PDA

View Full Version : MU Question for the Jayhawk fans

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Considering recent events, (and I was rooting for your team, btw.)

Are any of you still rooting for Mizzou to take out UConn? It's easy to root for the Big 12 when your team's still in the mix... but difficult when your team's not.

That's been my experience, and honestly... I've been in that position way more often than I'd like.

The good vibes, and respect from the Beakers have been... appreciated, yet somewhat frightening to this point. It's like the Twilight Zone.

HC_Chief
03-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Meh. I want to see the Big Xii place a couple of teams in the FF. I am more sick of east coast media BS than I am MU fan BS.

MU has had a great season. They NEED to make a FF. Get that monkey off your collective backs. If you don't, you know we're going to keep rubbing that shit in your face ;-)

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Far as I'm concerned I want to see an all Big 8 final.

Monty
I'm a Jayhawk through and through, but will definitely be rooting for Mizzou and OU to win.

IMO, this season was a win....not in a million years did I expect a SS appearance, so it's all good.

Ari Chi3fs
no. I would never root for Mizzou. EVER. Not even in ping pong vs the Chinese.

Silock
I generally root for the underdog. I'm not saying I'm going to be rooting FOR MU, but I wouldn't mind seeing UConn lose.

KCinNY
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
As a Mizzou guy, I found myself rooting for both Oklahoma and (gasp) even KU tonight.

Twilight zone indeed.

luv
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm a Jayhawk through and through, but will definitely be rooting for Mizzou and OU to win.

IMO, this season was a win....not in a million years did I expect a SS appearance, so it's all good.

A lot of KU fans were saying SS would be as far as they would go.

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:24 PM
A lot of KU fans were saying SS would be as far as they would go.I think most exptected SS and felt EE would be gravy. Well, no gravy. :shake:

the Talking Can
03-27-2009, 11:24 PM
i cease to care about the tournament once the hawks lose

Skip Towne
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
What's the question again?

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Meh. I want to see the Big Xii place a couple of teams in the FF. I am more sick of east coast media BS than I am MU fan BS.

MU has had a great season. They NEED to make a FF. Get that monkey off your collective backs. If you don't, you know we're going to keep rubbing that shit in your face ;-)We DO need it.

And man, the way this team runs the opposing team up and down the court... I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it off.

Thabeet needs to be gassed.

Some reporter asked JT Tiller today if the driving layups might be more difficult against UConn...

He said, "Not the driving, but the layups might be." :D

Braincase
03-27-2009, 11:26 PM
I didn't expect KU to make the Final Four, but until the last loss, there's always hope. Now we're done, and right now I'm reflecting on the last couple of years - a National Championship season that we earned, and a defending champs year that is now over and a new champ waits in the wings.

Will I root for Mizzou? Probably - right up until a Mizzou fan says something anti-KU, and then I'll start pulling for whoever Mizzou is playing. I could watch Mizzou with a number of Mizzou fans, but all it takes is one, and then it's downhill from there. Might be a guy in a bar, might be somebody on TV holding up a sign. I guess we'll just have to wait for that moment.

I'm not going to lie and say I'll pull for the Big 12 100% everytime, everygame. The moment I see something anti-KU by a guy wearing the colors of another team, I'll start hoping his team loses and he gets a human bot fly larvae infestation in his nutsack.

Monty
i cease to care about the tournament once the hawks lose

I agree, but I'm really sick of the Big East bias.....I'd really like to see a Big 12 team take it all again.....that will speak volumes to the talent level. Don't think it will change the talking heads, but you can't argue facts.

Spott
Even if we hadn't beaten Memphis, I would have wanted Memphis to beat UConn just because Calhoun is such a complete asshole.

Pitt Gorilla
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM
I didn't expect KU to make the Final Four, but until the last loss, there's always hope. Now we're done, and right now I'm reflecting on the last couple of years - a National Championship season that we earned, and a defending champs year that is now over and a new champ waits in the wings.

Will I root for Mizzou? Probably - right up until a Mizzou fan says something anti-KU, and then I'll start pulling for whoever Mizzou is playing. I could watch Mizzou with a number of Mizzou fans, but all it takes is one, and then it's downhill from there. Might be a guy in a bar, might be somebody on TV holding up a sign. I guess we'll just have to wait for that moment.

I'm not going to lie and say I'll pull for the Big 12 100% everytime, everygame. The moment I see something anti-KU by a guy wearing the colors of another team, I'll start hoping his team loses and he gets a human bot fly larvae infestation in his nutsack.It's difficult for me to believe that you are that easily swayed.

veist
Would rather see a Big12 team in than a BE team but I don't honestly think you guys have much of a shot. :(

Der Flöprer
I'm pretty excited for this game. For all the times Mizzou was expected to go deep and got knocked out, it would be grand for them to come out of the blue and go.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Even if we hadn't beaten Memphis, I would have wanted Memphis to beat UConn just because Calhoun is such a complete asshole.Yeah. Honestly, I kinda like Memphis.

Sucks that they had to be our victim.

Braincase
03-27-2009, 11:33 PM
It's difficult for me to believe that you are that easily swayed.

You're right. It'll probably have more to do with the type of slam and the guy it's coming from. Some I'll be able to tolerate, others not so much.

KChiefs1
03-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm so tired of hearing from ESPN about how great the Big East is this year...I know they had 5 teams in the SS but the Big 12 had 3...I know they have 4 teams in the EE but the Big 12 has 2...I was rooting for KU tonight just so the Big 12 could have 3 teams in the EE.

IMHO...the east coast bias is getting to be extreme.

Molitoth
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
IMHO...the east coast bias is getting to be extreme.

The extreme media love is one thing (barely tolerable), but the officiating bias is too much to handle.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
You're right. It'll probably have more to do with the type of slam and the guy it's coming from. Some I'll be able to tolerate, others not so much.We're not all pricks.

Granted, though... coming off a loss, you might encounter a couple who are feeling their oats.

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
We're not all pricks.

Granted, though... coming off a loss, you might encounter a couple who are feeling their oats.Every team has a couple of those.

HolyHandgernade
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
My interest in the tournament is shot. But, if any of the Big XII teams are in the Final Four, I'll watch and root for them. I turn 40 on April 4, plan tobe out tasting wine and drinking at a pub, so I was a little conflicted if KU actually made it that far. Now, I guess I can just enjoy the day. Not this day, of course!

-HH

Jayhawkerman2001
03-27-2009, 11:46 PM

Are any of you still rooting for Mizzou to take out UConn? It's easy to root for the Big 12 when your team's still in the mix... but difficult when your team's not.

That's been my experience, and honestly... I've been in that position way more often than I'd like.

The good vibes, and respect from the Beakers have been... appreciated, yet somewhat frightening to this point. It's like the Twilight Zone.

im actually not going to pay attention anymore. i don't want to give myself the chance to get worked up. I'm fine as long as UNC doesn't win it because i cant stand hansborough at all

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Every team has a couple of those.Well, DCS is gone. :)

Condolences on a hard fought close loss, BTW. You're one of the good ones, Guru.

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Well, DCS is gone. :)

Condolences on a hard fought close loss, BTW. You're one of the good ones, Guru.He is? I missed something.

And thanks:) Can easily say the same of you.

Al Czervik
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM
A real Jayhawk fan would never root for MU...Period...No exceptions.
Likewise for a real MU fan rooting for KU....

Having said that....For KCMizzou fan...Yep...I would try and root for them....

For DCS douchebag? I hope UCONN beats the ever loving shit out of the Tiggers....

Mr. Kotter
03-27-2009, 11:53 PM

I will really be STILL cheering for Mizzou and OU....hopefully for 3 more games. :toast:

I'm dead serious. Despite the bullshit from last night's thread, I always cheer for the Big 12....whenever they aren't facing my Jayhawks.

Winning the NC last year, again....for KU last year was cool; but seeing it "kept in the family" would be way cool too.

I feel slightly "dirty" when I cheer for a rival....but when the Hawks are out of it, it seems to make more sense than cheering for East Coast darlings or media mavens IMHO.

Good luck Mizzou and OU....here's to a final face-off on Monday (or is it Tuesday night?) about 10 days or so from now.

:thumb:

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:54 PM
He is? I missed something.

Yeah, Bob Dole put him the wood chipper, and sent him to sleep with the fishes.

DJay23
03-27-2009, 11:55 PM
The honest answer for me is no, I can't root for Mizzou unless their winning somehow advances the Jayhawk cause.

But I'm not going to run around actively talking junk to Mizzou fans. Have your fun.

Guru
03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
I will really be STILL cheering for Mizzou and OU....hopefully for 3 more games. :toast:

I'm dead serious. Despite the bullshit from last night's thread, I always cheer for the Big 12....whenever they aren't facing my Jayhawks.

Winning the NC last year, again....for KU last year was cool; but seeing it "kept in the family" would be way cool too.

I feel slightly "dirty" when I cheer for a rival....but when the Hawks are out of it, it seems to make more sense than cheering for East Coast darlings or media mavens IMHO.

Good luck Mizzou and OU....here's to a final face-off on Monday (or is it Tuesday night?) about 10 days or so from now.

:thumb:When it comes to the national stage, I will always root for my conference.

This ONLY applies to college though.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
The honest answer for me is no, I can't root for Mizzou unless their winning somehow advances the Jayhawk cause.

But I'm not going to run around actively talking junk to Mizzou fans. Have your fun.Completely understandable.

DJay23
03-27-2009, 11:58 PM

I'm not going to lie and say I'll pull for the Big 12 100% everytime, everygame. The moment I see something anti-KU by a guy wearing the colors of another team, I'll start hoping his team loses and he gets a human bot fly larvae infestation in his nutsack.

I kind of feel the same way. The Mizzou players, and especially Mike Anderson, I have no qualms with. I like their style of play.

But damnit I hate Missouri-itians. I think we should just nuke the whole state.

Buehler445
03-28-2009, 12:00 AM
I think so. I hate me some MU. But this team seems a lot classier than some of the other garbage that Snyder ran out there.

The older I get, the more teams that have aspects I love to hate. I hate Handsjob and all the motherfucking flops he gets. I hate the sportscasters blowjobs of everything Big East. I hate Big 10 slog it up and foul the fuck out of everybody ball. I hate UCLA and all the bullshit fouls out top they get away with. I hate whatever Vitale chooses to slober on that day. I hate Deivendorf. I hate Blake Griffen's parents. The bottom line is there is a lot of things that a lot of teams sport that piss me off.

As far as MU goes. I hate them from a rivalry standpoint, but respect how they play and the turnaround they made. Add in the boost the conference gets, I won't be mad if they win. I don't know if I will be "rooting" for them, but I will be most certainly interested in the game.

BTW. I'm glad you changed your avi back:D.

luv
And to think I thought Direckshun's "mom/penis" thread was creepy....

There's some eerie shit going on in here.

:p

DJay23
Completely understandable.

You would be the ONLY Mizzou fan I have ever encountered who I can tolerate. I've never seen you say anything dickish that wasn't in the spirit of good clean rivalry smack.

