You all can pull for Roy and the Tarheels now

Uncalled for, / Fellow Tarheels fan.

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Now be nice guys.... you can see last year I showed class when yall beat us
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4669204#post4669204

Frazod
03-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Good luck against the Gooners. I hope you kick the shit out of them.

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 10:58 PM

Eat shit and die, asswipe....I'll be cheering Mizzou and OU the rest of the way.

Fugg the stupid GD ACC....and Roy "Bennedict Arnold" Williams.

seaofred
03-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Go Missouri!!

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Eat shit and die, asswipe....I'll be cheering Mizzou and OU the rest of the way.

Now is that nice?

Look how pleasant I was last year to you all

ROYC75
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Carolina ?

Ha Ha !

Simply Red

shut up cock dumb fuck

R8RFAN

Me too hope you are doing good Fraz

Mr. Kotter
Shit-for-Brains....Raderfan jackoff, masturbater....stoopid Mofo....is "baaaa-aaackkkkkkk!!!!"

Mods? Usher his silly-ass to the door...will you??? :shrug:

Frazod
03-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Me too hope you are doing good Fraz

I'm doing well. Hope you are the same.

You really should drop by more often. Skip misses you.

Simply Red
03-27-2009, 11:01 PM
I will defend UNC MFRS BRING IT!!

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm doing well. Hope you are the same.

You really should drop by more often. Skip misses you.

I don't need to talk to that asshammer, he misses me because he wants my man juice

Mr. Plow
03-27-2009, 11:03 PM
I will defend UNC MFRS BRING IT!!

El Floppo!

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:04 PM
btw the site here looks good and is running real nice, I see you guys upgraded stuff. good job

Frazod
03-27-2009, 11:04 PM
I don't need to talk to that asshammer, he misses me because he wants my man juice

Well, I don't think it will be an issue tonight. After a Kansas loss, you'd sooner find Jimmy Hoffa posting here than Skip.

Simply Red
03-27-2009, 11:05 PM
look, my point is, it's a game, I think anyone should have the right to be a fan, now, no... I would never have started this thread, but, I must defend my boys, i never dis'd KU. and last yr. I took my beating like a man, so I'm sorry Mr Kotter and Roy, I don't agree w/ the childishness here...

R8RFAN

You still mad about Roy coming home? I figured you would be over that after last year.

keg in kc
Skip just likes manjuice because he needs it to stay young. He's like a semen vampire.

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Now is that nice?

Look how pleasant I was last year to you all

I remember you more asswipish days from bashing K-U.....

I know how you REALLY felt when Roy CHOKED against the underdog Jayhawks last year....

That's why your sorry ass hasn't been around much since, stoopid-shit-for-brains Raider fan jerkoff.

:evil:

WilliamTheIrish
That's funny. There was a banning today and skip said today was the happiest day he spent here since they banned RR.

Hilarious.

luv
Shit-for-Brains....Raderfan jackoff, masturbater....stoopid Mofo....is "baaaa-aaackkkkkkk!!!!"

Mods? Usher his silly-ass to the door...will you??? :shrug:

Did he threaten you?

R8RFAN
Well, I don't think it will be an issue tonight. After a Kansas loss, you'd sooner find Jimmy Hoffa posting here than Skip.

eh, thats too bad..... I would love to see him scream ban me for the next day, unless he is a mod now and would do it himself

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 11:09 PM
look, my point is, it's a game, I think anyone should have the right to be a fan, now, no... I would never have started this thread, but, I must defend my boys, i never dis'd KU. and last yr. I took my beating like a man, so I'm sorry Mr Kotter and Roy, I don't agree w/ the childishness here...

Bullshit...you lyin' POS....SR....you've dissed KU on more than one occasion. I'll let you remember when, dip.

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
I remember you more asswipish days from bashing K-U.....

I know how you REALLY felt when Roy CHOKED against the underdog Jayhawks last year....

That's why your sorry ass hasn't been around much since, stoopid-shit-for-brains Raider fan jerkoff.

:evil:

I was banned for posting a box of tissues to somebody here, I use to be a regular, now I usually only come back during the NCAA games

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Did he threaten you?

He has been banned MULTIPLE times under different usernames, blondie.

Ari Chi3fs
03-27-2009, 11:11 PM
I have OU winning it all..

Mr. Kotter
I was banned for posting a box of tissues to somebody here, I use to be a regular, now I usually only come back during the NCAA games

Banned multiple times, Raider fan asswipe. :rolleyes:

R8RFAN

I was banned 1 time and I had about 5000 POSTS here I think

luv

Midol.

