PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Wanna watch Herm?

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2009, 11:37 AM
He's never leaving the spotlight. AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE IT AWAY! EVER!

<object height="361" width="440">

<embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3990928" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" height="361" width="440">
</object>

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Take this piece of shit thread down.

milkman
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Repost, bitch.

talastan
03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
:Lin:

Dicky McElephant
03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
How does that worthless piece of shit have a job?

milkman
03-18-2009, 11:54 AM
How does that worthless piece of shit have a job?

Face it.
He's an entertaining idiot of he isn't the coach if your team.

Hell, before these last couple of seasons, many here were happy to have him here partially for the entertainment value.

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
I saw that piece of fucking ass on ESPN talking about Cuntler. I thought he'd be able to do well at that job. WRONG. Herm coninues to equate to FAIL. He was a stumbling piece of shit that used the same tired cliches. I know that it is rather infrequent that ESPN adds actual insight, but at least the garbage spewers sound decent when they spew.

Herm is awful.
Posted via Mobile Device

King_Chief_Fan
03-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Denver should fire Mc and hire Herm as their head coach

big nasty kcnut
03-18-2009, 12:11 PM
No.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
03-18-2009, 12:34 PM
He's scary bad!

Skip Towne
03-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Herm should be woking as a shift manager down at Blockbuster.

talastan
03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Denver should fire Mc and hire Herm as their head coach

THIS!! ROFL ROFL :clap:

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 12:51 PM
I saw that piece of fucking ass on ESPN talking about Cuntler. I thought he'd be able to do well at that job. WRONG. Herm coninues to equate to FAIL. He was a stumbling piece of shit that used the same tired cliches. I know that it is rather infrequent that ESPN adds actual insight, but at least the garbage spewers sound decent when they spew.

Herm is awful.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just watched it. It was way better than the piece I saw from Herm earlier. He was much more composed, didn't stutter, and didn't puke up too many cliches. They probably had to do 900 takes of this because Dilfer was probably like :spock: Whaaaa?

Fritz88
03-18-2009, 12:53 PM
nostalgia?

Kill me?

tonyetony
03-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Wanna watch Herm?

No not really. He needs to quit putting off the inevitable and go get a job coaching someone's secondary. That would be the extent of his usefulness.

FLACHIEF58HOF
03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
I imagine the conversation like this:

McD: Hey J come on in and have a seat. I got you a super size box of extra absorbent tampons so you wont bleed on my new chair.

J: thank you that was very nice of you, but this is'nt my brand. Thankfully my mommy told me to bring my own.

McD: Very well. As you know we tried to trade your whiney, lit....uh rather large ass to the Bucs to get my boy cassel. It did'nt work out, so you can either shut up and play football here or we can ship you to the lions for the #1 overall pick.

J: You cant talk to me that way! I hate you and I'm never coming back (storms out of room stomping his feet, is greeted by his mommy's waiting arms)

Mr. Plow
03-18-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure what type of segment that is, but man that is horrible to watch. I'm sure Herm adds to it, but I had to stop watching halfway through because it was so bad.

Gravedigger
03-18-2009, 03:10 PM
He just said that Jay Cutler would be a bad fit in Minnesota cause they're built on defense and a running football team.... I understand his points but how could bringing in a great passer such as Cutler be a bad fit.... oh Herm.

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 03:11 PM
He just said that Jay Cutler would be a bad fit in Minnesota cause they're built on defense and a running football team.... I understand his points but how could bringing in a great passer such as Cutler be a bad fit.... oh Herm.

That is why herm is god freaking awful as a coach.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gravedigger
03-18-2009, 03:17 PM
When they were talking about Stafford he said "You gotta look at the tape." That's a classic postgame quote right there, the Jets helped train him to say that but WE are the ones that he perfected it with!

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2009, 03:41 PM

Jesus fucking Christ.

Herm hasn't learned a damn thing.

raybec 4
03-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Jesus fucking Christ.

Herm hasn't learned a damn thing.

Did you expect him too?

Kerberos
03-18-2009, 03:49 PM
I can hear the REPOST police sirens coming.

