PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Cloroxan= deadeye?

MOhillbilly
02-27-2009, 04:10 PM
reading an article in American Hunter where a guy was talking about Cloroxan and how it is " the secret jewel of long range focus and fast, accurate shooting".

any of you guys heard of or used this stuff? opinions..

Simply Red
02-27-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't hunt, it's cruel. J/K, but no, Iowanian? Bwana???

Are you out there...?

MOhillbilly
02-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't hunt, it's cruel. J/K, but no, Iowanian? Bwana???

Are you out there...?

it goes on to say ' cloroxan's unique proprietary makes your vision crisper by repairing the aging and damaged macular and retinal tissues inside your eye. the special formulation is completely safe,all natural, and extremely affordable".

MIAdragon
02-27-2009, 04:44 PM
reading an article in American Hunter where a guy was talking about Cloroxan and how it is " the secret jewel of long range focus and fast, accurate shooting".

any of you guys heard of or used this stuff? opinions..

I thought this was "the secret jewel of long range focus and fast, accurate shooting".?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/PORSCHER/BarrettM107.jpg?t=1235774597

Iowanian
02-27-2009, 04:48 PM
I've read about the stuff before, and was intrigued, but I've never taken it and don't know anyone who has talked about it.

I can use all the help with my eyes that I can get, sitting in front of a PC so many hours per day. Reducing the eye strain with bow hunting would be awesome too.

MOhillbilly
02-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I've read about the stuff before, and was intrigued, but I've never taken it and don't know anyone who has talked about it.

I can use all the help with my eyes that I can get, sitting in front of a PC so many hours per day. Reducing the eye strain with bow hunting would be awesome too.

i think it would be good(if it works) just for daily use driving,beer pong,beating kids, ect.

PastorMikH
02-27-2009, 05:03 PM
That stuff sounds interesting. However, for shooting, at those prices, and if you have to take it 6-8 weeks to really notice a difference, I'd think a person would be better off saving 3 months worth of pill $ and buy a Leupold scope instead of a Simmons.

bogey
02-27-2009, 05:29 PM
it goes on to say ' cloroxan's unique proprietary makes your vision crisper by repairing the aging and damaged macular and retinal tissues inside your eye. the special formulation is completely safe,all natural, and extremely affordable".

I hunt with open sites. These days, I struggle at 50 yards. I don't know anything about cloroxan. But if it actually repairs the aging process naturally I'm in.

MIAdragon
02-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I hunt with open sites. These days, I struggle at 50 yards. I don't know anything about cloroxan. But if it actually repairs the aging process naturally I'm in.

HGH ftw.

RippedmyFlesh
02-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Why just hunters is it marketed for?
I am 49 and would love to take something to improve my vision.
As a younger man I had great eye sight played baseball and could pick up the spin of the seams when it left a pitchers hand. Now I need glasses to read or be on puter.
Have any hunters here used any similiar products with any success?

bdeg
02-27-2009, 05:41 PM
If you're looking for "focus and fast, accurate shooting," try to get your hands on any kind of ADD med.