PDA

View Full Version : Poop Whitlock Taken To Jail w/o Beer....Robert Whitlock

gblowfish
03-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Maybe a distant relative of Pork Chop?

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/story/1108992.html

Man being arrested threatens to blow up officers who won’t let him take beer along.

A man upset that he couldn’t bring two cans of beer to jail allegedly threatened to blow up two Kansas City police officers.

Robert O. Whitlock, who turns 59 today, now faces a charge of making a terrorist threat. He was in jail Thursday.

On March 13, neighbors near 23rd Street and Poplar Avenue reported he was intoxicated, had a large bowie knife strapped to his waist and was yelling at a neighbor.

Officers arrested Whitlock, who said he was not going to jail without his beer. He allegedly told officers they would “know about his bomb soon.”

Police found a device in his pocket with a red button and wires attached.

speak24
03-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Maybe Fatlock's brother or dad?

Fish
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Police found a device in his pocket with a red button and wires attached.

Well WTF? How could they leave this cliffhanger just sitting there? What happened when they pushed the button? What were the wires attached to? This is the most interesting aspect of the story, and it's completely ignored...

|Zach|
03-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Lame.

HemiEd
03-27-2009, 02:27 PM
he was intoxicated, had a large bowie knife strapped to his waist and was yelling at a neighbor.

this visual made me laugh, especially when my imagination completes it.

No shirt, suspenders, striped cutoff shorts, black socks with a big fat pot belly.

seclark
03-27-2009, 02:42 PM
this visual made me laugh, especially when my imagination completes it.

No shirt, suspenders, striped cutoff shorts, black socks with a big fat pot belly.

you just described me on my wedding day.
sec