PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dline. Do we have the Nose tackle and dends for 3-4?

googlegoogle
03-05-2009, 11:50 PM
If there was another thread about this then please post it.

Maybe we should sticky it because i think it will influence the draft and FA's.

I agree with earlier post that Hali might fit the 3-4. I don't know about our NT position.

The Buddha
03-05-2009, 11:52 PM

I agree with earlier post that Hali might fit the 3-4. I don't know about our NT position.

No... Which is why I think we haven't said we are going one way or another.

We need Igor. At this point he seems to be the best idea.

Deberg_1990
03-05-2009, 11:52 PM

nah...its only been mentioned 4,236 times previous.

The Buddha
03-05-2009, 11:54 PM
nah...its only been mentioned 4,236 times previous.

No sleep till we get to 10,000 mentions.

Redundancy is the key! Besides, there would be like 4 threads total if we couldn't repost. :-)

tboss27
03-05-2009, 11:58 PM

Yeah we got the NT to play the 3-4. His name is Tank Tyler. :shake:

The Buddha
03-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah we got the NT to play the 3-4. His name is Tank Tyler. :shake:

A tank...without belts.

Reaper16
03-06-2009, 12:23 AM
A tank...without belts.
A Tyyylleeeerrrr... with out good. [/Wonder Showzen]

The Buddha
03-06-2009, 12:36 AM
So in a bear defense... is the NT called the snout tackle?

FAX
03-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Please sticky this. For all our sakes and for the little children. And the kittens, too.

This must be stickied.

FAX

L.A. Chieffan
03-06-2009, 01:01 AM
you know what halis problem was?

FAX
03-06-2009, 01:03 AM
tosis ?

FAX

lazepoo
03-06-2009, 01:04 AM
tosis ?

FAX

That could be his most effective pass rush move.

L.A. Chieffan
03-06-2009, 01:06 AM
tosis ?

FAX

seriuos mr fax, no thats not it

bowener
03-06-2009, 02:56 AM
No sleep till we get to 10,000 mentions.

Redundancy is the key! Besides, there would be like 4 threads total if we couldn't repost. :-)

Is that your new business card?
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2008/12/the-perfect-billboard-american-psycho.jpg

the Talking Can
03-06-2009, 03:12 AM

we should sticky all your posts....and starting wearing flannel again like it's the first time though, sans irony...

Hog Farmer
03-06-2009, 04:33 AM
This thread will influence the draft and FA!ROFL

the Talking Can
03-06-2009, 04:35 AM
why hasn't this been stickied yet?

Pioli Zombie
03-06-2009, 04:43 AM
This is why I'd go with Raji and still go after Rogers from the Browns. Can't have enough big tubs of goo when you play the 3-4
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
03-06-2009, 06:04 AM
I can't believe this thread isn't stuck already.

Where is Mr. Sticky?

FAX

Amnorix
03-06-2009, 06:30 AM
While I realize this is a joke thread --

keep in mind, you don't have to shift from 4-3 to 3-4 in a day. The Pats took a full 2 years, transitioning over slowly, and even today will play some 4-3.

Skip Towne
03-06-2009, 06:44 AM
I can't believe this thread isn't stuck already.

Where is Mr. Sticky?

FAX

I hate stickies. And we already have 4 of them.

SCChief
03-06-2009, 07:00 AM
you know what halis problem was?

A number of problems. He is injury prone, undersized, often double-teamed. I don't know enough about his intellect to make a judgement there.

FAX
03-06-2009, 07:09 AM
STICKAAAHHHH!!!

FAX

FAX
03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
I've been thinking about joining the circus. The freedom, the sawdust, the roar of the crowds, the smell of the greasepaint. Problem is, I have no specific - you know ... circus skills. I googled up some stuff and you can go to clown school, but clowns aren't exactly cool like James Bond or anything. Fire swallowing seems dangerous as hell as does the high wire. Even if you use a net, you can bounce out - I've seen it happen. I'm allergic to cats so that means lion taming is out of the question. Ringmaster wouldn't be horrible but it seems like a lot of responsibility. Dog acts are just plain stupid. If I knew a really hairy lady, I could be her manager, but I don't know any really hairy ladies. Trapeze is a team sport and I don't have any friends who also want to join the circus. There's always the peanut concession, I guess. But that's probably controlled by the mob. I don't know. Maybe it's a bad idea after all.

FAX

L.A. Chieffan
03-06-2009, 08:48 AM
A number of problems. He is injury prone, undersized, often double-teamed. I don't know enough about his intellect to make a judgement there.

wrong, all he needs is to stop having such a negative attitude. that and another lithium or a diet coke, some caffeine will get him out of this slump

Fat Elvis
03-06-2009, 08:57 AM
I've been thinking about joining the circus. The freedom, the sawdust, the roar of the crowds, the smell of the greasepaint. Problem is, I have no specific - you know ... circus skills. I googled up some stuff and you can go to clown school, but clowns aren't exactly cool like James Bond or anything. Fire swallowing seems dangerous as hell as does the high wire. Even if you use a net, you can bounce out - I've seen it happen. I'm allergic to cats so that means lion taming is out of the question. Ringmaster wouldn't be horrible but it seems like a lot of responsibility. Dog acts are just plain stupid. If I knew a really hairy lady, I could be her manager, but I don't know any really hairy ladies. Trapeze is a team sport and I don't have any friends who also want to join the circus. There's always the peanut concession, I guess. But that's probably controlled by the mob. I don't know. Maybe it's a bad idea after all.

FAX

I've decided to be the guy on the motorcycle riding inside the little ball. I figure if Homer Simpson and fat mexicans can do, then so can I.

htismaqe
03-06-2009, 09:06 AM
I've decided to be the guy on the motorcycle riding inside the little ball. I figure if Homer Simpson and fat mexicans can do, then so can I.

I took my kids to the circus last summer, and watched a 12-year old boy ride the Globe of Death or whatever it is they call that.

keg in kc
03-06-2009, 09:45 AM
I think clowns are creepy.

FAX
03-06-2009, 09:48 AM
No way do I step inside something called the Globe of Death.

Maybe I can work up an act called the Globe of Tittahs in which I attempt (at no small risk to my life) to simultaneously spin china plates on the erect nipples of nineteen young, blond, nubile girls.

FAX

keg in kc
03-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Only if it's one giant rubbery boob straight out of everything you wanted to know about sex, but were afraid to ask, complete with milk blasting nipple cannon

FAX
03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
On second thought, the insurance required might be cost prohibitive.

Three shows a day of spinning china plates on the erect nipples of nineteen young, blond, nubile girls can cause some serious damn carpel tunnel.

FAX

bdeg
03-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I thought you were going to say priapism.

SenselessChiefsFan
03-06-2009, 11:13 AM
I think clowns are creepy.

Clowns think you are creepy.

Dylan
03-06-2009, 11:23 AM
While I realize this is a joke thread --

keep in mind, you don't have to shift from 4-3 to 3-4 in a day. The Pats took a full 2 years, transitioning over slowly, and even today will play some 4-3.

thank gawd, someone thought that was worth mentioning in here .... LMAO

or you can be like the Jets and spend a billion on players overnight