PDA

View Full Version : KSU KSU is going to lose to Drexel!

EyePod
03-16-2009, 07:45 PM
LET'S GO DRAGONS!!!!

I don't know if anyone here is too into women's college basketball, but my Drexel Dragons are facing KSU in the 1st round of the tourney. I don't actually see the Dragons pulling off the upset, but it's still a big opportunity for my school. This is their first NCAA tourney ever, and we beat ODU (the perennial winners). So good luck to your team and mine, hopefully it's a good game!

Plus, at least your men's team got an NIT invite...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2149/2543808228_c80b981b49.jpg?v=0

ArrowheadHawk
03-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Girls bball? Wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
03-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Girls bball? Wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

They even have uniforms.

WilliamTheIrish
03-16-2009, 07:52 PM
warm up the tractor!!!!111111111

Sure-Oz
03-16-2009, 07:56 PM
The limp dick dragons FTW! ;)

EyePod
03-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Girls bball? Wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have nothing else left.... My Braves didn't make the playoffs last year, I'm a Chiefs fan, my men's basketball team coach just got "CAA Coach of the Year" because we won 15 games total (it was higher than expected I guess)..... I'm at the beginning of finals week, I have one more term of college to try and find a job or I'll be someone who just graduated with a BS/MS and a fucking 3.56 GPA and no job....

.....and I need something to make me have hope.

Let's go Dragons!!

Delano
03-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Good luck. My team is in the Raleigh bracket as well.

They got the seventh seed and go to Lubbock with three Texas teams.

POND_OF_RED
03-16-2009, 07:58 PM
With the economy in the toilet I don't understand why colleges even keep women's "sports".

chief52
03-16-2009, 08:09 PM
With the economy in the toilet I don't understand why colleges even keep women's "sports".

Title 9...

Saulbadguy
03-16-2009, 08:16 PM
TEMPLE FTW.

Actually Drexel probably does have a good chance of beating KSU.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-16-2009, 08:31 PM
can we move this to the "who gives a fuck" form?

Delano
03-16-2009, 08:38 PM
can we move this to the "who gives a fuck" form?

Not necessary.

It is filed in the "who gives a fuck" thread and those that do give a fuck can click on it.

RJ
03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
I agree completely. I'm putting a grand on Drexel and the under.

hawkchief
03-16-2009, 09:02 PM
This would be a great time of year for K-State to mandate the National Soil Judging Contest be held.

EyePod
03-17-2009, 06:05 AM
This would be a great time of year for K-State to mandate the National Soil Judging Contest be held.

At least it's not the WNBA. Some of the fans at these games are hot....

big nasty kcnut
03-17-2009, 06:23 AM
Ksu woman got a chance but shalee need to get rolling. Also love to see kelsey nelson get some scoring chances.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCtotheSB
03-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Do they play in a kitchen?

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Do they play in a kitchen?
Yep, and they're all barefoot and pregnant as well.

Braincase
03-17-2009, 06:41 AM
As the father of two daughters who enjoy playing sports, and the husband of a woman who was an All-State volleyball player, I think it's important to support women's sports. If you're going to give out a bunch of scholarships to guys for athletics, you need to do it for the women as well. You don't hear (at least with any regularity) about women athletes embarrassing their schools with illegal drugs, sexual assault, criminal behavior and academic cheating. We all whine, bitch, moan & complain about the men, yet how often do we get out there to support the athletes that provide good role-models for out daughters.

Go ahead and complain about how much it spent on women's sports... but if you do, I've given my daughters permission to go to ninja camp and implant human bot fly larvae in your nutsack.

Old Dog
03-17-2009, 08:31 AM
As the father of two daughters who enjoy playing sports, and the husband of a woman who was an All-State volleyball player, I think it's important to support women's sports. If you're going to give out a bunch of scholarships to guys for athletics, you need to do it for the women as well. You don't hear (at least with any regularity) about women athletes embarrassing their schools with illegal drugs, sexual assault, criminal behavior and academic cheating. We all whine, bitch, moan & complain about the men, yet how often do we get out there to support the athletes that provide good role-models for out daughters.

Go ahead and complain about how much it spent on women's sports... but if you do, I've given my daughters permission to go to ninja camp and implant human bot fly larvae in your nutsack.

Only one daughter, but she's on a full ride athletic scholarship, and I couldn't be happier about it (her mother played basketball at a DII school). She's obviously not going pro, but neither are many of the guys who play football or basketball.
Many of the non-revenue producing athletes will actually USE the education their scholarships provide....perish the thought.