PDA

View Full Version : Poop Happy Friday!

luv
03-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, I got invited to go to the Three Doors Down concert tonight, but too broke to scrounge up $42 for a ticket. Friend of mine told me I could pay her back, but I hate owing people money. Plus, I'd want to go out for drinks and such. If I can't afford the ticket, how am I going to be able to afford that?

But the weekend is still the weekend. Although I'll be remoting in and running some migrations from home, I don't have to be here for two days, so how bad can it be? Bring on 5pm!!!!

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm spending the night in the studio, probably working all night.

Yeah, happy friday to me.

burt
03-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I just received 2 great free tix to the Eagles Sat night! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Buehler445
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
TGIF motha beetches!!!!!

Its been a long stupid week with the shit ass weather and me being sick. Bring on the weekend!!
Posted via Mobile Device

booger
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM

atleast nobody gave you any creepy rep today.:D

Buehler445
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM

What the hell do you do for a living?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Being able to work from home definitely helps... I told the customer today that I could work on stuff over the weekend, and it wasn't until they said I couldn't VPN into a certain server from my hotel and would have to go in that I was a little annoyed.

Then again, I'm sure I could get some good bandwidth for the Slingbox... :hmmm:

Buck
03-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Only 3:39 on the west coast.

I hate you all.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 04:41 PM
atleast nobody gave you any creepy rep today.:DYeah, I don't know why you keep asking me to touch your pink monkey. I don't like animals.What the hell do you do for a living?
Posted via Mobile DeviceAs little as possible.

Video work I do is seasonal. It's in-season, and a really busy week.

Skip Towne
03-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Being able to work from home definitely helps... I told the customer today that I could work on stuff over the weekend, and it wasn't until they said I couldn't VPN into a certain server from my hotel and would have to go in that I was a little annoyed.

I thought you were a teacher.

booger
03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I don't know why you keep asking me to touch your pink monkey. I don't like animals.As little as possible.

:doh!: That one was meant for somebody else.

luv
03-27-2009, 05:09 PM

Yep. I get to VPN in, and running migrations is easy. I get one going, probably 250,000 images worth, and I don't check it again for about 4 or 5 hours. :D

Bearcat
03-27-2009, 05:11 PM

Nope. I think Braincase is a teacher. We're both BCs. :shrug:

luv
03-27-2009, 05:12 PM

LOL

That's Bearcat2005. I think you got them mixed up the other night when you asked him how a teacher could go from Omaha to Detroit, etc.

Bearcat
03-27-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL

That's Bearcat2005. I think you got them mixed up the other night when you asked him how a teacher could go from Omaha to Detroit, etc.

Haha.

luv
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Haha.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5616504&postcount=35

beer me had good things to say about you.

speak24
03-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Recovering from minor surgery, bring on the pain killers and alcohol...

Bearcat
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5616504&postcount=35

beer me had good things to say about you.

He has a point. I am one of the greatest posters ever on this board.... :D

I like the suggestion of BC2005, but I don't think anyone should feel obligated to change their name. BC2005 has been posting here for a long time, too, just apparently more frequently lately.

Buck
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
4:25...

Seems like its been 3 hours since I last posted.

Delano
03-27-2009, 05:27 PM
4:25...

Seems like its been 3 hours since I last posted.

Read this: Linky
(http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/world/readfile?fk_files=57743&pageno=2)
Time will fly.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 05:28 PM
This is a fairly shitty Friday. But at least I've got Madden and Fallout 3.

AND STEAK AND SAUSAGE OM NOM NOM

Delano
03-27-2009, 05:29 PM
This is a fairly shitty Friday. But at least I've got Madden and Fallout 3.

AND STEAK AND SAUSAGE OM NOM NOM

Didn't get the job big fella?

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Didn't get the job big fella?

They said they were going to call. They haven't called. Maybe I'm being impatient.

Delano
03-27-2009, 05:32 PM
They said they were going to call. They haven't called. Maybe I'm being impatient.

Good luck. In the meantime drink some quality bourbon and wreck havoc in the Pitt.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Good luck. In the meantime drink some quality bourbon and wreck havoc in the Pitt.

Nah, I shouldn't drink.

luv
03-27-2009, 05:37 PM

If they said they were going to call you this week, and didn't, I would call them on Monday to inquire. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I did that after my interview at my current place of employment.

luv
03-27-2009, 05:38 PM
He has a point. I am one of the greatest posters ever on this board.... :D

I like the suggestion of BC2005, but I don't think anyone should feel obligated to change their name. BC2005 has been posting here for a long time, too, just apparently more frequently lately.

So humble, too.

Bearcat
03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
If they said they were going to call you this week, and didn't, I would call them on Monday to inquire. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I did that after my interview at my current place of employment.

Yup... Human Resources basically sucks. Like every department, some are bad at their job, and those who are good at it have too much to do. Unfortunately, that means keeping potential employees waiting by the phone. It's good to be persistent.

So humble, too.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

tmax63
03-27-2009, 07:26 PM
We got enough snow to blow drifts and close the roads for a while today so the boss called at 5:25 am to tell me not to try to come in. Played in the reloading room for a while then spent a couple hours pushing snow with the tractor/front end loader. Not a bad way to spend a pre-Saturday.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:10 PM
I didn't walk today, so I'm doing situps. 100 for the evening so far.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:11 PM
That's really all you need to do.

You could walk now, you know. Just because the sun is down is no reason to not go out and exercise. I once went running at 2 AM. To music from The Dark Knight.

I'm Batman.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:12 PM

You could walk now, you know. Just because the sun is down is no reason to not go out and exercise.

Using the exercise ball, so they seem so easy. I mean, I can feel it, but I just don't feel like I've gotten as much of a workout as I do when I walk.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 08:16 PM

You could walk now, you know. Just because the sun is down is no reason to not go out and exercise. I once went running at 2 AM. To music from The Dark Knight.

I'm Batman.I ran at 10:30 last night. In the rain.

I think Saturday's run will be pushed to Sunday. I don't think I'm up to jogging in 6 inches of sleet and now.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:24 PM
The other night I biked home from the gym at 10:30. It was really dark and I was surrounded by woods. I got goosebumps.

Iowanian
03-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Let me bring the concert to you....If I go crazy, will you still call me Super Man?!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwmLYn3mX-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwmLYn3mX-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

make sure to catch the credits.

mlyonsd
03-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Wife and I did our workouts at 5am. Then we drove 100 miles to watch our 8th grade son take 3rd place in the state science fair for his category. He even won money, although I couldn't get him to buy supper.

It was a great Friday.

Delano
03-27-2009, 08:39 PM
I participated in a fantastic workout this afternoon. Phenomenal. I feel incredibly strong right now.

With Clayton's help, I've developed my own fitness program which incorporates both aerobic exercises and training. With weights, I alternate between free weights and weight machines that use hydraulic, pneumatic or electromechanical resistance. Most of the machines are very efficient since computerized keypads allow one to make adjustments in weight resistance without getting up. The positive aspects of the machines include minimizing muscle soreness and reducing any chance of injury. But I also like the versatility and freedom that free weights offer and the many variations in lifting that I can't get on the machines.

On the leg machines I do five sets of ten repetitions. For the back I also do five sets of ten repetitions. On the stomach crunch machien I've gotten so I can do six sets of fiteen and on the biceps curl machine I do seven sets of ten. Before moving to the free weights I spend twenty minutes on the exercise bike while reading new Chiefsplanet posts on my Blackberry. Over at the free weights I do sets of fiteen repetitions of leg extensions, leg curls and leg presses, then three sets and twenty repetitions of barbell curls, then three sets and twenty repetitions of bentover lateral raises for the rear deltoids and three sets and twenty repetitions of latissimus pulldowns, pulley rows, dead lifts and bent-over barbell rows. For the chest I do three sets and twenty reps of incline-bench presses. For the front deltoids I also do three sets of lateral raises and seated dumbbell presses. Finally, for the tricpes I do three sets and twenty reps of cable pushdowns and close-grip bench presses. After stretch exercises to cool down I take a quick hot shower and then head to the video store where I return two tapes I rented on Monday, She-Male Reformatory and Body Double, but I rerent Body Double because I want to watch it again tonight even though I know I won't have enough time to masturbate over the scene where the woman is getting drilled to death by a power drill.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:42 PM
You're doing a shitload of sets. Hardcore.

Personally I like to separate my cardio and lifting completely. If I do them on the same day I wait an hour after my lifting and go running for about 40 minutes.

BTW, I can do 1000 crunches now.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:44 PM

Personally I like to separate my cardio and lifting completely. If I do them on the same day I wait an hour after my lifting and go running for about 40 minutes.

I jog one day over the weekend (usually Sunday), Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I do weights on Tuesday and Thursday.

Douche Baggins
That's cuz yer hardcore!

Delano

BTW, I can do 1000 crunches now.