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Banned multiple times, Raider fan asswipe. :rolleyes:

are you gonna whine or are we gonna talk basketball stuff?

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I have OU winning it all..

My money is there too....now that the guards are hitting the jumper, and the big man is healthy.

OU beats Roy's boys in the semi's to face MU in the final....nice showing Big 12. :thumb:

Frazod
03-27-2009, 11:14 PM
RR was/is one my favorite enemy fans. I don't remember what he did to get banned, and don't really care.

R8RFAN
My money is there too....now that the guards are hitting the jumper, and the big man is healthy.

OU beats Roy's boys in the semi's to face MU in the final....nice showing Big 12. :thumb:

Man, you have really turned into a whiner since I left, do I need to come around more often and drop off some pamprin or something?

Frazod

Ironic seeing you sling the word MULTIPLE around.

WilliamTheIrish
03-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Scream louder Kotter. Maybe a teacher will come running to save you.

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:16 PM
RR was/is one my favorite enemy fans. I don't remember what he did to get banned, and don't really care.

it don't really matter but what happened was I was here telling the KU fans Roy was coming home and they cussed me and cussed me, then when he left they cussed me more... I decided to post a box of tissues in a thread to somebody that had pull here and I was banned....

I still like alot of people here and talk to them when I want to.... I come in peace

Friendo
03-27-2009, 11:17 PM

victim of the old double-standard.

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:17 PM
You all can pull for Roy and the Tarheels nowGo Sooners!!!

R8RFAN
03-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Dang Kotter, you are bitter man... you need to get laid
http://i41.tinypic.com/28vaxom.jpg

Simply Red
03-27-2009, 11:21 PM
ok guys, stop, please...

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Honestly, I can't wait to watch Hansbrough get his little vag slammed hard by a big boy...with big fingers.

Al Czervik
03-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Honestly, I can't wait to watch Hansbrough get his little vag slammed hard by a big boy...with big fingers.

Oh yeah.....

After Cole reduced Hansflop to a lil bitch last year, I can only imagine
what Blake will do to him.....LOL

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Ironic seeing you sling the word MULTIPLE around.

ROFL

My first thought as well

KC_Connection
03-28-2009, 12:48 AM
We both know that Hansbrough doesn't have a National Championship in him. They are going to run into DeJuan Blair this year instead of Aldrich.

KC_Connection
03-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Oh yeah.....

After Cole reduced Hansflop to a lil bitch last year, I can only imagine
what Blake will do to him.....LOL

Blake doesn't have the same defensive intensity that Aldrich has. But he will ruin Psycho-T on the offensive end.

kstater
03-28-2009, 06:13 AM

ROFL

Friendo
03-28-2009, 06:49 AM
what a bunch of dumb focks--Tyler won't even have the assignment on Griffin. Ok better worry about Ty, Wayne, and Danny.

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Mods come take out the trash

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Mods come take out the trash

Theres my favorite asshammer

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Theres my favorite asshammer

Who has a favorite asshammer? NTTIAWWT

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Who has a favorite asshammer? NTTIAWWT

RR is a dicksucker. He likes stuff like that. He's also BANNED. Mods, chuck this troll out on his ass.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 12:13 PM
RR is a dicksucker. He likes stuff like that. He's also BANNED. Mods, chuck this troll out on his ass.

Damn Dawg.... you still tongue kiss your sister with that mouth?

Frazod
03-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Damn Dawg.... you still tongue kiss your sister with that mouth?

I guess he just can't quit you. :D

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 12:31 PM
RR, weren't you banned for doing shit like embedding sounds into threads and that sort of stuff? You weren't really that bad. I remember you being a incredible turd during the Raiders SB run a few years back.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I guess he just can't quit you. :D
I tell ya man, he wants my man juice:D

RR, weren't you banned for doing shit like embedding sounds into threads and that sort of stuff? You weren't really that bad. I remember you being a incredible turd during the Raiders SB run a few years back.

Guilty as charged but that's not what I was banned for.....
I wasn't that bad during the SB run and I was around for a good while after that. What got me banned was a few insensitive KU fans like ole skippy the cable guy there.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Anyway, good on ya. Always good to see you rile the "BAN HIM" crybabies.

lightsout04
03-28-2009, 01:09 PM
FUCK UNC!

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 01:12 PM
**** UNC!

High quality n00b post. :thumb:

BWillie
03-28-2009, 01:13 PM
I will be rooting for OU over UNC, but if UNC wins after that. I'll root for the good ole boy Roy. He deserves a title with HIS kids. He's a good man, and served as an ambassador of the game and a good coach for KU for years and years.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Anyway, good on ya. Always good to see you rile the "BAN HIM" crybabies.
Good to hang out here for a little while, I am actually a pretty good boy and have always respected the Chief people as fans.... some people just can't take it

I will be rooting for OU over UNC, but if UNC wins after that. I'll root for the good ole boy Roy. He deserves a title with HIS kids. He's a good man, and served as an ambassador of the game and a good coach for KU for years and years.

Hell ol Roy sat in the stands with KU button on during the championship game, yall got a great coach out of the deal, Roy came back home, how can somebody hate a man for doing that?Some people just can't get over things....

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 06:15 PM
You stay classy

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uduu55.jpg

KC_Connection
03-28-2009, 06:18 PM

Can't cheer for Psycho T over anybody.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Oh yea. Cheering for Oklahoma is is like cheering for a state that if there weren't an OkSU, would be one large flea market with dusty red floors.

milkman
03-28-2009, 06:21 PM

I don't get this "he deserves it" as it realtes to specific players or coaches.

The best team deserves it.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 06:27 PM

I cheered for Danny Manning when he decided to defect to Kansas

let it go man.... just let it go

KC_Connection
03-28-2009, 06:30 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? Let what go?

I just hate Tyler and I would never cheer for him.

Bearcat
03-28-2009, 06:34 PM

ROFL

I'd go CoMo on Hansflop if he played for Kansas, and I'd hate him equally if he played for anyone else. Some of his antics in the ACC Tourney were :Lin:

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Seems Blair is getting untracked finally. Closed to 22-19.

KC Jones
03-28-2009, 06:41 PM
RR reminds me of school during the summer time...

no class

alnorth
03-28-2009, 06:46 PM

This. I'll be cheering on OU, but if the Big 12 is out, then I'll pull for UNC. After last year (destroy Roy's team in the FF, win championship with him wearing a Jayhawk in the stands), any last little traces of anger are gone with me. He's all right now.

BWillie
03-28-2009, 06:46 PM

I like Tyler Hansborough. I just didn't like the media attention he gets. He is the epitome of a great college basketball player. He's a try hard guy who you know isn't going to be an all star in the pros. He could of went first round his freshman year after all the hype but instead he stays 4 years and breaks almost every record known to man. Additionally, he's very humble. If you listen to his interviews he's very down to earth. He doesn't tote guns or hit women in the face with sawed off shot guns. I have no idea why everybody hates the guy. I know for one, that when he gets to the NBA I'll be rooting for him to succeed since everybody including me says that he probably won't.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
I like Tyler Hansborough. I just didn't like the media attention he gets. He is the epitome of a great college basketball player. He's a try hard guy who you know isn't going to be an all star in the pros. He could of went first round his freshman year after all the hype but instead he stays 4 years and breaks almost every record known to man. Additionally, he's very humble. If you listen to his interviews he's very down to earth. He doesn't tote guns or hit women in the face with sawed off shot guns. I have no idea why everybody hates the guy. I know for one, that when he gets to the NBA I'll be rooting for him to succeed since everybody including me says that he probably won't.

I realize that it media frenzy comes with the territory in sports, but the guy never asked for any of it. He flops. So what? So does every other college player.

He's never acted the fool, but he burrs under the skin of every KU fan on this board (sans you).

You'd think the guy played for the Raiders back when they were really nasty.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 06:52 PM

I think this may be the best post I ever read on here in my life.....Damn near brought a tear to my eye. No matter what the kid does in the NBA he will give 100% all of the time.

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
I think this may be the best post I ever read on here in my life.....Damn near brought a tear to my eye. No matter what the kid does in the NBA he will give 100% all of the time.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l244/panjandrum_01/Hans-Aldrich.jpg?t=1238284492

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
I realize that it media frenzy comes with the territory in sports, but the guy never asked for any of it. He flops. So what? So does every other college player.

He's never acted the fool, but he burrs under the skin of every KU fan on this board (sans you).

You'd think the guy played for the Raiders back when they were really nasty.

he flops and he is damn good at it, you can do that when you have good footwork..... that game ends in college though, the NBA has no floppers

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 06:58 PM
he flops and he is damn good at it, you can do that when you have good footwork..... that game ends in college though, the NBA has no floppers

The simple fact is this: He's on the brink of possibly winning Roy another title and that in and of itself makes candyasses - like ArrowheadTarc and Cataract Towne - really feel inferior.

