PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Check Out the New Chiefs Cheerleaders!

KcFanNindy
03-18-2009, 07:18 PM
www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2009ccsquad/index.html

Katie and Summer are Smokin HOT!

Chief Faithful
03-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I still haven't recovered from the Cheerleader threads of the past.

DaFace
03-18-2009, 07:25 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/170/suicidel.gif (http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=suicidel.gif)

BigMeatballDave
03-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Katie and Summer are Smokin HOT!LMAO You've got to kidding. Fucking hideous.

SnakeXJones
03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow .... that Thing/It named Mallorie is ...... ROFLLMAO

Rain Man
03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Jacque should've made the A team.

DrRyan
03-18-2009, 07:36 PM
It is appalling what the Chiefs have been passing off as Cheerleaders for as long as I can rememeber. Hell, I remember even as a fairly young kid thinking the Cheerleaders were Fugly!

DaFace
03-18-2009, 07:39 PM
It is appalling what the Chiefs have been passing off as Cheerleaders for as long as I can rememeber. Hell, I remember even as a fairly young kid thinking the Cheerleaders were Fugly!

I'm sure they all have really great personalities.

beavis
03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey, it's a lot better than it's been in past years.

aturnis
03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Where's the guy who says "I'm there to watch the game". I hate that guy.

kysirsoze
03-18-2009, 07:44 PM

no kidding! I know for a fact that there are hot women in K.C. I've seen them!

rad
03-18-2009, 07:46 PM
They should all wear fake moustaches during games to hide their real ones.

kysirsoze
03-18-2009, 07:46 PM
The pioli revolution has yet to trickle down to the cheerleaders. Maybe he'll do what the Pats do and get a bunch of barely legal high school girls for all the dirty old men to beat it to.

KcFanInGA
03-18-2009, 07:48 PM
It does seem that we pale in comparison to most teams. Who the hell is hiring these women? I wouldn't even spank to these chicks. Well, maybe one or two, but that is not the point.

dtebbe
03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
KC WOOF's GIRLFRIEND?
http://home.earthlink.net/%7Edtebbe/pix/marywoof.jpg

Honestly, these 70's era uniforms do nothing for the girls. They'd make about anyone look bad.

The sistas are packin' the back though...

<object width="320" height="265">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/38vGEab5tVc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></object>

Crush
03-18-2009, 07:51 PM
:Lin:

keg in kc
03-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Jacque should've made the A team.As who, murdock?

Crush
03-18-2009, 07:53 PM
It does seem that we pale in comparison to most teams. Who the hell is hiring these women? I wouldn't even spank to these chicks. Well, maybe one or two, but that is not the point.

Whoever it is has a serious case of beer goggles.

TinyEvel
03-18-2009, 07:55 PM
As Pioli has said, he wants cheerleaders who WANT to be here. They've got to want to be here, nevermind what they say to the press .If they come here day after day and are ready to work, then that's top consideration.

Simply Red
03-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Hey, it's a lot better than it's been in past years.

What? Technology?

wild1
03-18-2009, 07:56 PM
i would hit many of them.

the fact that i COULD hit many of them is what's concerning.

rad
03-18-2009, 07:58 PM
As Pioli has said, he wants cheerleaders who WANT to be here. They've got to want to be here, nevermind what they say to the press .If they come here day after day and are ready to work, then that's top consideration.

Big, strong, smart, fast, tough, bearded strippers.

Demonpenz
03-18-2009, 07:59 PM
was that vrable?

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
This is a repost, but no matter.

Are these the best looking cheerleaders in the league? No. Not even close.

That said, every single, heterosexual male should gladly be willing to pee in the butt of every fucking single one of those chicks.

DrRyan
03-18-2009, 08:03 PM
This is a repost, but no matter.

Are these the best looking cheerleaders in the league? No. Not even close.

That said, every single, heterosexual male should gladly be willing to pee in the butt of every ****ing single one of those chicks.

Speak on behalf of your own standards Deez. Every single one of those chicks? You cannot be serious.

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Speak on behalf of your own standards Deez. Every single one of those chicks? You cannot be serious.

I'm not suggesting marriage, dating, or even buying the girl a single Natural Light.

I'm talking about a good old fashioned, after the bars, 3:30 in the morning romp.

Pants
03-18-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm not suggesting marriage, dating, or even buying the girl a single Natural Light.

I'm talking about a good old fashioned, after the bars, 3:30 in the morning romp.

By no means am I player or anything of that sort, but fuck... I'm 100% honest when I say 80% of these girls I would not hit.

Mecca
03-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Obviously everyone pulls supermodel trim when online.

I think anyone saying a chick is hideous should be required to post their g/f or wife...that would make it alot more entertaining.

BWillie
03-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Most of those chicks look OK to me. If I was judging against other NFL teams, I'll admit, probably not top tier. but you know you'd bang 'em

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 08:34 PM

I think anyone saying a chick is hideous should be required to post their g/f or wife...that would make it alot more entertaining.

I had a buddy who had unbelievably high standards, nothing short of a supermodel would suffice...

...and then he got laid for the first time.

Surprisingly, his standards lowered because he actually enjoyed fucking.

Mecca
03-18-2009, 08:37 PM
I had a buddy who had unbelievably high standards, nothing short of a supermodel would suffice...

...and then he got laid for the first time.

Surprisingly, his standards lowered because he actually enjoyed fucking.

I think some like to play off that they have high standards to make people believe they score these super hot girls when it isn't reality.

