PDA

View Full Version : Obama Chris Dodd throwing Obummer under the bus???

memyselfI
03-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Claims he added the text about the AIG bonuses at the BEHEST of the Obummer administration and the Treasury Department. Per his sudden recollection of facts on CNN's the Situation Room.

Ouch, CNN is showing the interview with Dodd on Tuesday and how he denied he was involved. He outright lied. I wonder when the WH will fess up to their lying about this.

talastan
03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Obama: "The buck stops here!" No doubt. ROFL

memyselfI
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Dodd is now on Chris tingle claiming that the language was added so they could tax or recoup the money. LMAO

HonestChieffan
03-18-2009, 05:21 PM
He is getting in way deep and will take others with him. This is a far bigger story than the bonus'. The bonus deal will end up in court, these idiot congressmen will pass some retroactive bill or some other garbage and the entire thing will be declaered unconstitutional.

In the meantime the real cleanup needs to be to get the people like Dodd and Frank who have been the chief leaders of this banking fiasco and whos mismanagement led to this point.

Dodd is Dirty. But not in Chicago.

RINGLEADER
03-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Dodd is now on Chris tingle claiming that the language was added so they could tax or recoup the money. LMAO

Good gawd.

The language he/Obama admin inserted expressly ALLOWS them without threat of alteration or action.

This punitive taxing to get around the constitutional impairments relating to contracts is such an amazingly bad precedent to set. You're going to give these fools the ability to decide what they can and can't tax 100%?

bkkcoh
03-19-2009, 10:39 AM

Well, bonuses are taxed at a higher rate already. Just ask anyone on the board who has been lucky enough to get a bonus.

Sully
03-19-2009, 11:07 AM
I think it's funny that the one "Ob_____!" word memyself hasn't coined yet is "obsessesed."

blaise
03-19-2009, 12:38 PM

"The buck stops anywhere but here."

Hope.

Change.

headsnap
03-19-2009, 12:54 PM
"I never saw the buck.

Would you like some change?"

ROYC75
03-19-2009, 01:39 PM
"I never saw the buck.

Would you like some change?"

The buck is not worth a buck, but it still is worth loose " CHANGE ".

Dallas Chief
03-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Well, bonuses are taxed at a higher rate already. Just ask anyone on the board who has been lucky enough to get a bonus.

You got that right! 32% right off the top. :(

***SPRAYER
03-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe if B.O. actually bothered to read the bill before signing it, none of this would have happened.

The guy is a retard. His latest faux pas:

Bankers are like suicide bombers.

:eek: