PDA

View Full Version : Football Anyone else catch ATH today? Peppers to NE?

tboss27
03-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Mariotti still hasn't stopped coming off as a prick regarding the Cassel trade - the other three made him look like an idiot for suggesting Goodell should investigate the trade. Bob Ryan says the Pats made the move so they could free cap and attempt a trade for Peppers. He could be scary good on that team, they have 4 picks in the first two rounds to try and make it happen.

Pablo
03-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Mariotti still hasn't stopped coming off as a prick regarding the Cassel trade - the other three made him look like an idiot for suggesting Goodell should investigate the trade. Bob Ryan says the Pats made the move so they could free cap and attempt a trade for Peppers. He could be scary good on that team, they have 4 picks in the first two rounds to try and make it happen.Yeah, I watched it..and I've officially decided that if I want to watch a bunch of pompous assbags spew nonsense and retardation I'll just log back on to CP.

doomy3
03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I watched it..and I've officially decided that if I want to watch a bunch of pompous assbags spew nonsense and retardation I'll just log back on to CP.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I watched it..and I've officially decided that if I want to watch a bunch of pompous assbags spew nonsense and retardation I'll just log back on to CP.

post of the year.

orange
03-02-2009, 03:52 PM
New England has meanwhile been using their new cap room to re-sign and extend their guys. The ATH guys would rather theorize about what might happen than watch what is happening.

Rooster
03-02-2009, 03:55 PM

Great post.. rep to you sir. ROFLROFL

BradyFTW!
03-02-2009, 03:56 PM
New England has meanwhile been using their new cap room to re-sign and extend their guys. The ATH guys would rather theorize about what might happen than watch what is happening.

Exactly. I anticipate hearing that Seymour and Wilfork have both been extended before the end of the offseason.

ChiefsCountry
03-02-2009, 04:29 PM
If New England gets Peppers then we got raped and helped rape the rest of the AFC by freeing Vrabel off the books for them.

doomy3
03-02-2009, 04:31 PM
If New England gets Peppers then we got raped and helped rape the rest of the AFC by freeing Vrabel off the books for them.

I'm not sure how we got raped one way or the other. Whatever NE does with that #2 now has nothing to do with us getting great value for that pick. It's not like we were going to be trading for Peppers.

ChiefsCountry
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure how we got raped one way or the other. Whatever NE does with that #2 now has nothing to do with us getting great value for that pick. It's not like we were going to be trading for Peppers.

Should have reworded that - we helped New England rape the rest of the AFC. They add Peppers and Brady coming back, they get #4.