PDA

View Full Version : News Teen Attacks School Bus Driver

rrl308
03-07-2009, 12:57 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNx162dSNkM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNx162dSNkM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

greg63
03-07-2009, 01:10 AM
WOW! Just WOW!

rolstrol
03-07-2009, 01:15 AM
"KALAMAZOO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - A 16-year-old Michigan boy has been charged in the beating of a substitute school bus driver.

The Kalamazoo Gazette and WWMT-TV report the Kalamazoo teen has been charged as a juvenile with assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder.

Authorities say the teen was upset at how the 37-year-old driver was doing her job and threatened her Tuesday morning. She pulled over and police say the teen attacked the driver, who suffered a broken finger, bruises and scrapes.

The Kalamazoo Public Schools district says the driver was following the rules.

The boy is being held in a juvenile home and is due for a pretrial hearing next month."

bdeg
03-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Ridiculous, wouldn't be surprised if he was coked out. That first guy did a pretty half-assed job trying to hold him back.

I thought this video was pretty shocking myself. I didn't really think it needed its own thread but this seems like a good place to link it. I have no sound and don't know what the video says, did they have an explanation in the following?

Page may have NSFW banners
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/030209/flash.php?media=cops.flv

bdeg
03-07-2009, 01:27 AM
You can tell that cop has had some practice pulling handcuffed people off the ground by their hair. Sick dude.

royr17
03-07-2009, 01:39 AM
you mean you guys are just finding out about this ???

i knew about this yesterday, it was already on the news yesterday. but it is a pretty sad thing that happened, that kid should be put away for that imho.

TrickyNicky
03-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Great. That kid is probably going to be living off our tax dollars for the next 20 years.

Rausch
03-07-2009, 04:30 AM
Great. That kid and his kids are going to be living off our tax dollars for the next 20 years.

FYP...

MIAdragon
03-07-2009, 05:06 AM
What a POS.

Al Bundy
03-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Yeah that kid is a real tough guy. I doubt he would have done something like that if it would have been a guy sitting in the driver's seat. Hopefully an un-blurred version of that video makes it out so that everyone around knows who the cowardly punk is.

Bwana
03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Lets see what kind of a bad ass he is once he gets behind bars. What a punk.

MTG#10
03-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Im surprised it was a black kid.

EyePod
03-07-2009, 07:18 AM
I still can't believe he would beat a woman like that. I mean, she's a fucking old lady. I'd rather that my kid wasn't smart than someone who beats old ladies.

MTG#10
03-07-2009, 07:20 AM
I still can't believe he would beat a woman like that. I mean, she's a ****ing old lady. I'd rather that my kid wasn't smart than someone who beats old ladies.

She wasnt an old lady, she was 37. Not that Im defending the POS...

WhitiE
03-07-2009, 07:22 AM

me too. seems more of a crime for a kangaroo or something.....

HonestChieffan
03-07-2009, 07:30 AM
1) His parent(s) will deny he did it
2) He will say he wasnt even there
3) 18 Lawyers were lined up to defend him by the time he got home

Pioli Zombie
03-07-2009, 07:46 AM
I hope they pass legislation to outlaw this kind of behavior.
Posted via Mobile Device

doomy3
03-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Unreal. What the fuck is wrong with people?

rolstrol
03-07-2009, 10:11 AM
you mean you guys are just finding out about this ???

i knew about this yesterday, it was already on the news yesterday. but it is a pretty sad thing that happened, that kid should be put away for that imho.

LOL, you made it seem like this video was ancient.

MVChiefFan
03-07-2009, 10:19 AM

I'm surprised it took eleven posts for some moron to say this.

redngold85
03-07-2009, 10:32 AM
freakin ridiculous...it's a good thing she made the decision to pull over, otherwise that would have become a very dangerous situation.....

on second thought, I wonder if she hadn't pulled over if he still would have hit her...the kid's a moron...so who knows

Pablo
03-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Anyone notice his Old School Hustler t-shirt?