Count Alex's Losses
03-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Did you expect him too?

I honestly...deep down....despite all he did to fuck up the Chiefs....I have a soft spot for Herm. He's a nice guy, if a bit egotistical, but....

JEEZ HERM

COME ON

THIS AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE

He comes off as a really smart guy. Maybe a bit goofy but I always thought he was a sharp guy.

He'd rather go with Chad Pennington than Jay Cutler, though....

Flustrating.

dallaschiefsfan
03-18-2009, 04:41 PM
What the hell is this? Role play? Man...ESPN is bored...

milkman
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM

This is a guy that Terry Braday, and then Carl thought was a head coach?

Holy Fucking Pioli, I didn't think it possible, but that dumbfuck is even more stupid than I already thought.

Kerberos
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
This is a guy that Terry Braday, and then Carl thought was a head coach?

Holy ****ing Pioli, I didn't think it possible, but that dumb**** is even more stupid than I already thought.
So when do you change your message to "leading the Herm ****ing Edwards bashing"?

milkman
03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
So when do you change your message to "leading the Herm ****ing Edwards bashing"?

That front doesn't need a leader.

Everyone is doing it.

But there are still some dumbasses who think Marty isn't fucking useless.

wild1
03-18-2009, 07:44 PM
I didn't think anything could further degrade ESPN. They found a way.

wild1
03-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Vikings aren't going to get Cutler, they just traded a 4th for Sage Rosenfels

milkman
03-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Vikings aren't going to get Cutler, they just traded a 4th for Sage Rosenfels

Yeah, cause it's clear that Sage Rosenfel is the savior of the north.

That's like saying you don't need a Harley cause you already have a fucking tricycle.

Jesus.

:rolleyes:

wild1
03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah, cause it's clear that Sage Rosenfel is the savior of the north.

That's like saying you don't need a Harley cause you already have a ****ing tricycle.

Jesus.

:rolleyes:

Do you believe it is likely they will trade half their draft for two quarterbacks? How interesting.

milkman
03-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Do you believe it is likely they will trade half their draft for two quarterbacks? How interesting.

Likely?
Who knows?

But in their position, I sure as hell would.

In a perfect world, they never make that trade for Sage Rosenfel, but they did.

Now they could have an opportunity to get a real QB.

That team is a QB away from being a legitimate SB contender, and Rosenfel ain't that QB.

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 08:18 PM

To be fair, Milkman has bashed Herman Fucking Edwards for quite some time now.

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Likely?
Who knows?

But in their position, I sure as hell would.

In a perfect world, they never make that trade for Sage Rosenfel, but they did.

Now they could have an opportunity to get a real QB.

That team is a QB away from being a legitimate SB contender, and Rosenfel ain't that QB.

This pretty much covers it. To help things out, they do have some talent at WR. Berrian isn't amazing, but he is no slouch and Sidney Rice isn't terrible. I would anticipate Cutler would DEFINITELY get guys out of the box.

One of the various rumors out there was that Scheffler wanted traded too. If the Vikes got both of those guys.....plus the talent at WR....damn.

milkman
03-18-2009, 08:22 PM
To be fair, Milkman has bashed Herman ****ing Edwards for quite some time now.

I didn't want him in the first place, but after I let that be known from the start, I kept my bitching to a minimum (much as I am doing with the Cassel now).

My one form of constant protest was always referring to him as Herman fucking Edwards.

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 09:06 PM
I didn't want him in the first place, but after I let that be known from the start, I kept my bitching to a minimum (much as I am doing with the Cassel now).

My one form of constant protest was always referring to him as Herman fucking Edwards.

Don't worry. I bitched for you...

Reerun_KC
03-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Nobody bitched about Herman ****ing Edwards more than Reerun_KC!

Buehler445
03-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Nobody bitched about Herman ****ing Edwards more than Reerun_KC!

Truth.

Kerberos
03-19-2009, 05:06 AM
To be fair, Milkman has bashed Herman ****ing Edwards for quite some time now.

Oh I know... I was just being smartass..... and his reasoning is pretty solid. There are some that think Marty should have been brought BACK.