Kudos to you KcMizzou:toast:

luv
03-28-2009, 12:02 AM
I kind of feel the same way. The Mizzou players, and especially Mike Williams, I have no qualms with. I like their style of play.

Um, I'm kind of partial to...well....living. Could you let me know when this is going down?

Ari Chi3fs
03-28-2009, 12:03 AM
I kind of feel the same way. The Mizzou players, and especially Mike Williams, I have no qualms with. I like their style of play.

Well, let me and my KU loving ass... out of the state first please.

Guru
Um, I'm kind of partial to...well....living. Could you let me know when this is going down?You are probably safe in Springfield. NOt even a nuke would go there.:D

Ari Chi3fs
Um, I'm kind of partial to...well....living. Could you let me know when this is going down?

Ha haha... maybe... if you decided to be a KU fan again. ROFL

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:05 AM
I think so. I hate me some MU. But this team seems a lot classier than some of the other garbage that Snyder ran out there.

The older I get, the more teams that have aspects I love to hate. I hate Handsjob and all the mother****ing flops he gets. I hate the sportscasters blowjobs of everything Big East. I hate Big 10 slog it up and foul the **** out of everybody ball. I hate UCLA and all the bullshit fouls out top they get away with. I hate whatever Vitale chooses to slober on that day. I hate Deivendorf. I hate Blake Griffen's parents. The bottom line is there is a lot of things that a lot of teams sport that piss me off.

As far as MU goes. I hate them from a rivalry standpoint, but respect how they play and the turnaround they made. Add in the boost the conference gets, I won't be mad if they win. I don't know if I will be "rooting" for them, but I will be most certainly interested in the game.

BTW. I'm glad you changed your avi back:D.CMA's been flat out amazing. Mizzou's gotta do whatever it takes to keep him.

And, hey... that silly avy worked quite well. It's all about the mojo.

Spott

Yeah, that would suck for the Chiefs considering that they would also get nuked in that scenario.

On second thought, maybe it's not such a bad idea. ;)

luv
Ha haha... maybe... if you decided to be a KU fan again. ROFL

Not gonna happen.

luv
03-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Yeah, that would suck for the Chiefs considering that they would also get nuked in that scenario.

BLASPHEMY!

luv
03-28-2009, 12:06 AM
You are probably safe in Springfield. NOt even a nuke would go there.:D

:(

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:07 AM

I considered that and then figured, it might be for the best. Royals too...

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:08 AM
Well, let me and my KU loving ass... out of the state first please.

Of course, I'll reflect a big Jayhawk logo off the moon or something.

I mean, if I can nuke a state, surely I can put a Jayhawk logo on the moon right?

Fuck, that would be sweet.

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:08 AM

:D

Guru
03-28-2009, 12:09 AM
:(So what upsets you more?

Eminent death by fire for living in Misery or being overlooked because you live in a black hole within the state.:D

luv
03-28-2009, 12:11 AM
So what upsets you more?

Eminent death by fire for living in Misery or being overlooked because you live in a black hole within the state.:D

Hon, Springfield is far from that. You have to consider SEMO.

Guru
03-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Hon, Springfield is far from that. You have to consider SEMO.I know. Just giving you shit.;)

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:12 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ari Chi3fs
03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
wow... that is a crazy shot.

Not as good as this one... but now.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That reminds me...

Please, for the love of GOD NCAA, play these games in actual basketball arenas. If you absolutely HAVE to have the final 4 in a 75,000 seat football stadium, fine, but every single game up to that point should be in smaller arenas. These games have looked pathetic with half the seats not behind the player benches EMPTY.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:17 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D:):clap:

Nzoner
Hon, Springfield is far from that. You have to consider SEMO.

I just have to know how the fock anyone has pics of themselves in KU gear and then MU gear and wants to be taken seriously as a fan.Sorry Luv but when it comes to bleeding black and gold you do or uou don't,there's no jumping ship in this rivalry.:D

Ari Chi3fs
I love at :40 seconds in that video... where chalmers pumps his chest, then looks up at the sky and shakes his head in disbelief and gratitude. Cool shit.

Good luck to Mizzou... its fun when your team goes deep in the tourney. You all deserve a championship... but I certainly won't root for you ever.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:19 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Yeah, you've got that. For sure...

But Mizzou's back. Better than they've ever been. And I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Mike Anderson for President.

Guru
03-28-2009, 12:20 AM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwvDRWznXOM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Sorry dude but the KU video is impossible to beat. That is one shot I will never forget. And I am saying that as a basketball fan not just as a KU fan.

Your shot was incredible though.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Sorry dude but the KU video is impossible to beat. That is one shot I will never forget. And I am saying that as a basketball fan not just as a KU fan.

Your shot was incredible though.Yours happened a crucial moment, in the biggest of "big games".

My team's just trying to get to that point... and they're getting closer a lot more quickly than I ever expected.

Ari Chi3fs
03-28-2009, 12:28 AM
You can tell you are a big fan of Mizzou hoops... I love college hoops... such a fun time of year.

Good luck to your team. UConn could be tough... Louisville would be VERY tough.

I still think OU takes it all, but a OU / MU final with OU winning would make you guys hate OU even more.

So, maybe that is the best outcome for me, now? You losing to OU in the final. Yessssss....

Good luck though....

sincerely.

ac

Guru
03-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Yours happened a crucial moment, in the biggest of "big games".

My team's just trying to get to that point... and they're getting closer a lot more quickly than I ever expected.I hope you get the opportunity to experience the feeling.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:31 AM
You can tell you are a big fan of Mizzou hoops... I love college hoops... such a fun time of year.

Good luck to your team. UConn could be tough... Louisville would be VERY tough.

I still think OU takes it all, but a OU / MU final with OU winning would make you guys hate OU even more.

So, maybe that is the best outcome for me, now? You losing to OU in the final. Yessssss....

Good luck though....

sincerely.

acI would LOVE to get there, and see OU again.

luv
03-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I just have to know how the fock anyone has pics of themselves in KU gear and then MU gear and wants to be taken seriously as a fan.Sorry Luv but when it comes to bleeding black and gold you do or uou don't,there's no jumping ship in this rivalry.:D

I was trying to prove myself this year. Oh well. You have every reason to dismiss everything I say. Nothing I can do about it.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:38 AM
After that Memphis game, I believe anything's possible. Mizzou's on fire right now. I understand that the other teams are more talented... but I don't think that rules us out.

This team has blown away my expectations. Everything since making the tourney, has been gravy. But I'll be damned if they don't just keep getting better.

We fans are greedy. It's always, "Ok.. cool. But, just win the next game."

And this next game would be historic for Mizzou.

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I was trying to prove myself this year. Oh well. You have every reason to dismiss everything I say. Nothing I can do about it.

Not trying to be a prick,I'm glad you saw the light,keep working at it and eventually you may bleed black but unfortunately you'll never bleed black and gold.:thumb:

Craqhead
03-28-2009, 12:43 AM
Well I will be pulling for the last 2 Big 12 teams too make the final 4. I'm like most fans sick of hearing the Big East and ACC propaganda. Even the announcers act as if the there is some kinda miracle that a Big East or ACC team is getting beat. Its such BS too listen too them.

I will always be a KU fan, and nuthing changes that. We had a good year with a very young and talented team. This was a learning experience for them. Next year we will Dance deep into the tourney.

Best of luck too OU and Mu and thier fans. Enjoy the ride!!!

luv
03-28-2009, 12:46 AM
Not trying to be a prick,I'm glad you saw the light,keep working at it and eventually you may bleed black but unfortunately you'll never bleed black and gold.:thumb:

I'm guessing football counts for nothing? I've never rooted for any college team other than Mizzou.

Eh, I'm not going to explain myself. I'm too tired, and you don't want to hear it.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 12:49 AM
After that Memphis game, I believe anything's possible. Mizzou's on fire right now. I understand that the other teams are more talented... but I don't think that rules us out.

This team has blown away my expectations. Everything since making the tourney, has been gravy. But I'll be damned if they don't just keep getting better.

We fans are greedy. It's always, "Ok.. cool. But, just win the next game."

And this next game would be historic for Mizzou.

Sometimes on fire beats "more talented." Especially with the pressure Mizzou puts on teams.

I was explaining to my fiance earlier in the evening when she asked what my thoughts on tonight's game were. I told her that to get to the Sweet 16 with the expectations at the start of the year is phenomenal, and if we don't win tonight, I can't be upset (and I'm not, was for about 2 minutes, but let it go) but DAMNIT you ALWAYS want to win.

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:51 AM
I'm guessing football counts for nothing? I've never rooted for any college team other than Mizzou.

Eh, I'm not going to explain myself. I'm too tired, and you don't want to hear it.

A picture says a thousand words.....

BWillie
03-28-2009, 12:55 AM
f*ck no.....I hope hasmeem thabeet shoves the ball up demarre carrolls ass. I would have rooted for mu if ku woulda won but now I want them to fail miserably. I can't help it. its your duty as a ku fan to hate mizzou.

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:57 AM
f*ck no.....I hope hasmeem thabeet shoves the ball up demarre carrolls ass. I would have rooted for mu if ku woulda won but now I want them to fail miserably. I can't help it. its your duty as a ku fan to hate mizzou.

this is a hawk fan I can appreciate,I may say fock you but I'd still have a beer with you

ArrowheadMagic
03-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Good luck to Mizzou. Earned your spot in the Elite 8. UConn is very beatable. Weak guard play against your defense.... or Thabeet against your weak inside play.

doomy3
03-28-2009, 12:59 AM

This.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-28-2009, 01:00 AM
No way I will ever root for MU to win anything. Even if MU winning something would benefit KU in some way I could not do it.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:05 AM
No way I will ever root for MU to win anything. Even if MU winning something would benefit KU in some way I could not do it.You've always been a dick, though.

The fact that you have a cute baby in your avy always makes me hold back. I know the story.

Seriously, though... you're a dick. Always.

beer bacon
03-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I stood up and clapped when KU went down by five points at the end of the game.

Sure-Oz
I sure as hell wouldn't root for KU to win, but now that they lost im fine and don't care. I am just glad our Tigers are still in it and have a chance tomorrow, even if the world is against them. I think most KU fans would want Mizzou to fail miserably now.

rrl308

LMAO

Sure-Oz
03-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Even if MU winning something would benefit KU in some way I could not do it.

Wow, that's fucking retarded

Smed1065
03-28-2009, 01:08 AM
I have no winner here but it seems after MU won, most KU fans said Nice and wanted a good match?

Now they want to be a dickhead? Am I wrong?

Sure-Oz
03-28-2009, 01:10 AM

But I'm not going to run around actively talking junk to Mizzou fans. Have your fun.
This is how i would be too

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:12 AM
I have no winner here but it seems after MU won, most KU fans said Nice and wanted a good match?

Now they want to be a dickhead? Am I wrong?The white hippo took the best bet.

In this economy... most of them said, "Suck Cheese, Shark Face!!!"

luv
03-28-2009, 01:15 AM
A picture says a thousand words.....

You win.

KC_Connection
03-28-2009, 01:16 AM

I don't think I can, sorry. Especially because I have UConn in the finals of my money bracket.

Smed1065
03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
This is how i would be too

Your sig is too big and means more than your post.

