PDA

View Full Version : Religion Child prodigy preacher

Jenson71
03-24-2009, 11:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LPHC9WWy-jk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LPHC9WWy-jk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BucEyedPea
03-25-2009, 07:25 AM
That's brave of you putting up your baby vids. Were you speaking for the workers of the world there? Or trying to be a rock star?

Ultra Peanut
03-25-2009, 07:54 AM
Marjoe all off in this ho
Wa' me crank it, wa' me roll
Wa' me crank dat Marjoe Boy
And Preacher Man dat hoooo!

Dave Lane
03-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about religion when there are 2 year old preachers and 10 year old ministers. I mean how serious could something like this be :shrug:

Sully
03-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about that aprticular church or denomination when there are 2 year old preachers and 10 year old ministers. I mean how serious could something like this be :shrug:

FYP

Dave Lane
03-25-2009, 10:04 AM
In general what does it tell you? Seriously.

BucEyedPea
03-25-2009, 10:04 AM

Jenson secretly desires to be a televangelist?

Sully
03-25-2009, 10:05 AM

I haven't watched the vid.
But I assume it's much like Star Search and the like, where some precocious kid shows some talent (at the surface level) of doing something, and it put in the limelight for it.
It doesn't tell me much.

Preaching is about 10% (or less) of being a great (or even good) minister.

Jenson71
03-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Pretty much tells you all you need to know about religion when there are 2 year old preachers and 10 year old ministers. I mean how serious could something like this be :shrug:

Dave, um...the kid isn't really preaching. The kid is just imitating something they see every week, you know, like how little kids do. The rest of the congregation is just enjoying the cute show. They're all laughing. It's not like they're frantically taking notes and praying to Jehovah for translation and understanding.

Jenson71
03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
That's brave of you putting up your baby vids. Were you speaking for the workers of the world there? Or trying to be a rock star?

Speaking on the evils of materialism.