It was pretty f*cking sick.

Adept Havelock
03-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Dumb kid needs a Prestone Cocktail.

eazyb81
03-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Disgusting. Absolute waste of life.

CosmicPal
03-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Looks like most of the kids skipped school that day.

Skip Towne
03-07-2009, 12:02 PM
I hope her husband is 6'4" and 265. And I hope he catches up with that punk.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Cowardly fuck.

pr_capone
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
LOL

wut?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2cf5q42.jpg

Sure-Oz
03-07-2009, 01:07 PM
parents already said it isnt his fault he has "twins" in his head....

fucking dipshits

put a bullet in that kids head, he's a future killer

greg63
03-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Lets see what kind of a bad ass he is once he gets behind bars. What a punk.

Exactly! I'm sure he'd look real pretty to many of the inmates. Although he'll probably go to a Juvenile lock up.

DeezNutz
03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm surprised some of the other kids were so slow and hesitant to drag that kid off the lady.

Hey, kid, this dude's punching a lady. Sack up and drag him off, even if he tries to push you away.

greg63
03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I hope her husband is 6'4" and 265. And I hope he catches up with that punk.

Punishment should definitely fit the crime.

gta0012
03-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I would have knocked that fucker out if i was on that bus lol

greg63
03-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I would have knocked that ****er out if i was on that bus lol

My 18 year old just said the same thing.

KCChiefsMan
03-07-2009, 01:47 PM
not surprising. This is our country.

DeezNutz
03-07-2009, 01:48 PM
My 18 year old just said the same thing.

:thumb:

Good to know that it isn't a whole generation of fucking chickenshits. Sounds like you've done all right, dude.

gta0012
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM
:thumb:

Good to know that it isn't a whole generation of ****ing chickenshits. Sounds like you've done all right, dude.

Ha agreed!

Fish
03-07-2009, 01:58 PM
That bastard should have been choked out hard.....

People like this with no respect or appreciation for others should just be loaded into a damn oven for the better of society. We need more vigilante justice.....

unothadeal
03-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Too bad this guy wasn't the bus driver.

<object width="464" height="376"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/318167"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/318167" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="376"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Bus-driver-vs-smartasses-318167.html">Bus driver vs. smartasses</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/"></a></font>

eazyb81
03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm surprised some of the other kids were so slow and hesitant to drag that kid off the lady.

Hey, kid, this dude's punching a lady. Sack up and drag him off, even if he tries to push you away.

I'm not, our country is full of cowards.

If people will sit and watch a guy on a bus cut another man's head off, what makes you think they'll stop a dude from punching a woman?

Pablo
03-07-2009, 02:44 PM

<object width="464" height="376"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/318167"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/318167" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="376"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Bus-driver-vs-smartasses-318167.html">Bus driver vs. smartasses</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/"></a></font>The best part of that video is the pre-pubescent "Hey, get off him" shrieks.

Darth CarlSatan
03-07-2009, 02:47 PM
This is what happens when you bring all of that Seig Heil, no tolerance bullshit to schools.
I'm so glad I missed all that nonsense by one year. What that kid did was wrong, but I fucking hate authority when it's false authority, and this kids bullshit behavior is a product of a governmental shit-sandwich that far too many parents were willing swallow hook, line, and motherfucking sinker.

stevieray
03-07-2009, 02:48 PM
..all you had to do was look at the kid in the front seat to see the atmosphere on the bus...

...that kind of deep rooted anger can only be festered through abuse or neglect.