Just a suggestion!

I mean it is bigger than any post you ever had and guidelines?

Get over it!

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:19 AM
I don't think I can, sorry. Especially because I have UConn in the finals of my money bracket.That's cool.

I was just wondering. It was weird how we suddenly had this odd "Big 12 Brotherhood", when both teams were still in the mix.

When KU lost, I expected it to change quickly.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Goddamn right!

Get over it, Sure-Oz!!!

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Goddamn right!

Get over it, Sure-Oz!!!

Yeah!!!

Fucking get over it!!

luv
Goddamn right!

Get over it, Sure-Oz!!!

LMAO

Smed1065
The white hippo took the best bet.

In this economy... most of them said, "Suck Cheese, Shark Face!!!"

OK but I gave credit yesterday to KU fans. They gave it up?

Now they all jump and say FU MU*.

Is that because they lost is all I was asking?

I am old.... But that means yes, we lost and hope you do to?

Cause we never was good enough. I did notice the bias here because the we were winners and now whiners?

Just curious.

TY

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:23 AM
That's cool.

I was just wondering. It was weird how we suddenly had this odd "Big 12 Brotherhood", when both teams were still in the mix.

I thought that was weird too. That's an ACC, SEC thing. They all seem to have a big circle jerk going on where they root for each other. I've never been able to do that. If I hate a team for an entire season, I'm not rooting for them all of the sudden at the end.

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:23 AM

Cause we never was good enough. I did notice the bias here because the we were winners and now whiners?

Just curious.

TY

Eh, maybe?

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:24 AM

Just curious.

TY

Exactly.

Sure-Oz
03-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Your sig is too big and means more than your post.

Just a suggestion!

I mean it is bigger than any post you ever had and guidelines?

Get over it!

I'm over it, whatever that means

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm confused

What's there to be confused about?

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:26 AM
What's there to be confused about?LMAO

I love Smed.

luv
I thought that was weird too. That's an ACC, SEC thing. They all seem to have a big circle jerk going on where they root for each other. I've never been able to do that. If I hate a team for an entire season, I'm not rooting for them all of the sudden at the end.

I clapped when KU lost. Everyone was being all lovey dovey, so I didn't want to say anything to disrupt it. Part of it was that I knew it was a hard loss, and I didn't want to rub it in.

Sure-Oz
What's there to be confused about?

Damn you reply fast

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:28 AM

Just curious.

TY

Speaking honestly, and for myself, I avoided the golden shower my fellow Hawk fans gave to Mizzou folk last night. I lurked on that thread for a while, but I started to get queezy. I just couldn't do it in all honesty. I respect your team, what it's done this year is phenomenal and I believe that if Mizzou makes the Final Four Mike Anderson is HANDS DOWN national coach of the year. But I just can't pat Mizzou fans on the back and tell them I'm behind them, I CAN'T.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:31 AM
I clapped when KU lost. Everyone was being all lovey dovey, so I didn't want to say anything to disrupt it. Part of it was that I knew it was a hard loss, and I didn't want to rub it in.

Nah, wasn't that tough of a loss. I said before on some thread it took me a couple of minutes to get over it. The Elite 8 loss in 07 took a week or so. The Bucknell loss took me all summer (since i live a half hour from Bucknell). The team exceded expectations, not much I can be upset about. We'll be back bigger and better next year.

Smed1065
03-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Speaking honestly, and for myself, I avoided the golden shower my fellow Hawk fans gave to Mizzou folk last night. I lurked on that thread for a while, but I started to get queezy. I just couldn't do it in all honesty. I respect your team, what it's done this year is phenomenal and I believe that if Mizzou makes the Final Four Mike Anderson is HANDS DOWN national coach of the year. But I just can't pat Mizzou fans on the back and tell them I'm behind them, I CAN'T.

My team? I am neutral but notice a tude after tonight?

I mentioned that fact? No!

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:34 AM
My team? I am neutral but notice a tude after tonight?

I mentioned that fact? No!

Sorry about the insult, assumed you were a Mizzou fan for some reason.

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:35 AM

OK but what about the golden showers?

Now they all jump and say no piss for you*.

Is that because your queezie is all I was asking?

I am dumb.... But that means respect, we lost and hope you respect to?

Just curious.

TY

KCChiefsMan
03-28-2009, 01:36 AM
nope. I will say that your coach is a damn good one. That was a great hire for MU, but I can't root for them. I will say that most of you MU fans have been pretty classy as of late, thanks for being respectable.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Speaking honestly, and for myself, I avoided the golden shower my fellow Hawk fans gave to Mizzou folk last night. I lurked on that thread for a while, but I started to get queezy. I just couldn't do it in all honesty. I respect your team, what it's done this year is phenomenal and I believe that if Mizzou makes the Final Four Mike Anderson is HANDS DOWN national coach of the year. But I just can't pat Mizzou fans on the back and tell them I'm behind them, I CAN'T.Fair enough. I "get" that.

Smed's, ummm... special. Entertaining as hell, though.

I've gotta crash. Big game tomorrow.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:39 AM
OK but what about the golden showers?

Now they all jump and say no piss for you*.

Is that because your queezie is all I was asking?

I am dumb.... But that means respect, we lost and hope you respect to?

Just curious.

TY

And I'm saying, i wasn't one of the people giving Mizzou love last night because I just can't do it. And that's why I can't do it now. I'm not speaking for any other Jayhawkers, because I don't know their motives.

Doesn't matter what KU's situation is, I can't root for Mizzou. Period.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 01:39 AM
Sorry about the insult, assumed you were a Mizzou fan for some reason."for some reason" :grr:

:)

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:40 AM
nope. I will say that your coach is a damn good one. That was a great hire for MU, but I can't root for them. I will say that most of you MU fans have been pretty classy as of late, thanks for being respectable.

It's amazing what happens when douches like Darth CarlSatan aren't allowed to post. :):shake:STFU:clap::deevee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PooEhBxh0NY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PooEhBxh0NY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:41 AM
"for some reason" :grr:

:)

Ha! Kind of figured everyone in here was either a have or a have not. ;)

doomy3
03-28-2009, 01:41 AM
And I'm saying, i wasn't one of the people giving Mizzou love last night because I just can't do it. And that's why I can't do it now. I'm not speaking for any other Jayhawkers, because I don't know their motives.

It was a joke about the thread you replied to, dude.

I'm surprised you actually can find any kind of meaning in that post, as I just changed a few words and have no idea if it really means anything.

Valiant
03-28-2009, 01:49 AM

MU has had a great season. They NEED to make a FF. Get that monkey off your collective backs. If you don't, you know we're going to keep rubbing that shit in your face ;-)

Yeah I was hoping for 3 big 12 teams in the final four so my friends would be civil..

DJay23
03-28-2009, 01:51 AM
It was a joke about the thread you replied to, dude.

I'm surprised you actually can find any kind of meaning in that post, as I just changed a few words and have no idea if it really means anything.

Yeah, wow, I'm more out of it than I realize. I thought it was strange that it was nearly word for word the same post as Smed, but I went with it.

Being a teacher, I basically have a Phd in decoding garbled writing.

kstater
03-28-2009, 05:57 AM
The tournament is now no longer important. No one should watch. Oh, and the Big East and their 3 dominant teams are overrated.

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I'd rather have DCS back.

Stewie
03-28-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm hoping MU will win and I'm a KU alum. I hope they blow UConn out of the water since blowouts seem to be the trend this year. What's one more?

Zeke
03-28-2009, 08:09 AM
I'd probably be rooting for Mizzou today, were it not for the Missouri fans that decided to show up in a large group at Buffalo Wild Wings last night to cheer on MSU. They taunted all the KU fans all night long, and openly celebrated the KU loss just to rub the salt in.

So while I want to, I just have to think of the Mizzou fans and I'm easily put back into my place. Hating everying MU.

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 08:44 AM
I'd probably be rooting for Mizzou today, were it not for the Missouri fans that decided to show up in a large group at Buffalo Wild Wings last night to cheer on MSU. They taunted all the KU fans all night long, and openly celebrated the KU loss just to rub the salt in.

So while I want to, I just have to think of the Mizzou fans and I'm easily put back into my place. Hating everying MU.
I was on the OU board while they were discussing Syracuse fans. One guy said they were as obnoxious as Missouri fans. I guess they have a league wide reputation.

Stewie
03-28-2009, 08:48 AM

I bet if you polled those MU fans at BWW, a small percentage of them actually have any ties to the university. The MU alumni that I know don't behave that way, they're pretty good people. It's the wannabe MU poser assholes that somehow hang every cell of their bodies on MU (which must be painful, I suppose) and hate anything KU.

King_Chief_Fan
03-28-2009, 08:57 AM
The tournament is now no longer important. No one should watch. Oh, and the Big East and their 3 dominant teams are overrated.

when has it been important for K state fans?

King_Chief_Fan
03-28-2009, 08:59 AM

I know exactly what you mean. I doubt anyone rooted against KS any harder than me last night;)

Spott
03-28-2009, 09:23 AM
I bet if you polled those MU fans at BWW, a small percentage of them actually have any ties to the university. The MU alumni that I know don't behave that way, they're pretty good people. It's the wannabe MU poser assholes that somehow hang every cell of their bodies on MU (which must be painful, I suppose) and hate anything KU.

That's pretty much the same on both sides. There are plenty of KU fans that went to school in Missouri, live in Missouri, work in Missouri and have absolutely no ties to the state of Kansas or it's university, yet they are usually the most outspoken fans even though they are nothing more than bandwagon fans.

ChiefsFanatic
03-28-2009, 09:37 AM

Honestly, I want to root for MU, but I am just afraid that some of the asshole MU fans I know will say that making the Final Four makes them even with KU, even though we have done it many, many times. Then all I will hear is how good they are, but in an obnoxious way.

I know you think I just described KU fans, but I am not like that, and the fact is, we have done it many times. I mean, Bill Self has coached KU to 3 Elite Eights, and MU has been to four Elite Eights in their entire history.

I will have to wait until gametime to see who I root for.

RockChalk
03-28-2009, 09:41 AM
I won't be screaming at the TV tonight in support of Mizzou, but I do hope that you guys win. Good luck to the Tigers today!

Reerun_KC
03-28-2009, 10:03 AM
It is going to be hard to root for MU in any sport....

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm really on the fence, about 50 percent conference pride / 50 percent hate for MU. I guess I will be happy either way, until Frazod decided to shove his teams accomplishments down my throat in a sport that he claims not to care about but yet he posts quite a bit about.

luv
03-28-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm really on the fence, about 50 percent conference pride / 50 percent hate for MU. I guess I will be happy either way, until Frazod decided to shove his teams accomplishments down my throat in a sport that he claims not to care about but yet he posts quite a bit about.

You really let him under your skin, don't you? LMAO

Fritz88
03-28-2009, 10:16 AM
MU then OU for the NCAA title, even after we lost.

Reerun_KC
03-28-2009, 10:16 AM

I used to, now I think he is just a younger version of a Bitter Skip Towne

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 10:21 AM

I get fired up about my team and he just pisses me off sometimes. Kinda like Saul used to before I realized all he did was attack people personally.

