PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Seahwaks to meet with QB Sanchez

bowener
03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Interesting. This could drive up the trade value for the #3 spot. If people feel that both QB prospects could be gone by #4, then maybe we will see some moving at the top.

Kffl (http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl)

Ed Thompson, of Scout.com, reports the Seattle Seahawks are scheduled to meet with University of Southern California QB Mark Sanchez Tuesday, March 31

JASONSAUTO
03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
best thing IMO is detroit taking stafford AND the seagals looking hard at sanchez. the opportunities would be great for a trade down

88TG88
03-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Good move for them.

bdeg
03-24-2009, 05:45 PM
called this in my mock if they take him

Kyle DeLexus
03-24-2009, 05:53 PM
best thing IMO is detroit taking stafford AND the seagals looking hard at sanchez. the opportunities would be great for a trade down

If Detroit takes Stafford, then yes Seattle looking at Sanchez and Curry would be the best thing for us.

Dicky McElephant
03-24-2009, 05:59 PM
called this in my mock if they take him

Ok and?

bowener
03-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Im kind of jealous of the Seahawks, they seem to be in a pretty good spot in the draft.

However, the Chiefs might be in position to come away from the day with the best athlete, or a mountain of draft picks (if we can find a trade partner).

It wont happen, but would we be in a better position if the Lions drafted Curry, leaving the Rams to take one of the best LT's, then we would be sitting at #3 having the position to take the next best LT or either QB? It would seem that would give us some more possible trade partners.

JASONSAUTO
03-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Im kind of jealous of the Seahawks, they seem to be in a pretty good spot in the draft.

However, the Chiefs might be in position to come away from the day with the best athlete, or a mountain of draft picks (if we can find a trade partner).

It wont happen, but would we be in a better position if the Lions drafted Curry, leaving the Rams to take one of the best LT's, then we would be sitting at #3 having the position to take the next best LT or either QB? It would seem that would give us some more possible trade partners.

but people wouldnt be so quick to trade up to us if both qbs are available

OnTheWarpath58
03-24-2009, 06:09 PM
The Rams met with him this weekend as well.

Means nothing.

bowener
03-24-2009, 06:10 PM
but people wouldnt be so quick to trade up to us if both qbs are available

I meant in conjunction with the interest of Sanchez by Seattle.

DeezNutz
03-24-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm surprised to see teams meeting with players they might target in the 4th round.

JASONSAUTO
03-24-2009, 06:11 PM
I meant in conjunction with the interest of Sanchez by Seattle.

OK THAT makes sense

bdeg
03-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Ok and?
give me a ****ing prize!STFU

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-24-2009, 06:17 PM
With Hasselbeck getting up there in age, it's not surprising that they'd at least consider him.

bdeg
03-24-2009, 06:20 PM
With Hasselbeck getting up there in age, it's not surprising that they'd at least consider him.

It's really the perfect time. Let Hasselbeck tutor him for a year, his play has been declining quickly and I think Seattle knows the value of good QB play.

keg in kc
03-24-2009, 06:25 PM
but people wouldnt be so quick to trade up to us if both qbs are availableThat's also hard to say without knowing where they rate on an individual team's board. There may be teams that like one but not the other. Some may not like either. Some may like both. Who knows...

KCUnited
03-24-2009, 06:33 PM
A QB Sanchez is when you blowout 1 QBs knee and take out another QB with a mysterious, unspecified injury, leaving the 3rd stringer to play the rest of the game with shit running down his leg.