PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Sprint Center was a blast...

Short Leash Hootie
03-21-2009, 07:32 PM
I had great seats...pre-game at P&L was really fun...Blake Griffin is UNSTOPPABLE. He was unbelievable...if Oklahoma can sink their 3's they will win it all...that guy cannot be guarded.

I hate his parents though.

Rain Man
03-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Why do you hate his parents? Did they flip you over their shoulders in a judo move?

Rain Man
03-21-2009, 07:35 PM
How utterly bizarre. I typed the word 'judo' and then an old Andy Griffith episode started and Barney Fife was reading a book called "The Art of Judo."

Short Leash Hootie
03-21-2009, 07:36 PM
No but they kept flashing them on the jumbotron (or whatever you want to call the big screen in the middle)...

Blake Griffin is outstanding, though. Players like him shouldn't be allowed to play college hoops...that man belongs in the NBA.

googlegoogle
03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Redhead and blackhead.

http://obsessedwithsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/blake-griffins-mother-and-father.jpeg

-King-
03-21-2009, 07:41 PM
No but they kept flashing them on the jumbotron (or whatever you want to call the big screen in the middle)...

Blake Griffin is outstanding, though. Players like him shouldn't be allowed to play college hoops...that man belongs in the NBA.

He is pretty unstoppable. MU's fast defense was able to swarm on him when he got the ball when they played a few weeks back. But not all defenses can do that. I saw him getting doubled today and he was still dominating.

Short Leash Hootie
03-21-2009, 07:44 PM
He was being double teamed every time...there was NOTHING Michigan could do...I thought when he drew his 3rd foul Michigan should have done everything in their power to drive at him and see if they could get him that 4th...that was there only chance.

The Memphis game was a blowout from the get go...talk about a BIG team. They also have 1 (one) white person on their entire roster...

58-4ever
03-21-2009, 07:48 PM
He was being double teamed every time...there was NOTHING Michigan could do...I thought when he drew his 3rd foul Michigan should have done everything in their power to drive at him and see if they could get him that 4th...that was there only chance.

The Memphis game was a blowout from the get go...talk about a BIG team. They also have 1 (one) white person on their entire roster...

If they could only shoot free throws. LMAO

stevieray
03-21-2009, 07:49 PM
How utterly bizarre. I typed the word 'judo' and then an old Andy Griffith episode started and Barney Fife was reading a book called "The Art of Judo."

That's a hilarious episode..forrest tucker is a local vendor who threatens Barney after a ticket...and tells him he'll KHA when he's out of uniform.. After days of wearing his uniform off duty, Barney claims to Andy he just doesn't want to hurt him...Barney has been taking Judo, but sucks, so the instructor poses as Barney at night and beats up Forrest, with Forrest convinced it was Barney the next day..

Al Czervik
03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
That's a hilarious episode..forrest tucker is a local vendor who threatens Barney after a ticket...and tells him he'll KHA when he's out of uniform.. After days of wearing his uniform off duty, Barney claims to Andy he just doesn't want to hurt him...Barney has been taking Judo, but sucks, so the instructor poses as Barney at night and beats up Forrest, with Forrest convinced it was Barney the next day..

LOL....

Instructor to Andy:

"You stop that fight....That man kill Barney"

Skip Towne
03-21-2009, 08:03 PM

Mr. Qasimoto: he kill Barney, Barney have brittle bones.

stevieray
03-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Don Knotts pwns.

RJ
03-21-2009, 08:40 PM

You, sir, are obviously a man of refined tastes.

After all these years, I never get tired of Andy Griffith.

wild1
03-21-2009, 08:44 PM
i hope they put that judo throw in one shining moment

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-21-2009, 08:55 PM
i hope they put that judo throw in one shining moment.

It would have been infinitely better if he gave him a Black Hole Slam.

Fairplay
03-21-2009, 09:05 PM
judo kick..........
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9d4YHnqVVE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9d4YHnqVVE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smed1065
03-21-2009, 09:24 PM
BS it was a prop.

ZZZZZzzzj

Just ask the pros here............

Halfcan
03-22-2009, 12:09 AM
enjoy p and l while you can -future slum