Bearcat
03-28-2009, 10:28 AM
I just want two things from here on out...

1) To see Tyler Hansflop cry (meaning not win a NC, not tears of joy)
2) To see good basketball

I'm not actively rooting for any team, B12 or not, except when it comes to meeting the two points above.

Louisville/MSU -- really want Louisville to win. F*** the B11, f*** their style of play, f*** those overrated pieces of sh*t (that's not bitterness from a loss, that's bitterness from having to go through at least one of those types of games every freakin' year (SIU, UCLA, Davidson, MSU)).

UConn/Mizzou -- Don't really care, even though I was incredibly impressed with what Mizzou did against Memphis and Mizzou/Louisville might intrigue me more than UConn/Louisville... but at this point, I think as long as Louisville advances, the FF game on that side will be very entertaining.

Pitt/Villanova -- I want to see Pitt win because it satisfies #1 above if UNC wins the EE game. If Blake Griffin doesn't make Hansflop cry, Blair will surely do it.

OU/UNC -- Already been over this one... I wouldn't mind seeing any potential FF matchup at this point.

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 10:55 AM
I used to, now I think he is just a younger version of a Bitter Skip Towne

It doesn't matter what they are saying about you just as long as they are talking about you. / Claythan

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 10:58 AM
I would like to Hansbrough win it all. The guy deserves it.

Reerun_KC
03-28-2009, 11:00 AM

ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 11:09 AM
:banghead:

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 11:23 AM
You win.

I wasn't trying to win anything and my comments were in no way directed at you because you did something to me or I don't like you.I was stating a fact and clearly told you in the earlier post I wasn't trying to be a prick but like most women you took it too personal and neg repped me.

KC Jones
03-28-2009, 11:30 AM
I'll root for Mizzou against UConn. After that I'm not sure, but I doubt they will be around after that game. My bracket is pretty well toast at this point anyway - unless Pitt pulls their shit together and takes it all. I lived in da burgh for a while so I'll probably root for them more than anyone.

I'm still bummed about last night, but realizing that it was still a hell of a year for such a young team.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-28-2009, 11:55 AM
fuck off, MU trash. Die.

Frazod
03-28-2009, 12:16 PM

LMAO

You are a bitter little cocksucker and a fucking liar. I have gone out of my way NOT to do exactly what you accuse me of. I posted twice in the KU game thread, once to offer condolences after the loss and once about short NBA players. That's it. No HAHA you lost crap, or WE'RE SO MUCH better, or basically none of the shit that lowlife shitbags like YOU do all the time, because I'm not a basketball guy and it would be shitty and hypocritcal of me to act like I am all of a sudden. I'm caught up in the moment and happy my team is doing well - that's it.

The only shots I've taken have been at assbag beaker fans - the lowest of the low, scum like HoMoChief; scum like YOU.

For the KU fans who are good and decent people, or at least have a modicrum of class, I have said "good game, good season" and moved on.

But for you and your fellow bottomfeeders, I say this: You're in pain today, it's oozing from my monitor, and I LOVE IT. Your tears taste great, motherfucker. Keep 'em coming. ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Plus, if Roy got a second title it would solidify his CBBall HOF credo.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-28-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm proud of MU, but not impressed. Make a final four then I'll be impressed. I'm glad they are enjoying their lightning in a bottle season again. 2002 was a long time ago.

KChiefs1
03-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I'd love to see a Mizzou vs Louisville game in the final four....how entertaining would that be?

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 12:27 PM

I love the anecdotal story. Mainly because they are outright fabrications. And most of the time they come from KU fans.

Some of my favorites through the years are classics such as: "My grandmothers car was defaced while visiting her sister in a Manhattan hospital. Can you believe it? My grandmother!!!!111111"

Or, "I was walking through the airport in Dallas with my KU shirt on and this guy came up to wearing a (KSU, MU, NEB) shirt and told me my team, school and mascot suck!!! Of course, I just walked away".

I love that kind of stuff. KU fans are such innocent li'l lambs. Just ask Tom Izzo's old lady. "SHe's a transvestite prostitute"!!!

jidar
03-28-2009, 12:27 PM
All of the constant big east fellatio in the media (and I'm not saying it's not deserved) makes it a lot easier for me to want Mizzou to win.

eazyb81
03-28-2009, 12:42 PM
**** off, MU trash. Die.

That's the spirit.

I would never root for ku in any game, and I would never expect a ku fan to root for us either.

That's why it's a bitter rivalry. We hate each other with a passion.

BWillie
03-28-2009, 01:00 PM

I don't know what bww you were at but I was at the one in Overland Park off of Metcalf and 435 and they were doing the same thing. I asked a couple "MSU" fans about their team, and they said they were just Missouri fans and bought the shirt just because they hate KU. Assholes. Have fun basking in your Elite 8 appearance. How many national championships does Missouri have? How many Big 12 regular season titles does Missouri have? They didn't even win one this year. Only way Missouri's season will be better than KU's this year is if they get into the Final Four, then by all means I will congratulate you f*ckers on a job well done. Either way, Mike Anderson is the COY, hands down.

Pants
03-28-2009, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry, I can never root for MU under any circumstances. MU is always the enemy, ALWAYS. I have no problem rooting for any other B12 school though, except for maybe Kstate.

kstater
03-28-2009, 02:44 PM
I love the anecdotal story. Mainly because they are outright fabrications. And most of the time they come from KU fans.

Some of my favorites through the years are classics such as: "My grandmothers car was defaced while visiting her sister in a Manhattan hospital. Can you believe it? My grandmother!!!!111111"

Or, "I was walking through the airport in Dallas with my KU shirt on and this guy came up to wearing a (KSU, MU, NEB) shirt and told me my team, school and mascot suck!!! Of course, I just walked away".