Bearcat
03-28-2009, 07:01 PM
He flops. So what? So does every other college player.

Not every, and I hate it when others do it, too. Tyler Hansbrough is a very good player when he wants to be, and I've been impressed with how he's worked on his range this year... and hell, he gets a double-double even when he's not playing well.

That said, he plays as if he has no integrity for the game more than any player I've ever seen. I was hoping for a UNC/Duke final at the ACC Tourney until watching him trice get shot out of a cannon trying to draw charges on the perimeter against FSU. Yeah, I know, no one ever does that, but when combined with his flailing for fouls on the other end, it's pretty pathetic. In that game, when he wasn't missing all together, he was more concerned about drawing fouls and/or getting to the line, and seemed clueless on how to take over a game and really help his team.

It's not the NBA, just play basketball.

Bearcat
03-28-2009, 07:02 PM

LMAO

BWillie
03-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Not every, and I hate it when others do it, too. Tyler Hansbrough is a very good player when he wants to be, and I've been impressed with how he's worked on his range this year... and hell, he gets a double-double even when he's not playing well.

That said, he plays as if he has no integrity for the game more than any player I've ever seen. I was hoping for a UNC/Duke final at the ACC Tourney until watching him trice get shot out of a cannon trying to draw charges on the perimeter against FSU. Yeah, I know, no one ever does that, but when combined with his flailing for fouls on the other end, it's pretty pathetic. In that game, when he wasn't missing all together, he was more concerned about drawing fouls and/or getting to the line, and seemed clueless on how to take over a game and really help his team.

Yeah, what an asshole. Trying to win. WTF is he thinking.

Friendo
03-28-2009, 07:04 PM

THIS....is a flop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqPBJ_6y_5A

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:05 PM

It's like he has... no integrity out there. The nerve.

Bearcat
03-28-2009, 07:12 PM

It's like he has... no integrity out there. The nerve.

Whatever... too bad there aren't more Tyler Hansbroughs in every sport. We would have so many more athletes "trying to win" and would have the equivalent of soccer across the board. I mean, who wants to watch basketball when you can watch a free throw shooting contest? :rolleyes:

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 07:13 PM
THIS....is a flop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqPBJ_6y_5A

god that was funny, how did I miss that one?

BWillie
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Whatever... too bad there aren't more Tyler Hansbroughs in every sport. We would have so many more athletes "trying to win" and would have the equivalent of soccer across the board. I mean, who wants to watch basketball when you can watch a free throw shooting contest? :rolleyes:

Blame the refs. Not Tyler Hansborough. Jordan was the best at drawing phantom fouls just because he knew how the refs governed the game

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Blame the refs. Not Tyler Hansborough. Jordan was the best at drawing phantom fouls just because he knew how the refs governed the game

You just took the example I was going to use.

The guy draws contact and gets to the line. I wonder if the fact that he's had so much face time doesn't oversaturate him to the masses. It really does seem to bother one group of fans more than any other.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:24 PM
After a slow start, Pitt has grabbed a 5 point lead with 18+ to play.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:25 PM
I just hope they play with integrity.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:28 PM
This game is a WAR! They are getting after it. Bodies flying all over.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 07:33 PM
The simple fact is this: He's on the brink of possibly winning Roy another title and that in and of itself makes candyasses - like ArrowheadTarc and Cataract Towne - really feel inferior.

I make no bold predictions at this stage of the game....
The best team does not always win the NCAA Tourney.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:35 PM

This must be the NEW RR. You were never short of bold, ridiculous predictions. Ever.

BWillie
03-28-2009, 07:35 PM

I think the 'Ville is gonna do it. They have upperclassmen leadership and have looked virtually unbeatable for about a month and a has. They handed AZ their asses on a silver platter. But ya, you never know. It's a game of percentages not divine destiny.

Friendo
03-28-2009, 07:38 PM
god that was funny, how did I miss that one?

maybe you don't go to the right sites? ;)

I'm hoping Pitt wins--we stand a better chance of wearing down the Double-Whoppers with the fast break than Nova, although DG would have his hands full with Young.

Friendo
03-28-2009, 07:39 PM
there are some great pg's in this Tournament!

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:39 PM
13:05 49-47 Nova. Back and forth this entire half.

Friendo
03-28-2009, 07:44 PM
13:05 49-47 Nova. Back and forth this entire half.