Bwana
03-07-2009, 02:49 PM

<EMBED src=http://embed.break.com/318167 width=464 height=376 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always"></EMBED>
Bus driver vs. smartasses (http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Bus-driver-vs-smartasses-318167.html) - Watch more

Heh, If I was the driver of that bus, I would have likely ended up in jail for at least ten years for throwing the little ****er through the window. ROFL I guess that's why I don't drive a bus.

chasedude
03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Kids don't have any respect anymore.

eazyb81
03-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Heh, If I was the driver of that bus, I would have likely ended up in jail for at least ten years for throwing the little ****er through the window. ROFL I guess that's why I don't drive a bus.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It would be very difficult to hold back from breaking him in half after him and his friend with the girl voice kept talking shit.

Pablo
03-07-2009, 02:52 PM
If I were a bus driver, I'd have to be highly medicated to go to work each day.

Probably have to shoot horse tranquilizers to keep myself from running my fist through mouthy little punks skulls.

Sure-Oz
03-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I love the little shit "try me try me"

I love mouthy little fucks, too bad you can't bitch slap them around when they act like that

stevieray
03-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It would be very difficult to hold back from breaking him in half after him and his friend with the girl voice kept talking shit.

I love how kids think they are badasses, knowing full well they'll play the victim card when called on their behavior.

when I first moved back home, there was a boy who was calling my daughter a bitch at the bus stop..next morning I walked up with her and confronted him, only to have him run to the principal and say I yelled at him...she calls me and asks me...how would you like it if another parent reprimanded your child..? and I told her if she was out of line I would HOPE they would, and then let me know...

current status..he dropped out of school at 15...:shake:

Dayze
03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
the sad thing is, the parents will not even question their kids actions etc and will file a lawsuit on the guy or bus company etc.

If my kid acted the way those punks were acting when the bus driver grabbed them; I'd tell my kid "tough sh*t. You're acting like a f*cking moron. Get your sh*t together sh*t head"

Mr. Flopnuts
03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Great. That kid is probably going to be living off our tax dollars for the next 20 years.

He was charged as a juvenile. He'll be out by 18. Heeeeeeey, don't pay no mind. If you're under 18 you won't be doing any tiiiiime. Heeeeeeeey, come out and play.

unothadeal
03-07-2009, 03:04 PM

If people will sit and watch a guy on a bus cut another man's head off, what makes you think they'll stop a dude from punching a woman?

That was in Canada FWIW

Darth CarlSatan
03-07-2009, 03:06 PM
He was charged as a juvenile. He'll be out by 18. Heeeeeeey, don't pay no mind. If you're under 18 you won't be doing any tiiiiime. Heeeeeeeey, come out and play.

Our grade-school and Jr. High gave bus driver jobs to the football players at SWOSU, and they were very cool. Until you pissed them off.

And then you didn't do THAT again!

greg63
03-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Exactly!

He should absolutely be charged as an adult IMO.

DeezNutz
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM

Unfortunately, this is probably an accurate assessment of people everywhere.

Bowser
03-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Unfortunately, this is probably an accurate assessment of people everywhere.

Everybody is afraid of getting sued if they step into a situation similar to this one by the guy commiting the act. "Well, your honor, I wouldn't have gotten this broken nose and blown out knee if Bwana would have just stayed out of it. Now I can't breathe right, and my doctors tell me I'll walk with a limp the rest of my life. I seek 50 million in restitution for pain and suffering, even though I was beating a little old lady to get the 27 doolars she had in her purse." Sickening.

Too bad the little punk won't do any real time. It's my understanding that the lifers love the tough acting kids that like to beat on women.

JOhn
03-09-2009, 01:48 AM
I think we should just sign him up for "Bwana's Finishing school, for punks" LMAO

googlegoogle
03-09-2009, 02:24 AM
I wonder what would have happened if she pulled a gun and killed that bastard right there?

Jesse & Al would have been there doing their act.

TinyEvel
03-09-2009, 04:42 AM
I blame the MTV.

Used to be it was a network that showed videos. Nice ones, too. Stuff like Van Halen's Right Now, and The Safety Dance, and a band called Oingo Boingo that Danny Elfman used to run before he did movie soundtracks.