LOL

Cardio is a great way to warm up for weight training. Keep the heart rate up throughout the whole damn thing.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I do six sets of eight on the leg lift, triceps, lat pulls, and where you push out with your legs. I do 40 lbs on the first three, and seventy on the last one. I also do five sets of eight situps on my weight days. It's not much, but it's a start in the weights department.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:48 PM
LOL

Cardio is a great way to warm up for weight training. Keep the heart rate up throughout the whole damn thing.

Yes, but only a few minutes of cardio. I usually get that from biking to the gym, though I more frequently drive.

Personally I have a very intense, 90-minute session almost every time I'm at the gym, so I don't want to start it off with cardio. I need that energy for the last 20 minutes when my body is screaming FUCK YOU BASTARD at me.

Delano
03-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes, but only a few minutes of cardio. I usually get that from biking to the gym, though I more frequently drive.

Personally I have a very intense, 90-minute session almost every time I'm at the gym, so I don't want to start it off with cardio. I need that energy for the last 20 minutes when my body is screaming FUCK YOU BASTARD at me.

Sounds like you need some no explode.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:50 PM
LOL

I always feel like I've really worked out after cardio. I need new tennis shoes. I'm jogging more, and I'm noticing my knees are hurting more. A friend was telling me that had more to do with pressure rather than my weight. The right shoes make a helluva difference. Gave me the name of a store here in Springfield that takes these indenttions of your footprint and determines which shoes are best for you.

Delano
03-27-2009, 08:51 PM
I always feel like I've really worked out after cardio. I need new tennis shoes. I'm jogging more, and I'm noticing my knees are hurting more. A friend was telling me that had more to do with pressure rather than my weight. The right shoes make a helluva difference. Gave me the name of a store here in Springfield that takes these indenttions of your footprint and determines which shoes are best for you.

Good luck. I fucking hate running so I do cardio on machines or bicycle or in the pool.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Sounds like you need some no explode.

What does that shit do?

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Good luck. I fucking hate running so I do cardio on machines or bicycle or in the pool.

I couldn't stand running on a machine. I like to go outdoors. I can't wait for this summer though! Pool time!

Delano
03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
What does that shit do?

It is creatine.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Too fat and hairy for pools. I'll stick to running. I'm like sasquatch; I try to keep from being seen.

luv
03-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I couldn't stand running on a machine. I like to go outdoors. I can't wait for this summer though! Pool time!

Ditto.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Plus, if I'm running on a machine, I can't look at the ass of the girl next to me.

Delano
03-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Plus, if I'm running on a machine, I can't look at the ass of the girl next to me.

Use a stepmill. They are always in the back row.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Nah, our gym is laid out so that if you're on a machine, you're shit outta luck if you're a perv.

But when I'm crushing my pecs I can stare at ass real easy.

Delano
03-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Nah, our gym is laid out so that if you're on a machine, you're shit outta luck if you're a perv.

Is that one of those 24 hour places? Kind of small?

luv
03-27-2009, 09:03 PM

People can we remain focused on something other than booty?

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 09:05 PM
People can we remain focused on something other than booty?No.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Is that one of those 24 hour places? Kind of small?

It's about the size of a large convenience store.

Delano
03-27-2009, 09:07 PM
It's about the size of a large convenience store.

So the odds of physically bumping into a sweating little hardbody are pretty good?

It's hard concealing an erection when you are throwing up a couple of bench press sets.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
People can we remain focused on something other than booty?

Fuck no.

This thread is now for the Friday night losers to post gym ass in:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/85/58/62324_stacy1_123_639lo.0.0.0x0.432x691.jpeg

http://meview.media.tigerspike.com/ugc/57%5Cmedia%5C21269%5C37707_preview_tmp_4.jpg

http://www.robinfrancisfitness.com/img/GirlTreadmillFramed.gif

http://images.inmagine.com/img/bluemoon/bm059/bm059033.jpg

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
So the odds of physically bumping into a sweating little hardbody are pretty good?

It's hard concealing an erection when you are throwing up a couple of bench press sets.

They're about the same because it's about 70 percent guys on an average week. Maybe I go at the wrong time.

But at least I get close-range shows.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 09:17 PM
It's hard concealing an erection when you are throwing up a couple of bench press sets.Not for clay it's not. He can just tell her he has a tootsie roll stuffed into his shorts. She'd never know the difference.

Douche Baggins
03-27-2009, 09:28 PM
word

http://www.iphonereal.com/upimg/071001/lit_1191210D091024628.jpg

http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/a/faf1a-Amanda_Graydon.jpg

http://www.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/e/1ede2-WTF.jpg

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PHE1798.jpg