PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs For the NE mafia conspiracy theorists...

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 04:48 PM
The donks have said all along that they were "just listening to offers" & never sought out a trade. However improbable, it may be damage control. But Jay Mariotti & Mort Anderson will never prove that...

“We don't want to trade Jay,” Broncos coach Josh McDaniels told the Denver Post. “We never did. He's our quarterback. We're excited about this season. And excited about what we're doing here in free agency to improve our team.”

bowener
03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
The AFCW just keeps getting better and better for the Chiefs. Its strange, like some alter universe where everything goes right for the KC Chiefs. The Broncos have somehow found a way to create a possible rift between the coach and players that could become monstrous if carried out in the wrong manner. The Raiders are still run by Death's mentally handicapped half brother, Al. The Chargers still employ Norv.... I like our chances in the coming years.

Der Flöprer
03-01-2009, 06:41 PM
The AFCW just keeps getting better and better for the Chiefs. Its strange, like some alter universe where everything goes right for the KC Chiefs. The Broncos have somehow found a way to create a possible rift between the coach and players that could become monstrous if carried out in the wrong manner. The Raiders are still run by Death's mentally handicapped half brother, Al. The Chargers still employ Norv.... I like our chances in the coming years.

I agree. It is right there for the taking for the next few years. San Diego is starting to get older, Norv is still employed and Denver is striving for Oakland status rather than NE status. I could easily see us taking this division on a 3-5 year run starting in 2010.