It was a nice time...watching the VeeJays announce the videos in the morning before school while you ate your Cream of Wheat with a dab of brown sugar.

Nowadays it's a whole different thing on the MTV. There are no music videos. There are only shows with teenage kids acting like asshats. They have shows like Elimidate or NEXT. Basically shows where a girl tries to fend off several guys at once who are trying to bone her, and then she ends up giving one of them aBJ in a jacuzzi or a car or something like that.
Used to be kids acted like that and it was confined to an alley or a vacant lot or a motorhome in some redneck's driveway. Now that behavior is on the Cable TV for unsupervised kids all over the country to see. Those kids then say to themselves "Hey! I can act like a total shitwad and it will be OK. I might even get on TV!"
MTV had a moral obligation in the 90's to be a positive influence on kids. What happened to Rock the Vote and Amnesty NOW and all those unplugged shows teaching acoustic music?

They've been replaced by a bunch of exploited kids. MTV is no longer a network. It might as well be considered the most commercially successful pimp of teen prostitutes this country has ever seen.

:shake:

TrickyNicky
03-09-2009, 06:33 AM

That kid's got anger issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in Prison for domestic violence within the next 10 years.

Iowanian
03-09-2009, 07:17 AM
It'll be someone else's fault when he ends up in prison in 2-3 years too.

It'll be society, or a corrupt cop, or a girl that was "asking for it with that skirt"...anyone but his own fault or that of those responsible for creating and "raising" him.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-09-2009, 08:36 AM
That kid's got anger issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in Prison for domestic violence within the next 10 years.

I agree. I feel bad for the person he kills because we're too weak as a society to just lock him up now.

Lumpy
03-09-2009, 08:39 AM
The bus driver should have fought back then kicked that little fugger's ass right out the door. Video evidence would have showed that it was in self-defense.

Hog Farmer
03-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I hope that little Bastard gets sentenced to a lifetime of livestock masturbation!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
The bus driver should have fought back then kicked that little fugger's ass right out the door. Video evidence would have showed that it was in self-defense.

Which would've been cool if that women who was most likely in her 40's hadn't been blind sided by the little piece of shit. He clocked her full on and she was obviously dazed.

Mr. Flopnuts
I hope that little Bastard gets sentenced to a lifetime of livestock masturbation!!!!

I'd rather he be raped by a bull.

T-post Tom
03-09-2009, 09:04 AM
It'll be someone else's fault when he ends up in prison in 2-3 years too.

It'll be society, or a corrupt cop, or a girl that was "asking for it with that skirt"...anyone but his own fault or that of those responsible for creating and "raising" him.

Spot on. As a kid, I would NEVER have considered disrespecting (let alone attacking) an adult because 1) My folks taught me better & 2) I knew what my dad would do to me if I acted out towards an adult. :) The parents of kids acting like this need to have some culpability for these kind of actions.

As for the busdriver that attacked the kid: he started off well but blew it when he lost his cool. He should have parked the bus after he called the deputy and remained cool. The video camera is his friend and the idiot kid(s) would have hung themselves with their bad behavior. You have to be smarter than the inmates. That said, he could have used a quiet and indiscernible voice to bait the kid into more bad behavior. Or planted drugs in the kid's backpack. ;)

Amnorix
03-09-2009, 09:21 AM
This is what happens when you bring all of that Seig Heil, no tolerance bullshit to schools.
I'm so glad I missed all that nonsense by one year. What that kid did was wrong, but I ****ing hate authority when it's false authority, and this kids bullshit behavior is a product of a governmental shit-sandwich that far too many parents were willing swallow hook, line, and mother****ing sinker.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Lumpy
03-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Which would've been cool if that women who was most likely in her 40's hadn't been blind sided by the little piece of shit. He clocked her full on and she was obviously dazed.

That's true, but I would think that her adrenaline was high enough to trigger a defense mechanism of some sort.

