PDA

View Full Version : Football Thursday smilie break

Wile_E_Coyote
03-26-2009, 11:39 AM
ROFL :deevee: or :sulk:

Norv Turner, aka :o) is the #1 head coach of the AFC West

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
A little tough to do since two of them have never been head coaches... and another has a half season's experience. However they only have to be better than the faiders and Norv so.......

Sofa King
03-26-2009, 12:04 PM
a tough poll.... the harder question would be who sucks the most...

anyone coaching the raiders is bound to suck...

Norv sucks, thats been made apparant for a long time...

McDaniels is burning bridges already...

and Haley is unproven to say the least...

that being said...

Buehler445
03-26-2009, 12:31 PM
McDaniels is obviously at the bottom as of now. Cable second because he has greasy al to deal with. Toss up between has been (Norv) and never was (Haley). I chose Never was.

Brock
03-26-2009, 12:44 PM
While I don't think Norv is great, he's taken Schottenheimer's team that didn't win any playoff games and won some. The other guys in this division are a complete mystery.

Mr. Kotter
03-26-2009, 12:49 PM
While I don't think Norv is great, he's taken Schottenheimer's team that didn't win any playoff games and won some. The other guys in this division are a complete mystery.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. I'll take a promising unknown over a proven underachiever any day of the week.

Brock
03-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. I'll take a promising unknown over a proven underachiever any day of the week.

Me too. Just pointing out that Turner has accomplished more with that team than Schottenheimer did.

Mr. Kotter
03-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Me too. Just pointing out that Turner has accomplished more with that team than Schottenheimer did.

Fair enough.

talastan
03-26-2009, 01:22 PM
McDaniels is obviously at the bottom as of now. Cable second because he has greasy al to deal with. Toss up between has been (Norv) and never was (Haley). I chose Never was.

This!

Von Dumbass
03-26-2009, 01:27 PM
1. Norvel- in what other division could Norv be considered the best coach. ROFL
2. Cable- Has more head coaching experience than McFail and Haley
3. Haley- Who knows what he can do.
4. McDouche - Has waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to much power for a guy his age. :cuss:

Wile_E_Coyote
03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
No solid winners or losers, just a lot of middle ground

Rain Man
03-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I'd take any of them over Norv Turner. I'd rather pursue something other than mediocrity.