PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs TYLER THIGPEN AND THE WILDCAT PACKAGE!

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2009, 03:32 AM
FTW!

Maybe we haven't seen the last of Tyler Thigpen after all?! Matt and Tyler on the field at the same time?! UH OH...

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2009, 03:34 AM
lol @ the graphic on ESPN right now...they are comparing Cassel's numbers last year to the Chiefs QB's...and the two Chiefs QB's pictured are Huard and Croyle...Thigpen doesn't even get pictured when he's the only reason the Chiefs QB stats even looked somewhat respectable...

Douche Baggins
03-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Having two quarterbacks that can run on the field at the same time is slightly intriguing.

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Having two quarterbacks that can run on the field at the same time is slightly intriguing.

They both have experience at WR ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
03-01-2009, 03:40 AM
I think I had the best positive rep day of my life yesterday...you can all feel free to neg rep me now to bring me back down to Earth.

The_Doctor10
03-01-2009, 03:48 AM
They both have experience at WR ROFL

Don't forget, Thiggy is the guy who took future HoF cornerback Ronde Barber to SCHOOL. And then beat him about the face with a wooden ruler, Mother Superior style :D

kstater
03-01-2009, 05:38 AM
When the Wildcat is used, and it's thrown instead of ran, isn't the pass typically a deep pass? Wouldn't that preclude using Thigpen as the Wildcat?

blueballs
03-01-2009, 05:44 AM
this thread is missing
a tiger growl audio

RINGLEADER
03-01-2009, 07:53 AM
I was thinking this same thing yesterday. Say what you want about Thigpen, he can run the ball and would be a great 4-5 play a game guy running and throwing. Though his deep ball isn't very good now he could certainly work on it and the formation would play to his strengths. And he has caught the deep ball as well!

Unless we can get stupid value in a trade I'm buying it. And I think Haley will be too.

:)

warrior
03-01-2009, 07:53 AM
this thread is missing
a tiger growl audio

Or at least the picture of a kitty. ROFL

Mecca
03-01-2009, 07:54 AM
lol @ the graphic on ESPN right now...they are comparing Cassel's numbers last year to the Chiefs QB's...and the two Chiefs QB's pictured are Huard and Croyle...Thigpen doesn't even get pictured when he's the only reason the Chiefs QB stats even looked somewhat respectable...

Hey it's not appropriate to put a picture of a guy fucking a skeleton on ESPN.