Amnorix
03-09-2009, 09:24 AM
I hope the little POS in the OP gets his s**t kicked in. Unbelievable.

Chief Roundup
03-09-2009, 09:40 AM
I blame the MTV.

Used to be it was a network that showed videos. Nice ones, too. Stuff like Van Halen's Right Now, and The Safety Dance, and a band called Oingo Boingo that Danny Elfman used to run before he did movie soundtracks.

It was a nice time...watching the VeeJays announce the videos in the morning before school while you ate your Cream of Wheat with a dab of brown sugar.

Nowadays it's a whole different thing on the MTV. There are no music videos. There are only shows with teenage kids acting like asshats. They have shows like Elimidate or NEXT. Basically shows where a girl tries to fend off several guys at once who are trying to bone her, and then she ends up giving one of them aBJ in a jacuzzi or a car or something like that.
Used to be kids acted like that and it was confined to an alley or a vacant lot or a motorhome in some redneck's driveway. Now that behavior is on the Cable TV for unsupervised kids all over the country to see. Those kids then say to themselves "Hey! I can act like a total shitwad and it will be OK. I might even get on TV!"
MTV had a moral obligation in the 90's to be a positive influence on kids. What happened to Rock the Vote and Amnesty NOW and all those unplugged shows teaching acoustic music?

They've been replaced by a bunch of exploited kids. MTV is no longer a network. It might as well be considered the most commercially successful pimp of teen prostitutes this country has ever seen.

It all falls back to parenting. Being a parent is the toughest, hardest job that there is!!

KcFanInGA
03-09-2009, 11:55 AM
The Bible says God doesnt't make mistakes. Now I won't argue that, although (and this vid is proof) there are a few people God might oughta take a real close look at. This kid is that.

kaplin42
03-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Would it be jumping the gun a bit to think that that kid will grow up and be nothing but a waste of human life.

Antifreeze his ass and be done with it, before he really hurts someone.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Amno, meet DCS.

Deberg_1990
03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
I blame the MTV.

heheh..

May be the best thing ever written on this site.

Iowanian
03-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Don't mind DCS....His ancestors originated from the highlands of dumbf@ckistan.

Skip Towne
03-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Amno, meet DCS.

DCS = Dumb Cock Sucker

banyon
03-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Yes, and the sadder part is he probably can't be charged with much other than Battery which is just a misdemeanor usually if a weapon or great bodily harm isn't involved.

In Kansas, the juvenile code gives us these wonderful choices:

38-2361: Sentencing alternatives. (a) Upon adjudication as a juvenile offender pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2356, and amendments thereto, modification of sentence pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2367, and amendments thereto, or violation of a condition of sentence pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2368, and amendments thereto, and subject to subsection (a) of K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto, the court may impose one or more of the following sentencing alternatives. In the event that any sentencing alternative chosen constitutes an order authorizing or requiring removal of the juvenile from the juvenile's home and such findings either have not previously been made or the findings are not or may no longer be current, the court shall make determinations as required by K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2334 and 38-2335, and amendments thereto.

(1) Place the juvenile on probation through court services or community corrections for a fixed period, subject to terms and conditions the court deems appropriate consistent with juvenile justice programs in the community.

(2) Order the juvenile to participate in a community based program available in such judicial district subject to the terms and conditions the court deems appropriate. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (12) and when ordered with the alternative in paragraph (10) shall constitute a recommendation. Requirements pertaining to child support may apply if custody is vested with other than a parent.

(3) Place the juvenile in the custody of a parent or other suitable person, subject to terms and conditions consistent with juvenile justice programs in the community. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (10) or (12). Requirements pertaining to child support may apply if custody is vested with other than a parent.

(4) Order the juvenile to attend counseling, educational, mediation or other sessions, or to undergo a drug evaluation pursuant to subsection (b).

(5) Suspend or restrict the juvenile's driver's license or privilege to operate a motor vehicle on the streets and highways of this state pursuant to subsection (c).