Mizzou and Nova scrap harder than anybody else I've seen in this tourney--gotta love that!

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Nova made a little run to go up 5. Pitt with a quick 4-0 run in 1:10 to close it to 1 at 54-53 with 10+ to play.

This is another very good game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 07:51 PM
.... I come in peace

ROFL

Yea... that's why you gave the thread the title you gave it and rubbed UNC in our faces in the OP.... cause you come in peace.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 07:53 PM
This must be the NEW RR. You were never short of bold, ridiculous predictions. Ever.

I am the same ole little loveable fuzzball as before....
I just said this year I am not gonna get all worked up about anything in sports.... getting too old for the stress

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Under 8. 56-55 Nova.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 07:55 PM
ROFL

Yea... that's why you gave the thread the title you gave it and rubbed UNC in our faces in the OP.... cause you come in peace.

Eh.... I apologize, that was rude and insensitive of me.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 07:58 PM

I'm sure you're hoping that holds true again this year so UNC will have a chance.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Nova with a big 3 to go up 4. 6:48

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm sure you're hoping that holds true again this year so UNC will have a chance.

I know it's a matter of opinion but Carolina owned the top spot for most of the year and never left the top 5.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Blair needs to hit some FT. Pitt in the double bonus. Nova up 1 at 0600

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:02 PM
This has been a fabulous game. Blair in the low post gets Pitt the lead. 60-59.

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 08:04 PM
this is a slugfest

BWillie
03-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Blair's got big nuts. He doesn't play like a midget big man. Must have long arms

Coach
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM

Eh, I'd rather go for the Sooners instead of the Heels. I think Griffin will dominate Hansbrough.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I know it's a matter of opinion but Carolina owned the top spot for most of the year and never left the top 5.

I respect UNC... you have to... I just think Louisville and UConn are both better... Villanova, Mich St. and Pitt could beat them... and I like OU's chances.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Eh, I'd rather go for the Sooners instead of the Heels. I think Griffin will dominate Hansbrough.

Me too... Aldrich did as a freshman.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:08 PM

Griffin will dominate, but he won't be matched up against Hansbrough.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:09 PM
3:20 Pitt up 3.

Al Czervik
03-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Add to the fact that Roy is an average bench coach....

I think OU moves on ......

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Holy shit! A trap, steal basket and1 for Nova. Can cut it to 1.

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
best game of the tourny so far...trading shots

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Nova with a bucket off another Pitt TO. Up one 2:00+ to go.

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
fields flops with style....

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
best game of the tourny so far...trading shots

Been very good. Physical as hell and guys are flying all over. I think the familiarity factor adds to it also.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
ANDERSON!!!!!!!! Nova up 2 1;30

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Travel on Blair. And it was. I love Raftery

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:17 PM
looked brutal

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:17 PM
That was a hard foul. There would .mpegs sent to the Big 12 office over that.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Nova up 4. 19-19 at the line.

the Talking Can
for 3!

1 point game...39secs

WilliamTheIrish
Holy F a three by Young. 1 point game.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Pitt pressing? Fisher beat that rather easily.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:21 PM
21-21 at the stripe.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Nova may have sealed it.

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
not a wise shot

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Up 4.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Umm.. how do you let Blair slip away? It's not he's a set o' car keys, now is it?

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:25 PM
CRAZY!

WilliamTheIrish
OMG, a home run pass that missed and a blocking call at half court

the Talking Can
fields has balls of ice

R8RFAN
Holy crap what a game

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 08:26 PM
one of my friends who is a Dook fan saw the Paulis flop video and said it was just a bad camera angle :)

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:28 PM
NOVA GOES TYUS EDNY ON PITT!

WilliamTheIrish
I do not believe what I just saw. Thatr was beautiful

R8RFAN
OMG...............

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
pitt has to go laettner to win

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Speechless. Just incredible. Jay Wright had some serious smarts setting that up on the TO. And they executed it too. This game is nails.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 08:30 PM
NOVA GOES TYUS EDNY ON PITT!Heh...

Indeed.

Friendo
03-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Speechless. Just incredible. Jay Wright had some serious smarts setting that up on the TO. And they executed it too. This game is nails.

That's the guy UK ought to make a play for :thumb:

R8RFAN
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Nothing compares to the NCAA Tournament in sports

the Talking Can
03-28-2009, 08:31 PM

you see that same play in football at the end of games....clutch execution

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
NOVA GOES TYUS EDNY ON PITT!

Mizzou is firmly cemented in college basketball history.