PDA

View Full Version : General Politics UK's Brown gets called out

SBK
03-25-2009, 06:46 AM
This speech in exact form could be given to Obama, hopefully one day someone in Congress will. This is 3:28 of pure awesome.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/94lW6Y4tBXs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/94lW6Y4tBXs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BucEyedPea
03-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Says this video no longer available.

SBK
03-25-2009, 06:53 AM
Still works for me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBXs

KILLER_CLOWN
03-25-2009, 07:00 AM
Spend spend spend, who needs to save when you can Spend spend spend? This speech could be given to all leaders who promote globalism and support the free world being controlled by the IMF.

SBK
03-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Spend spend spend, who needs to save when you can Spend spend spend? This speech could be given to all leaders who promote globalism and support the free world being controlled by the IMF.

So it works for you?

***SPRAYER
03-25-2009, 07:14 AM
So it works for you?

Works for me, too.

SBK
03-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Glad it's working. It's worth hearing a politician point out the obvious, like you can't borrow your way out of debt.

aturnis
03-25-2009, 07:54 AM
Funny, Obama hasn't been around for years. Therefore, he couldn't have put us in this current situation by borrowing instead of paying off debt. I know a guy who could have though.

SBK
03-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Funny, Obama hasn't been around for years. Therefore, he couldn't have put us in this current situation by borrowing instead of paying off debt. I know a guy who could have though.

Dude, the problem isn't only on Obama. The previous admins, as well as Congress (who does control the budget after all) are all to blame. Obama is taking the heat now because his "solutions" are going to serve to make the problems worse. After all, a good crisis is a terrible thing to waste.

Side note, did you know only one President in American history left the federal government with $0 debt? Andrew Jackson.

jjjayb
03-25-2009, 10:08 AM

Here's a picture of our defecit. Nothing like making the situation worse.

http://blog.heritage.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wapoobamabudget1.jpg

SBK
03-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Holy crap, the guy in this video is on Glenn Beck right now.

Direckshun
03-25-2009, 03:17 PM

Surprise surprise.

Jenson71
03-25-2009, 03:17 PM

Is Beck crying on his shoulder?

Fish
03-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Dude, the problem isn't only on Obama. The previous admins, as well as Congress (who does control the budget after all) are all to blame. Obama is taking the heat now

This part is all very true....

SBK
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Surprise surprise.

Have you watched his show since he moved over to Fox?

SBK
03-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Is Beck crying on his shoulder?

No, actually the interview was hilarious.

Jenson71
03-25-2009, 03:36 PM
No, actually the interview was hilarious.

I would consider that hilarious.

Duck Dog
03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
That speech deserves 3 threads in it's honor.

ChiefaRoo
03-25-2009, 03:48 PM
This fellow is so well spoken. It's a nearly perfect short speech. Fantastic.

Calcountry
03-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Funny, Obama hasn't been around for years. Therefore, he couldn't have put us in this current situation by borrowing instead of paying off debt. I know a guy who could have though.Hey drone, Obama's budget spends more money than the entire previous 8 years of Bush.

Wake up before you lose your country.

That's the change that HE wants.

Calcountry
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM
This fellow is so well spoken. It's a nearly perfect short speech. Fantastic.Too bad, someone doesn't have the balls to call out these freaks in the United States that are drinking Obama's kool aide.

He will be the guy running away with the suitcase full of cash after the last obot stops twitching.

Fish
03-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey drone, Obama's budget spends more money than the entire previous 8 years of Bush.

Wake up before you lose your country.

That's the change that HE wants.

I've seen this thrown around a lot. And while it's true, you have to also consider that Bush spent more his last year and a half than he did all the rest of his term combined. We were on a very sharp spending increase when Bush left. And as a calculus professor would tell you, it's the rate of change you have to look at at a given point to understand what's really going on. If Bush had been in office 1 more year, that stat would be useless. Either candidate was going to have to spend a large amount lot of money to fix this.

jAZ
03-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Campaign speech.

ChiefaRoo
03-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Too bad, someone doesn't have the balls to call out these freaks in the United States that are drinking Obama's kool aide.

He will be the guy running away with the suitcase full of cash after the last obot stops twitching.

I agree. It's really a shame that we have no current leader in the US who can step up and articulate the true meaning of conservatism. The US is on a fiscal road to ruin and no one in the R or D party who wields power is there to put on the brakes.

ChiefaRoo
03-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Campaign speech.

You might have noticed that this guy didn't need to use a teleprompter.

SBK
03-25-2009, 10:51 PM
This guy has a blog if you're interested. I read the first article, it's quite good. Who knew there were libertarians in positions of power within the EU?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/Daniel_Hannan