(6) Order the juvenile to perform charitable or community service work.

(7) Order the juvenile to make appropriate reparation or restitution pursuant to subsection (d).

(8) Order the juvenile to pay a fine not exceeding $1,000 pursuant to subsection (e).

(9) Place the juvenile under a house arrest program administered by the court pursuant to K.S.A. 21-4603b, and amendments thereto.

(10) Place the juvenile in the custody of the commissioner as provided in K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (3) or (12). Except for a mandatory drug and alcohol evaluation, when this alternative is ordered with alternatives in paragraphs (2), (4) and (9), such orders shall constitute a recommendation by the court. Requirements pertaining to child support shall apply under this alternative.

(11) Commit the juvenile to a sanctions house for a period no longer than 28 days subject to the provisions of subsection (f).

(12) Commit the juvenile directly to the custody of the commissioner for a period of confinement in a juvenile correctional facility and a period of aftercare pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2369, and amendments thereto. The provisions of K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto, shall not apply to juveniles committed pursuant to this provision. This alternative may be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (7). Requirements pertaining to child support shall apply under this alternative.

doomy3
03-09-2009, 10:09 PM
DCS = Dumb Cock Sucker

This.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Yes, and the sadder part is he probably can't be charged with much other than Battery which is just a misdemeanor usually if a weapon or great bodily harm isn't involved.

38-2361: Sentencing alternatives. (a) Upon adjudication as a juvenile offender pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2356, and amendments thereto, modification of sentence pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2367, and amendments thereto, or violation of a condition of sentence pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2368, and amendments thereto, and subject to subsection (a) of K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto, the court may impose one or more of the following sentencing alternatives. In the event that any sentencing alternative chosen constitutes an order authorizing or requiring removal of the juvenile from the juvenile's home and such findings either have not previously been made or the findings are not or may no longer be current, the court shall make determinations as required by K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2334 and 38-2335, and amendments thereto.

(1) Place the juvenile on probation through court services or community corrections for a fixed period, subject to terms and conditions the court deems appropriate consistent with juvenile justice programs in the community.

(2) Order the juvenile to participate in a community based program available in such judicial district subject to the terms and conditions the court deems appropriate. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (12) and when ordered with the alternative in paragraph (10) shall constitute a recommendation. Requirements pertaining to child support may apply if custody is vested with other than a parent.

(3) Place the juvenile in the custody of a parent or other suitable person, subject to terms and conditions consistent with juvenile justice programs in the community. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (10) or (12). Requirements pertaining to child support may apply if custody is vested with other than a parent.

(4) Order the juvenile to attend counseling, educational, mediation or other sessions, or to undergo a drug evaluation pursuant to subsection (b).

(5) Suspend or restrict the juvenile's driver's license or privilege to operate a motor vehicle on the streets and highways of this state pursuant to subsection (c).

(6) Order the juvenile to perform charitable or community service work.

(7) Order the juvenile to make appropriate reparation or restitution pursuant to subsection (d).

(8) Order the juvenile to pay a fine not exceeding $1,000 pursuant to subsection (e).

(9) Place the juvenile under a house arrest program administered by the court pursuant to K.S.A. 21-4603b, and amendments thereto.

(10) Place the juvenile in the custody of the commissioner as provided in K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto. This alternative shall not be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (3) or (12). Except for a mandatory drug and alcohol evaluation, when this alternative is ordered with alternatives in paragraphs (2), (4) and (9), such orders shall constitute a recommendation by the court. Requirements pertaining to child support shall apply under this alternative.

(11) Commit the juvenile to a sanctions house for a period no longer than 28 days subject to the provisions of subsection (f).

(12) Commit the juvenile directly to the custody of the commissioner for a period of confinement in a juvenile correctional facility and a period of aftercare pursuant to K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2369, and amendments thereto. The provisions of K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 38-2365, and amendments thereto, shall not apply to juveniles committed pursuant to this provision. This alternative may be ordered with the alternative in paragraph (7). Requirements pertaining to child support shall apply under this alternative.

LMAO If this kid has no record he won't serve 1 day in jail. Unbelievable.

DeezNutz
03-09-2009, 10:18 PM

Banyon, would it be possible to argue that the kid's intent was to do "great bodily harm"? He got after that woman pretty viciously.

Quite a travesty if he escapes with essentially a hand slap.

In that case, however, I'd recommend that Bwana apply the slap.

banyon
03-09-2009, 10:20 PM
LMAO If this kid has no record he won't serve 1 day in jail. Unbelievable.

Correct. Ridiculous isn't it?

Locally here, the gangs know that these rules are pathetic, so the shot callers sit at home and send out the 15-17 year olds to actually commit the worst offenses.

banyon
03-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Banyon, would it be possible to argue that the kid's intent was to do "great bodily harm"? He got after that woman pretty viciously.

Quite a travesty if he escapes with essentially a hand slap.

In that case, however, I'd recommend that Bwana apply the slap.

It's not just intent, he actually has to commit the act of actually inflicting the great bodily harm as well.

And even then, it's typically with a deadly weapon. There's a KS supreme court case debating whether or not a "through and through" bullet wound is "great bodily harm". So the standard is pretty high.

Just to give you an example of the difference, if we were talking adults here,

a misdemeanor battery is punishable by a maximum 6 months in the county jail. Aggravated Battery is 11 to 172 months in prison.

DeezNutz
03-09-2009, 10:33 PM
It's not just intent, he actually has to commit the act of actually inflicting the great bodily harm as well.

And even then, it's typically with a deadly weapon. There's a KS supreme court case debating whether or not a "through and through" bullet wound is "great bodily harm". So the standard is pretty high.

a misdemeanor battery is punishable by a maximum 6 months in the county jail. Aggravated Battery is 11 to 172 months in prison.

It sucks when our laws and common sense don't align.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-09-2009, 10:34 PM
So fucking gross.

Skip Towne
03-09-2009, 10:57 PM
The police should assemble a squad of 15-17 year olds to deal out justice to these punks. I once paid a 17 year old $100 to inflict great bodily harm on a punk who was on my lawn.

LiL stumppy
03-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I blame the MTV.

What makes you think kids that live in an area like that can afford cable?

No one watches MTV any more. The only thing you blame is the kids parents, that's it.

Discuss Thrower
03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
The police should assemble a squad of 15-17 year olds to deal out justice to these punks. I once paid a 17 year old $100 to inflict great bodily harm on a punk who was on my lawn.

Small town Mafioso. Baller status.

MadMax
03-10-2009, 12:51 AM

THIS!!! I agree but damn can't ya get it down to like 20 or sumpin know what I mean

MadMax
03-10-2009, 01:00 AM

Why? Then he would become you. Maybe you could teach him animal torture, ya know be a real Svengali or mentor.

MadMax
03-10-2009, 01:03 AM
I'm surprised it took eleven posts for some moron to say this.

When it comes to MTG wtfbbqlol dont be surprised... He is not even a decent noob.

MOhillbilly
03-10-2009, 08:41 AM
my grandpa was a sub on a bus for a friend of his.kids thought they were gonna throw the regular bus driver off and beat him up. Grandpa drove the bus for a week, they tried that shit with him and he bounced em.

blaise
03-10-2009, 09:04 AM

I don't know how old she is but an elderly person taking those punches could suffer great bodily harm.

MVChiefFan
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
When it comes to MTG wtfbbqlol dont be surprised... He is not even a decent noob.

Yeah, he gave me some negative rep for that comment and put "f*** off n00b!" I've been here years longer than he has so not only is he not decent but appearantly he's not the smartest either.

