PDA

View Full Version : Life "Hypothetical" Question.....

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
So, "Hypothetically" say you were on FaceBook looking up your old girlfriends from high School, and you came across the one really special hot one.
And, while you were waiting for her to answer your Friend Request, you were thinking back about those good times many years ago.
And say (hypothetically) you spanked to a memory of those times (you were both 17).
Is that weird?

I mean, is it okay to spank to a memory of a girl from when she was (technically) a minor, now that you are no longer a minor?

NOTE: In the memory (and the spank) you are the same age.

Still, is that OK?

(poll to follow)

Just sayin'

(and yes, this thread is worthless without pics but it is HYPOTHETICAL!)

Count Zarth
03-23-2009, 09:48 PM
That's fucking awesome. Pics?

Having never had a girlfriend, I look up the girls I stared at in my classes. Most of them add me as friends. Haha. So naive.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Live feed outside of TE's house:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xnBKPY_t0YM/SLa-XhLW_6I/AAAAAAAABQA/u1uurwxP3Sw/s400/fbi-raid.jpg

QuikSsurfer
Which memory did you spank to?

keg in kc
Ask your wife.

88TG88
Dude, we know it's not hypothetical. It's fine that you spanked it to a memory of a minor. We won't judge you.

And, we're gonna need some pics

milkman
Spank away Chester.

bdeg
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
That's ****ing awesome. Pics?

Having never had a girlfriend, I look up the girls I stared at in my classes. Most of them add me as friends. Haha. So naive.

LMAO

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 09:53 PM
effing poll was corrupt, let me try again....

Count Zarth
03-23-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm not even kidding. Some of them are still hot, too. Unnnnnnnnfff.......Maggie.

Reerun_KC
03-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Ask your wife.
I am sure she will approve...

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
So, "Hypothetically" say you were on FaceBook looking up your old girlfriends from high School, and you came across the one really special hot one.
And, while you were waiting for her to answer your Friend Request, you were thinking back about those good times many years ago.
And say (hypothetically) you spanked to a memory of those times (you were both 17).
Is that weird?

I mean, is it okay to spank to a memory of a girl from when she was (technically) a minor, now that you are no longer a minor?

Still, is that OK?

(pole to follow)

Just sayin'

FYP

Discuss Thrower
Victimless crime. Fap away my good fellow!

bdeg
I'm not even kidding. Some of them are still hot, too. Unnnnnnnnfff.......Maggie.

Haha I know you're not, we've all been there at one time or another(facebook or not).

TinyEvel
How can I post the poll?

I had too many characters in a couple of my options and it shut it down!

Simply Red
03-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Sit on your hand until it's numb, then do it. Feels like someone else is doing it. :(

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Sit on your hand until it's numb, then do it. Feels like someone else is doing it. :(

Motherfucker

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
03-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Technically a minor?

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/chris%20hansen.jpg

Rain Man
03-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks to technology, I can now use Excel to simulate oilwrestling tournaments among my high school pompon squad. It's much more efficient than having to use my Dungeons and Dragons dice on paper.

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 10:22 PM
HYPOTHETICAL pic

(she maybe coulda been a Chiefs cheerleader)

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Should I worry if I smell aerosol through my screen?

88TG88
03-23-2009, 10:25 PM
How were the tits ?

edit: Did you go to school in SoCal ?

T-post Tom
03-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Technically a minor?

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/chris%20hansen.jpg

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jenson71
03-23-2009, 10:26 PM
She looks 7. 10 max. You're a fucking pervert. I'm calling the cops, and voting for the Danica Patrick ad.

Mr. Plow
03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
That's ****ing awesome.

This should tell you all you need to know.

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
How were the tits ?

edit: Did you go to school in SoCal ?

ROFL

How were the tits? (Is it possible that I know her?)

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 10:31 PM
ROFL

How were the tits? (Is it possible that I know her?)

I think he was still a sperm cell when this was going on.

CoMoChief
03-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Is that weird?

Still, is that OK?

(poll to follow)

Just sayin'

Dont really know if it's more weird than it is sad..........yikes. No offense man.

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Dont really know if it's more weird than it is sad..........yikes. No offense man.

You forget that this is all Hypothetical.

So, I guess, yeah it is hypothetically sad.

(ever seen an Andy Kaufman bit?)

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 11:26 PM
You guys forget from earlier posts that I only spank to my wife (when I spank, which is not often ...I mean ,,,... I'm no friggen "Simply Red sir spankalot" or anything) and besides this is all HYPOTHETICAL!!!!!

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 11:29 PM
That's classic 80's hottie. From the hair, to the background, to the fake tan (which is a different shade from today's fake bakers).

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I will now deflect by posting an adult pic of Winnie form "The Wonder Years"....

:clap:

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 11:33 PM
That's classic 80's hottie. From the hair, to the background, to the fake tan (which is a different shade from today's fake bakers).

She was iconic. Even drove a brand new white-on-white-on-white Rabbit Convertible.

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 11:36 PM
She was iconic. Even drove a brand new white-on-white-on-white Rabbit Convertible.

She was your version of the chick from "Can't Buy Me Love." Oh, what a joyful piece of ass that was...

TinyEvel
03-23-2009, 11:40 PM
She was your version of the chick from "Can't Buy Me Love." Oh, what a joyful piece of ass that was...

Actually (no joke) my cousin looked EXACTLY like that chick)

Weird.

Rain Man
03-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I will now deflect by posting an adult pic of Winnie form "The Wonder Years"....

:clap:

[Narrator Voice] Years later, when I thought back about those summer days with Winnie Cooper, I marveled at how simple life had been. We ate ice cream, we went to the movies, we rode our bikes with nothing but the wind in our hair and the sun at our backs. And we talked about our dreams, what we wanted to become when we controlled our lives rather than merely enjoying them. Winnie's gone now, living in Hollywood and posing in bikinis like she always wanted to do. And me? I look at pictures of her as a preteen and masturbate. In a way, you could say that we've both achieved our dreams.[/Narrator Voice]

ClevelandBronco
03-24-2009, 12:16 AM
[Narrator Voice] Years later, when I thought back about those summer days with Winnie Cooper, I marveled at how simple life had been. We ate ice cream, we went to the movies, we rode our bikes with nothing but the wind in our hair and the sun at our backs. And we talked about our dreams, what we wanted to become when we controlled our lives rather than merely enjoying them. Winnie's gone now, living in Hollywood and posing in bikinis like she always wanted to do. And me? I look at pictures of her as a preteen and masturbate. In a way, you could say that we've both achieved our dreams.[/Narrator Voice]

Oh, good Lord. I can hear it in my head in Daniel Sterns' voice.

PhillyChiefFan
03-24-2009, 06:00 AM
HOF quality right here.

Delano
03-24-2009, 06:18 AM
You guys forget from earlier posts that I only spank to my wife (when I spank, which is not often ...I mean ,,,... I'm no friggen "Simply Red sir spankalot" or anything) and besides this is all HYPOTHETICAL!!!!!

That is all kinds of awesome. ROFL

There was a bit about FAPPING to your significant other in I Love You, Man. EWW!

Katipan
03-24-2009, 06:21 AM
heh. I can't imagine this ever being a dilemma for a woman.

ziggysocki
03-24-2009, 06:36 AM
This thread is hilarious! According to a thread from yesterday, in KS anyway, legal consent age is 16 in most cases. So HYPOTHETICALLY, you could fap all you want with no legal recourse.

of course if she was hypothetically 15, you are just a sicko.