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Mr Flopnuts is the one who was talking about doing this, maybe do a search of his posts? I seem to remember him mentioning it again lately.

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 10:13 PM
Mr Flopnuts is the one who was talking about doing this, maybe do a search of his posts? I seem to remember him mentioning it again lately.

guess I can try that, I think it was him too. Good call....

Demonpenz
02-25-2009, 10:15 PM
you have to have that huge drum set i think that he has.

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 10:27 PM
you have to have that huge drum set i think that he has.

I thought it was the set from rockband plugged into a "amp" of sorts that made it sound like a good electric set of drums....

joesomebody
02-25-2009, 10:29 PM
I thought it was the set from rockband plugged into a "amp" of sorts that made it sound like a good electric set of drums....I remember him talking about it, but he has some insane aftermarket bad ass rock band drums. Not sure if the software works for the base model.

stlchiefs
02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
It was a thread where Overhead was talking about his wife giving him the ok to build a new studio/shed and purchase a new drum set. I believe it was sometime last Sat or Sun. Flopnuts was the one who threw in a pic of his Rockband drum set and talked about this piece of equipment you're looking for.

Bugeater
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
It was a thread where Overhead was talking about his wife giving him the ok to build a new studio/shed and purchase a new drum set. I believe it was sometime last Sat or Sun. Flopnuts was the one who threw in a pic of his Rockband drum set and talked about this piece of equipment you're looking for.
Bingo!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5512989&postcount=7

Mr. Flopnuts
02-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Just in the nick of time!!!!

http://www.dasgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/drumrocker_front2.jpg

Praise the Ion drum rocker!!!

www.drumrocker.com

Mr. Flopnuts
02-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah, I'm a dork.

Demonpenz
02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
you could get a drumset off of craigslist :) People have kids and the kids don't play it or the parents get rid of them too noisy on craiglist

stlchiefs
02-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Oh yeah, I'm a dork.

I don't know why, but this had me rolling. ROFL

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Bingo!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5512989&postcount=7

no, there was another one he talked about the whole package, the extra hardware and everything, including a website showing it all off.

But - the video of Bonhem's solo was pretty awesome. He tops my list of favorite drummers, but Neil is a close second - even though I think he's even better than John. Through Keith Moon in the mix for third and the rest start to blend together. Modern days, Lars is pretty awesome. Tommy's good too - but slightly overrated, IMO.

anyway, getting off point now. I'll just PM Floppy

crazycoffey
02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
or just look at the thread after Bug posted and see that floppy gave me what I was looking for. REP FOR ALL!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!