KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Get 'em boys. :mizzou: :grr:

(I'm nervous.)

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 04:52 PM

(I'm nervous.)

I'm not. Victory. Complete and Utter Victory.

Let's do this thing.

luv
03-26-2009, 04:56 PM
I fully expect us to lose, but I'll be rooting for a win. Just how sweet would a Sweet Sixteen victory be?

Fritz88
03-26-2009, 04:57 PM

(I'm nervous.)

I did not see the thread about this game that I was going to start one but I thought MU fans would cut my nipples off.

Good luck MU.

Fritz88
03-26-2009, 04:58 PM
I fully expect us to lose, but I'll be rooting for a win. Just how sweet would a Sweet Sixteen victory be?

I am actually fairly confident that Mizzou is going to win. Coach Andreson knows how to beat Memphis.

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 04:59 PM
This game has been making me nervous all day because I can see Memphis blowing us out or I can see a really close game.

There is no way I see us winning by double digits though.

Brock
03-26-2009, 05:00 PM
I want KU-MU. Go get it done!!!

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I am actually fairly confident that Mizzou is going to win. Coach Andreson knows how to beat Memphis.

Too bad he does not play the game.

Memphis has a ton of talent. They are long and athletic... scary combos because that can beat a press.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Since my Huskies dropped a deuce in Portland last weekend, I'm full on Tigers fan here on out.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh, I'm rooting for Switzerland WA too. Go Zags!!!!

beer bacon
03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
No need to be nervous. We haven't played a game as the underdog for a while. Enjoy it!

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
I want KU-MU. Go get it done!!!

And you will get it. :fire:

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Go Purdue??

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 05:08 PM
http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/croppedphotos/2009/02/09/020909_001W_jr_mu_m_hoops_v_kansas_t620.jpg

http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/02/10/020909-442a-pe-MU-M-hoops-K_t620.jpg

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/898/F512917.jpg

http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/03/05/030409-218a-pe-MU-M-hoops-v_____t620.jpg

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.columbiamissourian.com/media/multimedia/2009/03/24/media/032409_MUHoopsSendOff6_t_w600_h600.jpg

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/898/F512912.jpg

http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/02/10/020909-w19-jr-mu-m-hoops-v-_t620.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Go Purdue??

I hate you.

luv
03-26-2009, 05:13 PM
http://media.columbiatribune.com/img/photos/2009/03/05/030409-218a-pe-MU-M-hoops-v_____t620.jpg

I swear. There's just something about seeing a man cry. :deevee:

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:14 PM
I hate you.

I thought you were for the Zags now? How many teams do you have?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:16 PM
I thought you were for the Zags now? How many teams do you have?

Just 1. The UW Huskies. But, from there 2 is Mizzou then the Zags just because they're somewhat local for me.

I thought you were messing with me because Purdue beat the Huskies.

KChiefs1
03-26-2009, 05:17 PM
No matter what happens tonight, can we understand it's not going to tarnish this season one bit? I'm not saying a loss won't hurt. Whether it happens tonight, Saturday, or next Saturday or Monday, it will. But hopefully we can have the perspective, whether the Tigers lose by 2 or by 102, that this season was an unqualified success. I'll understand frustration, but let's not go off the deep end about how Anderson didn't have the team ready to play, how they're soft, how they suck, etc, etc, because obviously, after a season that will, at worst, be 30-7, none of that is true.

Offensive key: Make some shots. Memphis beats teams because they don't let them score. If Lawrence, English, Denmon, or even Carroll and Lyons, can loosen up the defense with a few 17-20 footers, things are going to get a lot easier in a hurry.

Defensive key: Keep them off the glass. Memphis is not a good shooting team. Don't give them a million dunks, layups and tipins and your chances to win go up significantly. How would I go about it? I'd zone them. I understand that might open you up to some offensive boards, but the fact is, if they're going to beat you, I'd rather have them do it from 15-20 feet than from five and in. If something happens like Roburt Sallee hitting ten threes again, well, so be it. You can't take away everything.

What do I think is going to happen? Logic says Memphis wins. They're more talented across the board and I think they're comfortable playing the way Missouri plays. But logic says this Missouri team doesn't win 30 games, doesn't challenge for the Big 12 title, doesn't win the Big 12 tournament and isn't in the Sweet 16. So, my head says Memphis probably wins this game, but a Missouri win won't surprise me at all. I'd root like hell for Purdue in game one. I think Missouri can beat Memphis. I think Missouri can beat UConn. I'm not too sure at all that Missouri can beat Memphis AND UConn in a three-day span. I'm not too sure at all that anyone in the country can do that.

Go Boilers!

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah... sorry.

I was just cheering for Pudue because in case MU gets by Memphis then I would rather play Purdue than UConn.

Let's face it.... any decent team can beat Purdue. :D

Demonpenz
03-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Ray fully expects to get dicked by refs tonight since pitino calapari, lingini, ravoli all the rest of the wiseguys run college basketball

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah... sorry.

I was just cheering for Pudue because in case MU gets by Memphis then I would rather play Purdue than UConn.

Let's face it.... any decent team can beat Purdue. :D

See my above post.

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
No matter what happens tonight, can we understand it's not going to tarnish this season one bit? I'm not saying a loss won't hurt. Whether it happens tonight, Saturday, or next Saturday or Monday, it will. But hopefully we can have the perspective, whether the Tigers lose by 2 or by 102, that this season was an unqualified success. I'll understand frustration, but let's not go off the deep end about how Anderson didn't have the team ready to play, how they're soft, how they suck, etc, etc, because obviously, after a season that will, at worst, be 30-7, none of that is true.

Offensive key: Make some shots. Memphis beats teams because they don't let them score. If Lawrence, English, Denmon, or even Carroll and Lyons, can loosen up the defense with a few 17-20 footers, things are going to get a lot easier in a hurry.

Defensive key: Keep them off the glass. Memphis is not a good shooting team. Don't give them a million dunks, layups and tipins and your chances to win go up significantly. How would I go about it? I'd zone them. I understand that might open you up to some offensive boards, but the fact is, if they're going to beat you, I'd rather have them do it from 15-20 feet than from five and in. If something happens like Roburt Sallee hitting ten threes again, well, so be it. You can't take away everything.

What do I think is going to happen? Logic says Memphis wins. They're more talented across the board and I think they're comfortable playing the way Missouri plays. But logic says this Missouri team doesn't win 30 games, doesn't challenge for the Big 12 title, doesn't win the Big 12 tournament and isn't in the Sweet 16. So, my head says Memphis probably wins this game, but a Missouri win won't surprise me at all. I'd root like hell for Purdue in game one. I think Missouri can beat Memphis. I think Missouri can beat UConn. I'm not too sure at all that Missouri can beat Memphis AND UConn in a three-day span. I'm not too sure at all that anyone in the country can do that.

Go Boilers!

:clap: Right on about the success of the team. However, I think a lot of the frustration will come out because we were/are "so close" and since it has not happened in a while it will be even more bitter.

As for the zone, I kind of a agree.. at the same time. I want to say don't get away from what got you here. A big coaching dilema

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 05:23 PM
See my above post.

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
03-26-2009, 05:24 PM
I'd say GO MU TIGERS but it really wouldn't quantify anything.

GO MIZZOU!!!!

htismaqe
03-26-2009, 05:25 PM

Go Boilers!

I'm not a Mizzou fan but there's no way that a loss tonight, to last year's National Runner-up, should ruin what's been a GREAT season.

That being said, I hope they win.

And I hope KU wins too.

petegz28
03-26-2009, 05:48 PM
I don't care what happens tonight, this has been a fucking awesome season. NO ONE gave MU a chance to even make it to the NCAA let alone the Sweet 16. If it takes one of the best teams in the country to beat us and end our season then I am content with that. I think we can beat these fuckers if we play our A game. But if we don't, we don't and I will think nothing less of what has been a great fucking ride this year.

Frazod
03-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. At the very least, I hope they at least give Memphis a good game.

Buehler445
03-26-2009, 06:06 PM
I posted this in the team of destiny thread. Any of you Mizzouers or C-USA folks know if anyone plays a defense like Missouri?

Is there anybody they played in C-USA that plays a similar style? I would be interested to see how Memphis responded.

Last year in the title game, KU clamped down on defense and really took them out of their game (from what I could tell by watching them in the rest of the tourney). They were talented enough to house us a few times and put points on the board, but it didn't seem like they handled the defense all that well.

From what I could tell last year is they tried to get people out of position and make quick passes for easy shots. They completely fucking EMBARRASSED Texas with that. If they try that same approach, I could see that as an opportunity for MU to get some good steals. MU does play pretty heady with reading passes.

Their response to KUs defense was to isolate and play 1-on-1 ball, but MUs pressure is totally diferent. I would be interested to see how they have handled similar defenses.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Like I said in the thread I posted a few days ago I hope Mizzou slaps Calipari's kittys to the pavement. Then you all can be the "assholes" when KU loses to Michigan St. and you've made it farther.

:D

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I posted this in the team of destiny thread. Any of you Mizzouers or C-USA folks know if anyone plays a defense like Missouri?
I honestly have no idea. But their last conference loss came at the hands of Mike Anderson's UAB team, for whatever that's worth.

Frazod
03-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Like I said in the thread I posted a few days ago I hope Mizzou slaps Calipari's kittys to the pavement. Then you all can be the "assholes" when KU loses to Michigan St. and you've made it farther.

I can find no fault with this plan. :)

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 06:10 PM
I can find no fault with this plan. :)

:)

I didn't figure you would.

PHOG
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Good luck, MU....:harumph:

Simply Red
03-26-2009, 06:16 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ueip3p.jpg

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
You guys have been clawing, scratching, and playing hard all year, make us proud, win or lose guys.

Fairplay
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Say what the score is from time to time.

I'm at work.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Say what the score is from time to time.

I'm at work.

0-0

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 06:35 PM
0-0

What about now?

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
What about now?They're ice cold. Both teams have gone 16 minutes without scoring.

Great defense, though.

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 06:38 PM
They're ice cold. Both teams have gone 16 minutes without scoring.

Great defense, though.

So what is the score? 0-0? :D

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 06:40 PM
So what is the score? 0-0? :DYep, still. This is brutal.

PHOG
03-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Yep, still. This is brutal.

Man, talk about 40 minutes of hell!

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 06:43 PM

Go Boilers!

Originally Posted by KcMizzou http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5613190#post5613190)

(I'm nervous.)

Let's do this thing.
Read 10 times, and pray to your Deity for forgiveness.

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. At the very least, I hope they at least give Memphis a good game.

Originally Posted by KcMizzou http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5613190#post5613190)

(I'm nervous.)

Let's do this thing.

Read 20 times on your knees, and pray to your Deity for forgiveness!

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
03-26-2009, 06:48 PM
still 0-0

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM

Buehler445
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
It's like they haven't come out of the locker room....

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 06:54 PM
What about now?

Still 0-0. Anyones game. I think MU has a shot here. Memphis is doing nothing so far.

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 06:57 PM
THe anticipation is too much. They should call the UCONN game now so we can start sooner.

KC Jones
03-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Still 0-0. Anyones game. I think MU has a shot here. Memphis is doing nothing so far.

fer chrrissakes, why doesn't someone make a play!

BTW, Good luck MUrons.

Dartgod
03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
I gots bubble-guts.

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
fer chrrissakes, why doesn't someone make a play!

BTW, Good luck MUrons.Thanks, Beaker. :thumb:

philfree
03-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Damn! The dish for my local channels goes to hell with even the slightest amount of rain. Well of course it's raining and I can't get any reception on the locals. Sigh!

PhilFree:arrow:

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 07:03 PM
I gots bubble-guts.

try gas-x or beano

epitome1170
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
try gas-x or beano

I just do what all the cool people do... stick my finger down my throat

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPoD_Wbg29I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oPoD_Wbg29I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
I think we can all agree that this is at least going to be a better approximation of the game of basketball than the two Retardo-Punch-a-thons preceding it.

Also fuck you, got mine.

KCinNY
03-26-2009, 07:20 PM
As a lifelong Mizzou guy...I'm mentally prepared for a 20 point loss.

That being said, if you'd told me Mizzou would be in the Sweet 16 back in November, I would have been totally thrilled.

Reerun_KC
03-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Good luck MU, But I have Memphis going forward....

luv
03-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Deep breath, everyone.

Pants
03-26-2009, 07:40 PM
woo woo, here we go.

Can't believe Xavier just flushed that game down the toilet.

I'm getting the butterflies and I'm not even a fan.

luv
03-26-2009, 07:41 PM
woo woo, here we go.

Quite alright. I have Pitt going all the way.

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:42 PM
woo woo, here we go.

I want MU vs. KU in the Final 4. Don't give a shit really who even wins that game...I just want to see it so half of the Final 4 is the Big 12 and not the Big East.

Bearcat
03-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Good luck, Mizzou. A 30 point loss will not diminish your accomplishments, but it would make me smile.

j/k j/k.... Seriously, I just hope it's a good game. If Mizzou wins, good for the B12 and for keeping the Kansas/Mizzou FF dream alive... if Memphis wins, we don't have to worry about the board implosion that would take place if Kansas loses tomorrow night. :)

luv
03-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Good luck, Mizzou. A 30 point loss will not diminish your accomplishments, but it would make me smile.

j/k j/k.... Seriously, I just hope it's a good game. If Mizzou wins, good for the B12 and for keeping the Kansas/Mizzou FF dream alive... if Memphis wins, we don't have to worry about the board implosion that would take place if Kansas loses tomorrow night. :)

How was hockey?

JASONSAUTO
03-26-2009, 07:45 PM
I want MU vs. KU in the Final 4. Don't give a shit really who even wins that game...I just want to see it so half of the Final 4 is the Big 12 and not the Big East.

throw in OU and the big 12 could roll with 3 final 4 teams

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:45 PM
If MU shoots good tonight we should win. If we start off with our typical bullshit first half, we are done.

KC_Connection
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Mississippi lmao

petegz28
throw in OU and the big 12 could roll with 3 final 4 teams

OU pisses me off. Both MU and KU beat them and they fell flat in the Big 12 tourny and they still got a higher seed.

Darth CarlSatan
Alright, got the booze a flowin' and the tv cranked; let's do it!

luv
Mississippi lmao

And the game is in Glenville.

Bearcat
How was hockey?

You know, I NEVER leave games early, but did tonight because I had some work to do... the game was decent, and the Thrashers scored a goal to bring it within 2 at 4-2 in the final minute of the 2nd period. I thought, hmmm, that could be a big momentum swinger for the 3rd, but I have sh*t to do....... so, I leave, get some work done, and now they're in OT. :banghead:

Oh well, it was cool... first row of the upper deck, great seats.

KC_Connection
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Too bad all the Big East teams are better than all the Big 12 teams, then.

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM

Glendale. ;)

luv
03-26-2009, 07:48 PM
You know, I NEVER leave games early, but did tonight because I had some work to do... the game was decent, and the Thrashers scored a goal to bring it within 2 at 4-2 in the final minute of the 2nd period. I thought, hmmm, that could be a big momentum swinger for the 3rd, but I have sh*t to do....... so, I leave, get some work done, and now they're in OT. :banghead:

Oh well, it was cool... first row of the upper deck, great seats.

I can see why you were looking forward to Atlanta.

KC_Connection
03-26-2009, 07:48 PM

This is like the only important thing Greg Gumbel does on TV all year, and he screwed it up.

luv
03-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Glendale. ;)

You must have missed when he said Glenville, then called Missouri Mississippi.

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
First 2!

Thig Lyfe
Mizzou's gonna suck weiner.

petegz28
WTf..the clock is already fucking up?

Dr. Facebook Fever
Lets go Mizzou..... gawd I feel dirty....

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Man, Memphis looks tall...

Bearcat
I can see why you were looking forward to Atlanta.

There weren't all that many people there.. probably more NY Ranger fans than Thrasher fans, actually.... I hate seeing stuff like that. Do Atlantans not know how great they have it?!?! The ACC Tourney or SEC Tourney every year, all 4 sports, college basketball, all the other stuff within walking distance, and that's just downtown. I'd be so poor if I lived hear, yet so happy. :D

Darth CarlSatan
Yes!

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
BOOM!!!

luv
5-0 Mizzou

KcMizzou
Ok, that'll work...

SPchief
Calapari is pissed at the refs already? :spock:

KC_Connection

why are you doing this, man...

you couldn't possibly have picked MU over Memphis?

petegz28
Fuck a TO already? And Calipari is already crying about the officiating? For what?

Reerun_KC
Ball Game...

MU has this in the bag....

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 07:53 PM
5-0 mizzou epitome

KcMizzou
Ball Game...

MU has this in the bag....Die in a fire.

Reerun_KC
**** a TO already? And Calipari is already crying about the officiating? For what?

He wanted to beat you to it and didnt want you to feel left out....

ROFL

Darth CarlSatan

You feel goooooood, and you know it and love it!

KChiefs1
5-0 Mizzou early.

DJJasonp
as a hawk fan, I'm torn....but I'll root for the big 12.

So go tigers......and I'll root even harder because Calipari is a whiny bitch.

KC_Connection
There weren't all that many people there.. probably more NY Ranger fans than Thrasher fans, actually.... I hate seeing stuff like that. Do Atlantans not know how great they have it?!?! The ACC Tourney or SEC Tourney every year, all 4 sports, college basketball, all the other stuff within walking distance, and that's just downtown. I'd be so poor if I lived hear, yet so happy. :D
Why are you in so many different cities all the time, what do you do?

Reerun_KC
Die in a fire.

o:-)

Dr. Facebook Fever
**** a TO already? And Calipari is already crying about the officiating? For what?

have i ever mentioned i hate calipari. whiney bitch.

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Calapari is pissed at the refs already? :spock:

One has to ask why? There have been no calls other than the over the back and that was glaring. I think he is just mad cause he wants the Marquette treatment.

Darth CarlSatan
Where's Sure Oz? We can't do this proper without the Joker Mojo!

Priest31kc
great start!!!!!!!

DJJasonp
One has to ask why? There have been no calls other than the over the back and that was glaring. I think he is just mad cause he wants the Marquette treatment.

or the Pitt treatment....xavier got a hard shaft tonight

luv
Ball Game...

MU has this in the bag....

Don't make me hurt you.

KChiefs1
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I want to see a game when Lawrence & English are both on fire from behind the 3pt line!

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
And Memphis gets the weak call after some Calipari whining...

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-26-2009, 07:56 PM
why are you doing this, man...

you couldn't possibly have picked MU over Memphis?

No I didn't. I just hate Calipari that much.

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 07:56 PM
TILLER!

luv
03-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Don't rush it, boys.

Dr. Facebook Fever
You feel goooooood, and you know it and love it!

I love me some Jayhawks. You get pity rooting tonight.

Reerun_KC
I thought Tiller was in a body cast?

SPchief
Sloppy

luv
03-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Stop rushing it!

Darth CarlSatan
NOT THE 3'S!!!!

petegz28
FT's.....FT's.....

Dartgod
Fucking free throws.

Frazod
Well, I'm off to the bar. Good luck, guys.

Molitoth
Wow this crowd is a bunch of memphis fans.

petegz28
03-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Fuck Lyons!

Dartgod
Fuck, Leo!

Darth CarlSatan
Good D.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Stop rushing it!

This is gonna be a fast-paced game all the way

luv
03-26-2009, 08:00 PM
9-6 Mizzou

Molitoth
Wow the refs are hating on Taylor.

petegz28
Twice the announcers have already pointed out Calipari crying to the Refs? Is that how this guy is?

luv
Fuck Lyons!

Fuck, Leo!

WTF?

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Well, I'm off to the bar. Good luck, guys.

WHAT?!?!?! :cuss:

Dr. Facebook Fever
Twice the announcers have already pointed out Calipari crying to the Refs? Is that how this guy is?

Yes.... hence why I hate him.

Sam Hall
I find myself lightly rooting for MU and KU.

I'm not trying to curse you guys:D

Dartgod
03-26-2009, 08:02 PM
WTF?
Missed both free throws earlier.

KcMizzou
03-26-2009, 08:02 PM
WTF?2 missed FT's.

luv
03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Missed both free throws earlier.

Okay. Was thinking I must have been reading them wrong.

kcpasco
Lets come back for another couple minutes then have another 5 minute commericial break.

Sure-Oz
FT's better not kill us

Bearcat
03-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Why are you in so many different cities all the time, what do you do?

I do software installs/testing/configuring/programming/miracle performances at customer sites (financial institutions). Lots of hours, but I like the length of travel (3-6 months at a time), and it's pretty much recession proof since I'm billable to a customer.

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 08:04 PM
SA-LOPPP

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh com eon that was all ball

Ultra Peanut
03-26-2009, 08:05 PM
... and the STEAL is his message!

Reerun_KC
03-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Memphis taking it to the rack...

Dartgod
Uhhhh, traveling?

Reerun_KC
Evans is just working

luv
03-26-2009, 08:07 PM
If FT's don't kill us, then rebounding will.

Darth CarlSatan
Got Foul?

Ultra Peanut
Shine on, Reke, you crazy diamond.

kcpasco
Missouri's interior defense has been missing since the start of the 2nd half of the Marquette game.

banyon
Evans is sick today!

DJJasonp
well....so-cal CBS just switched to Duke.......

Good luck (MU) tigers...

luv
03-26-2009, 08:08 PM
DEFENSE!!!! REBOUND!

Steal works, too.

Bearcat
Off to Villanova/Duke... and off to the Slingbox....

Molitoth
Cmon guys fill up the damn lane..

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Uhhhh, traveling?

Forget it, they are going to get away with that all night.

Mr. Krab
Mizzou hanging on.

Mr. Plow
Memphis taking it to the rack...

That's the Memphis offense though - they run a dribble/drive type offense.

luv
We do so much better when we get our touches.

Reerun_KC
Dozier just grilled someone...

Reerun_KC
03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Forget it, they are going to get away with that all night.

ROFL

That didnt take long.... ROFL

Marcellus
I bet my house the Tigers win.

Ultra Peanut
This game rules.

petegz28
Well they made sure to call the travel on MU. It was...but I guess if you wear white you get away with it tonight

Molitoth
ROFL

Piss off.

Sure-Oz
Mizzou needs to man up inside, they are getting in there quick as hell too

luv
03-26-2009, 08:11 PM
ROFL

Please don't start.

Molitoth
Someone needs to stick on Dozier like stink on shit.

kcpasco
Memphis is going to employ the layup layup dunk layup type offense tonight

petegz28
ROFL

Um hay dickhead, I was not the first one to point it out. So a polite GFY, to you.

Reerun_KC
03-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Please don't start.

Just laughing at pete for complaining about Calipari, then doing the same thing he is complaining about...

It is comical...

Mr. Arrowhead
at this pace both teams are gonna be in the 90s

Reerun_KC
Um hay dickhead, I was not the first one to point it out. So a polite GFY, to you.

ROFL...

petegz28
Someone needs to stick on Dozier like stink on shit.

Not sure it matters...they already let him get away with throwing a shoulder into someone. MU is just going to have to clog the paint and let them shoot from the outside.

Molitoth
03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Go Nova!

Reerun_KC
Wow that was all ball.

luv
Just laughing at pete for complaining about Calipari, then doing the same thing he is complaining about...

It is comical...

Don't stir shit.

petegz28
FT's...

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Wow that was all ball.

Replay said you are wrong

wild1
the stupid local affiliate changed to the Puke game

Sure-Oz
Wow 1/4 on fts cmon

Sure-Oz
Way too easy

Molitoth
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Dozier must have 10 rebounds already, WTF

Molitoth
Wow that was all ball.

Blind.

Sure-Oz
fuck

Ultra Peanut
The three also remains a part of His well-rounded message.

Reerun_KC
Don't stir shit.

ROFL

What you just said, said it all...

I will leave it at that and enjoy the game and thread. Good luck...

luv
03-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow 1/4 on fts cmon

Highly out rebounded, too.

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Lyons being a pussy shooting a fadeaway jumper

kcpasco
03-26-2009, 08:17 PM
You just gotta hope Memphis is cold from outside or its goodnight

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Cant leave Sallie open

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
The answer!

luv
03-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Announcers can't get any words out tonight.

Molitoth
I shake whenever Lawrence gets the ball.

Molitoth

They aren't used to covering non-Big East teams...

Bearcat
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Good stuff so far... didn't expect both teams to be shooting over 50% at this point.

Dartgod
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
DeMarre Keller :rolleyes:

KC_Connection
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
This is a pretty good game except for the part about MU now being up by 5 suddenly.

Reerun_KC
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
MU pulling away.

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Tiller=badass

Sure-Oz
A foul, really?? looked like ball there

Reerun_KC

Blind....

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM

It was weak, regardless

Dartgod
Wow! Tiller!

SPchief
Memphis is ICE COLD right now

Sure-Oz
Mother fuckin Tiller!

Sam Hall
wow

KC_Connection
Shit son...it's 8 points now...I do hope Memphis wasn't overrated.

banyon
03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
That was a shove out of bounds.

Reerun_KC
Missouri putting the foot on the gas... Memphis is deep trouble!

Reerun_KC
Wow this is like a track meet

SPchief
Got away with that one

Sure-Oz
Damn drives

Darth CarlSatan
03-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Fuckin' GREAT; I just got kicked to DUKE. Apparently, the local affiliate thinks we here in Az. just can't GET ENOUGH of east coast basketball!:cuss:

Oh well, I've got a handy little scoreboard up in the right hand corner of my screen! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Damn this is crazy

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Paul was robbed...that shot was 1/2 way down...

KcMizzou
Jesus!! What a game so far...

KC_Connection
****in' GREAT; I just got kicked to DUKE. Apparently, the local affiliate thinks we here in Az. just can't GET ENOUGH of east coast basketball!:cuss:

Oh well, I've got a handy little scoreboard up in the right hand corner of my screen! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The internet has the games, simmer down.

Bearcat

Eh, still early, but they might give up 50 in the first half to a team that doesn't shoot all that well. :eek: I hear they play like 17 guys though, so I'm sure they'll wear them out eventually...

JASONSAUTO
Fuckin' GREAT; I just got kicked to DUKE. Apparently, the local affiliate thinks we here in Az. just can't GET ENOUGH of east coast basketball!:cuss:

you cant get it online?

Reerun_KC
****in' GREAT; I just got kicked to DUKE. Apparently, the local affiliate thinks we here in Az. just can't GET ENOUGH of east coast basketball!:cuss:

mmod.ncaa.com

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Oh, so if MU wins it is because Memphis was overrated?

Priest31kc
03-26-2009, 08:29 PM
What a GAME!!!! Mizzou is playing great, gotta keep it up

Dr. Facebook Fever

They don't like you. It's personal.

Bearcat

I'd be pretty freakin' stoked at this point... yeah, long way to go blah blah blah, but the last thing I would have expected was Mizzou shooting 55% 16 minutes into the game.

Duke/Villanova is on pace for 26-22 at halftime.....

Reerun_KC
Ah a Rock Chalk Jayhawk commercial during the MU game...

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:30 PM

I am not sure how many guys Memphis plays...but we need to just keep it up and keep them shooting from the outside.

Sure-Oz
Lyons needs to be aggressive along with Carrell

petegz28
God dman it Lyons....why can't you hit a FT?

Sure-Oz
1/5 good god Leo wake the fuck up

Darth CarlSatan
mmod.ncaa.com'

Gracias! And REP.

luv
Ah a Rock Chalk Jayhawk commercial during the MU game...

Who cares?

Dartgod
03-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Lyons needs to make his ****ing free throws!
Fixed it...

petegz28
03-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Why the TF?

Sure-Oz
God wtf hit a FT!

SPchief
Why the TF?

Coaching box violation on Calipari

petegz28
HIT THE GOD DAMN FT'S!

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:33 PM
damn we should have a bigger lead

Reerun_KC
This game isnt going to be close... MU is drilling Memphis...

Bearcat
damn we should have a bigger lead

Dude.

Sam Hall
See what happens when Memphis plays a good team?

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Carrell slow the fuck down dude

Sure-Oz
Dude.

3/8 fts, uh yeah we should

KcMizzou
Yeah, Mizzou doesn't run an offense. Heh.

Dunit35
Come on MU!

Only big 12 team I'll root for besides my favorite, the Jayhawks.

the Talking Can
Calipari is crying early

impressive

Reerun_KC
MU comes out and plays in the 2nd half, this will be a 25 pt beatdown issued to Memphis...

JASONSAUTO
03-26-2009, 08:35 PM
MU looks crisp

luv
Yeah, Mizzou doesn't run an offense. Heh.

That offense was awesome.

Looks like Memphis is having a little FT trouble too.

petegz28
Good D after Denmon went to sleep on the pass

Ultra Peanut
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
MU comes out and plays in the 2nd half, this will be a 25 pt beatdown issued to Memphis...We're going to win by 10.

Thanks.

Sure-Oz
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Tiller playing the game of his life