I love that kind of stuff. KU fans are such innocent li'l lambs. Just ask Tom Izzo's old lady. "SHe's a transvestite prostitute"!!!

Nice post, but I'd say you're wrong. But then again,
I don't know what bww you were at but I was at the one in Overland Park off of Metcalf and 435 and they were doing the same thing. I asked a couple "MSU" fans about their team, and they said they were just Missouri fans and bought the shirt just because they hate KU. Assholes. Have fun basking in your Elite 8 appearance. How many national championships does Missouri have? How many Big 12 regular season titles does Missouri have? They didn't even win one this year. Only way Missouri's season will be better than KU's this year is if they get into the Final Four, then by all means I will congratulate you f*ckers on a job well done. Either way, Mike Anderson is the COY, hands down.

LMAO

kysirsoze
03-28-2009, 02:53 PM
I've always felt the rivalry between KU and MU as being friendly. I know that's definitely not the case with some people, but that's just me. I tend to root for any Big 12 teams or at least Big 8 teams. The fact that I'm first and foremost a KU fan won't keep me from having a little Missouri pride if they continue doing well.

Of course living on the coast I like having some credibility in MO sports. I've even come around to rooting for the Cards when they aren't playing the Royals. In state (or neighboring state) rivalries seem small in comparison with the flat out arrogance the coastal bias.

Frazod
03-28-2009, 02:55 PM
I've always felt the rivalry between KU and MU as being friendly.

Yeah, me too, until I started posting here.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 03:22 PM
"SHe's a transvestite prostitute"!!!

ROFL

Have you seen her?

That was not an anectdote, it was an observation.

ROYC75
03-28-2009, 03:30 PM

LOL I can relate !

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
ROFL

Have you seen her?

That was not an anectdote, it was an observation.

Djay, post a pic of your old lady. Then we'll judge.

DJay23
03-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Djay, post a pic of your old lady. Then we'll judge.

Not gonna happen. She would kill me if she found out I did that. Don't worry though, I am in a position to make the observation that I did. I'm plenty confident of that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 03:36 PM
My interest in the tourney wanes once KU is gone any year but I am rooting for Mizzou and OU the rest of the way... even tho I have UConn winning it all in one of my brackets. My brackets are busted anyway.

Besides if MU and OU met for the title I could say we beat you both.

:D

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 03:37 PM

I would like to Hansbrough not win it all.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I would like to Hansbrough not win it all.

I would like to see Hansbrough do one of his flops in front of a bus.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-28-2009, 03:43 PM
That's the spirit.

I would never root for ku in any game, and I would never expect a ku fan to root for us either.

Meh... a couple of you might be that way I guess.

WilliamTheIrish
03-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Not gonna happen. She would kill me if she found out I did that. Don't worry though, I am in a position to make the observation that I did. I'm plenty confident of that.

I'm pretty confident that if you were really confident you'd post her pic. Nude.

kysirsoze
03-28-2009, 03:46 PM
That's the spirit.

:shake:

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
LMAO

You are a bitter little one who sucks the penis and a ****ing liar. I have gone out of my way NOT to do exactly what you accuse me of. I posted twice in the KU game thread, once to offer condolences after the loss and once about short NBA players. That's it. No HAHA you lost crap, or WE'RE SO MUCH better, or basically none of the shit that lowlife shitbags like YOU do all the time, because I'm not a basketball guy and it would be shitty and hypocritcal of me to act like I am all of a sudden. I'm caught up in the moment and happy my team is doing well - that's it.

The only shots I've taken have been at assbag beaker fans - the lowest of the low, scum like HoMoChief; scum like YOU.

For the KU fans who are good and decent people, or at least have a modicrum of class, I have said "good game, good season" and moved on.

But for you and your fellow bottomfeeders, I say this: You're in pain today, it's oozing from my monitor, and I LOVE IT. Your tears taste great, mother****er. Keep 'em coming. ROFL
There you go, going overboard again.

Frazod
03-28-2009, 04:42 PM
There you go, going overboard again.

Go fuck yourself. I didn't call you out over nothing and blatantly lie to do it.

chief4life
03-28-2009, 04:50 PM

This

Zeke
03-28-2009, 06:52 PM

That would be the one and same. I especially enjoyed half their group standing by the door clapping at us as we walked out dejected to our cars.

ArrowheadHawk
03-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Go **** yourself. I didn't call you out over nothing and blatantly lie to do it.

Stay classy.

Ari Chi3fs
03-30-2009, 08:21 PM
It's baseball season now, around here... and the draft is getting close!!

CoMoChief
03-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Absolutely not. This was a fluke season for MU, they will be Big12 bottom 6 once again before too long.

luv
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Stay classy.

You press buttons knowing he'll go off, then you tell him to stay classy?

ArrowheadHawk
03-30-2009, 08:27 PM
You press buttons knowing he'll go off, then you tell him to stay classy?
I don't know what you mean I didn't press any buttons.

KcMizzou
03-30-2009, 08:29 PM
You press buttons knowing he'll go off, then you tell him to stay classy?All part of the game, I suppose.

Except for old Como here... he's so stupid nobody bothers to react. Even his fellow fans are embarrassed by him.

Frazod
03-30-2009, 08:41 PM
I don't know what you mean I didn't press any buttons.

Other than being a lying, whining douche and the poster child for poor sportsmanship, no, you didn't do a thing.

Frazod
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Absolutely not. This was a fluke season for MU, they will be Big12 bottom 6 once again before too long.

So who do you root for during baseball season - Nebraska?