PDA

View Full Version : Life Vacation

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 06:52 PM
I need one badly!

Anyway, gonna go in the fall, have finally settled on this one

http://www.sandals.com/main/montego/mo-home.cfm

Sandals in Montego Jamaica

Anyone ben there? Know anything about a Sandals?
I'm told their 5 star all the way etc.

Mr. Plow
02-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Never been....but going to Sandals Bahamas in May. First time for me as well.

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Never been....but going to Sandals Bahamas in May. First time for me as well. I'm sitting her tonight, (it's 10:37PM) the cell is buzzing off the hook, I'm turning away work faster than I can do it.
I told the the wife, I want to sit on the beach for 7 days, get drunk and screw!

Bwana
02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
This time last week I was sitting on the beach in Belize, smoking a nice cuban cigar, sipping fine rum and enjoying a light breeze. Today I am sitting here wishing I had spent a few more days down there, watching it snow and freezing my balls off. Winter can kiss my ass!

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:13 PM
This time last week I was sitting on the beach in Belize, smoking a nice cuban cigar, sipping fine rum and enjoying a light breeze. Today I am sitting here wishing I had spent a few more days down there, watching it snow and freezing my balls off. Winter can kiss my ass!
GREAT diving in Belize i've read.

Bwana
02-27-2009, 07:14 PM
On a side note, you will have a good time at the Sandals, but Jamaica as a whole, is an armpit. You DO NOT want to leave your hotel at night and walk the streets.

Bwana
02-27-2009, 07:15 PM
GREAT diving in Belize i've read.

The best, the Blue Hole is unreal.

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:16 PM
On a side note, i say's to the wife, "how long do ya think it'll take me?"
"she look's over at me oh so non shalaunt, and say's, "What to score a bag of weed in Jasmaica??,
20 mins tops!
Hell my son, i'll be surprised if you don't find it going from the plane to the damn taxi!"
:D

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:17 PM
The best, the Blue Hole is unreal.
I've got a 25 page divers mag on the Blue hole

Mr. Plow
02-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm sitting her tonight, (it's 10:37PM) the cell is buzzing off the hook, I'm turning away work faster than I can do it.
I told the the wife, I want to sit on the beach for 7 days, get drunk and screw!

Do you need me to go with you? 7 days of drinking and screwing can wear a guy out. I could be "back up guy" for when you get tired? :D

Honestly, that's what we are planning too. We are gone Monday-Sunday and all I want to do is sit on the beach, drink, and screw.

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:18 PM
This time last week I was sitting on the beach in Belize, smoking a nice cuban cigar, sipping fine rum and enjoying a light breeze. !

What's it like to truly relax????

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
It offers personal Buttler service.
He tends to your needs.
"Ok, mister buttler, make sure there are 2 double SOMETHINGS within reach of me at ALL times!
IF I do pass out, please refresh the ice every 20 mins in case I wake up thirsty
Gimme one of them open tent on the beach deals and stand guard about 250 feet that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

Bwana
02-27-2009, 07:23 PM
What's it like to truly relax????

I have almost forgot already. It takes about one day to get on "Island time" and from there a person can relax. I was all good until about Wednesday after I got back and shit hit the fan. I am no longer one with island time. :shake: I have to get a new gig.

Over-Head
02-27-2009, 07:33 PM
I am no longer one with island time. :shake: I have to get a new gig.

Move here, Island time is eastern plus 1.5 :thumb:

EyePod
02-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I need one badly!

Anyway, gonna go in the fall, have finally settled on this one

http://www.sandals.com/main/montego/mo-home.cfm

Sandals in Montego Jamaica

Anyone ben there? Know anything about a Sandals?
I'm told their 5 star all the way etc.

Definitely go there. I went with my parents when I was ~9. We stayed at the Holiday Inn SunSpree resort right next door. I swear that everyone that was at that resort wished they went to the Sandals resort right next door. It was better in every way. We walked through it and couldn't believe it was so much better. I'm not sure if they have updated the Holiday Inn, but back in the day, it was definitely worth the extra money.

EyePod
02-27-2009, 08:48 PM
On a side note, you will have a good time at the Sandals, but Jamaica as a whole, is an armpit. You DO NOT want to leave your hotel at night and walk the streets.

Dunn's River Falls is pretty sweet. It brings back memories of that first Bond movie with the girl who's picking the sea shells... just watch out when you go off the resort and you are looking for some hamburgers... they just didn't seem like beef... but the limbo people were top notch!

Bwana
02-27-2009, 09:17 PM
just watch out when you go off the resort and you are looking for some hamburgers... they just didn't seem like beef...

How many stray cats did you see running around.......nuff said.