Pants
03-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I think some like to play off that they have high standards to make people believe they score these super hot girls when it isn't reality.

The face plays a HUGE part for me, the body doesn't have to be rock hard like those fucking brownbaggers, but I can't kiss a man... To me, my girlfriend is better looking than 80% of those girls even though she's not perfectly toned like they are.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Most of those chicks look OK to me. If I was judging against other NFL teams, I'll admit, probably not top tier. but you know you'd bang 'em

win.

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
The face plays a HUGE part for me, the body doesn't have to be rock hard like those ****ing brownbaggers, but I can't kiss a man... To me, my girlfriend is better looking than 80% of those girls even though she's not perfectly toned like they are.

Regarding the cheerleaders: a wise man once said, "You don't **** the face."

Which isn't necessarily true, but I think we all get the gist.

alanm
03-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Most of those chicks look OK to me. If I was judging against other NFL teams, I'll admit, probably not top tier. but you know you'd bang 'em Well...Yeah. It would be nice though if they could replace those ugly ass tops their wearing. Those things are hideous.

Sam Hall
03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
can we make a trade with tampa bay

Sam Hall
03-18-2009, 09:57 PM
i like the direction tampa bay is going with its cheerleaders

Iowanian
03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
I think its bad makeup, uniforms and lighting than anything.

By NFL cheerleader standards, they're not awesome by any means, but if you saw most of those girls at the mall, you'd look twice.

Sam Hall
03-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Her name is Brianna. I don't know if she's graduated.

DeezNutz
03-18-2009, 10:07 PM
I think its bad makeup, uniforms and lighting than anything.

By NFL cheerleader standards, they're not awesome by any means, but if you saw most of those girls at the mall, you'd look twice.

Not on ChiefsPlanet, brother.

This is the place where Jennifer Anniston--not sure how to spell this bitch's name--isn't hot.

Simply Red
03-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Her name is Brianna. I don't know if she's graduated.

yep, hottest ever! = UCLA

Sam Hall
03-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Redskins cheerleader

luv
03-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Where's the guy who says "I'm there to watch the game". I hate that guy.

I'm not a guy, but I'm there to watch the game.

Besides you pay $80 per seat to watch these chicks? Your money would be better spent helping out the poor girls dancing in strip clubs.

Tylerthigpen!1!
03-18-2009, 11:45 PM
i wonder if they are whores or not

2bikemike
03-18-2009, 11:54 PM
The face plays a HUGE part for me, the body doesn't have to be rock hard like those fucking brownbaggers, but I can't kiss a man... To me, my girlfriend is better looking than 80% of those girls even though she's not perfectly toned like they are.

This Post is Worthless without Pics.

KcFanNindy
03-18-2009, 11:59 PM
i would hit many of them.

the fact that i COULD hit many of them is what's concerning.

Now that some funny shit!!!ROFL

JOhn
03-19-2009, 12:13 AM

:clap:

I'd hit any of them. And for those of you who wouldn't, I'll hit them for you too. :hump::dom:

JOhn
03-19-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm not a guy, but I'm there to watch the game.

Besides you pay $80 per seat to watch these chicks? Your money would be better spent helping out the poor girls dancing in strip clubs.

this

cdcox
03-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Same ol' Chiefs.

Simply Red
03-19-2009, 12:19 AM

wait a minute here, we're comparing OUR (KC) Cheerleaders to that of the league, fair? apples/apples. Right?

Kerberos
03-19-2009, 06:26 AM
can we make a trade with tampa bay

i like the direction tampa bay is going with its cheerleaders

Redskins cheerleader

These chicks trump anything we have on the Chiefs squad. But I doubt any of them would want to live in Kansas or Misery.

Tampa has more chicks like the ones pictured in one square mile than all of KC metro combined. :banghead:

It isn't ****ing fair. :cuss:

BigMeatballDave
03-19-2009, 06:28 AM

I think anyone saying a chick is hideous should be required to post their g/f or wife...that would make it alot more entertaining.Eye of the beholder, dumbass. Looks are highly subjective. My girl is better looking than any of them, but I'm biased, I love her. Also, I'd love to post a pic, but she reads the Planet, and I enjoy having sex with her...

Katipan
03-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Eye of the beholder, dumbass. Looks are highly subjective. My girl is better looking than any of them, but I'm biased, I love her. Also, I'd love to post a pic, but she reads the Planet, and I enjoy having sex with her...

High five to the girlfriend!

HypnotizedMonkey
03-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Those bitches look like Herm's offense.

Kerberos
03-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Those bitches look like Herm's offense.

I kinda thought the first LIZ (brunette hair) looked good?

InChiefsHell
03-19-2009, 07:58 AM
I think they look better in the calendar, that's usually the case. It's the uniforms, the makeup and the general pictures. My brother is a big Saints fan, and he has the same complaint about their Cheerleaders. I went to their site and looked, and yeah, not much better over there.

...Chiefs cheerleaders are good looking women in person, and on the Calendar. The website photos just absolutely suck...and so do their uniforms.

HypnotizedMonkey
03-19-2009, 07:59 AM
I kinda thought the first LIZ (brunette hair) looked good?

Andrea is my #1.. the rest could've probably made Mike Vick some money in the past.

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 07:59 AM
I still think the photos are deceiving. I know the one girl that made me too sweaty to ask her out in college tried out, and only ended up being an ambassador, and I'm fairly certain the sun rose in her face and set on her firm, ample fanny.