InChiefsHell
03-10-2009, 10:14 AM
This kind of crap just pisses me off. It's bad enough to disrespect adults, but this is a defenseless woman, not even fighting back. You'd hope the other kids on the bus would do more. Finally another jumped in to pull him off at the end, but that's just unbelievable. Nobody stands up for what's right anymore...

My son got in trouble for punching a kid in the face for grabbing his girlfriends butt. My kid wasn't there when it happened, found out about it that night (it happened at school). Next day he goes to school and based on his GF's request, he was planning on leaving the kid alone to avoid getting into trouble. The kid was talking crap all day about how my son was a wuss and wouldn't do anything, so after class my boy walks up to him in the hallway, says "you little bitch" and pops him one. Guy cries, runs to the bathroom. My son came home, told me the whole story. I told him I understand why he did what he did, but he better expect to get in trouble the next day. He said he would take it. He wound up with in house suspension, and a criminal charge of 3rd degree assault. Went through a diversion program and had to do community service. It was a 3 month ordeal which, if it happened in 1989 when I was in school, would have stopped at the punch. Hell, even the cop at the school agreed with me, but it is what it is.

You are taught not to stand up for yourself, not to do what is right, but let the authorities handle everything. FWIW, the other kid got the same punishment...plus the punch in the mouth. For my part, I was proud of my son's restraint. I wouldn't have made it through the day...

MOhillbilly
03-10-2009, 11:14 AM
i stabed another boy in the face with his own knife at the bus stop sometime around 1987...

Iowanian
03-10-2009, 11:16 AM
I'm not a hypocrit. I got in a lot of trouble on the bus back in the day...mouthing, fighting and all.

The difference is that I never punched the lady driver in the face, and I did get in trouble at home when it got back to them(with 1 exception of fighting an older kid who was picking on my siblings and the other kids).

DeezNutz
03-10-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm not a hypocrit. I got in a lot of trouble on the bus back in the day...mouthing, fighting and all.

The difference is that I never punched the lady driver in the face, and I did get in trouble at home when it got back to them(with 1 exception of fighting an older kid who was picking on my siblings and the other kids).

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that any kid acting like the one in the youtube video doesn't have much of a home to go back to, at least in the form of concerned, loving parents.

If he did, he would have had a foot up his ass long before.

RJ
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
i stabed another boy in the face with his own knife at the bus stop sometime around 1987...

Did that fall under the "zero tolerance" policy?

Otter
03-10-2009, 11:26 AM

The difference is that I never punched the lady driver in the face, and I did get in trouble at home when it got back to them(with 1 exception of fighting an older kid who was picking on my siblings and the other kids).Should have tried Catholic School. It's actually a toss up of which is worse - going home to the old man or lady dressed in a penguin suit that hasn't gotten laid for 20 years.

Those nuns we're meeeeaaaan .

MOhillbilly
03-10-2009, 11:33 AM

Should have tried Catholic School. It's actually a toss up of which is worse - going home to the old man or lady dressed in a penguin suit that hasn't gotten laid for 20 years.

Those nuns we're meeeeaaaan .

they were always nice when my parents forgot to pick me up from school.

Otter
03-10-2009, 11:36 AM
they were always nice when my parents forgot to pick me up from school.

Heh, it's funny that you and me went to Catholic School.

No doubt they could be nice in situations such as you mentioned but they definitely had pent up rage that came out which you wouldn't experience from a random sample of "lay" teachers.

MOhillbilly
03-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Heh, it's funny that you and me went to Catholic School.

No doubt they could be nice in situations such as you mentioned but they definitely had pent up rage that came out which you wouldn't experience from a random sample of "lay" teachers.

i never had to deal with any nuns like that but there was a padre and afew teachers who were like that. yikes!

greg63
03-11-2009, 03:25 PM

Given our current legal system said action would have probably come back on the bus driver. Personal responsibility for one's own actions has gone the way of the Dodo; now we as a society must "feel their pain". :rolleyes: