PDA

View Full Version : Economics AIG Risk Takers: 5 of 10 still employed

petegz28
03-27-2009, 07:02 AM
Reported this morning on Fox Business and in the WSJ.

So all of you who claimed these people were already gone, well......you're wrong.

Garcia Bronco
03-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Reported this morning on Fox Business and in the WSJ.

So all of you who claimed these people were already gone, well......you're wrong.

I think when people say that they are talking about the former CEO

patteeu
03-27-2009, 08:29 AM
Has anyone around here been claiming that they are all gone? If so, I must have missed it.

petegz28
03-27-2009, 08:44 AM
I think when people say that they are talking about the former CEO

The former CEO has been gone for years. Don't make excuses cause you know that is not what they were talking about.

petegz28
03-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Has anyone around here been claiming that they are all gone? If so, I must have missed it.

I believe you were one of them. I could be wrong. Obviously you have a guilty conscience about it to make such a post.

patteeu
03-27-2009, 08:49 AM
I believe you were one of them. I could be wrong. Obviously you have a guilty conscience about it to make such a post.

You're wrong about so many things that that's a pretty good bet.

petegz28
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM
You're wrong about so many things that that's a pretty good bet.

No need to get defensive. Your actions are telling me I am probably more than right about you on this topic.

Garcia Bronco
03-27-2009, 09:24 AM
I said it, but Liddy is now the CEO again and doing it for a dollar after the last one was dismissed. The point was that Jake was not the one of the ones responsible for the irresponsible everage on AIG.

patteeu
03-27-2009, 09:33 AM
No need to get defensive. Your actions are telling me I am probably more than right about you on this topic.

I recommend ignoring the voices in your head.

petegz28
03-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I said it, but Liddy is now the CEO again and doing it for a dollar after the last one was dismissed. The point was that Jake was not the one of the ones responsible for the irresponsible everage on AIG.

I have no gripes against Liddy. But when the contract issues came about, a lot of people including Rush and his apprentices tried to say all the ones who caused the problems were gone. 5 of the 10 people who sat on that committee are still there, so.....

petegz28
03-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I recommend ignoring the voices in your head.

Nice of you to try and place your guilt on my shoulders. You are such the Liberal in so many ways. That's right...I called you the "L word". Wanna do something about it? Well,....do ya?

patteeu
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Nice of you to try and place your guilt on my shoulders. You are such the Liberal in so many ways. That's right...I called you the "L word". Wanna do something about it? Well,....do ya?

Yes. :LOL: