PDA

View Full Version : Life Pool Party at my house in 12 days

AustinChief
03-07-2009, 03:42 PM
OK, just found out a few days ago that my apartment is a SXSW venue (sortof)...

Check out this thread for info...
http://teknosounds.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=15542

Pretty wierd having a MTV style pool party under my balcony. My month just keeps getting wierder.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd352/wetgrooves/magad-v3-web.jpg

Count Zarth
03-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Time to invest in a long zoom telephoto lens.

luv
03-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I need to move to Austin. It sounds very interesting.

Hydrae
03-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Hmmm, that is during my vacation. I may have to come down and meet you and check things out. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-07-2009, 03:47 PM
KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD!!!!!

AustinChief
03-07-2009, 03:50 PM

Dude, I am on the third floor balcony overlooking the main area... I don't think I need telephoto for a whopping 30 feet.

We are also throwing an event the next day but I haven't yet found any info on that.

All I know is that I have to give them my guest list in the next few days. Kinda sucks because my good buddies' band is playing across the street at 5pm... so I am gonna miss a part of at least one show.

AND TO BE CLEAR.. I am not a DJ music fan, I don't know a single name on the flyer... BUT I do think this will be a great people watching event... I can't imagine how deuchy most of the "guests" will be.

bishop_74
03-07-2009, 03:51 PM
GODDDDDDDD IIIIIIII MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS AUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!

FAX
I'll be there. I love pool parties.

I have a giant inflatable lobster raft and some snorkle gear.

FAX

Deberg_1990
Sounds like fun,

Can i bring my kids to swim?

luv
03-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Dude, I am on the third floor balcony overlooking the main area... I don't think I need telephoto for a whopping 30 feet.

We are also throwing an event the next day but I haven't yet found any info on that.

All I know is that I have to give them my guest list in the next few days. Kinda sucks because my good buddies' band is playing across the street at 5pm... so I am gonna miss a part of at least one show.

AND TO BE CLEAR.. I am not a DJ music fan, I don't know a single name on the flyer... BUT I do think this will be a great people watching event... I can't imagine how deuchy most of the "guests" will be.

You're not going down to the action?

AustinChief
03-07-2009, 03:59 PM
You're not going down to the action?

I will mingle at some point (the thing lasts 10 hours)... but my deuche tolerance is not the highest...

although, supposedly they put a ton of girls on the "guest" list so most of the guys will be promoter types or my fellow residents... so it might not be terrible

Deberg_1990
03-07-2009, 04:01 PM
but my deuche tolerance is not the highest...

What gives you that idea with comments like this? ROFL

"$30 for a day party? better be a shit-ton of free drinks..and the adult film star better be suckin' fools off"

Simplex3
03-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Just make sure you get a penicillin shot before you go.

Ari Chi3fs
03-07-2009, 04:33 PM
sweet, pick up a couple hotties, for a threesome...

Kyle DeLexus
03-07-2009, 05:54 PM
"we are offering a 2 hour happy hour for those that buy vip tickets, also giving away a bunch of free t-shirts and lube...yes lube. WET Lubricant just came on as another sponsor"

I'll bet special guest Paris Hilton will be in line for her free promo gifts.....well one of them anyway.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-07-2009, 06:27 PM
my deuche tolerance is not the highest...

Well that explains why you hardly spend any time here.:D

AustinChief
03-12-2009, 04:18 PM
ok, so I have a dilemna. This is not the type of event I would ever go to, nor would any of my friends... but it is at my apartment and it is free VIP passes and there will be a ton of hot girls.

Now the problem is this, I have the next few hours to submit my "guest" list for the event (I think I get 1 or 2 free VIP guests)

I don't want to waste my free passes but I also don't know anyone who will be off work next Thursday AND would want to go (most my friends are married).

Any ideas?

keg in kc
03-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a money-making opportunity.

Smed1065
03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
ok, so I have a dilemna. This is not the type of event I would ever go to, nor would any of my friends... but it is at my apartment and it is free VIP passes and there will be a ton of hot girls.

Now the problem is this, I have the next few hours to submit my "guest" list for the event (I think I get 1 or 2 free VIP guests)

I don't want to waste my free passes but I also don't know anyone who will be off work next Thursday AND would want to go (most my friends are married).

Any ideas?

Use common names. I doubt they will deny letting your friends or family visit your place of residence since you are the tenant and it is 10 hours long.

I highly doubt they check ID's once they are at the party (your place of residence). You can use the passes for whoever is visiting you once they get to your place, I imagine.

kcfanXIII
03-12-2009, 04:44 PM

i just recently invested in a 500mm telephoto fixed lens. most of the time i pull it out, i usually end up putting it away because its just too much lens.

AustinChief
03-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Use common names. I doubt they will deny letting your friends or family visit your place of residence since you are the tenant and it is 10 hours long.

I highly doubt they check ID's once they are at the party (your place of residence). You can use the passes for whoever is visiting you once they get to your place, I imagine.

I can have anyone I want inside MY PLACE, but the party is in the common/pool/dog park area and will only be accessible that day from the street entrance.

Simply Red
03-12-2009, 04:49 PM

FAX

ROFL

Simply Red
03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
sweet, pick up a couple hotties, for a threesome...

ROFL

Fritz88
03-12-2009, 04:50 PM

FAX

ROFL

Fritz88
03-12-2009, 04:51 PM
OK, just found out a few days ago that my apartment is a SXSW venue (sortof)...

Check out this thread for info...

Pretty wierd having a MTV style pool party under my balcony. My month just keeps getting wierder.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd352/wetgrooves/magad-v3-web.jpg

these forums have the worst layout i have ever seen..

Smed1065
03-12-2009, 05:22 PM
I can have anyone I want inside MY PLACE, but the party is in the common/pool/dog park area and will only be accessible that day from the street entrance.

You could use common female first names and advertise free passes for the groupies in Austin. They can always say the just got married and changed their last name. :)

Second choice would be the money making reply and use it to get a "date" with the said groupies.

:shrug:

Count Zarth
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM

Any ideas?

Me, but I'm terrified by the idea.

keg in kc
03-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Me, but I'm terrified by the idea.Fear is the path to the dark side.

Brock
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Me, but I'm terrified by the idea.

If there is anyone here who needs this, it's you. Kyle can probably hook you up with any number of women, or at least a good looking tranny.

AustinChief
03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
You could use common female first names and advertise free passes for the groupies in Austin. They can always say the just got married and changed their last name. :)

Second choice would be the money making reply and use it to get a "date" with the said groupies.

:shrug:
WIN.

Good idea regarding common names. That is what I will do.

AustinChief
03-20-2009, 07:02 PM
ok survived pool party #1 last night, another (much calmer one) is going on today until 12am.

Free vodka so I imagine everyone down there is trashed as hell by now... I have been stuck working and probably will be stuck for another few hours... but I took some pics from the balcony.

KCChiefsMan
03-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I've been to pool parties like that in Lawrence at some of the bigger apartment complexes. Pretty good time, lots of ladies!

kcfanXIII
03-20-2009, 08:32 PM
the last one looks like they see you, i bet the one chick is on the phone with the police trying to give them your description.

AustinChief
03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
the last one looks like they see you, i bet the one chick is on the phone with the police trying to give them your description.

Actually, that is my neighbor and she was on the phone with me bitching that I should be down there instead of working.

kcfanXIII
03-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Actually, that is my neighbor and she was on the phone with me bitching that I should be down there instead of working.

ah, so they WERE looking at you. your neighbor is pretty hot.